West Valley High Day 66: Snowbound 01

Story Info
Susan and a new mistress play in the snow.
1.4k words
4.02
18.5k
8
0

Part 100 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday

Susan Mitchell and her friend Brittany Daniels spent most of Friday night and Saturday morning in the basement dungeon their headmaster rented out in the country. Susan was afraid to see what her ass and back looked like after spending several hours being whipped by a sadistic blonde in a tight latex dress. She'd had the discomfort of staring directly into her best friend's eyes as she had been strapped opposite her and received a similar treatment at the hands of a pair of the headmaster's guests.

On Saturday afternoon, after the men and the blonde had finished having their way with each of them, Brittany and Susan had gotten to know the two other women who had been brought to the party Friday night. The one Susan had nicknamed Footstool/Coffee Table was actually a 20-year old woman named Carli who was new to the BDSM lifestyle. She had met her date, a guy named Daniel at a party a few months before and he had slowly been introducing her to life as a submissive. She admitted she still wasn't sure about the lifestyle. The other girl, Melinda, however, had been involved in the scene for a few years and had been the property of her date, Michael, over a year. The blonde in tight latex was apparently named Jennifer, which somehow Susan did not find surprising since she had never met a Jennifer she ever liked. Neither of the other two girls had ever met her or her date before that night and didn't know much about them.

Saturday night had been a blur for the girls, practically literally, since both had been blindfolded and led back down to the dungeon. Each had found themselves again bound to the wooden x-frames, this time with their backs to the frame. Someone, perhaps Jennifer the blonde, or maybe one of the other girls, had positioned themselves in front of the girls and begun slowly using their tongues on their naked bodies. Susan had only been brought to orgasm by a girl a few times in the past, most notably by Brittany, but whoever in front of her was extremely skilled and made her cum several times.

The guests were gone Sunday morning and Krutz appeared to have left as well. Susan and Brittany awoke next to each other in a large king-sized bed in one of the house's large second-floor bedrooms. They awoke to a note on the night stand from their headmaster instructing them to spend the day cleaning the house. Neither felt especially thrilled to spending the day as cleaning ladies, but the house was not particularly dirty and they had nothing better to do, so they got to work dusting and vacuuming. Out the windows, a heavy snow was beginning to fall, the first major snowstorm of the season, one threatening to dump at least a foot of snow on the countryside.

Krutz returned late Sunday night and escorted Brittany out of the house, saying he would be back later for Susan. But as night fell and the snow continued to accumulate, the headmaster did not return. If it were not for her best friend being in the car, she would have been hoping he had slid off the road somewhere and killed himself. Susan returned upstairs and took a long hot shower before retiring to the bedroom and climbing into bed, happy to be in a nice warm bed for a change.

Susan was awoken Sunday morning by a deep warm kiss on her lips. She thought for a moment it might be Brittany returning, but when she opened her eyes, she saw it was Jennifer, the latex blonde from Friday night. She had traded in the latex dress for a pair of yoga pants and a thin top. "Morning, sunshine," she cooed in Susan's ear. "Stephen has told me I can borrow you for a few days and I have a few things planned for us."

The young girl sat up in bed and tried to make sense of what she was hearing. Jennifer reached over to the nightstand and pulled over a tray with some toast, eggs and juice on it. "Have a little snack, take a shower, and meet me downstairs in thirty minutes," Jennifer said. "Don't be late." Susan simply nodded and picked up the toast as Jennifer left the room. Susan didn't really need another shower but decided not to disobey.

She arrived downstairs almost exactly thirty minutes later. Jennifer was waiting at the door with a snow shovel and a pair of boots that she "recommended" Susan put on. The naked girl was hoping a parka, gloves and a hat might be nearby as well, but she wasn't counting on it. Jennifer handed Susan the shovel and told her to get to work clearing the sidewalk between the porch stairs and the driveway. The cold air struck Susan's naked flesh the moment she stepped outside. Thankfully there was little wind, but she could tell the temperature was still below freezing. Susan knew she needed to work quickly so she placed the shovel down on the sidewalk and began pushing the snow off to the side as fast as she could. Her arms were aching after just a few minutes but the snow was actually rather light and fluffy so she was able to make quick work of the sidewalk, which thankfully wasn't very long.

The girl had probably been outside 15 to 20 minutes and she was absolutely freezing. She leaned the shovel outside by the door and returned inside, wrapping her arms around herself as she returned to the warmth of the farmhouse. She felt tingling all over her body as she found a warm spot under a vent while waiting for Jennifer to return. She pulled off the snow boots as she felt a little weird with them as her only clothing.

Susan's relief was short-lived, however. Jennifer returned a few minutes later. He grabbed her wrists and used two small lengths of chain to bind the girl's wrists behind her back to the collar around her neck. She attached a short hobble chain to her ankles and attached another chain to her collar and pulled her by it towards the front door again. As Susan's bare feet hit the cold pavement, she quickened her pace behind her captor, hoping she was leading her to somewhere warm. Instead however, she pulled Susan off into the snow towards a basketball hoop anchored in the concrete near the driveway.

At the pole, Jennifer wrapped the chain attached to Susan's neck to a hook on the post. Susan began struggling, lifting one of her feet at a time and rubbing against her bare legs, trying to warm her soles and toes from the cold concrete below. Her fingers were already freezing and she tried to pull them against her body in fists to warm them. Susan had no idea how long it would take for frostbite to set in at this rate and she wasn't in a hurry to find out. The naked girl started dancing around the pole, kicking snow out from around it as she did so. She was starting to panic and screamed loudly.

Susan felt a large thump against her lower back and realized Jennifer had pelted her with a snowball. She made the mistake of turning to look in the direction of the projectile and the next snowball caught her in her left breast. She spun back around, facing the pole as a barrage of snowballs struck her in succession, causing both pain and chill to her bare flesh. She was crying and screaming loudly as the tall blonde started laughing. Jennifer walked over and unhooked Susan from the pole and dragged her by the neck around the back of the house. The tall blonde trudged easily through the snow in the thigh high boots she now wore, but for Susan, it was agony as her feet plunged into the foot-deep snow past her ankles.

The pair reached the house's back porch and Jennifer led Susan onto the large back deck. Steam was rising from a hot tub which Jennifer had obviously recently uncovered and Susan prayed that was their eventual destination. While it was where they were headed, Susan was not pleased with Jennifer lifted her in her strong arms and dropped her into the hot tub. With her arms bound behind her and her ankles hobbled, it took a moment for Susan to right herself and she swallowed a bit of water that left her coughing. Jennifer was stripping off her clothes now and soon climbed into the hot tub next to Susan, leaning herself back and pulling Susan close to her. Susan leaned her head on the blonde's shoulder, simply because it was a warm place to rest.