West Valley High Day 62: RC Susan

Story Info
Susan takes a radio controlled ride.
1.7k words
4.26
28.3k
4
0

Part 96 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: The events described in this series are not real. West Valley High is a fictional private academy. Neither the school, nor any of its inhabitants, exist in the real world and any similarities to actual places or persons is completely coincidental. In the real world, the activities taking place in these stories would result in lawsuits, arrests and worse. Do not try this at home.

*****

Tuesday, 22 November

"Good morning, sir," Susan Mitchell said to West Valley headmaster Stephen Krutz as she walked into his office early Tuesday morning and took her place kneeling beside his desk as she did every morning. "What do we have planned for today?"

Krutz looked down at the naked blonde cheerleader kneeling beside his desk and asked, "Have you ever heard of radio controlled cars?"

"A little," she replied. "I saw some of the boys playing with them over the weekend."

"Yes," the headmaster responded, "that's where I got the idea. I've had the metal shop working the last two days on a special radio controlled device for today."

Susan bowed her head and tried to imagine what such a device would look like and how it would be used to abuse her naked body.

Krutz opened his desk drawer and pulled out a dog leash and clipped it to the collar welded around Susan's neck. With a quick tug, the girl knew she was to drop on to all fours and crawl out of the room behind the headmaster. Her knees were already aching from crawling on the carpeted floor of the headmaster's office and they hurt even worse as she reached the tiled floors of the Senior House hallway. Krutz did not pull on the leash but instead let the nude girl keep her own pace as he led her down the A wing towards the shop complex.

The pair arrived in the old shop once again and Susan was pleased to see the old shop teacher was nowhere to be seen. She'd been forced to have sex with him on several occasions this year and preferred not to have to repeat those acts today. The shop was where the metal rings had been welded permanently around her wrists, ankles and neck and where her nipples and labia had been pierced earlier in the year, a time that seemed years ago, even though her tortures had only been going on for a few months.

The device was sitting in the middle of the floor, surrounded by a pair of students who were obviously impressed with the machine they had built. The students has used five steel bars, each about one inch square to form a platform. Four of them had been welded together to form a rectangle about a foot wide by two feet long. The fifth bar had been welded on top of the lengthwise pieces about halfway to solidify the platform and keep its shape. Welded to each of the corners were heavy duty furniture casters.

A sixth metal post was welded to the middle of the cross bar of the platform and a padded seat had been mounted on top of that post. Behind the metal rectangle extended another, thinner metal bar. Attached to that was another thin metal rod perpendicular to the extended rod and parallel to the short sides of the metal platform. A rod extended upward from the rear perpendicular bar.

Susan was starting to get a sense of why the device had been designed the way it was. Krutz led her over to the platform and let her examine it for a few minutes. He unsnapped the leash from her collar and Susan stood up and positioned herself astride the platform, leaning over and resting her sternum against the padded seat. She placed her hands down on the front corners of the platfom and positioned her ankles against the rear bar.

Krutz used pieces of chain to fasten the metal cuffs around the girl's wrists to the front corners of the platform and then two more pieces of chain to fasten the cuffs welded to her ankles to the ends of the spreader rod at the back of the device. Her knees rested on the rear corners of the rectangular platform and Susan had to admit the position was not altogether uncomfortable, although she knew her pussy and anus were once again on full display.

The headmaster brought out one of the dildos Susan had become quite familiar with and placed it against the opening of her shaved pussy, sliding the lubricated intruder slowly inside the girl's slot. She breathed in heavily as the dildo was pushed deep inside her and Krutz spent some time sliding it in and out of her vagina, further lubricating her. When he was satisfied, he attached the dildo to a metal rod that extended to upright attached to the rod spreading her ankles. The two shop students came over and attached a metal pulley to the upright and bolted the dildo extender to it. A chain ran down from this pulley to another one they mounted to the metal base under the naked girl. This pulley was attached by tie rods to the wheels on the platform.

Susan pushed back against the dildo, embedding it deep in her pussy as Krutz brought out a set of alligator clips and reached underneath the naked girl and snapped them onto her nipples. She let out a little scream as the clamps dug into her flesh. Wires ran down from the clamps and were attached by one of the students to a small electrical box mounted to the metal frame.

"Guys," Susan said and the boys turned, surprised by Susan's voice. "I don't suppose there is any way to give me some place to rest my head?" The guys looked at each other and then to Krutz, who shrugged. A boy found another piece of metal pipe and drilled a hole through it and the front of the platform. He drilled a hole halfway through a block of wood and placed it on top of the metal pipe and Susan placed her chin on the wooden block so she now had her chin up with her face looking straight ahead. Krutz used a piece of chain to fasten the girl's neck around the wood so she could not move her head.

"Gentlemen, why don't you explain to Miss Mitchell how all of this works," Krutz said. The first boy pulled out a radio controller and held it in front of Susan's face. "Each of the wheels operates either independently or together so we have a full range of potential motion. We can turn the platform around in place or it can travel forwards, backwards or side to side. As it moves, the metal rod in, well, the thing inside you, well, it moves back and forth as the platform moves."

The other boy chimed in. "There is also a little button here that will provide mild electrical shocks to your nipples as the device moves around."

"Let's see it," Susan said and the first boy pressed on a small lever and the platform began moving forward across the floor. As promised, the dildo slowly moved in and out of the girl's exposed pussy as the device slid forward. The boy flicked the switch to the left and Susan spun in a full circle. The second boy reached over and pressed the red button and Susan yelped as the shock hit her tits. "I thought you said it was going to be a mild shock," she said once she caught her breath. The boy gave a sheepish grin and said nothing.

Krutz looked over the contraption and told the boys, "Ok, gentlemen, let's take this baby out for a spin."

The boys did as they were told and positioned Susan towards the door and propelled her forward into the hallway, the dildo gliding in and out of her slit already driving her crazy before they even reached the main hallway. Students on their way to class stepped out of the way and watched as the boys moved Susan down the hall, her hands and feet flopping useless in their bonds. They would do 360s with her on occasion, as well as propel her side to side, showing off all of the mobility of their device.

The boys had forgotten about the electrical pulses for much of the trip, but then suddenly remembered and began assaulting Susan's nipples with shock after shock of electricity, causing her to scream loudly but also driving her closer and closer to orgasm with every shock. Sensing this, the boys propelled her forward faster towards the Senior House atrium, driving the dildo faster into her pussy until they saw how close she was to cumming. Then they stopped, leaving her panting in frustration. "Bastards," the girl exclaimed as she stopped in the atrium and began pressing herself backwards against her impaler. The boys treated her to a long painful shock of electricity for her outburst and then propelled her forward again towards the open door of the school.

The shock of the cold November air hit Susan's nude body with a vengenace. Temperatures had turned cold over the weekend and the girl had hoped her days exposed outside had come to an end. But it was not to be. The boys spun Susan around in circles in the Senior House driveway, the only warmth she received coming from the electricity in her bare breasts. The first orgasm hit her as the boys were driving her backwards down the driveway and the girl moaned loudly, to the jeers of the seniors who had come out to watch.

"Guys, it's fucking freezing out here," she said when she recovered her breath. "Can we go back inside?" The crowd was not pleased when the boys spun Susan around and drove her back towards the school, but she was happy to see her tormentors today were not as sadistical as some of her classmates.

Krutz was waiting in the atrium and directed the students to head to class. He told the two boys they should also make their way to their classes and "to take their toy" with them. Susan groaned as she realized she'd be spending the day on display attached to this radio controlled torture device.