West Valley High Day 74-75: Hair Raising

Story Info
Susan's blonde hair is the star of the show.
3.6k words
4.07
21k
1
0

Part 106 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: West Valley Academy is fictional. All actors in this universe are 18 years of age or older. Neither the school, nor any of its inhabitants, exist in the real world and any similarities to actual places or persons is completely coincidental. In the real world, the activities taking place in these stories would result in lawsuits, arrests and worse. Do not try this at home.

*****

Thursday

Susan Mitchell wasn't sure how she ended up on the tile floor of the atrium of the Senior House at West Valley Academy. Last thing she remembered was being taken upstairs to her tiny closet dorm room. The school nurse had given her some pills to help with the incredible pain she had in her shoulders from the strappado bondage she had been put through the day before. They must have been some powerful narcotics because she didn't remember going to sleep nor being brought back down to the atrium.

But here she was, stark naked as always, lying on the floor of the school's atrium, unable to move. But today, it wasn't because her wrists or ankles or neck were chained as they usually were. In fact, all her limbs were free to move as she wanted. But her long blonde hair had been tied into a tight pony tail and then passed through a small pipe attached to a heavy metal plate lying on the floor. Her hair must be crushed underneath the plate because it is impossible for her to lift her head away from the pole. Susan tried rolling onto her back, using her hands to try to pull her hair out of the pipe, but had no luck.

"Susan," came the voice of Professor O'Gill, "did you know you could suspend over three ounces of weight on a single strand of human hair?"

Susan heard the voice of her headmaster Stephen Krutz reply, "Really?"

"Yes, a healthy head of long blonde lustrous hair like Susan's could probably support two tons of weight," O'Gill said. Susan did not like where this was going.

The two teachers lifted the metal plate off the ground and Susan was able to pull her hair out of the metal pole and sit up. Krutz threw a pair of three-inch high heels towards Susan and told her to put them on. She did so reluctantly, knowing nothing good could come of this. "Let's go down to one of the classrooms, Miss Mitchell," he said, and she stood up and walked behind the two teachers who were discussing tensile strength of hair vs. copper wire.

When they reached the classroom, there was a small group of students circled around a U-shaped metal pipe apparatus held to the floor with heavy weights. The apparatus consisted of two vertical pieces of pipe about three feet tall, connected at the top with another pipe. Susan was told to stand a few feet in front of the device. Rope was tied around each of her ankles, spreading them a few feet apart. The rope was fastened to two more heavy weights, pinning her feet in place.

O'Gill was behind the girl now, braiding her blonde hair, intertwining it with a piece of rope. He pulled on the rope and Susan felt herself being pulled backwards by her hair. She bent over backwards until her shoulders contacted the metal pipe. The teacher kept pulling and Susan was soon leaning over the pipe, staring up at the ceiling, the pipe resting in the small of her back. O'Gill tied to the rope off to a desk. The young woman reached up with hands to try to grab at her hair and relieve the pain in her scalp but Krutz came over and grabbed her arms and tied them to the metal post uprights.

Krutz asked O'Gill which of the male students had the best grade in the class. O'Gill motioned to Ravi Alvarado, a bookish boy of Indian descent whose father was apparently a high-level member of the Indian government. "Excellent," Krutz said. "Ravi, as a reward for your hard work, you may have sex with Miss Mitchell."

The boy looked at the headmaster and then at his classmates, unsure what he was supposed to do. One of the other boys patted him on the shoulder and pushed him towards the bound woman. Ravi clumsily unbuckled his pants and pulled them down around his knees and positioned himself in between Susan's legs. He put his hand on his own penis and began stroking it, and when he was sufficiently hard, he inserted it into Susan's open pussy.

Each thrust rocked Susan back on the high heels. She tried to concentrate on not lifting her head as the boy awkwardly pushed against her. Ravi was obviously not skilled at sex and Susan wondered if he was a virgin. It didn't take long before she felt him pulsating and he let out a series of long gasps as he forced himself all the way inside her as he ejaculated. He slowly slid his penis out of Susan's pussy and shuffled over to a lab desk to clean himself up.

O'Gill and Krutz released Susan from her bondage and left her to stand still tied to the floor as they removed the cross piece from the metal object and attached two more poles to the uprights, increasing their height. Krutz untied Susan and brought her over so she was between the two posts. He tied her ankles to the base of the posts and then tied her knees as well so her legs remained spread. He pulled each of her wrists behind her back and her shoulders protested, the pain still present from the strappado bondage of the day before. Krutz tied each of the girl's wrists to one of the uprights so she was now bent over. O'Gill fished two binder clips out of his desk and snapped them onto Susan's tits and the girl yelped. To silence her protests, Krutz added a ring gag to her mouth so her lips formed a perfect 'O'.

O'Gill grabbed the rope threaded into the girl's hair and pulled it behind her, yanking her head up so she now faced the group of students. He walked over to his desk and returned with a set of weights, used for measuring chemicals. "How much weight do you think a binder clip can hold before it breaks, class?" Susan tried shaking her head, knowing where this was going, but the pain in her scalp stopped her. She was trying to scream 'no' but the sound came out only as a grunt.

Tim Ramsey grabbed a 10g weight and hung it on the binder clip on Susan's left nipple. Larissa Stone added 20g to her other tit. The clamps seemed solid, so Christie Vance added another 20 to the left. Tim picked up the 100g weight and held it in front of Susan before placing it on her right nipple. The 120g of weight was causing her breast to extend and Susan grunted as it swung freely. Larissa added a 200g weight to Susan's left nipple and that was too much for the clamp and it sprung free. The girl yelped in pain as if her nipple had been ripped off. Seeing this, Christie plopped the 1000g weight onto the other clamp and watched it snap off Susan's tit and fall to the ground.

O'Gill called the class to order and began lecturing them about some stupid thing or another. Susan's legs and arms were cramping from their tied position, her tits were on fire and she had a massive headache from the pain in her scalp. She was never happier to hear a class bell ring, although she knew her day was just beginning.

Susan was freed and told to stand. Her wrists were tied in front of her body now and she felt O'Gill shortening the rope in her hair. He handed a pair of students the weight sets and they slowly began adding the weights to the rope in Susan's hair. At first she felt a slight tug but as more and more weight was added, she bent backward, staring at the ceiling again as the weights landed on the floor with a thud.

Susan was untied and brought over to one of the tables. She was told to bend down onto it so her breasts were pressed against the cold surface. A rope was tied to the collar around her neck and pulled down in front of her pinning her head down. Her knees were spread and tied to the legs of the table and then the metal poles were brought over and placed beside the table. Her arms were pulled back behind her again and tied to the metal posts.

O'Gill undid the braid in the girl's hair and tied her blonde mane into two pigtails. He tied rope around each and pulled on it until it was tied tight to the metal posts next to her hands. She now had the rope on her collar pulling her head down and the rope in her hair pulling it up. If she held her head too high to relieve the pain in her scalp, she choked herself.

Krutz handed O'Gill a wooden cane and the white vibrator. The teacher gave those to Gianni Chamberlain and Kirstin Stamp, his two top female students. Both knew what to do. Gianni placed the vibrator against Susan's exposed clit and turned it on, causing the girl to instantly start to moan through the gag. Kirstin meanwhile started rapping the stick against Susan's bare back and butt, striking harder and harder blows. It was a contest between the pleasure and pain, but eventually the vibrator won out and Susan moaned louder as Gianni brought her to orgasm.

Susan was given a short break by being told to get down on her knees. Her hands were locked behind her back and the ropes in her pigtails were pulled upward and tied to the ceiling. O'Gill tied her shins to the heavy weights so she could not stand up and left her there for the rest of the class. Her knees started aching in no time, pressed against the tile floor. There was little slack in the rope so every move she made pulled on her scalp, so she tried her best to stay still and wait for the class to end.

Susan's next class was no better. She found herself facing backwards on a wooden chair. Her arms had been tied behind her back in a reverse prayer, her elbows bent so her hands were pressed against the top of her back. Her ankles had been strapped to her upper thighs and rope wound around her legs, binding her knees bent. Then her shins were strapped to the back of the chair, spreading her open. The rope was again tied to her ponytail and suspended from the ceiling, forcing her to keep herself upright in the chair, straining her stomach muscles as if she was doing constant crunches. The vibrator had been positioned through the back of the chair, aimed directly into her crotch and set on its maximum setting. After her first orgasm, the intruder was nothing more than an annoyance to the young woman, although she knew it would eventually defeat her again. She struggled to keep herself in an upright position to reduce the pain she was feeling in her scalp. Her head was pounding, and she still had half a day to go.

At lunch time, Susan was set free to go to the dining hall. She was hungrier than she had been in a long time and even the boring food served in the mess tasted good to her today. As she turned to leave, however, she was greeted again by the headmaster. He brought her over to a table and had her sit on it. He grabbed her left leg and bent it behind her, tying rope around her upper thigh and shin, wrapping several loops around each and then a large knot in between to prevent her from moving the leg. With her right leg, he bent it so her foot was against her exposed crotch and again tied rope around her shin and thigh to keep that leg bent in that position.

The headmaster tied Susan's hands behind her back as O'Gill approached with two long, slender metal poles. The first was positioned behind her left knee. The headmaster slid the girl forward so the pole passed in front of the table's surface. Krutz held it in the air as O'Gill tied it to the ropes binding her leg and then laid it on the girl's left shoulder. The second pole went into place behind Susan's right knee and was tied in place there as well. This one now rested on her right shoulder with the two poles passing on either side of her head. Each pole was fastened to one of the woman's upper arms and then a series of ropes were passed over, under and around her breasts and the poles, inflating her tits and binding them to the structure.

Susan had to lean backward to retain her balance as the poles tried to pull her off the front of the table. O'Gill partitioned her blonde hair into pigtails again and then tied each of the two pigtails to one of the metal poles, ensuring the girl would have to keep her head perfectly still. Tears rolled down her face as the headmaster told her he would be back to check on her at the end of the day.

Friday

Last night as Susan Mitchell lay in the jail cell that was now her bedroom, she dreamed of a nice relaxing day, maybe going to class, hanging out with friends. The typical life of a college senior.

But here, in her reality as a slave girl, she knew that was not going to be her experience today. The young woman was on her knees, naked as usual, with thick straps of rope binding her ankles to her upper thighs. She had to keep wiggling her toes to keep her feet from falling asleep as they were tucked under her butt. Rope had been wrapped around her forearms just above her elbows and cinched over and around her breasts and back, pinning her arms against her sides. Her hands dangled uselessly beside her.

Apparently, the headmaster was not done with hair bondage as her long blonde hair had once again been tied into a pony tail and then two ropes had been tied through it which stretched down across her buttocks and were tied off to her ankles. To keep the pressure on her hair, clamps had been placed on her nipples once again and these were chained to the metal rings in her labia piercing. Susan bent over as far as she could, dealing with the pain in her hair to avoid causing pain to her pussy and tits. She had been sitting in this position for several hours in the school's atrium, left on display for her classmates and professors to gawk at. Every part of her body ached, and she realized these stress positions were worse than much of the physical and sexual abuse she had suffered this year.

Finally, the headmaster returned to the atrium around 10 o'clock with a group of students in tow. The students were carrying the large metal weights and Susan groaned as they approached, knowing more abuse was coming. Two students got to work untying the young woman but before she even had a moment to stretch out her sore limbs, they had her lay face down on the floor and tied her ankles to two of the weights, spreading them several feet apart. Two more weights were placed at her side and her wrists were loosely tied to these, giving her some freedom to stretch out her hands. Despite being bound to the floor, it felt good to no longer be tied into a ball. The vibrator was placed against her pussy again and turned on to a low setting which would keep her, in turn, from getting too turned on.

Susan felt a tug on her hair and realized one of the boys had picked up the rope threaded through her pony tail and started yanking on it. As the pressure mounted, Susan propped herself up on her arms, bending back at the waist. The boy kept pulling harder and harder and soon Susan's torso was perpendicular to her legs. He kept yanking and her head bent backwards, causing her to stare up at the lights in the ceiling. She closed her eyes as he tied off the rope and left her there in serious discomfort. She could only take shallow breaths now and every muscle in her body was aching.

Another boy, Jason, approached her. "I'll give you some slack for a blowjob." Susan grunted her reply and the boy nodded to his friend to loosen the rope. Susan was able to lean her face forward now, so she was facing the boy, who already had his pants pulled down. He placed his cock against her lips and she took it inside her mouth. She was limited in how far she could move, so the boy was doing most of the work, thrusting himself in and out of her mouth. That is, until his friend got into the act and started yanking on her hair causing the boy's penis to slide to the front of her lips where she pressed against it with her tongue. That was enough for Jason and with a few quick thrusts, Susan felt his salty seed dripping down her throat. The boy's friend got his chance with Susan's mouth as well while Jason toyed with the vibrator focused on Susan's slit.

When the boys finished by driving Susan to an orgasm with the vibrator, they left the rope in a slackened state for the next hour. Occasionally some of Susan's classmates would come by and give it a quick tug, tilting her head back and making her stare up into the lights again.

Susan felt Krutz's most diabolical predicament for her was his next one. He brought in a short metal post, only a few feet tall, with a metal ring welded to the top. The ring was maybe 18 inches around. He had her sit in front of the ring on her haunches again, and then had her lift herself, so her face was visible in the center of the ring. This required crouching on her tiptoes. He undid the pony tail and tied portions of her hair into four pigtails. Two of these he tied near the top of the circle and the other two to the side. She was now pinned to the metal loop by her hair. She was left otherwise unfettered but there was no other comfortable position that would not cause more pain to her already-tortured scalp. The headmaster pinned the vibrator between the floor and Susan's crotch and taped it to her thigh, ensuring she would be squirming while trying to keep her face centered in the loop.

The girl was cursing a storm as the vibrator buzzed against her and she felt the pleasure rising. She hated herself for enjoying these tortures. She panted quickly as the orgasm struck, determined not to move her head.

After lunch, the headmaster and Professor O'Gill returned to the atrium. Susan was untied from the metal ring and allowed to stand. She stretched her arms and legs, thankful for a respite from her bondage. O'Gill began working on the girl's hair again, braiding it again around the rope, creating a strong connection. The rope was fastened to one of the chains hanging from the ceiling and was then lifted so her hair was pointing straight at the ceiling. Enough pressure was applied that Susan had to lift herself up on her tiptoes to stop her scalp from hurting. She tottered there and wished she was still wearing the high heels she had been given yesterday. Standing in one place was not easy but every move brought pain.

"Hey, Susan," Professor O'Gill said. "Do you remember how much weight I said could be suspended by a person's hair?"

"Um, up to a ton?" Susan replied. "But can we please not try and find out?"

O'Gill smiled. "Haven't you ever been to the circus?"

Susan tried to think back to the last time. Probably when she was just a little girl. She instinctively reached up and grabbed at her hair, entwined around the thick rope as she felt her head being pulled. She screamed loudly as her feet left the ground. She felt as if her hair was being ripped from her head, despite her using her arms to try to lift some of her own weight. The pain was so fierce it felt like boiling water had been poured over her scalp. This was going to be how she died.

The young girl soared higher, her bare feet dangling underneath her, walking on the wind as she concentrated on pulling herself up with her arms. She spun in a small circle as her classmates clapped.

"C'mon, Susan," O'Gill said. "Let go and see what happens."

Susan thought of the video camera trained on her body. The people watching online who were paying to see her escapades. She dropped her hands to her side and screamed as the full weight of her naked body was suspended by her long blonde hair.