West Valley High Day 79: Dunce

Story Info
Susan sits in the corner.
1.7k words
4.1
24.1k
5
0

Part 110 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: West Valley Academy is fictional. All actors in this universe are 18 years of age or older. Neither the school, nor any of its inhabitants, exist in the real world and any similarities to actual places or persons is completely coincidental. In the real world, the activities taking place in these stories would result in lawsuits, arrests and worse. Do not try this at home.

*****

Susan Mitchell was not sure when she fell asleep. It had been another long day, this one a day of more mental anguish than physical, trying to keep herself as still as possible to prevent barbs and nails from piercing her naked flesh. She had only been moderately successful and had several puncture marks on her back, buttocks and breasts, along with deep red gouges at the base of her tits where the headmaster had wrapped steel cables around her. The nurse's aide had tended to her wounds in the afternoon and then given her some Advil and sent her to the cell in her dorm room.

As she awoke this morning, the young college cheerleader realized she was not in her cage but was instead lying in the middle of the floor. She was once again tied up, a daily circumstance for her this year. She was lying flat on her stomach in the middle of the small room with her knees bent and her ankles chained to the top of a pair of metal poles anchored into the floor of her tiny cell. Susan had no idea how she had come to be tied like this and wondered if maybe she had been given more than just Advil by the nurse's aide.

The young woman didn't notice the rope wrapped around her neck just under her collar until she felt it being pulled slowly into the air. Susan scrambled in her sleepy state to get her arms underneath her and she lifted herself quickly into a plank position as the rope pulled tighter on her neck. Her arms were now fully extended, her ankles flailing uselessly against the posts. The rope tightened around her neck and she was straining to try to breathe. Her arms were completely straight now, and she felt the rope tightening around her neck. She struggled to lift herself up as high as she could to avoid choking. A couple of books were sitting in front of her, apparently left by whomever had bound her there. She stretched her legs out, increasing the pull on her neck and used one of her arms to try to reach one of the books. But she was losing air quickly and had to pull her arm back in. She tried several times to grab one of the books, even getting her fingertips on one, but she didn't have the reach to pull it close enough to her to use as a prop for her weary arms.

Her vision was getting blurry and she started to pray that this is how it would all end. It wouldn't take long for her arms to give out, and when that happened, she would be strangled. But just moments before she felt her hands slipping from beneath her as all the air left her lungs, the rope came loose from its mount point on the ceiling and Susan crashed to the ground, gasping for air. The young woman decided this was not the way she preferred to be awakened.

The woman loosened the rope from around her neck and tossed it aside and then twisted around to reach the ropes binding her ankles. After considerable effort, she was able to untie them. She looked at the small clock that was her only piece of furniture and realized she had time for a shower and breakfast, if she hurried. In the bathroom, she examined the red marks around her neck where the rope had dug in which matched the red marks around her tits from the previous day's breast bondage. She wondered if all of the marks would ever really heal.

Susan headed to the dining hall for a hearty breakfast, hoping to run into Brittany, but her friend was not there. Susan was really worried now about what had happened since she had watched the headmaster shave Brittany's hair. None of her other friends had seen the girl since that afternoon. But Susan didn't have time to investigate further. She ate breakfast quickly and headed to the headmaster's office and arrived before he did. She took her customary position on her knees next to his desk. Krutz smiled when he saw his little slave girl waiting for him and he gave her a quick pat on the head before heading to the closet to pull out yet another cardboard box, which she knew contained the implements of today's exercise.

Krutz pointed to a wooden stool in the corner of his office. Susan understood the request and walked over and sat upon it, facing the headmaster. He spun a finger in the air and she realized he wanted her facing the corner, like in those old school photos where the bad student had to sit in the corner. A pair of clover clamps were fastened to her nipples and she winced from the pain. The metal chains from the clamps were stretched until they reached her feet and Krutz tied each chain to one of Susan's big toes. She hunched over to relieve the pain in her tits and wished the headmaster would give them a break.

The man pulled her arms back behind her and chained her wrists together. Then he tied her hair into a pony tail and fastened the end of her hair to her wrists with a string. The girl couldn't lean forward any more without causing pain to her shoulders and scalp. Both of those still ached from last week's hair bondage and strappado. A triangular dunce cap completed Susan's humiliation.

The woman had once again found herself in a precarious position, trying to balance the pain in her shoulders and scalp versus the strain on her tender nipples, all the while staring blankly at the wall. Susan spent the morning in that position while Krutz carried out the business of being headmaster. Shortly before lunch, he approached with the white vibrator and spread her legs. This increased the pain in her nipples from the chains attached to her toes and she had no choice but to lean further forward, increasing the pull on her scalp from her arms bent behind her. Krutz placed the vibrator against the girl's pussy and began stimulating her. She moaned slightly as the device pressed against her, buzzing relentlessly. The headmaster had rarely actually been involved in Susan's sexual torture, usually leaving that to other students or teachers or his torturous implements. But today, he was taking special interest in his prized pupil and knew exactly how to use the vibrator against her. Susan rocked back on the stool, not caring about the pain in her tits as she felt the orgasm hit.

Krutz untied the girl for lunch with orders for her to report to one of the communications classrooms after her meal. She didn't think there was much they could do to her in an English class as opposed to the tortures she had experienced at the hands of the history, chemistry, shop and arts departments. She saw she was wrong when she entered the classroom and saw the device on the table in front of her. The headmaster had her kneel so her back was against the table. A strap was placed over her forehead and another around her chin and these were tied behind her to another reciprocating motor. Her arms were once again bent behind her, so they rested on the short table, causing more pain to her already injured shoulders. The machine sprang to life and Susan realized it would move her head back and forth.

A group of male students walked in and Krutz spoke. "These ten young men are on the school's debate team. They recently won the local debate tournament and I thought they should receive a reward for their performance. Wouldn't you agree, Miss Mitchell?" Susan did not respond as she was not enjoying being a prize for top academic achievement. "Miss Mitchell, we need to hear your consent," Krutz added.

Susan looked up as best she could and said, "yes", the only answer she could really give. The first boy approached her and took off his pants. With her head strapped to the machine, all the boy had to do was stand close to her and her mouth was automatically moved onto his penis and pulled back. He quickly fell into rhythm with the machine and Susan just closed her eyes and let her mouth be used by the boy. He shot his load down her throat and removed himself, replaced soon by another and then another and then another cock until all ten boys had been satisfied. Susan's jaws ached, and she spent several minutes opening and closing her mouth to stretch her muscles. Her shoulders were on fire and she begged to be untied.

The young woman was released from the machine and returned to her dorm room. But instead of being locked up in her cell, she was laid on her back on the floor of the room. A gag was placed in her mouth and then a long metal bar was placed across her neck. The cuffs on her wrist were attached to the ends of the bar, spreading her arms out to her side. Then her ankles were brought up and chained to her wrists, once again obscenely spreading her wide. The white vibrator was brought against her pussy and taped into place with gray tape around her thigh. After sucking off 10 guys, Susan was not displeased to be taken care of sexually, but her aching shoulders and thighs were already protesting her bondage.

A chain was dangling from the ceiling and was attached to the bar binding her limbs together. Susan groaned through the gag as the chain was pulled taut. She forgot about the vibrator between her legs as the chain was pulled even higher and she felt herself being lifted off the ground. The voice of her headmaster came through a speaker, "You'll get down as soon as you get off. Enjoy your evening and see you tomorrow, Miss Mitchell". Susan closed her eyes and concentrated on the vibrator.