West Valley High Day 73: Strappado

Story Info
Susan experiences strappado.
1k words
4.02
26.5k
3
0

Part 105 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: While there was never intent that any actor in this series was underage, due to concerns over the high school setting of this series, going forward, West Valley is now a fictional private post-secondary (university) school. Past episodes will be updated. West Valley Academy is fictional. All actors in this universe are 18 years of age or older. Neither the school, nor any of its inhabitants, exist in the real world and any similarities to actual places or persons is completely coincidental. In the real world, the activities taking place in these stories would result in lawsuits, arrests and worse. Do not try this at home.

*****

Wednesday

Susan Mitchell has found herself in some extremely painful situations since returning for her senior year at West Valley in September. She has been whipped, sexually assaulted, shocked, nearly drowned and, just yesterday, had been set on fire. But today had to rank up there with some of the worst physical pain she had felt since her abuse had begun.

The metal bands welded around her wrists had been clasped together behind her back with a padlock. A chain had been locked to the cuffs as well and looped over a ceiling beam over her head. The first yank on the chain lifted her wrists away from the small of her naked back. The position was uncomfortable, but bearable. The second brought her arms up almost perpendicular to her shoulders, bending her body over to compensate. The young woman had begun quietly sobbing, tears streaming down her cheeks. She wanted to scream out in agony, but the gag in her mouth silenced her.

The young woman's perfect breasts hung down in front of her, the silver chain connecting the pair of clamps on her tender nipples drooping ever lower. Susan spread her legs slightly apart to try to maintain her balance, no longer concerned with exposing her herself to the group of classmates who had gathered in the atrium to watch the spectacle. Headmaster Stephen Krutz seized upon the opportunity and had one of the students duct tape a white vibrator to the girl's inner thigh, its bulbous head against her exposed pussy.

With another pull on the chain, Krutz raised Susan's wrists above her head. The girl raised herself onto her tiptoes in a desperate effort to relieve the pain in her upper arms and shoulders. The headmaster knew the girl would be having trouble breathing at this point, her stomach pressing upwards as her arms arched back.

Krutz gave another strong heave and Susan's bare feet left the ground, swinging wildly as she kicked with her toes, trying desperately to find a solid surface. The girl's weight was now being borne solely by her arms. She stopped kicking, resigned to her fate, and dangled helplessly. The headmaster knew he could tear her shoulder muscles now if he wanted, but that was not his objective, at least not yet. He lowered her back to the ground, both of her heels touching the tile floor. He gave her arms the slightest of freedom, although they were still rotated behind her, just below shoulder level.

"This is known as 'strappado'," the headmaster said to the crowd. "As you can see, it is a very diabolical method of torturing a victim. The shoulder muscles can be permanently damaged but I think our young friend is strong enough."

With that statement, Krutz lifted Susan off the ground once again. The look of pain on her face was noticeable to everyone. It was hard to tell if she was even breathing as she could not expand her chest, instead resigned to taking very short breaths. The slow sobbing had turned into an outright deluge of tears and her moans of pain could be heard even through the gag. The headmaster lowered her back to the ground and let the chain fall slack. Susan stood upright and pulled her hands into her back as she tried to catch her breath.

She would have thought this would be enough for the sadistic man torturing her. Couldn't he see the pain he was causing? Weren't the tears enough of a sign that he achieved his goal?

But Susan saw that Krutz was not done with her today. Slowly, three students carried in a metal contraption that the young woman knew she would soon be strapped to. The device consisted of a tall metal pole which was anchored to the floor by a heavy round weight. A second metal pole was attached near the base and stuck out perpendicular to it, just a few feet off the ground. Two pulleys were attached to this pole. A second perpendicular pole stuck out from the vertical post several feet above the first. At the end of this pole was a rubber dildo. Susan gasped as she looked at it because the post was so far off the ground and she imagined herself impaled on that phallus, her legs dangling helpless below her, her weight bearing down on a metal pole between her legs.

Krutz approached her and roughly kicked her legs apart as he attached a spreader bar to her ankles to spread them several feet wide. She pleaded with her eyes not to be mounted to the device in front of her. But that was not what happened. Instead, the headmaster led her to the metal assembly and bent her over and the waist, so the dildo was pressed deep into her mouth and not her vagina. He used a padlock to attach the metal collar around her neck to the pole so she could not remove the phallus from her mouth.

A rope was tied to the cuffs behind her back, and her arms were once again pulled away from her body slightly as the rope was passed through a pair of pulleys attached to a metal pole at the top of the vertical pole, then down the post and through the two pulleys on the bottom pole. From there, Krutz pulled tied the rope to the silver chain attached to her nipple clamps, pulling her arms back out to shoulder level and stretching her nipples. If she pulled her wrists down towards her back, she painfully stretched her tits. To relive the pain there, she had to endure more pain in her already-aching shoulders.