West Valley High Day 36: Cheering

Story Info
Susan returns to cheerleading practice.
2.1k words
4.18
29.1k
8
0

Part 85 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The nine members of the West Valley High cheerleading team stretched in the end zone of the school's football practice field. The girls were preparing for the championship competition later in the month so they tried to squeeze in every moment of extra practice and a morning off class due to a teacher development meeting was a good opportunity. The team typically dominated local tournaments but this year had been different. Their senior captain had been forced to leave the team after the team's disastrous mooning of the incoming students' buses led to her being punished by the school's new headmaster. This punishment had led several girls to leave the team, fearing reprisals for their part in the stunt as well as past actions of the team. The team's new captain, Brittany Daniels, had recently also drawn the wrath of the headmaster and was currently wearing no clothing except for a metal chastity belt she had been wearing for several days. This development had done little to improve the morale of the team.

Susan Mitchell stretched with her former teammates. She had been surprised this morning when Brittany had come into her dorm room and told her to come with her to cheerleading practice. Susan was afraid Brittany was going to get in trouble with the headmaster again by taking Susan with her, but she was ensured that the headmaster wanted Susan at practice. The girl wondered if perhaps the headmaster wanted her to perform with the team this weekend. She wasn't sure how this would be possible since she had steel bands permanently welded onto her wrists, ankles and neck that would be difficult to hide. Susan had performed as the school's mascot at one game but didn't enjoy the activity and didn't long for a repeat performance. At any rate, Susan was very happy not to have to attend another teacher development session, as the last one left her suspended naked from the ceiling in a tight hogtie.

Brittany began running the girls through their dance routine. Susan knew all of the moves, having designed most of the routine with Brittany, so the new cheerleading coach, Miss Sanderson, asked her to watch and give the girls advice on how the routine looked and how well the girls stayed in synch with each other. Susan was impressed with the routine and especially Brittany's performance. She was awe struck that the girl didn't seem to care that she was naked and did all the jumps and splits without a concern for how her breasts were bouncing or what she might be showing off.

One of the girls, a new recruit Susan didn't know very well, was struggling with her lift. Susan came over and showed the girl how to get a proper grasp on her flyer's leg and how to make the lift easier. She worked with the flyer on how to tuck her body to make herself lighter, finally having the first girl lift her up in the air so she could show the proper way to leap out of the grasp and flip back to the ground. For a moment, Susan forgot about the metal cuffs on her wrists and ankles and the fact that she, too, was naked, and was performing the routine alongside her former teammates. Kylie, who had been very rude to Susan the previous morning came over to her friend and whispered "I'm sorry" into her ear before lifting Susan into the air with great force, springing the naked girl into a somersault and catching her in her arms.

But Susan's joy was short-lived. Miss Sanderson, who had replaced the former coach, who had been sacked along with the former headmaster, had been chosen by Headmaster Krutz to take over the team. She had been brought in specifically to prevent the cheerleaders from falling back into their old habits. She didn't seem to like seeing Susan enjoying herself and called the girl over.

"Susan, I've noticed some of the girls seem to be having issues with their full splits. I was hoping you could help us." Susan looked at her and then looked at the long wooden pole the coach had in her hand. The coach knelt and tied one end of the pole to Susan's left ankle and then asked the girl to drop to the ground in a full split. Susan complied and the coach tied her other ankle to the pole so the wooden rod passed between her legs. Two more ropes were wrapped around the pole and Susan's thighs, binding her fully spread. The coach locked Susan's wrists behind her back.

Susan's leg muscles were straining within minutes from holding the stretched position. The coach had each of the girls perform a full split of their own beside Susan, but they only had to hold their position for a few seconds. Susan, meanwhile, was left in her uncomfortable split while the coach had the girls run through their routine another time.

As the girls took a water break, Miss Sanderson untied Susan's left leg. But rather than freeing her, she pulled the leg to the girl's side so her legs were now perpendicular to her torso. The coach tied the ropes again around the nude girl's ankle and thigh. This position was even more painful than the previous. This kind of split was one only a few cheerleaders could do and Susan was incredibly thankful for her years of dance and cheer which kept her flexible.

The coach called Kylie and Brittany over and had each of them pick up one of Susan's bound legs. They were told to carry her over to the goal post in the end zone. The naked girl was turned upside down and held against the crossbar of the H-shaped goal post while Miss Sanderson tied ropes around her ankles and thighs, pinning her to the post with her legs fully spread out to her sides. The coach gathered the girls in front of the goal post and set them to their routine once again, instructing Susan to keep an eye on the girls as they danced. Susan did as she was told from her upside down position, her teeth gritted as she endured the pain in her thighs.

Miss Sanderson looked at the bound girl and had another idea. She untied the ropes from around Susan's thighs and slid the girl's ankles along the pole as gravity pulled Susan's torso downward. The coach unlocked the girl's wrists and grabbed some more rope. She pulled each of Susan's wrists up and tied them off to the crossbar near each of her ankles. Now the strain spread to Susan's shoulders and her core as she was doubled over, her wrists tied to her ankles so she was now dangling from the pole and staring up at the sky.

After a couple of additional run throughs by the cheerleaders, Susan had given up struggling and just hung limply from the goal post. Miss Sanderson untied Susan's wrists and ankles and the girl dropped to the ground. But she was not allowed to stay there. Kylie was told to lift Susan into the air, which she did. The coach tied rope around each of Susan's wrists and lashed them to the crossbar. She added rope around the girl's forearms so she was now suspended as if she was crucified. The coach pulled each of Susan's ankles up and tied them to her wrists so she was once again fully split and exposed.

A few quick flicks of her finger across one of the girl's bare feet send Susan squirming in her bonds. Susan cursed herself for being so ticklish. The coach snapped at the rest of the girls who were staring at Susan and told them to get to work on their routine once again. The girls turned away from the friend and began dancing as the coach continued to tickle Susan. The girl was crying and laughing as the torment against her feet continued. She pulled hard on the ropes binding her wrists to her ankles and the crossbar, but the coach was apparently an expert at tying knots.

When the coach felt she had tormented the girl's feet enough, she untied each of her ankles, only to bend Susan's legs behind her and re-tie them so the naked girl's back was now arched with her feet behind her back near her neck, her toes pointed upward at the crossbar. Susan moaned in pain as the rest of the team walked through their championship routine once again. Her back was in agony from the awkward position and she longer to be down there with her friends working on dance moves again. This position was sheer agony for the young girl, but at least the tickling had stopped as the coach returned to her duties.

The team practiced for several more minutes before the coach instructed them to begin their cool down, which usually consisted of various yoga poses. Miss Sanderson released Susan's ankles and she stretched as they were lowered to the ground. The ropes around her forearms were released next and then her ankles and Susan dropped to the ground once again, her muscles screaming as they were freed from their bondage.

But the coach was not done with her yet. She told the girl to lay on the ground her on back near where the other girls were stretching. Miss Sanderson bent each of the girls legs upward and tied rope around her shins to the collar around her neck so her feet rested beside her head. The coach wrapped rope around the Susan's thighs and forearms, pinning her arms to her legs. Then she helped Susan up so she was standing on her hands, her feet pointing straight up into the air. It was a yoga pose Susan had done before, albeit without the ropes. It was a pose Susan could usually only hold for about a minute without the ropes. Miss Sanderson made her hold it for almost five minutes, which required incredible balance.

Susan finally couldn't maintain the pose and she slid forward and fell to the ground. Miss Sanderson came over and untied the girl's limbs and asked Susan to stand. The coach grabbed Susan's right ankle and raised it up behind her back and tied it to her wrists, which she had pulled over the girl's head. Susan now stood on one leg, her back arched and her legs almost making a straight line behind her. This was a common cheerleading pose where a girl would grab her toes with her hands, so the stretch was easy for Susan, although maintaining it for several minutes was extremely tiring. The other girls stared at Susan as she stood on one leg, obviously impressed with their former captain's flexibility and balance.

Not satisfied with that pose, the coach lowered Susan back onto the ground and untied her. She found a set of stakes used to anchor the soccer goals and pushed two of them into the ground beside Susan's wrists. She tied the loops on the girl's wrist cuffs to the stakes. Then she pulled the girl's legs over her head and drove two more stakes into the ground near her ankles. Rope was added and Susan was now bend over herself, her face staring at her crotch, her butt sticking up in the air. The other girls were told to replicate the pose, without the aid of the rope and stakes. They were each forced to hold it for a couple of minutes.

Susan, meanwhile, was left in the pose, her naked ass in the air, doubled over. Miss Sanderson sent the girls to the shower to get ready for class. Brittany dawdled for a moment, which earned her a stern rebuke from the coach. When the girls were gone, the coach approached Susan and knelt beside her. She rubbed her finger against the girl's pierced labia and then began slowing fingering Susan. The nude girl squirmed in her tight bondage as the coach's stroking intensified. Susan closed her eyes as she felt the pleasure rise inside her and she rocked as much as she could as the coach moved her fingers in and out of her vagina. Finally she could hold off her orgasm no more and she let out a long, satisfied moan.

Miss Sanderson stood up and looked down at Susan. "I'll be back after my first class. Don't go anywhere." Susan rolled her eyes at the coach, who knew that there was nowhere the naked, bound girl could possibly go.