West Valley High Day 71: Knots

Story Info
Susan walks the knotted rope.
2.1k words
4.19
32.5k
10
0

Part 103 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a week away from school at a remote farmhouse and, in particularly, the comfortable king sized bed she was allowed to sleep upon for the past few days, Susan Mitchell did not relish the idea of returning to her small closet in the senior girls' dorm at West Valley High. Being transported back to school in a small metal cage, however, had prepared her for the new reality of her captivity. Her tiny room had now been made even small, now featuring what could best be described as a jail cell. In the corner had been placed a set of iron bars, forming a cage no more than four feet by four feet stretching to the ceiling. The naked girl was placed in it upon her return Friday night. Susan could only sleep by curling up in a ball on the floor, unable to stretch out. There was room in the cage for her to stand and sit but not much else. Food was brought to her throughout the weekend and she was let out three times a day to use the bathroom, but other than that, her captivity had been made more complete by her sadistic headmaster. Susan spent most of the weekend curled up in her cage, crying.

The cage was unlocked early Monday morning and a classmate escorted to the women's bathroom. Susan was instructed to take a shower, have breakfast and report to the headmaster's office. After two days stuck in the cage, the hot water felt fantastic on the girl's sore muscles and she lingered under the water much longer than she knew she should.

Upon exiting the shower, there was a small box sitting on the countertop. Susan opened the card attached to it. "Dear Susie, thank you for a fun week. I hope we have a chance to meet again. I've spoken to Stephen about how to help you meet your objectives and I think this will help. Love, Jen". Jennifer was the woman who had held her captive for the last week at the farmhouse. Susan smiled a little as she read the note, thinking about the tall blonde. She opened the package and found a makeup kit inside. The girl hadn't worn makeup for months and took extra time applying the foundation, mascara, eyeliner and lipstick. Susan stared at herself in the mirror and felt like a different woman.

Susan knew she was late in meeting the headmaster, but she lingered over breakfast anyway. What else could the man really do to her? The girl spent a lot of time thinking about the past week with Jennifer at the farmhouse. Was that the kind of life she could expect after this? Part of her said that life wouldn't be so bad, but then she looked at the red welts on her stomach and breasts and had other thoughts. Jennifer was kind and sweet but also mean and cruel. Susan struggled with her thoughts. But she knew, all in all, last week was better than what she knew she could expect back here at school.

Finally the girl knew she had to face her fate and walked to the headmaster's office. She ignored the disapproving look from the headmaster's secretary and walked past her into Krutz' office. "Well, nice of you to make it down here today, Miss Mitchell," Krutz said, looking the girl over. "I see you found Miss Jennifer's present?"

Susan nodded, blushing slightly.

"She thought we might have better luck gaining new subscribers to your website if you looked a little more presentable. I have to say I like the look." Susan blushed even deeper red. She feel better having showered and put on makeup, but now, standing here, she knew she was still the same slave girl she woke up as.

Susan looked up at her tormentor, put on a brave face, and asked, "So, what's the plan for today, sir?"

"I thought we would start with a little walk," Krutz said, and walked past the girl out of the room. Susan followed closely behind and the pair walked down the empty hallways to the Senior house gymnasium. Once there, Susan was told to stand near one end of the basketball court while two of her senior classsmates, both members of the basketball team picked up a coil of rope lying on the floor on the other end of the room. One of the players tied the end of the rope around a metal ring that served as a door knob to one of the storage closets. The other boy picked up the rope and carried it across the room. Susan could see there were knots tied into the rope every foot or so. Metal stands were placed every few yards by another player and the rope was fastened over these stands to hold it several feet in the air.

Susan was positioned facing the row of stands and one of the boys pulled the rope between Susan's legs while Krutz was handcuffing her wrists behind her back with a chain connected to her wrist cuffs. The chain held her wrists behind her and if she pulled up on her hands, she pulled the rope up in the air tighter into her crotch. The boy looped the rope around a metal ring on the wall behind Susan. Slowly he pulled it upward toward her and Krutz made sure the rope landed tightly between the girl's pussy lips. The boy pulled the rope even tighter and Susan could barely keep her feet on the floor as he tied the rope off to the metal ring.

"So, as I said, Miss Mitchell, it is time to take a little walk," Krutz said to the girl. "You just have to make it to the other side of the court."

A classmate named Becky attached a string to each of the small metal bars that pierced Susan's nipples. The girl winced as Becky pulled down on the string and Susan could hear the players laughing. Becky tied the strings together so they went under the crotch rope, pulling Susan down so she was bent forward. But she could only bend so far due to her wrists bound under the rope behind her, and so she had to deal with the pain in her nipples or else pull the rope tighter into her crotch.

The audience had grown to include most of the senior boys and girls on the basketball team as well as several other of her senior classmates. Susan knew they were expecting a show and as she looked up and saw the camera, she knew they weren't the only ones. The naked girl took a deep breath and took a step forward, feeling the rope slide beneath her labia. It had been coated in some kind of lubricant because it slid easily between her lips. The first few steps came easy but Susan paused as she reached the first knot.

Becky slapped Susan hard on the girl's bare behind. "Get moving, bitch. It's 'knot' time to stop". The crowd laughed at the pun as Susan glared backwards.

The knot was against her pussy now. Susan lifted herself up onto her tiptoes. First she leaned forward to slide the string attached to her nipples past the knot and then arched her back to bring herself up onto the knot. This increased the pain on her nipples, but Susan saw no other option. The girl felt the rope spreading her lips apart and she eased herself over the knot as several of the girls gasped and the boys howled and whistled as the knot disappeared inside the teenager's slit.

Susan had to lift herself up onto her toes again to pull herself over the knot. While the rope itself has been smooth and lubricated, the knot was coarse and rubbed hard against her tender labia. Susan cursed herself as she felt herself getting wet, erotic feelings rising inside her. She passed over two more knots and found herself getting even more turned on. She hated how the tortures she was enduring were causing more and more excitement inside her. She knew she was becoming exactly what Krutz wanted her to become.

Then Susan came to the first of the metal poles. She stopped in front of it and immediately realized there was no way for her to pass over it with the string tied to her nipples. She turned to look for Krutz and Becky saw the look on her face. "Oh, bitch, you don't get it do you? The rope is attached with a little bit of glue. It should come off the pole with a little force."

Susan understood what the girl was getting at. She slid herself closer to the post and straightened herself up so the string attached to her nipples was now taut. She lifted her chest back and the string tugged hard on her nipples as she felt the rope pulling up off the top of the post. Of course, this lifting also pulled it deeper between her legs and Susan felt as if she was being split in two by the rope now. The rope popped free from the pole and Susan stood on her tiptoes and slid herself onto the metal post. The rounded top impaled her and she realized it was vibrating. The top of each post was a vibrator, controlled by a remote in Krutz' hand. Becky placed her hand on Susan's chest, stopping her from moving forward and the girl had to stand there and deal with the vibration in her crotch. Susan tried to think of other things, her past life, anything to avoid thinking of the sensation in her pussy. Finally Becky yanked on the nipple string and Susan knew that was her cue to move along.

The girl lifted herself off the pole with great struggle and began her slow walk across the gym floor again. There were four more knots to deal with before the next post and Susan wondered if she could get there without orgasming. Each rub of the rope and each knot brought her closer and closer and by the time she worked her way up onto the next vibrating pole, there was nothing she could do to stop herself. She paused there on her own this time, the crowd cheering and clapping as she brought herself to orgasm.

There were two more poles to deal with and Susan realized for the first time that the rope was actually slanted uphill from here. The next pole was an inch taller and the one beyond that seemed even taller. The boys had reattached the rope to the poles behind her so there was no relief there. Even the knots seemed bigger now and the rope felt less lubricated, even though Susan knew she was providing enough lubrication of her own.

The four large knots before the next-to-last pole brought Susan no pleasure now and as she struggled her way over the vibrating post, she barely felt the sensations. She was done with this now and just wanted to make it to the end. The final pole looked impossible for her to scale. She stretched herself as tall as she could on her tiptoes but was unable to mount the post. The pain in her shoulders and nipples was unbearable. Two boys came over and lifted her up and then dropped her down on the smooth round surface of the last pole. All of her weight was now pushing the post against her pussy as her feet dangled helplessly. The vibrator hummed relentlessly. She begged the boys to let her go and they lifted her off the post. She moved as quickly as she could across the last few feet of the rope, tottering on tiptoe until she reached the end.

She felt immediately relief as someone slipped the rope off the posts and untied it. She collapsed to the floor, the rope still between her legs and passing through her bound arms and nipples.

The room filled with applause and Krutz came over to greet Susan. "Well done, Miss Mitchell. I didn't think you would make it. Now, there's just one more thing to address."

Susan looked up at the headmaster, fear in her eyes.

"I really hate to do this after all the effort you put into your makeup this morning, but the guys are a little horny after that display".

Susan saw the boys gathering around her, each pulling down their shorts and underwear and exposing their penises to her. Each boy started stroking his cock and Susan knew her face was going to be the target for their ejaculate.

"There's a bucket and mop over there," Krutz said. "Make sure you clean up the floor when you are done, Miss Mitchell". The headmaster walked away as the first spray of cum struck Susan in the forehead.