West Valley High Day 56-60

Story Info
Susan has a date with the impaler.
5.6k words
4.21
57.8k
13
0

Part 94 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday, 14 November

Even if the woman had not been tied to a chair facing the computer monitor, Melissa Mitchell knew she would not have been able to take her eyes off the video screen positioned in front of her. The 31-year-old woman stared blankly at the screen, tears rolling down her face, as she watched the image of her teenaged daughter once again being subjected to physical, mental and sexual abuse.

The sadistic headmaster at the private academy Melissa had sent her daughter Susan to supposedly ensure the young girl's future had brought back out one of his favorite devices, the Sybian. The masturbation machine rested atop a small table and on top of the Sybian rested 18-year-old Susan Mitchell. A rubber phallus had been attached to the machine and currently resided deep inside the young girl's vagina, pressing up against her cervix. Susan was completely naked, as always, her trim and tan cheerleader body stretched and pinned to the wall. The girl's arms were spread out to her sides, her wrists clamped into metal restraints protruding from the wall. Her legs were spread around the impaling device and also clamped into metal restraints. The girl's toes dangled inches from the ground, so all her weight rested on the dildo impaled deep inside her and on the vibrating pad of the Sybian.

Melissa heard footsteps behind her and then the voice of her ex-husband, Marcus Torres. "I see Stephen has pulled out one of the old standbys today," he said, nonchalantly. "I bet Susie is happy it's not her tits being abused this week." Melissa doubted her daughter was 'happy' at the moment but the young girl had spent most of the last week enduring various means of torture to her breasts, her nipples being stretched with weights, her breasts being flogged and crushed. Bruises still could be seen on her perky tits when the camera zoomed in.

"Please, Marcus," Susan's mom pleaded, turning her head to face her ex-husband, "can't you make this stop?"

"We've been over this quite a few times, Sissy," came his reply, again using the nickname he had once called her by regularly. "This is all of your doing and we need to see it through to the end." Melissa knew Marcus was somewhat right and somewhat wrong. She had been embezzling money from accounts controlled by her employer, accounts that were being used to launder money for a major drug cartel. It was Marcus who had started the money laundering scheme and after he had abruptly left, Melissa had been forced to continue it. She had gotten the idea to begin siphoning small sums of money away from the cartel's accounts. It was easy to hide the transactions, and no one seemed to notice. Eventually she had begun moving even larger sums of money, justifying her actions as just stealing from drug dealers, people who had forced her husband to flee.

But Marcus Torres had never been forced to do anything. He was, in reality, one of the leaders of the cartel and had created the entire laundering scheme before returning to run other aspects of the business. But his ex-wife's actions had been noticed by other leaders and now he was engrossed in a different scheme to try to save his life, and abscond with the cartel's funds.

"Can't we just return the money?" Melissa said after a few moments. "Not this again," came her ex-husband's reply, anger flaring in his voice. "Again, you've spent a good bit of money on your daughter and no amount of whoring for the camera is ever going to pay that back. Second, it's not about the money for my partners. They are only letting you and Susan live because they are rather enjoying what Stephen is putting your daughter through. I think they might even consider it worth the cost, as long as they don't find out exactly how much of their money we have actually stolen." At the moment, Melissa had managed to move nearly thirteen million dollars of the cartel's money into an offshore trust account and had been charged by Marcus to more than double that amount before Susan's 19th birthday in June.

That date was crucial to Marcus' plan. Melissa had been clever both in manipulating the money laundering scheme and in hiding the final destination for the funds. He was quite convinced his partners knew neither the extent to which they had been robbed or where the money ended up. Only Melissa, Stephen Krutz and Marcus himself knew about the trust account. When Susan graduated high school and turned nineteen, the money would be hers. That was when Marcus knew he needed to seize it and escape.

On the screen, Susan Mitchell's face was contorted. Her head leaned back against the wall behind her as she rocked softly in her bonds. Suddenly her eyes shot open as she felt the force of the orgasm that had been building inside her. The girl's arms and legs pulled against the metal binding her as the device between her legs drove her to ecstasy. Melissa felt ashamed to be watching and turned away from the screen.

Marcus Torres wasn't happy about what was happening to Susan, although to say he cared would be an overstatement. Even though he was not her real father, he had grown fond of her during their time together. He wished Melissa had not brought the girl into this, but since she had, Marcus had needed to bring in his old friend Stephen to gain control of the girl. They had decided long ago that they couldn't just ask Susan to turn the money over to them. She was too wild and too unpredictable. They needed to own and control her. Only an obedient slave girl would follow their commands, release the funds to Marcus and ask no questions. Besides, he needed to show the cartel that Melissa's crimes had consequences. Torturing the middle-aged woman would not have that effect and he had managed to convince the cartel she was needed until they could work out a new way of laundering their drug cash.

The man stepped in between the bound woman in the chair and the video monitor showing her daughter being driven to orgasm. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his semi-erect penis and placed it up against Melissa's lips. She opened her mouth slightly to take in her ex-husband's member and began slowly sucking on it. Marcus pushed hard against her as his penis hardened, driving himself against the woman's face. She took the intruder deep into her throat and sucked on it as she struggled to breathe, her nose pressed against the man's stomach. She gagged as Marcus exploded in her mouth just moments before the young blonde girl on the video screen experienced her second orgasm of the morning.

Marcus Torres pulled his penis out of his ex-wife's mouth. "Let me get cleaned up and then we'll get you ready for work. Another day, another million dollars," he said, leaving his ex-wife to stare again at the video screen where her daughter slumped in her bonds, already exhausted but with a long day ahead of her riding the masturbation machine.

Tuesday, 15 November

Brittany Daniels placed her hand over her mouth as she entered the dorm room of her best friend, Susan Mitchell, located in an upstairs wing of Senior hall of West Valley High. The thin mattress that had served as her friend's only furniture in the tiny closet she slept in nightly had been removed, replaced by a piece of plywood raised off the floor a few inches by blocks of wood. Susan's naked body was lying on the hard, wooden surface, her arms fastened to the plank near her sides by large metal U-bolts just above the metal cuffs welded to her wrists. Her neck was likewise fastened tightly to the plywood, pinning her down. Susan lifted her head slightly as Brittany walked in, showing the large red ball gagging the girl's cherry lips.

Susan's toned, trim legs were spread and anchored to the platform as well with large U-bolts around her ankles, which accentuated the cheerleader's muscles. But it wasn't the girl's position or any of the metal binding her that caused Brittany to gasp as she entered the room. Susan had spent most of the year in strict bondage, after all, so seeing her friend spread naked in bondage was nothing surprising.

Instead, it was the device directly in front of her that was currently pounding at her poor friend's exposed pussy that caused Brittany's shock. The device looked like a kind of reciprocating saw that had been mounted above the platform directly between Susan's naked legs. Instead of a saw blade at the end, there was instead a metal rod, and attached to that rod was a thick rubbery dildo. The phallus had to be several inches in diameter and judging from the part Brittany could see when it withdrew, was at least eight inches long.

The resigned look on Susan's face told Brittany that the rubber cock had been attacking Susan most of the night. It was currently ramming the girl's abused crotch like a jackhammer, with fast, strong strokes pushing the dildo deep within her, at a speed far greater than any woman had ever experienced from a man. Brittany could tell her friend was close to an orgasm and wondered how many the girl had felt that night. Susan dropped her head against the wooden platform and arched her back and a long moan escaped from around the gag as Susan fought against the machine, to no avail. The girl's eyes rolled back and her body tensed as she felt the force of the orgasm.

The machine's intensity slowed as the girl caught her breath. Her body was still trembling as the machine began very slowly driving the dildo in and out of Susan's pussy. Susan was thankful for the brief respites the machine gave her, alternating between the jackhammer-like ferocity and the slow, rhythmic, almost soothing pulses. The last twenty-four hours had been a blur of orgasms and forced fucking for the teenager. She had long ago lost count of the orgasms from either the Sybian or the fucking machine now impaling her. She thought back to last week, when her tits were being abused in myriad ways and how she had longed then to have someone or something inside her. She regretted those thoughts now.

Brittany sat down beside her friend and placed a tender hand on her face. She looked for a way to release Susan from her bonds, but the bolts were fastened under the platform. They had obviously been screwed into place with Susan in the air and then lowered down so the only way to release them would be to pick the entire platform up. Brittany wasn't sure how to do that with the machine impaling the girl resting on the platform. And she also didn't know how the bolts were attached.

Her eyes followed the power cord running from the impaling machine. It passed through a plastic box attached to the outlet on the wall, that box itself locked with a hasp and a padlock. There was no way to unplug the machine. The girl looked next for a power switch on the drill but couldn't see one. She figured it must be controlled remotely, probably by the headmaster watching from his office on the video camera in the upper corner of the room.

The machine was picking up steam now, beginning to relentless hammer Susan's pussy once more. Brittany reached down and intertwined her fingers with Susan's and lay down beside her, whispering comfort into her friend's ear. Susan was tensing, bracing herself against the intensity of the orgasm that was just moments away. She squeezed Brittany's fingers as the wave of pleasure rolled over her.

The machine slowed once again but now entered a new pattern of several slow insertions followed by a strong, painful thrust. There was no rhythm now to the machine's actions. It jerked the dildo in and out a few times and then withdrew it, then slowly fucked its victim and then pounded her. Brittany reached out and placed her hand on Susan's left breast and began slowly stroking it, making small circles with her fingers. Susan's eyes widened but she did not resist the soft touch from her friend. Brittany began kissing Susan's neck and then slowly slid down, moving her tongue across her upper chest and then down to the girl's exposed teat. Brittany took Susan's nipple in her mouth and began sucking on it just as the machine impaling the girl returned to its jackhammer rhythm. This was far too much for the bound naked girl to handle and she moaned through the gag as she felt herself being driven to pleasure again, this time the machine's actions being amplified by the tender kissing and sucking from her best friend.

Stephen Krutz watched from his office. His slave girl, Susan Mitchell, was being abused in a most sadistic manner. He wondered if the girl had ever had something so large and deep inside her, the device surely ruining her. But it was also quite erotic. Susan looked so helpless but also so sexy, struggling against the bonds and the machine. There was no way for her to escape, she was doomed to remain there with the massive phallus fucking her at will, driving her to orgasm after orgasm. Krutz saw the look on Brittany's face and wondered if she might be thinking about what it would feel like to be in Susan's place. Not for the first time, the headmaster wondered if he might be able to gain two slave girls out of his bargain with Marcus Torres.

Wednesday, 16 November

Susan Mitchell began her day sitting on a small padded chair in the headmaster's office. It was unusual that she was allowed to sit like a normal human being, usually resigned to kneeling naked beside the man's desk like a pet while awaiting the day's sentence. But Krutz' secretary had told her to take a seat in the folding chair and Susan obliged, crossing her legs and placing her hands in her lap.

The headmaster arrived at his office rather late that morning, first bell having already rung. He looked at the girl in the chair and didn't say a word. Instead he went to his closet and pulled out another cardboard box, which Susan knew contained the implements of today's abuse. The man snapped a padlock on one of the rings welded to the steel cuffs around Susan's wrist and then attached it to a ring on the other cuff, binding her hands together. He lifted the girl's hands over her head and used a piece of rope to tie them to the back of the chair so her hands bent down behind her head.

The man slid another padded chair over in front of Susan and she thought at first he might be planning to sit down in front of her. But instead, he grabbed her ankles and placed her legs up on the chair, positioning her feet so they stuck out through a hole between the chair's back support and its seat. Taking a piece of string from his box, he tied Susan's big toes together and then wrapped the string around the chair's back, passing it through two metal loops on the cuffs welded to her ankles, pinning her legs in place.

Susan's eyes widened as Krutz pulled a hairbrush out of the box, the bristly kind with small nubs on the end. He brought it over and ran it against the exposed bottom of the girl's foot. She jumped and squealed but the ropes held her feet tight. The man brought the brush against her foot once again, rubbing it up and down. Susan was extremely ticklish, something she hated, and she was now squirming and screaming, tears combining with her laughter as the man abused her soles.

Krutz put the brush down and Susan tried to catch her breath. Her relief was short-lived as she saw him pull out a dildo from the box. She did not want that back inside her after the last few days and luckily for her, Krutz had a different purpose for this one. He brought it up in front of the girl's face and pressed it against her lips. She had no choice but to open her mouth and take it inside. It was quite large and gagged her as he slid it deep into her mouth. "Now, you hold that in place, please, or I will have to fasten in there," the headmaster said. The girl nodded.

The headmaster had a small paintbrush in his hand now and soon was rubbing that on Susan's tender soles. She started squirming again, this time unable to scream or laugh with the huge dildo shoved into her mouth. She wanted to spit it out but knew that meant it would be strapped into her mouth so she let it slide slightly out and clamped her teeth down on it to stop it from sliding out. Krutz moved from the girl's feet to her sides and began using the paintbrush on her sides and under her arms. Susan started rocking back and forth in the chair, her head bouncing around as the man's fingers and the paintbrush attacked her armpits and sides.

"Well, that was fun, wasn't it?" Krutz said. Susan shook her head. Krutz got to work untying the girl and finally removed the large dildo from her mouth. Susan took in deep breaths as Krutz turned around and picked up a few more objects. He turned around with a pair of black high-heeled shoes in his hand. Susan hadn't worn shoes in weeks and was worried about these. Krutz slid them onto her feet and locked the tiny straps behind her ankles with equally small padlocks before helping her to her feet.

The pain she felt was incredible and she struggled to stand. The inside of the shoes had been lined with a rough material, akin to tiny pebbles and each step Susan took felt like she was walking on a gravel road. Krutz snapped a leash to her collar and led her out of the office, tottering on her heels and absorbing the pain with every step. He led her down the long hallway to the senior gym and then into the small weight room used by the wrestling team. A few boys were in there lifting weights and they looked up as the naked girl was led into the room.

Krutz led Susan over to a weight bench and had her lie down on it, her hips hanging off one end with her feet on the floor. He placed a ball gag in her mouth this time and secured it tight and then tied her hair up into a ponytail. Grabbing the girl's wrists, he extended her arms out to her side and chained them to the metal rack where a barbell would usually reside. Then he bent her feet up and tied them to the rubber-coated cylinders used for leg lifts and removed the painful high heels.

The headmaster ran his finger across one of Susan's exposed feet and the girl jumped, thrashing in her bonds. He motioned to the wrestlers and several of them gathered around her. Two took up positions at her feet while two others stood at her sides. They began tickling her in earnest, their fingers rubbing up and down her naked sides and across the bare soles of her feet. She squirmed and squealed through the gag to no avail to try to get them to stop. One of the guys grabbed her ponytail and pulled her head up and back, lifting her upper body off the bench so her bare breasts hung in the air. The tickling continued, and Susan thought she was going to pass out.

The school's head wrestling coach entered the room a few minutes later and barked at his players, telling them they had better things to be doing than playing around with a girl. Susan wasn't sure if she should be thankful or not because the gruff old coach wasn't prone to having sympathy on any student. As soon as the athletes returned to the weight benches to continue their workout, she heard him on the phone, presumably to the headmaster. She could catch a few words like "distraction" and "slut".

The coach returned and said, "Not sure what the old man is thinking. We don't have enough equipment as it is and we waste it on this." He untied Susan's arms and feet from the weight bench but before she could get up, he pinned her down again and tied her into a tight hogtie, her wrists and ankles bound tightly to each other. "What do you think guys, this is what, 110-115 pounds?" he said to his athletes. Two of the boys nodded. The coach grabbed a metal barbell from a rack on the wall and slid it under Susan's bound limbs. "Carry this thing down to the headmaster's office."

The two boys each grabbed an end of the barbell and hoisted Susan off the workbench. Her shoulders and hip sockets immediately protested with sharp jolts of pain as she sagged under the metal bar. The guys carried her low, so her stomach was just barely off the ground. With the type of luck she had experienced all year, the class bell rang just then and a crowd of senior students flooded the halls just in time to see Susan being carried down the corridor by the strong wrestlers.

12