West Valley High Day 44-46: Hallow

Story Info
Susan and her friends celebrate Halloween.
2.8k words
4.25
22.7k
8
0

Part 91 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cold October breeze chilled the naked girl's body as she stood chained to the metal pole on the small platform. Just hours before she had stood there, surrounded by her senior classmates, as flames surrounded her, being burned at the stake as a witch in a demonstration from her history teacher. Now, Susan Mitchell longed for the warmth of the flames she had cursed just hours ago. She still was chained tightly to the pole, her ankles strapped to its base, a chain encircling her bare breasts confining her torso and her arms raised over her head. The metal collar permanently welded to her neck was padlocked to a chain the pole, pinning her head in place. The chains had slackened a little so she no longer stood on tiptoe, although she still worried about losing feeling in her hands from having them over her head for so long.

Susan wanted to cry, but found no tears. She wanted to sleep, but the uncomfortableness of the position in which she was bound kept sleep at bay, although she did realize she had nodded off a few times. She had no idea what time it was, how long she had been chained to the post, or how much longer she would be be there.

She was startled just then by the hissing of the gas flames as they ignited. Where earlier in the night they had scared her, now they provided her much-needed warmth and light as she faced the darkness of the night. She felt the warm glow on her bare skin and tried not to think of everything she had been through or what was still to come. The flames weren't as strong as they had been earlier, just enough to keep her warm but no risk of burning her. She fell asleep in their warmth.

When she awoke, it was beginning to turn light. She realized her hands were no longer over her head, but instead chained behind her back to the pole. The gag that had been in her mouth for hours had been removed. Susan looked up and saw her best friend Brittany in front of her with several bottles of water and some rolls from the cafeteria. Susan hoped her friend had the keys to the manacles binding her to the post, but Brittany told her the school's headmaster had told her only to provide food and water, not to unchain the girl.

With her hands bound, Susan had to be fed by her friend. Brittany took her time, slowly tearing off pieces of the rolls and feeding them to Susan, alternating with large sips from the water bottles. Susan was parched and hungry and devoured the food and water. When it was gone, Brittany said she had to leave and Susan began to cry, pleading with her friend to stay with her. Brittany was torn between wanting to be there with Susan and needing to obey the headmaster's orders. She finally turned away and walked back up to the school, tears pouring from her own eyes.

Stephen Krutz watched the scene on the television screen in his apartment adjacent to the school and smiled. He knew Susan was on the verge of finally breaking. He would soon have exactly what he needed.

31 October

Posh, private West Valley High had a reputation not just as a stepping stone to prestigious universities and high paying corporate positions, but also as a hedonistic playground. The sons and daughters of diplomats, politicians, lawyers, bankers and corporate executives who attended the academy threw lavish parties which went on through the night, fueled by easy access to alcohol and other drugs. The school's previous headmaster had turned a blind eye to these parties and other misdoings at the school, as had the Board of Governor's.

The annual Senior House Halloween bonfire and costume party was the highlight of the fall season. The senior students would gather on one of the school's practice fields where a roaring bonfire would be set. Music would play and drink would flow and it wouldn't be long before many of the costumes would be abandoned.

One of the traditions of this event was that the costumes worn by the senior cheerleaders were chosen by selected members of the school's football team. These boys, usually the captains or best players, would try to select the sexiest costumes they could find, which the trim and fit cheerleaders would have to wear throughout the night.

And so Brittany, Jamie, Kylie, Chloe, Sarah and Jennifer, six of the seven senior cheerleaders, gathered in a classroom on the afternoon of 31 October to find out their attire for the evening. Brittany had hoped to see her friend Susan here today but the girl was nowhere to be seen. Brittany had gone down late Saturday to the platform where Susan had been left chained, but Susan was not there.

Six members of the school's football team walked in, each carrying shopping bags. One by one, they walked up to one of the girls and took her by the hand.

Marcus, the lanky African American wide receiver had chosen

Sarah, the only African American cheerleader. The two of them had dated on and off, Sarah having broken it off a few weeks ago when she had caught Marcus cheating on her with a junior girl. And so Sarah looked around at her friends nervously as the player led her behind one of the partition screens that had been set up around the room to prevent the girls from seeing each other's costumes until the big reveal.

Sarah was ordered to remove all of her clothing. Reluctantly she pulled her shirt off over her head and unclasped her bra, revealing her breasts. She kicked off her shoes and peeled off her skirt and let it drop to the floor. "Panties, too," Marcus said and the girl complied, crossing her hands over her chest afterwards in a nod towards decency.

"Spread your legs a few feet apart and hold your arms out to your side," the wide receiver said. Sarah did as she was told. Marcus produced a large can of paint from a shopping bag and a brush. He opened the can and Sarah could see it was a dull white color. The boy dipped the brush into the can and quickly swished it over the girl's exposed left breast. Her dark skin quickly faded to a pale white as the boy began painting her chest and stomach. The brush tickled as he stroked her sides and he threatened her not to move. This was even more difficult as he stroked the brush between her legs, covering her shaved pussy in the white body paint. Up and down Sarah's body, Marcus went with the brush, covering every inch of her skin in white until the tall girl looked like a pale ghost. He left her with orders not to move while the paint on her skin dried.

Meanwhile, Jennifer had been selected by Nathaniel, a hulking defensive lineman who led the team in sacks. The tiny cheerleader looked like a little girl as the player took her small hand in his hulking mitt and led her behind one of the screens. She, too, was told to remove all her clothes and with trembling hands, she disrobed in front of her classmate.

Nate handed the girl a pair of sheer tights and told her to pull them over her shapely legs. He followed that with a pair of darker tights, which Jenny pulled over the first pair, turning her pale legs a dark smoky color. Next he handed her a shiny black Merry Widow corset with a fluffy cotton tail on it. Jennifer realized she would be going tonight as a Playboy bunny. She pulled the corset on and Nate came behind her and pulled the straps on it tight, squeezing her waist and causing her breasts to stick out slightly over the molded cups. Nate placed a headband on Jenny's head that would hold her black satin bunny ears in place. He then handed her the white shirt cuffs and white collar with black bow tie and a pair of black satin shoes with six-inch spike heels. Jennifer put them on her feet and she tottered on them uneasily.

Chloe, the only redhead on the cheerleading team had been escorted off by her boyfriend Jason, a linebacker on the football team. She, too, soon was stripping out of her clothes while the player prepared her costume. Jason pulled out her a pair of coconut shells, which he positioned over her breasts. They only covered the center of her ample tits, with flesh appearing under, beneath and around. Jason tied the strings attached to the shells around Chloe's back and around her neck, making a bra. He then gave her a skirt made of straw, which he tied around her waist. The skirt covered her butt but she knew each time she moved, she would be exposed through the flowing material. She asked for a pair of panties, but Jason told her she wouldn't be wearing any. He also told her she'd be going barefoot. A floral lei completed her hula girl costume.

Jack, the team's leading rusher, eyed raven-haired Jamie with a lustful look and took her behind one of the partitions. He too picked up a metal can and a brush and approached her. She saw the can was filled with green paint. He told her to spread her legs apart and hold her arms out to her side as well and soon the boy was spreading the paint all over Jamie's naked body, covering her in green from head to toe.

Marcus returned behind the screen where Sarah was waiting. The white paint on the skin had dried. He opened a black case to reveal rows of makeup. Pulling out a makeup brush, the player began painting dark black circles around the girl's eyes. Dark lipstick was painted on her lips, standing out against her now white skin. When he was finished with the makeup, Marcus gave the girl a set of fishnet tights and six-inch heels, which Sarah pulled on. Finally, he produced a short white bridal dress and helped her pull it on. A white veil completed Sarah's zombie bride costume.

When Jamie's green paint had dried, Jack returned and handed her a dark green mini skirt, which she shimmied over her hips. It was at least one size too small and barely covered her butt. She knew that when she moved, she would be on full display to everyone. She asked if Jack had any panties for her to wear and he laughed at her. "Underwear? I don't think you'll be needing any tonight."

He handed her a bra next, such as it was. It was made of interwoven green strings with two small circles that covered her nipples. She placed it over her breasts and Jack tied it tightly around her neck. Jack gave her a pair of pointy-toes elf heels with bells and she slid the heels over her bare feet. A pair of elf ears were glued over her own and a green elf hat with a large jingle bell completed her ensemble.

Michael, a star defensive back, meanwhile, had decided to deck out his girlfriend Kylie as a witch for Halloween. After telling her to take off all of her clothes, he placed the traditional black witch's hat on her head. "There, that ought to do it," he said with a smirk, turning to walk away. Kylie protested. "There is no way I am going out there naked, so you'd better come up with something else."

The boy shot her a look but produced a piece of black leather which he wrapped around her waist and fastened on the side. The leather strip was no more than a foot in width and just like her teammates, barely covered her bottom. She was handed a bra similar to that worn by Jamie, hers a pair of black circles connected with thin straps of black leather.

Next was a pair of black leather boots that zipped up to just under her knees. The six inch spike heels added to the girl's already considerable nearly six foot height, making her taller than Michael himself.

It was Brittany's turn next. She was also given a pair of boots with six-inch heels, hers made of bright red leather. She placed them on her feet and tottered in place, unaccustomed to wearing such high heels. Curtis, the team's star quarterback, seemed satisfied with the boots and ogled the naked cheerleader for quite a while as Brittany wondered if she would be getting any other clothes to wear. Finally she was handed a pair of red bikini panties and a red top which she pulled over her head. The top covered most of her ample bosom and nipples but left the lower portion of her tits exposed. "Just enough under boob," Curtis said. A pair of devil horns were added to her head and then a red tail was attached to the back of Brittany's red panties.

"Now, you girls head to the party and we'll see you later," Curtis said. The girls did as they were told, exiting the school and heading down towards the school practice field where a large bonfire had already been lit. The rest of the senior class had gathered and a fair amount of gawking from the assembled group of witches, ghosts, pirates and other costume-clad students was noticed as the barely-dressed cheerleaders made their way onto the field.

The cheerleaders' attention, however, was turned to a different costumed cheerleader, their friend, Susan Mitchell. Susan, the headmaster's favorite target this year, was dressed as a scarecrow. She was wearing a long-sleeved plaid shirt, tied around her breasts, her taut stomach exposed as well as quite a bit of cleavage. A skirt had been fashioned out of straw and placed around her waist. Brittany commented to Kylie that this was more clothing than she had seen Susan wear all year. Straw stuck out of the ends of the plaid shirt, covering the girl's hands. A straw hat had been placed on her head over a red Raggedy Ann wig. Her lips had been painted bright red and dark eye shadow had been applied around her eyes, which looked like two vacant circles.

But it was not Susan's clothing or makeup that had drawn the girls' attention. It was how she had been posed. Her arms were stretched out to her side and tied to a wooden pole behind her back at the elbow so her hands dropped uselessly downward. The pole behind her back was attached to one anchored into the soil so the girl was several feet of the ground. The girl's ankles were tied tightly to the upright. What the girls could not see was the steel rod and metal hook attached to the upright under Susan's skirt that impaled her pussy and held her in place. The metal clamps biting into the girl's nipples were also hidden under the plaid shirt. The bright red lipstick hid the fact Susan's mouth had been sealed shut with adhesive, binding them together.

The party raged on well into the night. Chloe and Jason, who had painted his chest to look like a Hawaiian warrior to complement Chloe's hula girl, had slipped off into a corner of the field. Her shell bra lay strewn on the grass as she knelt on all fours, Jason viciously pounding away at her from behind, grunting like the warrior he was painted to be. Barely anyone noticed, as many other students had taken to pairing up as well, locked in passionate kisses or sneaking off to more secluded places. Pieces of costumes were scattered across the fields and a few had been added to the bonfire, which was slowly dying out. Michael and Kylie had disappeared as had Marcus and Sarah, who evidently had decided to get back together, based upon the way he had half-carried the girl off towards the woods.

Brittany had made it clear to Curtis that she would not be engaging in any of those activities tonight and he had headed off with Rachel, another senior to the school's dormitory. That left Brittany to stand and stare up at her friend Susan.

Susan was backlit by the bonfire behind her and Brittany sobbed as she looked up at her friend's vacant expression. Brittany had seen this look when she went to visit Susan on Saturday and she feared the bright, bubbly girl she had once known might never return.

Stephen Krutz, who was watching the scene from his office, was counting on that as well. In fact, he knew her life, and perhaps his own might very well depend on it.