West Valley High Day 68-70: Snow

Story Info
Three more days in the farmhouse for Susan.
5.8k words
4.18
27.5k
2
0

Part 102 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: The events depicted in this story series are fiction and fantasy. Any resemblance to the real world is purely coincidental.

*****

Wednesday

After waking up and taking a shower, Susan Mitchell came downstairs to the kitchen of the farm house she had been kept captive in since last Friday. Unlike the previous day, she had not been given any directions by Jennifer, the tall blonde who had taken ownership of Susan the past few days. Despite the woman's threat of punishment, after the movie last night, Jennifer had just gone upstairs to one of the bedrooms, leaving Susan on her own. Susan had taken the opportunity to make herself a light dinner, stretch out on the couch, and watch some TV before retiring to the king sized bed. She could almost get used to this life, if it weren't for the punishments.

When Susan arrived in the kitchen, where Jennifer was standing on one side of the island in a pair of shorts and a tank top. She was drinking a cup of coffee and talking to a man who was seated on a barstool with his back to Susan. Hearing her come in, the man turned around and Jennifer recognized him as "Fedora", the man who had worn the black waistcoat and hat to the party last Friday night. She thought the man's name was Daniel. He was dressed more casually today, in jeans and a black T-shirt.

"Oh, hello," the man said. "I remember you. You were the little naked drink serving girl from the party last week." Susan nodded, embarrassed, and covered her bare breasts with her arms, suddenly more aware of her naked body.

"We were just talking about you, Susan," Jennifer said, reminding her guest of the teenager's name. "I need to go get dressed and run some errands. My friend, Mr. Jacoby, will be taking care of you today." Susan did not like the way that sounded, considering what she had seen Friday and what the man's date had to say about him Saturday morning. Jennifer left the room, leaving Susan alone with the man.

Jacoby arose from his chair and turned to face Susan, looking her up and down. She was even more embarrassed and was sure she was turning bright red. "Susan, Miss Jennifer informs me that she owes punishment for your indiscretion yesterday? Is that correct?" Susan thought that was an odd way of describing the conversation the women had the day before, but she nodded again.

"Well, let's head downstairs and get on with it," the man said, taking Susan by the hand and leading her towards the stairway to the dungeon basement. At the bottom of the stairs, the man led the young girl to the middle of the room. He grabbed both of her wrists and pulled them up over her head, his body next to hers, his face in her face. She thought he was going to kiss her, but instead he reached up and attached the metal cuffs around her wrists to a chain hanging from the ceiling and then walked away. Jacoby moved to a device hanging from the ceiling with a large red button on it. Susan realized it was the control for a hoist as the man pressed the button and she felt her wrists being pulled toward the ceiling. Susan danced on her tiptoes for a few minutes before her feet finally left the ground and she found herself dangling a foot off the surface, her shoulders tensing as they supported the weight of her body. She grabbed the chains with her hands to try to hold herself up.

The man slid two large wooden blocks over and placed them under Susan's feet so she stood on tiptoe on the blocks, relieving the pain in her wrists and shoulders. The wooden blocks had a shiny metal surface on top of them and a pair of wires running to behind her. Susan learned what these were for when Jacoby pressed a remote control he had in his hand and she felt a strong jolt of electricity through the metal plates on the top of the blocks. The young girl grabbed the chains over her head again and lifted herself off the blocks, dangling again by her arms.

Jacoby smiled. "I believe you are a cheerleader, correct? Obviously very fit and athletic. I wonder how long you can hang there. Minutes? Hours? Anyway, you should know the electricity in the blocks comes and goes. Maybe it is on now. Maybe it isn't."

"Bastard." Susan cried out. If Jacoby had been wearing his fedora, Susan was certain he would have tipped it at that moment based on the look on his face. She knew he had probably been called worse things along the way.

Eventually, the pain in Susan's shoulders and arms became too much and she lowered herself onto the blocks. She tried to hold her feet there but the electricity was still flowing and she had to pull herself back up again. She couldn't hold herself up for long and her toes touched the pads again and she felt the sharp shock again. Had the man been lying to her? She put one foot down and felt no shock, so she put the other down. She was panting heavily and tried to relax. The pain subsided and the girl caught her breath, but soon the electricity engaged again and the girl screamed loudly as she lifted herself back off the blocks.

"Please, stop. please." Susan whimpered, begging Jacoby to let her go.

"Will you agree to have sex with me?" the man said.

"Huh?" Susan asked, not sure she heard him right. "Agree?"

"Obviously," the man continued, as Susan tried again to lower her toes, only to lift them back up as she felt the electricity against them, "I can obviously have sex with you without your permission, but I am not that kind of person."

"But you are the kind of person who would torture a woman until she fucks you," Susan said, not as a question.

Jacoby laughed again. "You are being punished for what you did yesterday. You are a slave girl and any thought of escaping must be dealt with appropriately. That is a separate transaction. I am only offering you a way of reducing your punishment."

Susan tried to put her feet down again and cried as she felt her toes were burning again. "Yes, yes, go ahead. Please," she cried.

The man removed his pants and underwear and kicked the blocks out of the way. Susan had been hoping he would turn off the electricity and let her have the solid platform to stand on, but that was not to be. He spent a few moments stroking himself as she dangled in mid-air before approaching her. As he was almost a foot taller than her, he had no problem pushing his penis inside her as she hung in front of him. She wrapped her legs around his for support as he began thrusting his pelvis against her. He wrapped his arms around her waist and she felt relief from the pain in her arms. His hands moved down to her bare buttocks and he began pulling her against him, grinding hard against her crotch. She was getting turned on in spite of herself and she hated herself for that.

Jacoby leaned in and brought his mouth against her left nipple. Slowly he began sucking on her bare teat, moving his tongue around her tender flesh. This was too much for Susan and she rocked back in the throes of an orgasm, shortly before she felt Jacoby explode inside her. He withdrew, leaving her hanging by her wrists, worn and spent. He found his underwear and pants and pulled them on before reaching for the hoist control and lowering the girl so her feet once again touched the cold concrete floor. She was shaking, both from the cold of the unheated basement and also from her ordeal.

"There are a few more things I would like to dp before Jennifer returns. I can't say you will find them any more enjoyable than hanging around here, but different is always good. What do you say?"

Susan said nothing. "Ah, what the heck," Jacoby said and came over and unhooked the girl's wrists from the ceiling. "Let's go upstairs and have some more fun." Susan doubted she and the man had the same idea of fun but she had little choice but to follow him up the stairs to the warmth of the first level of the farmhouse.

"You are probably hungry. Fix yourself some breakfast and I will return in an hour. There is a blanket over on that chair if you are cold." Susan reached for the blanket and wrapped it around her and walked to the kitchen to make herself a meal. A pot of coffee was brewing and even though she wasn't much of a coffee drinker, she made herself a cup anyway, needing a warm drink. She wasn't feeling exceptionally hungry, so she made some toast and found some jam in a cupboard and sat on one of the stools and ate it, wondering what 'fun' Jacoby had in store for her.

The man returned as promised almost exactly an hour later. He was wearing boots, dressed in a wool coat and had an old time golfer's hat on his head. A leather man bag completed his ensemble. The man obviously loved his hats, Susan thought, and she wondered how many he might own. She knew she was heading back outside the moment she saw how the man was dressed and she pulled the blanket a little tighter around herself.

"Let's go," the man said. "You can slip those sandals on for the time being." Susan did as she was told, thankful not to be walking outside barefoot again. She reluctantly followed the man out the back door of the house, walking a step behind him as he went down the stairs to the back yard. He held out his hand and motioned to her and she realized he was asking for the blanket. She pulled it off and handed it to him, wrapping her arms around her chest as the cool air struck her. The weather had warmed since the weekend, but a light breeze still made it feel freezing on the naked girl's body.

"I have always admired when little girls would make snow angels," he said. "I would very much love to see a snow angel with long wings and a wide skirt." Susan glared at him, but the look on his face told her he was serious.

Susan angrily kicked off the sandals, and dropped onto the snow, her body convulsing as her bare back and buttocks met the cold snow. She slowly spread her legs and outstretched her arms, spreadeagling herself in the white powder. The snow melted against the heat of her skin as she pulled her legs together and moved her arms toward her body. Snow came along with both movements and she felt the cold between her legs as the snow was pushed against her pussy as she brought her knees together. Her arms carried snow with them that now brushed up against her bare breasts. She quickly spread her legs and arms apart again but the snow remained on her private parts, chilling them. She made a few more movements before Jacoby told her to stand. She did, standing up and putting her feet back into the sandals before turning to look at the perfect snow angel on the white surface. Jacoby was grinning at her but she did not return the smile. She reached down and picked up the blanket but Jacoby stopped her.

"I don't recall giving you permission to get dressed," he said.

"No," Susan said meekly. "But you also did not say I could not."

Jacoby laughed. "You are correct, of course. I didn't stop you from putting on the sandals so I could see why you might have assumed the blanket was okay. So, now, you shall remain naked until I tell you otherwise. Understood?"

"Yes, sir," the girl replied, with a little bit of sarcasm in her voice on the last syllable.

Jacoby ordered Susan to lie down in the snow again, this time, face down, and remain there with her legs and arms outstretched. The man pulled four tent stakes out of his bag and drove the first one into the snow through one of the hooks on her left wrist cuff. She started to move but he warned her not to as he got to work placing the three other pegs. The pegs had been placed bent outward and they each had a large disk at the top and Susan wondered if she could lift her cuffs off them. She doubted it.

The girl was absolutely freezing now and began to fear frostbite on her bare breasts, which were buried now in the snow. But things got much worse as Jacoby had found a snow shovel and began shoveling snow on top of the naked body. Her feet and legs were quickly covered and then he got to work burying her buttocks and back all the way up to her shoulders. He shoveled snow over her naked arms, leaving only her head exposed. She struggled to keep her face out of the powder as her whole body shook from the extreme cold. She knew she had only minutes before she would suffer frostbite.

Jacoby turned and walked away. Susan was crying and screaming. She yanked hard on the posts holding her wrists and felt them move. The snow fell away from her arms and slid off her butt as she did a sort of push up in the snow. The man had not embedded the posts very deep and with a few more pulls, Susan felt her wrists come up. She got up on her knees, happy to have her tits out of the snow and then lifted her ankles and got to her feet. She shook the tent posts loose and then saw the blanket lying on the snow. She grabbed it and threw it around herself, despite Jacoby's statement she was not to be dressed. She didn't care now. She turned and ran for the house. The hot tub was tempting her but she decided the warmth of the farmhouse was a better option so she burst through the door and found one of the floor registers and stood over it, running her hands all over her body to try to get warm.

Susan heard voices behind her and then the front door open and close. She remained in her warm spot as Jennifer entered the kitchen. The tall blonde looked at the shivering young girl and said softly, "So, it appears you and Mr. Jacoby had some fun this morning?"

The teenager glared at Jennifer, who simply smiled. "We are going to need some more firewood brought in for the fireplace. There is a small shed around back where you can find it. There's a pair of boots by the door and a jacket if you want them."

Susan pulled on the boots and the long jacket, thankful to not be trudging through the snow again barefoot and naked. She stepped out on the porch and scanned for the shed Jennifer had mentioned. It was off to the left, a good distance from the house. Susan walked down the stairs and plodded across the yard, stopping briefly to admire the outlines of her body still present in the snow.

As she neared the shed, she stopped in her tracks at the sight before her. Spreadeagled in the front of the shed was a naked woman. As she got closer, she recognized the woman as the mousy brunette, Carli, from Friday night, who must have arrived with Jacoby. But the woman was no longer a brunette. In fact, her head had been cleanly shaven bald as had every other part of her body. She stood in the open space between two posts holding up the roof of the shed where the firewood was stored. Her arms were outstretched to her sides, tied to the vertical poles at shoulder level. Her legs were spread as wide as possible and fastened to the base of the poles. Huge chrome clover clamps compressed the woman's nipples and chains pulled on them, yanking her breasts to the side of her body. Her pussy lips had been clamped with hooks that were tied to the poles on each side of her, spreading her wide open. A red gag denied her speech. She had her head down but lifted it slightly as Susan approached, a desperate look on her face as she stood there naked and freezing.

There was nothing Susan could do for the woman as the chains were padlocked to the poles. Perhaps she could have released the woman's pussy and tits, but she knew that to do so threatened her with additional punishment. She saw a small wheelbarrow beside the shed and slipped past the woman and began tossing logs into the wheelbarrow. When it was full, she whispered a soft "sorry" to the woman and headed back to the house, pushing hard on the wheelbarrow to make it move through the snow.

When she returned, Jennifer was sitting in the hot tub drinking a glass of wine. She watched Susan approach and motioned for the girl to join her in the hot tub. Susan took off the jacket and boots and climbed in, the hot water feeling fantastic on her skin. Jennifer stared at the girl, and out of nowhere said, "I love snow days.". Susan Mitchell used to think that way too, but now she was just hoping to survive.

Thursday

Jacoby, and Susan presumed, Carli, were gone when she went downstairs Thursday morning. The two girls had again spent much of the night in the dungeon basement. Carli, the now bald slave girl, had found herself spread over the sawhorses, her pussy being abused by Daniel, and when he wasn't busy, either Jennifer with a huge strap-on or a reciprocating saw mounted behind her. Susan had once again been strapped to the X-frame, this time taking the brunt of the flogger against her tits and stomach. As she looked down this morning at her naked body, she could still see the bright red marks. The girl took a quick shower. There were no clothes waiting for her today, but the sandals she had worn yesterday were next to the bed, so she slipped those on.

Jennifer was waiting for her in the kitchen and Susan helped herself to some toast and coffee while the tall blonde watched her. When Jennifer was done with her coffee, she motioned for Susan to come with her outside. More of the snow had melted as the temperatures had risen yesterday afternoon and it seemed most of it was destined to melt today as mild weather had moved in. But Susan still felt cold in the mid-40s temps as she plodded naked across the still snow-covered yard.

Jennifer was leading her to a pair of trees in front of the house. Arriving at the trees, Susan was told to stand between them. Four pieces of rope were quickly used to bind her wrists and ankles to the pair of trees. The young girl shivered as she stood spreadeagled between the trees, remembering what she had seen yesterday and wondering if her breasts and pussy would be treated the way Carli's had been. But Jennifer thankfully left her privates alone and returned to the house, but not before taking the sandals away.

Even though the snow was gone, the ground was still cold under the poor girl's feet and she pulled at the ropes trying to lift her soles off the dirt. She found that she could get one foot at a time off the ground if she stretched herself, although the ropes dug into her ankles as she did so. Susan realized how silly she must look dancing from one foot to the other and finally just put her feet down on the cold ground and stood motionless, the way she had seen Carli the day before. Struggling was just wasting her energy.

While she had been struggling, Susan hadn't seen Jennifer come out of the house and come around behind her, but she felt the first smack of a snowball against her bare buttocks. She instinctively moved and then felt the second and third cold projectiles strike her and heard her tormentor laughing at her. The laughter continued as Susan took blow after blow against her bare butt, straining to move as each snowball hit her.

But if the snowballs were annoying, what happened next was downright brutal. Susan suddenly felt a blast of freezing cold water strike against her bare back and rear end. She jumped forward, straining her wrists and arms as the cold water pummeled against her. She screamed out in agony as Jennifer moved the garden hose around the tree and aimed it squarely at Susan's exposed bosom. The tears were flowing as the water splashed against her tits, freezing them. Susan was panting and panicking, trying to turn herself away from the spray of cold water, but the ropes held her tight as Jennifer continued to laugh at the poor girl. Finally the water was aimed above Susan's head, soaking her hair and running down her face.

Susan thought for sure she was going to freeze to death. But then Jennifer turned the water off and walked up to her and began untying her from the trees. Susan walked a few steps behind Jennifer as they returned to the house. Jennifer directed her to the den where a fire was roaring in the fireplace. Susan knelt in front of it and Jennifer placed a large blanket over the shivering young girl.

Jennifer disappeared again for most of the day, leaving Susan in the house alone. Susan moved to the sofa, keeping the blanket tucked tightly around her and watched some TV.

12