West Valley High Day 38: Steel Ball

Story Info
Susan meets the balls of steel.
1.8k words
4.01
41.9k
17
0

Part 87 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sir, can I ask you a question?"

"Of course, Miss Mitchell," West Valley High headmaster Stephen Krutz said, looking up from his desk at the naked girl who had just entered his office.

"You're never going to let me go, are you?" Susan Mitchell asked.

"I don't understand your question, Miss Mitchell."

Susan continued, "I mean, even if I earn the money to pay back what my mom stole, you can't just let me go at the end of the year. Some student, I mean, not me, but some other student, could, you know, go to the police and tell them what happened and you'd be arrested. So you really can't let me go."

"Miss Mitchell," Krutz replied. "Do you think I am afraid of the police? Do you think that one of your friends hasn't already tried to tell on me?" Susan paused, thinking about what the headmaster had just said. "The local authorities are of no concern to me," he continued. "As for what happens to you, that remains, as from the beginning, your choice. You can continue with the daily punishments or you can leave. I am sure one of your friends will loan you some clothing. It's only a few miles to town. Your mom will, of course, be in jail before you make it there. Your house and all of its possessions will be seized since rumor has it your mother is laundering money for a drug cartel. You will be homeless and penniless. It is, and remains, your choice to accept your punishment."

Susan looked at the headmaster. It wasn't much of a choice and she still didn't see an end game for her. But maybe, if Krutz did have some power over the police, maybe he would just let her go. He'd promised her perfect grades in her classes, since she didn't attend them any longer. Maybe she could go to college and forget all of this.

"Ok, so what's the plan for today?" she said firmly.

Krutz smiled and went over to the closet in this office and pulled out a large box. "First, you will need this," he said, and tossed the girl the familiar pink vibrating dildo she had worn many times before. She rolled her eyes, bent forward and inserted it into her vagina, flipping the little switch to turn it on. She shuddered slightly as the vibrator came to life inside her. Next came a new chastity belt, this one of a shinier stainless steel. Krutz placed the metal belt around her waist and snapped it in place before spreading her legs slightly and placing the connecting strap between them. Two small chains ran from the strap across her bare butt and locked to the belt around her waist. The front of the strap was locked to the belt with a small padlock, securing the vibrator inside her. Susan wondered if her friend Brittany was still wearing the other chastity belt that she had been locked into earlier in the week.

The cheerleader's eyes widened when she saw the strange bra the headmaster pulled out of the box. The cups of the bra were 1/4 inch thick stainless steel with a plastic inner lining. The plastic was covered with small rounded nubs to poke against Susan's tender flesh. The headmaster unscrewed the end of the metal barbell piercing the girl's left breast and removed the piercing. He grabbed her breast and shoved it into the metal cup, positioning her nipple so it protruded through a hole in the metal. He reinserted the little barbell through her nipple and reattached the tiny end so her nipple could not retreat through the hole. He followed the same procedure with her right breast and then pulled the bra straps tightly behind her back and closed it with a padlock. The tiny nubs rubbed against Susan's tits as the headmaster tightened the straps over her shoulders, compressing into her skin. The cups had now sealed tight around her breasts, imprisoning them in shiny metal, except for her distended pink nipples stretched through the steel.

There was more stainless steel in the box. Susan looked at the metal globe in the headmaster's right hand. It was slightly larger than a softball and hinged so it would open into two halves. Krutz grabbed Susan's wrist and squeezed her hand into a fist. Placing the ball over her hand, he closed the two halves together, encasing her fist in the steel. Two small Allen screws closed the sphere tightly, depriving Susan of the use of her fingers. She thought for a moment about swinging the metal globe at the headmaster's face, wondering what type of damage a powerful punch full of steel would do to his smug visage. But she knew that hypothetical satisfaction would only leave her in a worse state.

A second metal ball was placed over the girl's other hand. Then the headmaster pulled out another pair of steel balls. These were not spherical like the ones on her hands, but were flattened out at the bottom and much larger. Krutz knelt and lifted Susan's left leg and the girl realized these would become metal shoes for her to wear. He tightened the screws around her ankle and her foot was now encased in metal, the flattened side providing a platform to stand on. The second steel footwear was screwed onto her right ankle. Susan lifted her leg slowly, the weight of her new footwear feeling odd.

The final, large metal ball Krutz pulled out of the box scared Susan. It was quite large and Susan could only think of one place it could go. And she was right as the headmaster raised the steel ball over her head and closed the hinge around her neck. Susan could feel a pair of metal bars resting on her shoulders, a platform to carry some of the weight of her new bulbous head and prevent injury to her neck.

Susan saw nothing but tiny pinpoints of light through the breathing holes in the sphere. She could hear only faint sounds through the metal as the thick rubber that made up its inside muffled any noises. She shouted out, wondering if she could be heard through the pinholes and heard her voice echo back to her.

The girl felt a hand on her wrist start to move her forward. She made slow clunky steps with the metal shoes clanking on the ground as she walked. She knew she was being led out into the hallway and she imagined the look on her classmates' faces as she was led through the school wearing these ridiculous metal spheres on her limbs and head. Walking was hard and Susan settled into a slow shuffle, dragging her metal feet as whoever was leading her pulled her along down the hallway.

Susan was led into the school's atrium once again, where the metal chains again dangled from the ceiling. Krutz grabbed the pair of chains and attached one to each of the globes around the girl's fists so her hands were now above her head. Locked in her metal tomb, Susan felt the first soft swat of the leather flogger against her bare back. The swats were slow and with a light touch but still caused Susan to dance forward with each hit, her metal shoes dragging on the floor. She thought about the metal bra and chastity belt she was wearing and hoped those two devices would spare her breasts and crotch from the sting of the whip.

The strikes grew a little harder, but nowhere near what she had felt when she had previously been whipped. This was just a light spanking which would redden her back and butt but not leave any marks. The headmaster moved down to her legs and gave several strong swipes to the backs of her upper legs and knees, which caused her to droop in the chains, the metal ball on her head bobbing left and right.

Susan's ankles were lifted into the air and attached to the chains on her wrists, her crotch once again lewdly displayed, albeit covered by the vibrator shoved inside her and the belt over top of it. She felt the chains being lifted in the air, suspending her even higher off the floor. Krutz pulled the remote control for the vibrator out of his pocket and began playing with the settings, turning the speed up and down. Susan felt the sweat pouring down her face inside the metal ball as the pleasurable sensations rose. With a swift move, Krutz unlocked the chains from the girl's wrists and her upper body plummeted towards the ground, the metal balls on her hands just missing the ground as she swung in an arc, finally coming to rest upside down.

The flogger returned, striking her bare ass once again, this time harder than before, all the while the vibrator picking up speed and intensity. No one could see Susan's face as it contorted under the mixed feelings of pain and pleasure but they could see her body stiffen and her back arch as the force of her orgasm hit her.

Krutz lowered the girl to the ground with the help of two students and laid her on her bare stomach on the cold tile floor. He grabbed her wrists and pulled them above her head and locked them together at her neck. the two balls clanging against each other. Her metal head now rested on the metal spheres, her neck craned upward, restricting her breathing. A padlock was placed on her ankle cuffs and she felt the metal balls being removed from her feet. This left her bare soles uncovered and vulnerable and Krutz began hitting them softly with the flogger and she lifted them in the air to try to avoid the strikes. The headmaster invited a student to come over and begin tickling Susan while he placed his foot on the small of the girl's back, pinning her to the floor.

The metal balls around her head and wrists clanked as the girl squirmed in agony at the assault on her feet. Someone had come over and pinned her down at the knees so she could not kick. She had to lie there and take the abuse, her upper body writhing, her head bucking as fingers attacked her naked soles.

A class bell rang and the students scattered. Krutz helped the girl off the ground and unlocked her ankles and released her wrists from her neck. A long leash was attached to her collar and handed to Brittany. "Take Miss Mitchell to your classes the rest of the day, Miss Daniels. Let's see if she learns anything." Brittany, still naked herself and wearing her own chastity belt tugged on Susan's leash and led the girl down the hallway to class, the girl's metal head bobbing to and fro, her steel clad hands helplessly chained in front of her.