West Valley High Day 67: Snowbound 02

Story Info
Susan and her mistress go out shopping.
2.2k words
4.21
18k
5
0

Part 101 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tuesday

Susan's Tuesday morning didn't start much different than the previous day, She had spent the night on the large king sized bed, although this time with her wrists and ankles bound to the four corners of the bed. It was not a comfortable sleeping position, but Susan had learned to sleep in just about any position. Jennifer once again appeared with a plate of food. She unchained Susan and again gave her orders to eat and shower. When Susan emerged from the warm shower, she found a short red dress lying on the bed with a note telling her to put it on and meet Jennifer downstairs. A pair of black heels sat beside it and Susan placed those on her feet as well.

It had been a long time since Susan had worn "proper" clothing and she took more than a moment staring at herself in the mirror after putting on the dress. It was rather short, coming down mid-thigh, and low-cut, a deep "V" revealing significant cleavage. Susan wondered whether Jennifer was taking her somewhere and, without any underwear, she would have to be very careful how she carried herself if she went out in public today. Of course, the metal bands around her neck, wrists and ankles would probably garner more attention than her short red dress and heels.

Susan did not see Jennifer when she arrived downstairs so she walked back to kitchen where she found her captor sitting on a bar stool drinking as cup of coffee. The tall blonde wore a pair of tight jeans, a heavy sweater and what looked like fur-lined boots. Susan felt self conscious about her attire, which she knew was odd, considering she had just spent several days completely naked in front of this woman. "Nice dress, babe," Jennifer said and Susan blushed a little. The blonde finished her coffee and escorted Susan to the front door and down the sidewalk to a yellow sports car that had not been there the day before. Susan carefully climbed into the passenger seat and sunk into the soft leather. She had never ridden in a car like this and it had been a long time since she had been a passenger in a car at all.

The car slowly made its way down the driveway, which had apparently been plowed by someone. Susan was thankful she hadn't been tasked with that job. They turned right at the main road. It was the first time Susan had seen her surroundings, having arrived in the trunk of her headmaster's car. The farmhouse really was in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by the black wrought iron fence. They drove for several miles through scenery Susan had never seen before, finally arriving at a small grocery store. Susan carefully extracted herself from the car to avoid flashing everyone and felt extremely selfconscious as she accompanied Jennifer into the market. The taller blonde handed Susan a basket and headed to the deli section for some cold cuts and cheese. Jennifer pointed out some sandwich bread on a low shelf and had Susan bend down to pick it up. She carefully bent her knees to crouch down to get the bread, trying to keep her ass covered as much as possible by the short dress. Thankfully, given the cold weather, and the fact it was a Tuesday morning, there were few other customers in the store, although Susan was sure she saw the deli counter worker looking her way as she straightened up.

Jennifer took her time picking out a few bottles of wine and added those to the basket along with some microwave popcorn and then escorted Susan to the checkout counter. The boy behind the counter, who looked about Susan's age, stared intently at her as he began scanning the pair's items. Susan was sure she was blushing as the boy took in her low-cut dress and the metal bracelets welded on her neck and wrists.

For not the first time, Susan thought that this could be her chance for escape. If she made a scene now, surely a manager would call the police. But then she thought again about where that would leave her. They would call her mother, but that is how she ended up in this mess in the first place. She could tell them about Krutz and the school. It would give her great pleasure to see that man locked up and the school closed down but she knew the man had to have an escape plan. In whatever confusion would ensue, Jennifer would probably call him and he would run off, but not before releasing the incriminating documents he held against Susan's mother. Her mom would end up in jail, which was not something Susan really cared about that much any longer. But they would surely lose the house, the car, all their possessions. Susan would be homeless. She thought about the two women she met Friday night and the one with her now. Fancy cars and dinner parties wasn't that bad of a life, was it? But then she also remembered the whip and the woman used as a footstool.

Susan was pulled from her thoughts by Jennifer pulling on her arm. Susan grabbed the bags from the cashier and carried them out to the sports car and the pair sped back to the farmhouse. Once there, Susan began putting the groceries away without being told, a throwback to helping her mom around the house. Jennifer returned as Susan was wrapping up and picked up a chain link leash from near the door. She snapped onto Susan's collar. The woman again cuffed Susan's hands behind her back with the short chain that connected to her collar. Then she pulled the girl towards the back door of the house and onto the back deck. The tempting hot tub was covered and Susan was disappointed when Jennifer led her instead down the stairs into the snow-covered back yard. She was thankful for the heeled shoes, although they were not designed for walking through snow as Susan sank once again beyond her ankles.

Jennifer paused a few feet from the porch and ordered Susan to drop to her knees. The young girl paused for a moment but the look on the taller blonde's face convinced her to comply. The snow felt even colder than the day before as her bare legs sunk into the white powder. Jennifer unzipped her jeans and pulled them down to her ankles and Susan saw the woman wore no underwear.

"I have a simple proposition for you. Make me orgasm and you get one hour in the hot tub. The faster I cum, the sooner you get off your knees," Jennifer said.

Susan was not very experienced in lesbian sex but she was highly motivated to get out of the snow and into the warmth of the hot tub. She placed her face against the woman's shaved crotch, opened her lips and placed her tongue against the woman's pussy. Susan began moving her tongue up and down. Jennifer reacted by placing both hands against the younger woman's head, holding her face between her legs. Susan struggled to breathe as she brought her tongue against her tormetor's clit. Jennifer brought her hands around and began stroking Susan's natural blonde hair as she wriggled her hips. Susan could hear the older woman start to moan softly and she increased the pressure on the woman's clit. While it seemed like an eternity to Susan, it was only a few minutes later when she felt Jennifer spasm and buck hard against her, rocking in the throes of her orgasm. The blonde patted Susan on the head and pulled up on the leash. Susan got to her feet and Jennifer's lips found hers. The older woman pulled her into a tight embrace before pulling up her jeans and leading her girl back to the porch. She unchained Susan's wrists. Susan pulled off the red dress and heels and climbed into the hot water.

Jennifer did not join Susan in the hot tub this time, choosing instead to go back into the house, taking the dress and heels with her. The promised hour passed quickly. When Jennifer returned, Susan kind of hoped the older woman would join her in the hot water but she did not. "Times up," she said and Susan reluctantly climbed out of the hot tub, her wet skin quickly cooling in the winter air.

"Pick up some snow," Jennifer said. Susan looked at the woman strangely but bent down and scooped some snow off the wooden deck. "Rub it on your tits." Susan really didn't want to this but knew it was likely going to happen whether she did it or not, so soon she was massaging her bare breasts with the cold snow. She cried a little as she felt her boobs freezing.

"There is some food and hot chocolate on the table inside for you. Please go in and warm up. I will be back in a little while."

Susan followed Jennifer into the kitchen and sat down on one of the stools at the kitchen island. There was a selection of cold cuts on the table and some bread and cheese so Susan made herself a sandwich and sipped on the hot chocolate left for her in a mug. She was hungrier than she thought so after she finished the first sandwich, she made another and then poured herself another mug of chocolate from the pot on the stove. She thought about Carli, the mousy brunette from Friday night and thought about her own discomfort over the past several months after being turned into a submissive slave. Was this the future she was destined for, serving a, perhaps caring, mistress or master? Then she remembered Jennifer applying stroke after stroke of the flogger to her bare buttocks and back Friday and Saturday. Susan decided on a third sandwich since she never had any idea the next time she might eat.

Jennifer surprised Susan by walking in to the kitchen from the back door when she had left through the front. Susan saw the rubber mallet and Jennifer's hand and wondered what that was for. The tall blonde saw her glance and sat the hammer down on the counter near the door. "Looks like someone was hungry," Jennifer said and Susan looked down sheepishly at the nearly empty plate in front of her. Jennifer smiled at her and said, "Clean this mess up and meet me in the TV room." Susan hopped off the stool and began cleaning the dishes while Jennifer made a bowl of the microwave popcorn.

Susan followed the woman down the hall to a wood paneled den with a reclining chair in front of large projection screen. Jennifer told Susan to get down on her knees next to the recliner. She picked up a piece of black leather from a table and strapped it around Susan's neck. Picking up a stainless steel cylinder, Jennifer placed into through a hole in the collar and into Susan's mouth, gagging her. To the end of the cylinder, the woman attached a small platform and sat the bowl of popcorn on top of it. She sat down in the recliner and turned on the large television. A romantic comedy was starting to play and Susan settled into her crouch to watch it as Jennifer picked popcorn out of the bowl in her mouth. The popcorn smelled really good and Susan wished she could have some, but that wasn't going to happen with the gag in her mouth. Her legs were already hurting from sitting in the crouched position and she had new feelings of sympathy for Carli, who had spent most of Friday as human furniture.

Jennifer seemed to get bored with the movie halfway through, and with the popcorn gone, she removed the bowl from the tray and removed Susan's gag. The girl wasn't sure what she should do next, so she just sat there kneeling beside the chair. Jennifer spoke, "Let me ask you something, Susie. Earlier, at the grocery store, did you think about running away?"

Susan thought for a moment before nodding affirmatively.

"Yeah, I kinda thought you were thinking that," the woman said. "It's a good idea you didn't go through with it."

The young girl looked up at the older woman and asked, "Why is that?"

Jennifer looked at her for a second. "Do you know who owns this house?" Susan shook her head. "It is owned by a very bad man. He runs a drug cartel. In case you hadn't figured it out, Stephen Krutz is not an educator. He is one of this man's hired help. He tortures people for a living.". Susan had to admit she had already figured that part out.

The woman continued, "You don't get to spend time in houses like this without being very well connected, and Stephen certainly is. Police officers, judges, who knows who else or how high up they are. Trust me, you don't want to end up on their bad side. Or well, any more than you already are."

Susan pondered on this as Jennifer turned her attention back to the movie.

Jennifer spoke again. "You know I have to punish you for thinking about leaving me, right?" Susan looked up at her in surprise.