West Valley High Day 65: The Party

Story Info
Susan and Brittany serve for Krutz' guests.
3.6k words
4.02
26.1k
10
0

Part 99 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan Mitchell slept most of the day Friday while her classmates at West Valley High enjoyed their day off from classes and prepared for a weekend of hard partying. It had been late in the evening before Susan and her friend Brittany had finally been untied from their positions as trussed Thanksgiving turkeys and allowed to eat some of the leftovers. Having spent much of the night before impaled on a pair of poles outside the senior house, Susan was exhausted by the time she returned to the small closet that was her dorm room and she curled up on the tile floor and fell straight asleep.

She was awakened by one of her classmates and told to shower and report to the office of the school's headmaster, Stephen Krutz, the man who had been torturing her since September. Susan showered quickly and hustled downstairs to the main office, not wanting to keep Krutz waiting. His secretary was not in the office today, enjoying a day off, so she saw herself into the headmaster's office and took her place on her knees beside his desk, even though the man himself was not in the room.

Krutz arrived about a half hour later, dressed not in his normal suit and tie, but instead in a pair of khakis and a polo shirt. The informality struck Susan weirdly as she had never seen the man in anything but business attire. He told the naked girl to follow him, and she did, walking a few steps behind him through the senior house's high atrium and out into the cold November air. She wrapped her arms around her bare breasts as she stepped out into the cold. Krutz was walking towards a dark blue BMW parked in the school's circle driveway. He popped the trunk with a key fob and told the girl to climb inside.

Susan did as she was ordered and climbled into the spacious trunk of the luxury car. She noticed that the emergency cords that most newer cars had in the trunk that allowed small children to escape if they were ever locked in the trunk had been taped over. To prevent Susan from thinking about using them, Krutz used duct tape to bind Susan's wrists behind her back, wrapping the tape around her wrists and fingers, creating a large silver mitten club rendering her hands useless. He wrapped more tape around her ankles and wrapped that around her thighs, the intent to prevent her from using her legs to kick at the seats to try to escape. A final piece of tape went over her mouth, and then the trunk was slammed shut, plunging her into darkness.

The girl had no idea where the headmaster was taking her or if she would ever return to West Valley High. She felt the car take a sharp turn at the end of the school's main drive and she slid around in the trunk. The BMW had a very smooth ride and she felt very few bumps as the car made its way to its destination.

Susan sensed they had been driving for 20 to 30 minutes but she had no way of actually judging time. The car didn't stop very many times along the way so she knew they had not headed into town but rather stayed out in the countryside where the school was located. Finally the car came to a stop and she could tell the engine had stopped and she heard a car door open and close. She worried for a minute they might be in some public location where she would be fully exposed but when the trunk was opened, she saw only blue skies and trees.

Krutz cut the tape loose from Susan's legs and helped her out of the trunk, leaving her hands taped behind her. She stood facing a large farmhouse with a wrap-around porch set quite far back from the nearest road. She could see a wrought iron fence in the distance and determined the entire property was fenced in, and therefore, inescapable. She chuckled to herself at the thought that somehow she could outrun Krutz, barefoot and naked.

The headmaster led her up a small set of stairs onto the porch and then into the main foyer of the house. He pulled her down a long hallway that led to a kitchen area. "This house belongs to a friend of mine. I use it from time to time to get away from the school. I am having a few friends over tonight for a small dinner party and I am in need of a hostess to serve drinks. That will be your role," he said. Susan nodded slightly. That didn't sound so bad to her after everything else she had been forced to do this year.

"Until then," he continued, pulling out a knife to cut the tape loose from her hands, "you can make yourself useful by cleaning up this kitchen so my chef will have some place to work tonight." The kitchen was by no means dirty, but Susan could see a thin film of dust on the countertops, an indication this place did not have a regular occupant. "The materials you need are in that closet," Krutz said, motioning across the room. "You are not to leave this room. Is that understood?"

Susan nodded again and walked over to the closet and found some cleaning solution and a roll of paper towels. She went to work spraying the solution on the countertops and wiping off the dust. It was easy and mindless work. Unlike other students at West Valley, Susan had not been born rich and never had cooks or maids or servants, so she had often helped her Mom clean up around the house, so this activity almost felt normal to her. Except that she was stark naked and had metal cuffs welded around her neck, ankles and wrists.

After finishing the countertops and giving the sink a good scrubbing, Susan got to work on the floors. There was no mop or broom, only a bucket and a sponge, which she realized Krutz must have planned. So she filled the bucket with soapy water and got down on her hands and knees and began scrubbing the kitchen floor. "At least I get to use my hands," she thought to herself, flashing back to scrubbing the floor of the boys' bathroom with her bare breasts.

The caterer and his assistants arrived as Susan was finishing the floor and she felt embarassed knowing they were staring at her exposed ass and pussy as she crawled across the floor. She scrambled to her feet and moved quickly to the closet to put the cleaning items away. If any of the new arrivals were surprised by the sight of a naked teenager scrubbing the floor, they didn't show it. They got to work preparing the night's meal and Susan stood awkwardly off to the side, her hands across her chest, waiting for Krutz to return.

When the headmaster came back, he led Susan into a small room just off the kitchen and stood behind her. He grabbed her wrists and bent them behind her back and secured the cuffs on her wrists to the back of the collar around her neck. He used a small piece of rope to bind her elbows to each other to produce a reverse prayer tie. The result forced her to stand up straight in a rigid posture, which caused her chest to be thrust forward and upward. The headmaster had a kidney-shaped serving tray which he attached to a belt he placed around her waist. The tray flopped downward until Krutz attached a pair of chains to the front ends of it and brought those up and clamped them onto Susan's nipples. Her breasts and tender nipples now supported the weight of the tray and she could only imagine what she might have to carry on it.

The headmaster bent down and pulled up Susan's left foot and placed a high heeled shoe onto it. The heel had to have been close to six inches and when Krutz was done with the other foot, the girl tottered a little. She had worn really high heels before but the combination of the reverse prayer tie and the weight of the serving tray made these feel even more awkward. Things didn't get much better when Krutz clipped a small length of chain onto the metal cuffs around her ankles to limit her movement.

One of the assistants poured six glasses of champagne and placed each one on the tray pinned to Susan's nipples. The young girl groaned as the weight of the crystal glasses and their contents pulled down on her tender nipples. "That is rather expensive champagne, Miss Mitchell, try not to spill any." Krutz said. "My guests should be arriving shortly, so please head down the hall to the front parlor and wait for them."

The naked cheerleader did as she was told, slowly making her way down the long hallway towards the front entrance. She was actually thankful for the short chain hobbling her ankles as it forced her to take very small steps, which helped her keep her balance and stop the glasses from moving too much. She turned right at the end of the hall, just before the main foyer and entered a small sitting room with a sofa and a couple of chairs. She took a position just to the side of the large entryway and waited for the night's guests to arrive.

One of the caterer's assistants, a young girl only maybe a few years older than Susan was now dressed in a french maid outfit as came down the hallway a few moments later and stood near the main doorway. When the doorbell rang shortly after, the woman opened the door to greet the first guests and escorted them towards the room where Susan waited. The man was dressed in a plain black sport coat, a black T-shirt, and slacks, nothing remarkable. His date, however, was another story. The tall blonde was clad from head to toe in tight red latex. The outfit looked like it had been poured onto her body, clinging tightly around her large breasts and thin waist. She wore heels even higher than those Susan was wearing, but showed no signs of having any issues walking in them. She had a collar around her neck, but unlike Susan's stainless steel cuff, this woman's glittered with small diamonds. Susan offered the pair glasses of champagne and the man removed two glasses from the tray, complimenting the young girl on her service. The woman took the offered glass from her date and accompanied him over to the sofa, where they sat next to each other.

A second couple arrived not long after that. This man was dressed a bit more eccentrically, wearing a dark waistcoat along with his jacket and slacks and sporting a fedora. His date was a mousy brunette who didn't appear to be pleased with her choice of outfit for the night. Her halter-style dress was made of a thin, sheer material that revealed everything. It came down to just past her bottom, showing off the thong bikini she wore beneath it. A thin black strip of material across her chest covered her nipples, but that was about it. She wore a pair of thigh-high leather boots with spike heels. A leather collar was buckled around her neck with long chains attached to cuffs around her wrists. The man took a glass of champagne from Susan's tray but offered none to his date who followed several steps behind him silently.

The two of them walked over to one of the chairs, where the man took a seat. The woman looked at him for a moment and he gave her a deadly stare. She dropped to her knees in front of him and then slowly moved her hands to the floor, pulling her neck down. The man propped his feet on the small of her back, using her as a footstool.The woman kept her head down, staring at the floor, seemingly embarassed.

Krutz entered from a side door and walked across the room to Susan and picked up a glass of champagne from her tray and took the remaining seat in the room. Susan wasn't sure what she was supposed to do now, so she just stood there with the two glasses of alcohol on her tray and waited.

A third couple arrived about ten minutes later. The man seemed serioiusly under dressed, wearing just a black turtleneck and jeans, while the woman could be described best as "undressed", clad only in a pair of black latex boy shorts and a black latex bra. Unlike the others, she didn't wear heels. In fact, she was barefoot. Both took the final glasses of champagne and made their apologies for their late arrival.

"We seem to be short a chair," Krutz said, making a move to get up.

"No matter," said the incoming man, and he snapped his fingers at his date. At his command, the woman lay down on her back and pulled her legs up so they were pressed against her chest, her ankles now pointing up to the ceiling. The man pulled a cushion off the sofa and placed it on the back of his date's thighs and sat down, leaning back against her bare legs.

"Miss Mitchell," Krutz called out, "we could use some five more glasses of champagne."

This broke Susan out of the trance she had fallen into, staring at these men and their women. She shuffled her way back to the kitchen and asked the chef's assistant for five more glasses of champagne. The woman obliged, but this time also placed the heavy bottle itself in the middle of the tray, causing even more agony for Susan's tortured tits.

Susan walked around the room, serving champagne to the four men. Only the blonde in latex was allowed a glass as the two other women were still being used as furniture. She stood off to the side now with the bottle on her tray, waiting to be called for refills. The side door opened again and Susan saw a naked woman crawling through the opening with a tray of food resting on her back. The woman had her head down at first but she lifted it as she came into the room and she could see it was her best friend Brittany carrying the tray. Brittany crawled across the hardwood floor to the center of the room and stopped in front of the sofa, where the Plain-Dressed Guy and Latex Blonde, as Susan had nicknamed them in her head, reached down to pick up the small canapes from the tray. Brittany crawled over to the other two men, who also sampled the food, and finally to Krutz, who patted her on the head and sent her back to the kitchen to retrieve more appetizers.

This continued for at least an hour, with Susan and Brittany making several trips to the kitchen, although never at the same time, to retrieve food and drinks. Finally the maid entered the room and declared dinner was ready and Krutz and his six guests moved to the dining room. Susan could tell the brunette and the other blonde were happy to be off their knees and walking like humans again, although she couldn't help but wonder what else was in store for them tonight.

With no directions from Krutz, Susan returned to the kitchen, where Brittany was sitting on a stool at the island, sampling some of the food and talking to the maid who had worked the door. "Hey, babe," she said as Susan walked in. "Come on over here and have some leftovers."

Susan walked over and stood beside her friend, since the tray clipped to her breasts made sitting problematic. "Are you sure we aren't supposed to be helping with dinner?"

The maid replied, "No, all the food was laid out by the chef and they have plenty of wine. I've served at these parties before and we just get to relax until it is time to clean up.". The woman explained she was the daughter of the caterer, who served as the chef for the party. One of the assistants was her mother and the other a close friend. Their business was dedicated to "theme" parties, which was code for just this type of get-together. The woman did not seem surprised to learn that Susan and Brittany were high school students, although she did ask them to confirm again they were over 18. She was equally unsurprised at seeing the metal bands Susan permanently wore and that left Susan to wonder how many other girls Krutz might have enslaved. Brittany explained to Susan that she had been driven over earlier in the day to the caterer's house where she had helped load up the equipment and food for the party.

The girls enjoyed the leftover appetizers, having not eaten all day. As dinner ended, Brittany was called to the dining room to begin cleaning the table. The caterer's assistants placed trays on her bare back and she crawled with them back to the kitchen where the maid would place them in the sink and send Brittany back for another load.

Susan was once again called to the sitting room, this time with several heavy crystal glasses on her tray and a large decanter of tawny port to serve. The seating arrangements had changed. Turtleneck was now sitting on the sofa next to Latex Blonde and Plain-Dressed Man. Chair Girl was nowhere to be seen and Susan wondered if she had left. Waistcoat had reclaimed his fedora and returned to his original seat. Susan realized she would have to change Footstool's nickname because the brunette was now on her hands and knees in front of the sofa with a large piece of glass on her back, turning her into Coffee Table. What little clothing she had worn when she arrived was now completely gone and her position left her naked pussy exposed to everyone in the room. The maid brought out a tray of petit fours and other small desserts and placed them on Coffee Table while Susan served the port.

Chair Girl joined the party about ten minutes later. She no longer wore the latex boy shorts and as she passed by Susan, the bright red marks on her bare buttocks were instantly visible. Susan knew what that meant and wondered how many spanks the woman had endured during dinner and what she might have done to deserve them. Chair Girl walked over and stood next to the sofa where Turtleneck was seated and waited. He picked up the tray of desserts and offered them to her and she took several and thanked him. He beckoned Susan over to get his date a glass of port, which she picked off Susan's tray with a meek 'thank you'. She wore a blank expression on her face, one Susan knew well. It was the look Susan knew she have off when she just went inside herself to forget whatever was happening to her.

Krutz picked up the bottle of port, poured himself another glass and placed the bottle on the glass on Coffee Table's bare back. He told Susan to go to the kitchen to "make herself useful" and the cheerleader followed directions. Brittany and the Maid were washing dishes so Susan picked up a towel and began drying them and putting them back in the cupboards. The maid unclipped the tray from Susan's nipples and she felt pain as blood began flowing again. The tray was removed as well, leaving her naked again. The two girls then helped the chef and his assistants carry their equipment out to their waiting van, parked next to the BMW and three other sporty cars. Brittany and Susan looked at each other, each thinking the same thing as they eyed the long driveway. But any thoughts of escaping went out of their heads as Krutz called to them from the porch. They each took another glance as the catering van pulled away and walked back up to the house.

The sitting room was empty when they returned. "Ladies, follow me," the headmaster said. "I have something to show you." The girls followed Krutz down the hall and then down a dark staircase into the basement of the farmhouse. As their eyes adjusted to the dim lighting, they looked at each other in disbelief.

Chair Girl was standing in front of them, her clothes removed, and her wrists and ankles spread and cuffed to an x-shaped frame leaning against a wall. Latex Blonde had a flogger in her hand and was currently smacking it hard against the woman's naked buttocks. A red ball gag silenced the woman's screams as the flogger slapped harder and harder against her naked flesh, which had already turned bright red. Latex Blonde showed no emotion as she whipped at the naked woman. Neither Brittany nor Susan could see the woman's face, but they both knew tears would be running down her cheeks. Both girls knew the kind of pain the dominatrix was delivering.

Footstool/Dining Table wasn't faring much better. The reluctant slave girl had been placed over a wooden sawhorse, her ankles bound to one set of legs and her wrists to the others, her naked breasts dangling on either side of the cross-member. Plain-Dressed Guy was directly behind her, his pants around his ankles and his cock driving deep inside the woman's pussy. Waistcoat was standing in front of her, his pants also pulled down and his penis deep in the woman's open mouth. Turtleneck was standing by with a glass of port in his hand, watching the two men go at it with his date, a smile crossing his face.

12