West Valley High Day 77: Posted and Spun

Story Info
Susan is placed on display again.
2k words
4.03
27.7k
7
0

Part 108 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: West Valley Academy is fictional. All actors in this universe are 18 years of age or older. Neither the school, nor any of its inhabitants, exist in the real world and any similarities to actual places or persons is completely coincidental. In the real world, the activities taking place in these stories would result in lawsuits, arrests and worse. Do not try this at home.

*****

Tuesday

When Susan awoke Tuesday morning, there were two students in her room with a black outfit on a hanger. They unlocked her cage and threw the garment at her and said they were ordered to come and help Susan get dressed. She did not understand at first why she would need help until she unfolded the outfit and realized it was a sheer black latex suit. Slowly the two girls helped squeeze it over Susan's legs and hips and then up over her bare butt. They had to press down on her bosom to get her breasts inside the suit, causing pain to Susan's tits, still tender from all of the abuse subjected to them last week. The girls slid Susan's arms into the suit and she realized it ended, not in fingers, but in latex mittens, which would prevent her from using her hands. The girls finally got the outfit over the woman's shoulders and zipped it up. Susan was now covered neck to toe in shiny black latex.

The young woman was led downstairs to the dining hall. She realized she was attracting more stares today in the black latex outfit, which she found strange, since she was usually naked. Maybe the sight of a naked cheerleader really wasn't all that interesting anymore. She ate breakfast in a hurry, just wanting to get another day over with.

After breakfast, Susan headed towards the main office but was intercepted by headmaster Krutz who led her outside into the chilly December air. The temperature was actually not too bad today, for December, but she was glad for the latex, which made her feel warm, if not a little hot. Her eyes were drawn to the metal contraption near the flag pole and knew her time on display this week was not over. There was a long metal bar mounted perpendicularly to a pole that had been anchored in concrete on the front lawn. On the top of the post itself was a large rubber phallus.

Krutz told the girl to reach between her legs and remove the vibrator which she had been ordered to sleep with last night after Krutz had figured out she had removed it while inside the wooden box. The device had taunted her through the night, slowly buzzing away as she tried to sleep. Susan wondered how removing the vibrator was going to be possible in the latex suit until she reached down and realized there was an opening between her legs. She reached down and very reluctantly removed the vibrator, looking ahead at the pole and what she knew was going to replace the vibrator.

Two members of the football team were standing around along with two guys Susan recognized from the industrial arts program. These two had obviously manufactured the contraption. The football players lifted the latex-clad woman in the air and brought her to rest on top of the impaler, slowly sliding her down onto it. She gasped as the large object penetrated her. Susan had dealt with a large array of objects inside her this year but this one seemed to be wider and longer than others. The woman's feet touched the metal bar and chains were placed around her ankles, attaching them to it. Susan realized if she could keep the soles of her feet on the round metal, she could prevent her weight from coming down on the dildo, so she concentrated on doing just that.

The two geeky boys were messing with a long metal bar with several hoses coming out of it. It looked like it had small metal nozzles along its length and Susan feared the spray of cold water that she thought would soon be pelting her body. But the boys brought the rod over, and with the help of the football players, placed the rod behind Susan's back. Rope was used to tie her wrists, forearms and shoulders to the rod, extending her arms out to her side. The boys started fiddling with the hoses, running them over to the metal rod impaling Susan and attaching them to connectors on the pole.

Susan felt a gush of water between her legs and realized the dildo was hooked into the hoses and was shooting cold water directly into her vagina. She didn't have much time to react because a moment later, water began shooting out of the nozzles attached to the pipe holding her arms outright. Then the entire post began spinning slowly, causing the water to radiate outward from her body in a circle. The device picked up speed and the water was now spraying everywhere. While most of the water was spraying outward, the mist was splashing back against her face and body. She was happy for the latex suit, which was keeping her warm, but she wasn't happy about the water in her face and even less so about the frigid coldness inside her.

The female sprinkler spun in a circle for 10 or 15 minutes as its creators looked on with pride. Susan could only imagine how ridiculous she must look, clad in the black material, mounted on a pole and being used to water the small patch of grass. Slowly Susan spun to a stop and the water stopped flowing. She could feel the liquid running down the side of the dildo inside her and dripping out of her vagina.

The headmaster arrived and was talking to the two boys who had designed the device when he turned to Susan. "Well, Miss Mitchell, I know it isn't really necessary to water the grass in December, but these Mr. Lee and Mr. Scott had spent so much time working on this project this semester that we felt we needed to try it out, so they could refine it for the Spring," he said. Susan groaned as the Spring seemed so far away and the thought that she still had many more months of abuse ahead of her dampened her spirits as much as the wet grass.

The device remained stationary as Krutz told the students to head off to class. Susan stood there with the large dildo still pressed inside her, water still dripping out. Several of her classmates detoured past the patch of grass to gawk at the headmaster's latest display. After 10 to 15 minutes of just standing there, Susan finally said, 'fuck it', literally, and slid her feet off the bar so she dropped all of her weight onto the dildo. She felt its massive presence pressing against her and she started grinding on it. She realized she could lift herself up and down on it by placing her feet on the bar and bending her legs so slowly she alternated between bouncing and grinding on the device, wet from her juices and the water sprayed inside her.

The girl was just minutes from an orgasm when she felt the cold water surge inside her yet again. She let out a low scream as the device started to rotate anew, spraying water across the lawn. She couldn't concentrate on her pleasure as the device spun so she closed her eyes and let the water spray against her.

This time when the spinning stopped, Susan went straight to work on herself, grinding and bouncing on the dildo, determined to relive the sexual frustration of being impaled on the pole before it started its next cycle. She achieved her aim this time, feeling waves of pleasure strike her just before the next spin cycle started. She told herself this was going to be her game the rest of the morning, trying to get off before her vagina was flooded with water.

Susan was relieved to be set free from the sprinkler before lunch. Her pussy ached from having the huge dildo inside her all morning and her arms and legs were sore from being held in a single position. She was starving and didn't care about the students staring at her this time. She just wanted to eat her lunch. Brittany was nowhere to be seen and Susan wondered what had happened to her since yesterday. She asked some of her friends but none of them seemed to know, which worried her a lot.

After lunch, Susan was returned outside. A massive wooden structure had been constructed against one wall of the school. It consisted of a small octagon mounted to the wall with a much larger wooden octagon mounted to it. Four pieces of wood were connected to the corners of the octagon.

Two more IA students were standing next to the device along with the headmaster. Krutz greeted Susan. "We have another interesting project here, Miss Mitchell, which our students would like you to try out." Susan realized she was now the school guinea pig but she didn't have many options. Krutz had her stand against the wheel and the students strapped her ankles to the bottom of outer wheel, her legs spread several feet apart. Her arms were pulled over her head and her wrists strapped to the top of the octagon. A leather strap was passed around her waist at the intersection of the wood slats in the middle, so she was bound tightly to the device.

One of the students grabbed the side of the octagon and it began to move, spinning Susan around to the side so she was now parallel to the ground, her crotch at eye level. She didn't know whether her pussy was exposed through the hole in the latex suit or not, but she had to assume it was. But given every student in the school had seen her on full display multiple times this year, she didn't think it really mattered. The students spun her around, so she was upside down, her blonde hair touching the ground. That made her think of Brittany and she started to cry.

"Very nice," Krutz said. "And I presume you plan to automate all of this?" The students explained how the wheel could be connected to a computer which could control how fast the wheel spun as well as how often it would go around. It could apparently change direction very quickly and the headmaster was eager to see this, so the boys pulled out their laptop and entered a few commands and suddenly Susan was swinging back and forth upside down, moving 25 to 30 degrees to each side before returning to the middle. The boys tapped a key and she swung around rather quickly to an upright position, losing her breath a little in the process. She thought about how this could make an interesting carnival ride for the kinky crowd. Mr. Jacoby, the slave owner who tortured her at the farmhouse would probably like to get his hands on it.

"Impressive," the headmaster said. "We should let Miss Mitchell enjoy it for a while. But first, go ahead and claim your prize. Tell Mr. Lee and Mr. Scott to do so as well."

Susan realized she was the prize Krutz was referring to when the boys spun her around, so she was parallel to the ground again. The first boy unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down to expose his cock, which he placed against Susan's lips. She had no choice but to let him in and she slowly felt him harden as she sucked on his penis. The other boys were watching as their friend pressed himself against Susan's mouth and exploded down her throat. Each boy took their turn as the headmaster watched.

When they were finished, he approached her with a large blue ribbon reading first place. It was attached to a binder clip. The headmaster undid a flap on the latex suit to expose Susan's left nipple and clamped the ribbon over it, eliciting a scream from the young woman. The boys messed around with the laptop and soon Susan was spinning in a circle again, destined to spend her afternoon on the wheel.