West Valley High Day 78: Wire & Nails

Story Info
Susan feels the sting of barbed wire and nails.
1.5k words
3.94
21.9k
3
0

Part 109 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: West Valley Academy is fictional. All actors in this universe are 18 years of age or older. Neither the school, nor any of its inhabitants, exist in the real world and any similarities to actual places or persons is completely coincidental. In the real world, the activities taking place in these stories would result in lawsuits, arrests and worse. Do not try this at home.

*****

While positioned on display, clad in tight latex and impaled on a dildo yesterday, Susan Mitchell had a lot of time to think about what had befallen her this year at West Valley. She thought about all the abuse she had suffered through, physically, mentally, sexually. A lot of psychological torture where she thought the school's headmaster might finally kill her. But she knew that wasn't going to happen. He wanted something from her, but she couldn't figure out what that was. The physical tortures had been many. Beatings across her breasts, butt and back had left welts that had yet to fade completely, if they ever would. Her breasts, in particular, had taken a large share of the abuse, although her pussy was a close second. She had never been fucked that often and by such a wide array of implements. The pain from the large dildo she had been impaled on yesterday with cold water rushing into her pussy was still fresh in her mind.

Today, however, she was thinking about all the restrictive bondage she had been placed in throughout the year. Duct taped tightly to a pole came to mind. She had been cast in plaster and left in front for the school on another occasion. She wore permanent metal cuffs around her wrists, neck and ankles which were used to bind her in a variety of ways.

This morning's circumstance was different. She was once again outside the school, and she naked as usual, except for a pair of high heels, on a relatively warm December afternoon for this area of the country. Her back was against a large tree, her arms raised over her head. The rough bark of the tree was rubbing against her bare back and buttocks. Metal cables encircled her body from her feet, around her legs, across her buttocks and waist and stomach, circling and framing her tits and finally looping around her neck before crossing up above her head and looping around her arms and wrists. But unlike previous times, the cables were not pulled tight against the tree. They had been left slack and Susan knew that if she squirmed enough, she might be able to wriggle herself out of them.

One little thing stopped her. Well, rather it was many little things. Tiny little crosses of razor sharp metal attached to the cables every few inches were positioned near her bare skin. The barbed wire held her to the tree without having to be pulled tight because if she moved any part of her body, one of the barbs would pierce her flesh. She had already felt that when she shifted her hands as they tired of being held over her head. She had pulled her hands outward and a barb had sunk into her left wrist, drawing a small bead of blood and causing her to yelp in pain.

And so Susan remained as still as possible, a cool breeze chilling her naked form. She had been her an hour already, maybe even more, when the first classmate approached her. She had hoped being tied to the tree away from the main sidewalk would prevent many students from coming and gawking at her, but this boy had found her. He approached her and stared at her for a long time. Then finally he reached out and ran his finger along Susan's exposed side. The touch made her jump as it tickled her, and she felt a sharp pain in her other side as one of the barbs pierced her skin. She asked the boy to stop, but that only led to him tickling her even more. Susan held as still as she could, but the boy's fingers found her most ticklish spots and soon two drops of blood were present on her upper breasts as barbs dug into them as she squirmed.

Krutz arrived a few minutes later and looked at the young woman, who was trying again to remain as still as possible. He stared at her tanned breasts and the small pinpricks in them. There was more wire laying on the ground and he picked up a length and placed it under her left breast. He wrapped it around her tit and pulled it tight but thankfully this cable had no barbs in it. He did the same to her other breast, wrapping several loops around each tit. Susan cried out in pain as the wire tightened around her breasts, the flesh forming into two red globes as the wire squeezed the base of her tits. He joined the two sets of wires together in her cleavage and then pulled the wires up in the air and tied them off near her wrists.

The barbs above her breasts dug into the tender flesh as the tightly-bound orbs were pulled into the air. She felt more pricks in her shoulders and arms as she was forced against the barbed wire. Her breasts were throbbing from the pain and with her feet in high heels, there was no way for her to raise her body to provide any relief. Krutz tightened the wires around her legs, eliminating any freedom of movement and Susan hung there, gritting her teeth to deal with the pain, which felt like a dozen mosquito bites all at once.

Susan was happy when two girls were sent down to the tree shortly before lunch and they began unwinding the wires from around her tortured tits. She felt incredible pain as the blood flow returned and she saw the color starting to drain from the ends of her breasts. As soon as the girls released her hands, she brought them down to her chest and rubbed them across her pained flesh. The girls, wearing gloves, unwound the barbed wire from her body, working slowly so they didn't stab themselves.

Lunch was spent in the infirmary where a nurse's aide administered to her wounds, cleaning them and applying an antiseptic. None of them were very deep but Susan was trying to remember her last tetanus shot. Susan looked at the deep red lines in her breasts where the wire had cut into them and that made her cry again. She held her arms across her chest as a tray of food and several bottles of water were brought to her. She was glad to see the headmaster was taking the nurse's advice to heart regarding giving her regular meals. But he had obviously decided not to reduce the pain and abuse inflicted on her body.

She soon learned that tetanus shot might be even more important as she saw this afternoon's torture device. Lying in the atrium was a thick piece of wood through which hundreds of wooden nails had been driven so they stuck straight up into the air, each less than a half-inch from the next. She marveled at the precision of the nails driven through the wood, right up until the point she was lifted into the air and her naked body was laid down on top of the nails. She knew better than to resist so she just went as limp as possible. The young woman felt the hundreds of tiny pin pricks against her bare shoulders, back, butt and legs. She was surprised that as her body lay perfectly balanced on the nail heads and her weight was evenly distributed across each of the nails, none of them pressed deeply into her skin. The young woman found the position uncomfortable, but not seriously pain. She had a warm feeling throughout her back and wondered if she was bleeding. She tried to remain calm and perfectly still, knowing if she shifted too much, her weight could cause one of the nails to penetrate her skin.

Lying still on the bed of nails was quickly rising on Susan's list of most devious tortures of the year. She felt that any movement would send a sharp spike into her body. She wasn't prepared for what came next. The young woman let out an audible gasp as two boys carried in another square board with similar nails protruding from it. They carried this one over and laid it across the young woman's bare stomach and lower body. The board lay just beneath her tits, thankfully for her, and ran down to just above her knees. This meant her stomach and lower body were now sandwiched between two beds of sharp nails.

A couple of heavy textbooks were placed on top of the second board and Susan felt the nails digging into her stomach, waist, and crotch. The pressure was crushing her, and she took slow shallow breaths so as not to force her stomach into the nails hammered into the block above her. The students left her like this for an entire class period and when they removed her from the nails, tiny red spots were visible everywhere a nail had touched her naked body.