West Valley High Day 37: Meeting Mom

Story Info
Susan's mom Melissa finds her fate.
1.8k words
4.12
34.7k
16
0

Part 86 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning, Melissa."

The woman turned in the direction of the familiar voice, one she had not heard for several years. The blindfold Melissa Mitchell wore prevented her from seeing her ex-husband's face. She had been told this morning to place the blindfold over her eyes, handcuff her wrists behind back, and be outside her house at 10 AM. A car was waiting outside and two men led her to the back seat and drove her to wherever she was now. Melissa had followed the directions after receiving the second set of photos and videos of her daughter Susan being abused by the headmaster at the exclusive private school she attended, West Valley High.

Melissa had sent Susan to West Valley three years ago. She thought she was protecting her daughter by sending her to the private academy. Due to the number of students of politicians and industry leaders who attended the school, security was tight. Outsiders were not allowed on campus, which Melissa thought would keep her daughter safe from the kind of men who had driven her husband away men away. But when she saw the first set of photos, she knew she had been horribly wrong. The photos of her daughter were horrific and she thought immediately of going to the authorities. But the letter made it clear that Susan would be dead before the police reached campus.

The second package had included a link to a website, where Melissa watched in horror as her daughter was physically and sexually abused on camera for any man with a credit card. The vacant look in Susan's eyes told Melissa that she had to do whatever she was told to try to save her daughter.

All of this was Melissa's fault, she knew. Well, actually, if she was honest, it was Marcus' fault. He had told her he fallen in debt due to a gambling problem and had been recruited by a drug cartel to use his software company as a way to launder drug money. Marcus had devised the scheme many years ago, using back doors in the software he wrote for financial institutions. It was that scheme Headmaster Krutz had discovered Melissa was using to fund Susan's tuition and he was using that information to blackmail Susan into sexual slavery.

After Marcus had mysteriously disappeared six years ago, Melissa had maintained the scheme. The cartel Marcus had worked for had made it clear she needed to continue to use her job as a financial analyst for a large banking company to continue laundering money or else she and Susan would be murdered. Melissa had done as she was told, but had begun siphoning off money into a special off shore account for herself and Susan. Some of it was used to pay Susan's tuition to West Valley, which was how the Headmaster had come to entrap her daughter. The rest was designed to allow Melissa and Susan to run away once the girl finished school. It had seemed like a perfect plan.

But those plans had been ruined when Krutz found out about the embezzlement and taken Susan captive. Now Melissa wondered why her ex-husband had returned and how he was still involved in all of this. Melissa had married Marcus when Susan was just an infant. Susan's biological father had been killed in an auto accident shortly after she was born. Marcus had worked alongside Melissa when he was installing his software and the two struck up a relationship shortly thereafter.

Marcus told Melissa she could remove the blindfold and handcuffs. They were in a hotel suite of some kind. The drapes were closed and the room was dark. "I suppose you are wondering why I am here after all of this time," Marcus said. "Unfortunately my duties with the cartel required me to leave the country for some time due to certain, well, entanglements. The less you know, the better."

Marcus paused and looked at his ex-wife. "I have to say I am very disappointed in you, Sissy," he continued, using the nickname he had always called her. "Stealing money from the cartel for your personal use was not a smart idea. You're lucky my colleagues didn't just kill you and Susan. Lord knows they wanted to when they found out."

"Marcus," Melissa said softly, finding her voice, "you have to get them to stop torturing Susan. Do what you want with me, but please leave her alone." The woman started to sob. Marcus maintained his steady stare. "That is out of my hands now, Sissy. Your actions caused that and there is nothing I can do now to stop it."

What Melissa Mitchell didn't know was that Marcus Torres wasn't a software engineer with a gambling problem that led him to launder money for drug dealers. He was, in reality, the American head of a South American drug cartel. He had been involved in the cartel since his father brought him into the business. He had used his software expertise to develop a complicated method of moving money around various financial institutions as a way to hide the cartel's business dealings. It was in that role he had met Melissa Mitchell and recruited her into his scheme. Using his cover, he had been able to maintain the web of financial impropriety using Melissa to protect himself. Melissa didn't know their entire marriage was built around Marcus' scheme.

Melissa pleaded again for Marcus to talk to his colleagues to stop Susan's abuse. Torres cut her off with a hard slap across her face. In 10 years of marriage, he had never hit her in anger. "Enough," he said. "Your daughter's fate is of her own doing. Stephen will either break her and turn her into an obedient slave girl worth a pretty penny when we sell her or else he will simply break her. From what I have heard, she is nothing but a slut anyway."

Susan's mom couldn't believe the words coming out of her ex-husband's mouth. While Marcus and Susan had never had that extremely close father-daughter relationship, he had never shown any signs of dislike for the girl he called his own. "How can you talk about your daughter like that!" Melissa screamed, jumping up from the bench.

"How can you allow your daughter to sell her body to get good grades? How can you let her serve lecherous old men in a bra and panties or a skimpy maid outfit so her cheerleading team can flout school rules?" Marcus replied calmly. "Maybe if she had a father that wouldn't have happened," Melissa shouted back. "Or a mother who wasn't a thief and a slut herself," came the reply. "How many men have you slept with since I left? Trust me, I know."

The words stopped Melissa in her tracks. The parade of men who had come through the house since Marcus' departure couldn't have given a teenage girl a very good view on fidelity and casual sex.

"Now, we need to discuss you and your future. You will continue to do exactly what you are supposed to do at work for us. You will be allowed to keep the money you have taken already. We'll call that a bonus. Considering what that money has purchased for your daughter, it's a nice investment for our company. You will not tell Susan about me, our company or any of this. You stole the money by yourself, for your purposes alone. Do you understand?"

Melissa looked coldly at Marcus. "And if I don't.. understand?"

"First, you have seen only a small fraction of what could happen to your daughter. I have seen young girls tortured in far more painful ways. Perhaps we should look online." Marcus turned on a TV in the room. Streaming to the screen was the web site Krutz had set up to sell videos of Susan Mitchell. The screen currently showed Susan standing naked at the front of a classroom. She was impaled by a long metal pole which obviously penetrated deep into her vagina. The pole was easily two inches in diameter and completely filled the girl's orifice. The 6-inch high heel shoes Susan wore were the only things stopping the pole from carrying all of her weight and ripping her apart. Her wrists were locked behind her back and her mouth was filled with a large red ball gag.

Susan was trying to lift herself off of the impaling rod. The shoes which kept all of her weight off the post gave her very little room to move upwards as she already was standing on her tiptoes. She could manage only to move a half inch or so, hardly enough to get off the several inches of steel rammed inside her. She spun to the side on the shiny lubricated steel trying to squirm her way off to no avail.

Torres spoke. "That pole could be electrified. Or heated until it was red hot. Or the point sharpened and the shoes removed. The possibilities are endless. And let's not even talk about what Stephen could do to those fabulous breasts."

Susan's mother turned away from the screen showing her daughter being sexually abused. Marcus continued. "Susan has yet to be permanently damaged. At least not physically. Would you like her to remain that way?" Melissa Mitchell nodded.

"Now, as for you," he said, rising from the bench and looking behind him. This was the cue for three large men to enter the room. They grabbed Melissa by her arms and legs. The woman kicked and screamed and squirmed as the men carried her over to the bed. Steel handcuffs had already been attached to the bedposts and the men snapped them around her wrists and ankles, spread-eagling her. Melissa screamed out, which earned her another slap and led to a large cotton wad being shoved into her mouth and secured with tape.

"Come now, Sissy. We both know you always liked the handcuffs,". Marcus said with a sneer. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a penknife. Snapping it open, he brought it up near the woman's face. He grabbed the neck of her dress and brought the knife against it, running the blade down the front, slicing the fabric. Three more quick slices with the knife shredded Melissa's bra, exposing her 34D breasts. The woman thrashed in her bonds as Marcus tore away the rest of her dress. He grabbed the string of her panties and sliced them with the blade, leaving her naked.

Torres stripped off his pants and underwear and climbed on top of his ex-wife. He grabbed roughly at her breasts, squeezing them between her hands as he penetrated her. Melissa fought the handcuffs even harder as he shoved his penis deep inside and began pounding away at her. Melissa's eyes welled with tears and she tried to scream through the wad of cotton in her mouth. Torres pounded away with greater ferocity and finally exploded inside Melissa with great force.

Marcus withdrew and walked over to the bathroom. He nodded his head to the three men who moved over towards the bed. Melissa's eyes widened as she realized she was in for a long day.