West Valley High Day 81: Reindeer

Story Info
Susan and Brittany prance outdoors.
2.1k words
4.19
17.5k
5
0

Part 112 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: West Valley Academy is fictional. All actors in this universe are 18 years of age or older. Neither the school, nor any of its inhabitants, exist in the real world and any similarities to actual places or persons is completely coincidental. In the real world, the activities taking place in these stories would result in lawsuits, arrests and worse. Do not try this at home.

*****

Susan Mitchell groaned as she heard the beeping from the small alarm clock in her room and the clunk of the newly-installed time lock on her cell releasing itself. The headmaster was tired of sending girls in to unlock her each morning and had gotten some geeks to rig up this electronic system. She was now even more of a prisoner than she had been before, if that were even possible. The young woman was physically, emotionally and mentally drained and had spent most of the weekend sleeping in her cell, only getting up the three times a day when the cell was unlocked so she could go to the bathroom and eat. She had been told the cell door would only remain unlocked for a brief time and if she was not back in her cell before it locked, she would be punished. The weekends were her only respite from her torture, so she made sure was back in her cage on time.

Last week had been one of the more demanding weeks since she had been imprisoned. She had experience far worse physical abuse to be sure, as the welts and bruises still present on her body showed. But the mental torture she had gone through last week, especially being locked in a box Friday, unable to see or hear anything, had almost driven her insane. She didn't remember being released from the box Friday or how she ended up back in her room. The nurse's aide had come to check on her late Saturday and given her some fluids and the headmaster had come by to explain how the new lock on her cell worked but she had no memory of much since being trapped in the box Friday morning. But the box she remembered all too well and prayed she would never see it again.

Susan looked at the time on the clock and headed for the shower, wishing for even more sleep. She was surprised that she was not hungry, since she didn't remember eating much over the weekend, but maybe she did and just couldn't remember? Anyway, she knew skipping breakfast was a bad idea since she had no idea where she would be shackled today and when she might be released for a meal so she headed to the dining hall after her shower.

Headmaster Stephen Krutz met the young woman in the dining hall just as she was finishing up her breakfast and told her to walk with him down to the maintenance building across the quad from senior hall. This meant trudging outside barefoot and naked in late December. Susan's stomach dropped when she saw the fresh snow that had fallen overnight. Her feet would be frost bitten before she got halfway to the shed. But Krutz had thought of this and tossed her a pair of slippers as they reached the door. She bent to put them on and wrapped her arms around her chest and stepped outside. The slippers provided a little warmth, but she could still feel the cold snow under foot. She was thankful the groundskeepers had already shoveled the sidewalks or else she would be up to her ankles in cold snow. The temperatures had dropped significantly over the weekend and Susan moved rapidly, the cold air freezing every inch of her naked body.

When the pair reached the maintenance shed, the head gardener was waiting there. "Oh, there she is," he said. "my helper for the day. Time to get this place ready for Christmas!" Susan didn't know what he meant by that. As a cheerleader, she had spent many a day decorating the school for various events, so this couldn't be that bad, could it?

She realized her mistake as soon as Krutz approached with the first implement of the day. Susan recognized it immediately as a butt plug, this one with a long mane of blonde hair extending from it. "You know the drill, Miss Mitchell," he said, and Susan bent over, spreading her legs wide. The plug was well lubricated, but Susan still screamed as the man pressed it against her anus and shoved it inside. Once in place, it was uncomfortable, but not painful. The wide base ensured it would not be sliding out of her ass easily, though. The young woman stood up, the tail brushing against her naked thighs as she straightened. Susan had spent a day earlier in the year with the maintenance staff doing yard work and she realized today was going to be more of the same.

Krutz fumbled with a pile of black leather straps which would soon form a harness around the woman's head. One strap went directly over her head and joined with two others just above her nose. These crossed to each side of her mouth, where they were joined by a pair of metal rings. Krutz attached a metal bar, painted red and white to look like a candy cane, to the rings and placed it between Susan's lips. The bar had a small extension that laid on top of Susan's tongue to completely silence her. Krutz joined the rings together with another strap that was tightened behind her head, a padlock securing the bundle in place.

The boots came next. Susan had worn these once before and knew they were not comfortable footwear. They were high heeled leather boots, except there were no heels. Instead there was a platform her feet would rest upon. The platform itself had a metal horseshoe attached to it, to further add humiliation to the list of abuses for the day. The slippers were removed and Krutz and the gardener slid the first boot over Susan's left foot. It was a tight fit, especially with the metal bracelets welded around her ankles and Susan struggled to keep her balance, supporting herself on the shoulders of the two men as they worked the boot onto her foot. She felt herself being lifted several inches as the men finished locking the first boot in place and moved on to the other.

The boots extended all the way past her knees, restricting her leg movement, but Susan realized they would keep her feet and lower legs warm. She knew the boots were designed to make her lift her legs and bend her knees to walk, like a high-stepping horse. It was like walking in a normal pair of high heels, although she knew she looked far from normal. Despite having no heels, the boots were surprising stable. Susan laughed a little at that little pun she had just thought of.

Krutz bent Susan's arms backwards into the reverse prayer position, her wrists pulled up into her shoulder blades and locked to her neck harness with short chains and padlocks. It was a painful position, and one that made her stand upright, arching her back a little, which only served to push her ample bosom forward. Her breasts caught Krutz's attention and he snapped a pair of clamps onto her nipples. These once again had the small bells attached to them so she would jingle with every step. He finished off the ensemble with a pair of reindeer antlers for her head. "To make things more festive," he said. There was no mirror in the room, but Susan could imagine what she looked like. She guessed there were worse things than being one of Santa's reindeer.

Next came the reins. Krutz attached a thin metal chain to the clamp on her left nipple and then pulled it down between her legs, threading it through the metal loop piercing the girl's labia. He did the same with another chain on the right side of her body. The headmaster pulled on the chains and Susan felt the steel slide along her labia as the chain pulled on her tits. She took the cue to start moving and began high-stepping her way towards the door of the shed. Parked outside was a large cart and Krutz positioned the girl in front of it and attached the chains to the front of the cart. The cart was wide, and Susan was positioned between two long poles extended from it. Straps were passed around her waist to the poles to harness her to the sled.

"Ok, Miss Mitchell," he said, "we need to go pick up the Christmas tree for the atrium. It is waiting near the front entrance to the school. The girl tried to move forward, feeling the reins pull taut between her legs, pulling her tits down but the cart barely moved. "Hmm," said the headmaster. "Perhaps a bit too heavy for one little girl to pull?" Susan looked up and saw the gardener walking another girl, dressed exactly like Susan over towards the cart. The difference was this girl was bald. Susan looked at her friend Brittany as Susan was moved over, and the other girl was harnessed in place beside her. Brittany looked incredibly tired and Susan could only wonder what the girl had been through in the last week.

Susan felt a sharp crack across her back as Krutz whipped her. She moved forward, and Brittany followed her lead and soon the cart was rolling forward. Once it started moving, it moved easily, and the two girls quickly had it moving down the long driveway to the front of the school. With enough slack in the reins, the girls could avoid too much pull on their nipples, but occasionally they would step too far and cause a sharp yank. The gardener followed behind the pair of reindeer girls on a golf cart as the two girls clip-clopped their way along the path, the bells on their nipples jingling all the way. Both girls could feel their long tails swishing behind them as they walked at a steady clip, the cold air blasting against their naked flesh, which only caused them to try to pick up the pace, pain on their nipples or not.

The girls could see the large tree lying on its side near the front gates. They brought the cart to a halt and the gardener unhooked them from the sled. He unlocked their arms from behind their backs and ordered them to lift the tree onto the cart. Silently the pair grabbed on the ends of the tree and struggled to get the main trunk onto the cart. They lifted together and got it in place and then slid it backwards until it was secure. The gardener handcuffed their hands behind their backs again. Susan realized the cart was now much heavier with the tree on it, and the path back to senior hall was uphill, which would make the return trip much worse.

The pair of reindeer strained to get the cart moving, pulling on the chains with their arms and using their bodies for leverage, the chains sliding along between their legs. This was the first time Susan realized Brittany did not have the benefit of the rings through her labia as she did. Where Susan's cables slid freely in the metal loops, Brittany's were passing directly between her lips, digging into her sensitive flesh. Susan knew what this type of pain felt like and wished she could relieve her friend. Another crack of the whip across their exposed backs told them to get moving again.

With some effort, the girls got the cart was rolling again, and they tugged hard as they slowly made their way back up the path. Some of their classmates had now come out to witness the pair of reindeer girls pulling the sled with the large tree perched on it. Cheers rang out from the audience as the girls approached the school, their legs prancing in the air. A few cries of "on Dancer, on Dasher" were heard and both girls were visibly blushing as they struggled to pull the cart uphill. The group of students broke out into a round of "Jingle Bells" as the bells on the women's tits rang out as they bounced.

When the reindeer girls reached the top of the circle drive, they were again released from the cart and their hands were unbound. They pranced in front of their fellow classmates as they got to work unloading the tree from the cart and carried it through the open double doors into the atrium where a stand was waiting. Several students came over to help them, and with the extra assistance, the girls lifted the tree into the stand. Susan was glad, for once, there was something else on display in this atrium besides her naked body.