West Valley High Day 72: Chemistry

Story Info
Susan goes to Chemistry class.
3.2k words
4.01
28.6k
7
0

Part 104 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the senior Chemistry class arrived for their lecture on Tuesday morning, they were greeted with an unusual sight. Standing on top of one of the long black lab desks was senior cheerleader Susan Mitchell. She was naked, as usual, with her legs spread wide and tied with rope to the table top. Her hands were bound behind her back. Placed between her legs was a Bunsen burner stand and the flame from the burner itself flickered just a few inches from the girl's bare pussy. The students could sense Susan's discomfort as she wriggled in her bonds, the heat from the flame close enough to warm her, but not too close where it would burn her skin. The students had no idea how long the girl had been posed in this position.

"Take your seats," came the voice of Mr. O'Gill, the young science teacher in his first year at West Valley High. "Susan has agreed to help us with a couple of experiments today and I was just getting her warmed up." The teacher chuckled at his own joke. "Our first experiment involves stimuli. As you can see, we have already started with heat as a stimulus. The look on Susan's face should tell you she would very much like to get away from this particular stimulus."

Susan would love to tell O'Gill what she really thought, but the duct tape over her mouth prevented her from doing anything but grunting. Susan could turn her torso but she was so afraid of the flame touching her legs that she did little more than squirm.

"I have a few items here we could use in this test." O'Gill said as he presented a tray of small bowls with printed labels in front of them reading "peppermint oil" and "Tabasco". Next to them was a tube of Icy-Hot balm and next to that was what looked like a sliced jalapeño pepper. There was also a small assortment of candies, like Altoids and peppermint candies.

The teacher continued, "I would like half of you to come over here and I will show you the stimulus experiment while I need the other half to work on a recipe that we will use later. But first, there is one more stimulus I would like to try."

The teacher walked behind his desk and returned with a long metal pole with the a metal ring at the end of it. He brought the rod over to where Susan was tied and placed the metal ring over the end of the burner. The students watched as the metal began glowing a bright red. "This is, of course, a branding iron," he said as he spun the rod in the flame to heat up all sides of the ring. The look of fear in Susan's eyes intensified and she was started shaking her head back and forth. O'Gill removed the rod and placed the end near Susan's bare stomach. Her worries over burning her legs on the flame went away and she twisted and leaned backwards to try to get away from the rod.

O'Gill withdrew the branding iron. "I promised the Headmaster there would be no permanent harm," he said dejectedly. "But as you can see, just the threat of a stimulus can evoke strong reactions. I think Susan would have knelt down against the flame to avoid the touch of this metal against her skin. Well, perhaps another time. Let's split into two groups now."

A group of about 10 students gathered around the small tray while the remaining eight remained in their seats awaiting instructions. O'Gill had this group move to another lab table where there was a piece of paper explaining the procedure he wanted them to work on. The teacher turned off the Bunsen burner and untied Susan from the table and asked her to climb down. She did so and then he positioned her again in the same stretched pose and tied her ankles to a pair of desks to spread her legs wide again.

"So who would like to place a peppermint candy in your mouth and then suck on Susan's nipple? the teacher asked.

Kayla Barnes stepped forward, grabbed one of the candies from a bowl and made a big show of slowly sliding it between her cherry red lips. She approached her nude classmate and began sucking on Susan's left tit, making sure the candy was between her teeth and brushing against the girl's nipple.

"How does that feel, Susan?" O'Gill asked. Susan looked at him incredulously. "Oh, right," the teacher said with a wry smile. He reached up and ripped the duct tape off the girl's mouth. Susan winced in pain as he did so.

"Better than having your privates roasted over a open flame or being threatened to be branded like cattle," Susan said, angry about her experience this morning and not in the mood for whatever this teacher had in mind today.

"Ok, so on a scale of 1 to 10, having your privates roasted over an open flame would be a '1' on the 'Mitchell Pleasure Scale', Where do you rate Kayla and the peppermint candy?"

Susan sighed and knew she had no choice but to play along. To be honest, the candy only tingled a little and Kayla knew what she was doing. "Maybe an 8," Susan said, Kayla grinned at Susan and continued sucking on the peppermint.

"Now, we have two liquids here," the teacher said. "Mike and James, why don't you come here and try these?" O'Gill motioned for the boys to put on gloves and they each dipped their fingers into one of the bowls. Mike rubbed his fluid, cinnamon oil, on Susan's left nipple. The girl felt a heating sensation on her nipple, warm but not burning. The substance James applied to her right nipple was another story. She felt the heat almost instantly and shook as the boy rubbed it against her tit.

"So how was that Susan," James asked.

Susan panted, the burning on her nipple the only thing on her mind. "A 6 on the left, 3 on the right," she said. O'Gill smiled and came over with what looked like ice cream. He applied a handful to both her breasts and rubbed it in. The cold cream against her breasts felt nice after the hot liquid.

Jake Miller picked up a small bowl from the table and asked the teacher, "What is this stuff?" O'Gill recommended the boy pull on a pair of latex gloves and then whispered into the boy's ear. Jake grinned and moved over towards Susan and picked up a glob of the paste from the bowl and slathered it over the poor girl's right breast. Susan immediately felt a strong urge to scratch her tits.

"A combination of pepper paste and itching powder," O'Gill said. "I'm going to assume this is around a 3 or 4?" Susan just nodded, trying to keep her mind off her itching breasts. She was squirming in her bonds, wanting someone to come and relieve her from the discomfort. Her skin was crawling and she began to think this was worse than the Tabasco treatment.

"Please, please, get this off me," she cried out.

The teacher watched her for a few minutes and then handed Jake a cloth and had him rub it over Susan's breast. The girl panicked, wondering what was coming now, but the sensation now was cooling. Jake spent a little more time than necessary washing the paste off the girl's breasts.

"Can I try something," Michelle said from the other side of the room, where she was supposed to be working on the other experiment. The teacher nodded and Susan's nemesis came over and picked up the sliced jalapeño from the table. She took the two halves and approached Susan with a smile. Reaching down between the bound girl's legs, Michelle rubbed the pepper against Susan's sensitive clit. Susan gasped and screamed but that only encouraged her tormentor who slid the sliced pepper between Susan's pussy lips. The girl felt like her whole body was on fire and she wriggled around, trying to shake the offending vegetable from her vagina. Her pussy was burning and throbbing and her body's natural urge to expel the pepper caused her to cramp.

"I don't think I even have to ask what number that one is," Michelle said as she turned and headed back to her experiment with a huge grin on her face. Susan pleaded for help, tears rolling down her face. A couple of the students looked at each other uncomfortably, and, concerned asked about whether the pepper was causing any serious damage.

"Jalapenos are actually one of the milder peppers," he said. "Only around 3500-5000 on the Scoville scale, which is what is used to measure the hotness of a pepper. Maybe we will try a Haberno next time." Susan did not like the idea of there being a next time as the fire in her pussy was unbearable. "Why don't one of you fish that out," O'Gill said to the boys standing hear Susan and the girl felt a pair of fingers reaching up inside her and digging the offending peppers out of her slit. Even though the peppers were gone, their offending oil was still burning her from the inside out and Susan thought she might prefer the Bunsen burner in her vagina over this pain.

"Now, use this," the teacher said, handing over a small bowl of liquid. "It is a dairy-based creme. Dairy works best for numbing capsaicin, the chemical responsible for the burn of a pepper. I thought about using the ice cream, but not really a good idea to use that inside a girl, despite what the movies might have you believe." The boy rubbed the creme against Susan's pussy lips and fingered her with it as well. The girl moaned a little at the touch as he rubbed the creme into her crotch. The creme cooled her almost instantly and she wanted the boy to stop before he started to turn her on.

"Y'all can continue to play," the teacher added. "I need to see how our next experiment is going." He walked over to the lab table where the group of students had been working. "So, you combined the sulfuric acid and potassium nitrate, as the lab sheet recommended?" Susan was a little worried when she heard the words 'sulfuric acid' but she was trying to concentrate on the fingers inside her. The teacher continued, "And you chilled it and soaked all of the cotton in it?" A student nodded yes. "Ok, someone untie Susan and have her lie down on the lab table, please." Two students got to work releasing Susan's legs and they helped her up on the table. They untied her hands and pinned them down at her sides. A piece of rope was wrapped around her ankles to tie them to the table and another was pulled across her neck to stop her from lifting her torso. Another rope went around her waist so she was now strapped tightly to the table surface.

The group of students brought their experiment over to the lab table and the teacher directed them as they carefully placed the soaked cotton pieces in a line starting at Susan's crotch and continuing straight up between the girl's breasts. Two large pieces were placed over the girl's nipples and connected to the string between her breasts. O'Gill picked up a lighter and struck it against the cotton at Susan's crotch. A bright flame immediately ignited on the cotton and shot quickly up the path towards Susan's tits and then spread across to her nipples. Susan cried out as she saw the bright flames on her naked skin and felt the heat. She couldn't believe the teacher had set her on fire! She was thrasing in her bonds but before she could reach full panic, the flame died out quickly.

"What we created is similar to what magician's call 'flash paper'. It burns really quickly, as you see, and does no harm to the victim," the teacher said, running his fingers along the nude teens flesh and across her bare breasts. Susan's chest was heaving up and down as she tried to catch her breath.

"This is not the only way we can achieve this effect." Susan looked up at him with wide eyes, wondering what was coming next. The teacher picked up a bottle of liquid and, using a gloved hand, smeared it over Susan's breasts. "A combination of ethyl alcohol and water, a 50/50 solution," he added. Picking up the lighter again, O'Gill struck it against Susan's tit. A bright blue flame spread over her breast. The girl was in tears and shaking her chest as the teacher lit her other breast on fire. These flames, like the others, faded quickly. For good measure, the teacher poured cold water over her chest and then applied a cooling balm. Susan lifted her head, expecting to see her beautiful breasts blackened and charred, but she saw no evidence of any harm, aside from some redness, which she realized was probably from her earlier torture.

Susan could not stop crying. Her body was heaving and she just wanted to jump off the table and run away. O'Gill led the students away to another lab table, leaving her there to sob. The teacher was discussing something with the students out of earshot and Susan did not want to know what he was planning next. Today had to be be one of her worst days since she her abuse had started several months ago.

The class bell rang and a new set of students entered the classroom. O'Gill spent some time talking to them out of earshot. A student came up and placed two rubber plugs into the girl's nostrils, which forced her now to breath out of her mouth, a difficult enough task as she was still trying to calm herself down from the flame experiment. To make matters worse, another student placed a ring gag into her open mouth and attached it behind her head, forcing her mouth wide open. The rope around her neck was removed and O'Gill had the two students prop Susan's head up with several large textbooks.

"This experiment was suggested by someone on your website, Susan," the teacher said. "They would like to know how much liquid a human stomach can hold." Susan started thrashing again, the word 'no' forming on her bound lips but unable to be heard. "I am thinking about a gallon. That is what I have prepared here. Some of the students were also wondering how much liquid you could drink before you had to urinate. I suspect since she probably doesn't want to do that in front of you, she might be able to down several pints." The girl closed her eyes and took a deep breath, knowing the teacher was right.

A funnel was placed inside the ring gag. A boy held Susan's head as another student held the funnel and the teacher slowly began pouring the liquid from a graduated cylinder into her mouth. It tasted like Gatorade. Susan sipped it at first, but with her nose plugged, she knew she would have to start gulping down the water quickly in order to be able to breathe.

The first cup of liquid passed slowly into Susan's stomach. "Now, a healthy person's kidneys can process about a quarter of a gallon of water every hour," O'Gill said to the class. "So in order to avoid killing our friend Susan here, we will need to stretch out her punishment today. But we can add the second pint." O'Gill refilled the cylinder and poured this one much faster into the girl's mouth than the first pint. Susan struggled to avoid choking on the water as she tried to breathe.

Susan lay on the table and tried not to think about the water in her abdomen and the urge to urinate growing. O'Gill was bringing the class up to speed on the experiments from earlier in the day, showing them some of the videos he had recorded. Susan closed her eyes and tried to slowly breathe through the funnel, trying to think pleasant thoughts to keep her mind off her current predicament. But her mind was brought back into reality as she felt the liquid starting to trickle into her mouth again. The teacher was pouring it very slowly which made it harder for her to breathe in between gulps of water.

After he had finished pouring the third pint, he turned again to the class. "Drinking too much water can lead to a condition known as hyponatremia. This is also known as 'water poisoning'. The water dilutes the electrolytes in your blood, especially sodium. When the sodium level of your blood drops, the cells start to swell. If this happens in your brain, it can lead to brain damage."

This is not what Susan wanted to hear as she felt the fourth pint of water being poured into her mouth. A headache was starting to form but she wasn't sure if it was real or her mind playing tricks on her. But the pain and cramping in her stomach was absolutely real. She heard a classmate say that she could see Susan's stomach enlarging. Susan didn't want to look. A sharp pain was forming in her back as her kidneys strained to process the intake.

O'Gill was speaking again. "To avoid the effects of sodium loss, we are using a sports drink instead of plain water. The electrolytes in the drink should be sufficient." Susan wondered 'sufficient for what'. The class was almost over and Susan was still lying bound on the lab table. Her bladder couldn't take any more of the strain and she felt the warm flow of liquid between her legs. She heard an 'ew' from one of the girls when the class realized the nude teen was pissing herself. The urine was running between her legs towards the sink at the end of the table. She felt so humiliated to be lying there in a pool of her own urine and she knew she still had four more pints of liquid to consume. "Four pints," O'Gill said and a couple of students high-fived, having guessed that as the point when the girl's dignity, such as it was, would succumb to her overflowing bladder.

The next class gathered around as O'Gill quickly poured the fifth pint of liquid down the girl's throat. Susan had never felt so bloated. She felt like her stomach was going to explode as the teacher forced her to drink the sixth pint of enhanced water. She had no idea it was possible to pee as much as she was doing now. A janitor had been brought in to mop up the floor but nothing was being done about the pool of urine Susan was lying in.

O'Gill gave her a break during the next period and the cramping in her stomach slowly started to dissipate. But after an hour's respite, he returned to pour the final two pints into her mouth. Susan felt as if the final pints of liquid passed right through her as she was pissing uncontrollably, her body working to expel the fluid as fast as she had taken it in.