West Valley High Day 63: The Races

Story Info
Susan and Brittany forced to race each other.
1.8k words
4.33
30.5k
13
0

Part 97 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: The events described in this series are fantasy. West Valley High is a fictional private academy. Neither the school, nor any of its inhabitants, exist in the real world and any similarities to actual places or persons is completely coincidental. In the real world, the activities taking place in these stories would result in lawsuits, arrests and worse. Do not try this at home.

*****

The two naked 18-year-old girls rocked back and forth like pendulum, suspended from metal pulleys attached to rails along the celling as if they were works of art. Each girl's naked body had been bound into a tight ball as they silently awaited their fate as a crowd of their classmates gathered to gawk at them.

First the girls' ankles had been wrapped in rope that was tied to their upper thighs, which spread their legs apart, leaving them open and exposed. More rope was tied to their shins and around their lower thighs and looped around their knees, tightly bending their legs back. Each of these sets of rope had been then passed over the girls' backs, pinning their knees against the side of their bodies near their bare breasts. The girls' wrists had been tied behind their backs, leaving them to rest uselessly right above their bare buttocks.

Then each girl had been tied to the pulley suspended from the tracks in the ceiling by ropes around their shoulders and upper arms and by ropes around their waists, forming a four-point harness. The girls' long hair had been tied into ponytails and rope was woven through and pulled back to the pulley. The girls' nipples had then been adorned with metal clamps and small bells dangled from them, jingling any time the girls made any movement.

Susan Mitchell and Brittany Daniels stared at each other, their lips just inches away. Susan had already apologized tearfully to Brittany multiple times and no amount of her best friend telling her it was not her fault would assuage Susan's guilt at once again pulling her friend into her life of physical, mental and sexual abuse.

"I'm so sorry," Susan sobbed yet again but Brittany again brushed her off.

"It's not your fault, babe," she said. "Sooner or later, I was going to do something to get my ass in trouble with the headmaster again. Only I'm afraid it may be more than my ass this time," she said, giving Susan a quick smile. Susan gave a soft smile back. This was what she loved about Brittany - she didn't give a fuck about anything.

Brittany Daniels had earned her punishment today by coming to the defense of Susan the day before. Susan had been strapped to a remote-controlled dolly run by two senior classmates. Throughout the day, Susan had been driven to and from classes while strapped to the dolly, which featured a large dildo which penetrated the girl as the dolly moved and a pair of electrodes clipped to Susan's nipples which shocked her throughout the ordeal.

It was the use of those electrodes that drove Brittany into action. A group of boys had cornered Susan in the late afternoon and taken the remote control from the nerdy guys who had built the dolly. Brittany overhead this other group of students threatening to repeatedly shock Susan's tits unless she agreed to have sex with each of them. Even though the headmaster had given strict rules against any student violating Susan without her consent, this didn't stop some of the boys, sons of rich and influential people, from still expecting to get their way. After the boys had shocked Susan for several minutes without stopping, and hearing her friend's screams, Brittany approached the dolly and ripped the electrodes from her friend's nipples. As the boys threatened her, she kicked the leader in the nuts, causing him to drop the remote, which Brittany stomped on to break it.

The two geeks who had built the device had run off to alert the headmaster and he returned a few minutes later. The other boys had scattered by the time Headmaster Kurtz arrived. He took Brittany to his office, leaving Susan naked and exposed on the now-broken remote controlled dolly. Krutz had warned Brittany previously about interfering in Susan's daily punishments and informed her that if she could not help herself, he would have to begin punishing her as well and today he decided to fulfill his promise. Brittany recalled the wry smile the headmaster had on his face and she knew he had been waiting for her to give him any reason to punish her.

And so today, the two cheerleaders found themselves suspended from the ceiling in a corridor near the open atrium of the senior house at West Valley High, a private academy for the sons and daughters of rich and influential businessmen and women, politicians and diplomats. Two sets of metal tracks had been attached to the ceiling of the long hallway connecting the A and B wings of the senior house. The tracks were similar to those used for sliding patio doors. The pulleys had been adjusted so the girls hung down at about eye level to the students who passed by. A good number had gathered in the hallway to stare at the naked girls, their private parts exposed just inches from the assembled crowd.

Two students arrived shortly with long poles and spun the girls around, so they no longer faced each other but now faced down the long hall. Silicone dildos were attached to the ends of the poles and both girls screamed as the boys pushed the rods up against their exposed vaginas and impaled them with the lubricated probes.

A voice called out, "On your marks. Get set. Go!" and with that the boys took off running shoving the wooden poles in front of them, driving the two nude cheerleaders down the hallway, the rods deeply penetrating inside them. Each girl's bare breasts flopped and bounced helplessly beneath them as they were pushed forward, the tiny bells jingling. The strain on their necks was noticeable as their hair was pulled tight and they had to keep their heads up to avoid even more pain to their scalps.

The boy driving Brittany took the early lead but the one driving Susan was stronger and eventually pulled aside the first boy and drove Susan to the end of the track at the end of the hallway. Both girls were crying and screaming at the inhumane abuse of their tender pussies. The boys spun the girls 180 degrees and set up for the return trip. This time the boy pushing Susan got off to a better start and outraced his competitor by several lengths, earning him high fives from a group of fellow seniors who had gathered to watch.

The girls were given a few moments to rest before a pair of senior girls, Michelle and Tami stepped up and asked the boys for the rods. The boys were reluctant at first, afraid the girls might be stopping their game, but Michelle grabbed the dowel impaling Susan and gave it a small twist, causing her to buck and the guys saw these girls meant to continue the fun.

Tami grabbed the rod impaling Brittany and the two girls started off down the hall. But unlike the boys, the girls didn't take off running, but instead propelled their competitors forward by slowly pulling the wooden dowels out of the girl's pussies and then thrusting them deeply back inside. Susan and Brittany moved down the hall at a slow pace, pulsing forward with each thrust. Michelle and Tami knew what they were doing because both the naked, bound, suspended girls felt themselves becoming turned on by the slow outward movements of the rods and then the deep impaling thrusts.

Susan and Brittany's screams and moans resonated off the walls as they were pulsed to the end of the hallway. There, Michelle and Tami went to work on the two girls, slowly penetrating them with the rods until Brittany could not take it any longer and exploded with a deep guttural moan as she rocked herself against the rod. It took Susan a little longer to orgasm and Michelle was disappointed she had lost the race. She took out her displeasure by pushing the rod as deep as possible into Susan's pussy and driving her down the track as fast as she could run. Tami decided to follow suit and soon both girls were back at the starting position.

Susan and Brittany gasped and panted as the rods were removed from their vaginas. But their relief was short-lived as Michelle placed the dildo against Susan's lips and ordered her to open wide. Susan refused to do so but Michelle reached up and grabbed the girl's nose and pinched it shut. Unable to breathe, Susan opened her mouth and accepted the impaler, still wet from her own juices. Brittany didn't need any such persuasion and accepted the dildo into her mouth without a fight.

The girls earned a return trip down the corridor, this time propelled backwards by the dildos shoved down their throats. Both girls were happy they were skilled at giving head or else they never would have been able to handle the rods in their mouths, although both were gagging by the time they reached the end of the hall and the slimy penises were removed.

Several other students took joined in the fun and soon there was a chart on a small whiteboard with a list of the best times for racing the girls down the hall as well as a count of the number of times each girl had orgasmed.

As the girls dangled resting, a boy approached Brittany and started to unzip his pants. She shot him a look and said, "I don't know what you think you're doing, but it's going to cost you at least 100 bucks to put that inside me."

The boy looked at her dismissively and replied, "And how are you going to stop me?"

She glared back at him and said, "I can't right now, but I guarantee you as soon as I am untied, one of those poles is going to be shoved up your ass. You know the rules. I don't do anything I don't agree to. $75 for a blowjob, $100 to fuck."

The boy thought for a moment and then motioned to his friend. "$125 for the two of you to blow us both." Brittany looked at Susan and she nodded. The boys pooled their money and placed it between the ropes around Brittany's shoulders and then each boy pulled down his pants and placed his semi-erect penises against one of the girls' lips. Each girl began slowly kissing and licking until the members hardened and then took them deep into their mouths. They slowly rocked back and forth in their suspended rope harnesses, bells jingling as the guys thrusted between their lips until soon both shot their loads and the girls gulped down the sticky semen.

Susan and Brittany each earned nearly $800 that afternoon for their efforts, a small dent in the huge debt Susan owed Headmaster Krutz.