West Valley High Day 82: Xmas Present

Story Info
Susan and Brittany are presents.
1.6k words
4.09
19.8k
8
0

Part 113 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: West Valley Academy is fictional. All actors in this universe are 18 years of age or older. Neither the school, nor any of its inhabitants, exist in the real world and any similarities to actual places or persons is completely coincidental. In the real world, the activities taking place in these stories would result in lawsuits, arrests and worse. Do not try this at home.

***

Susan Mitchell had been looking forward to Christmas week with both fear and excitement. Next week, hundreds of her classmates would be leaving the school, going back home or heading on exotic beach and ski vacations with their rich parents. While Headmaster Krutz might have complete control over communications into and out of the school, as he showed last week with Brittany, he couldn't stop students from talking once they left the school. All it would take is one student with a guilty conscience to tell their parents about what was happening at the school. But Susan also knew these students' parents were rich and influential and they would not want a scandal. Would they want the risk of exposure by launching an investigation? But maybe they would file a complaint and that would be enough to get one of the governors to order Krutz to stop. Maybe.

Susan also feared next week. She didn't know what was going to happen to her. Surely, she wouldn't be allowed to go home, and even if she did, she wasn't sure she wanted to see her mother. It was her, after all, that had led to Susan's predicament this fall. Susan would like to confront her, get her to explain why she had stolen all that money. Susan wanted to show her mother everything she had been through this year due to her. But she wasn't sure she was strong enough to do that.

One thing Susan was sure of was that she was thankful claustrophobia was never one of her issues given how tightly she had been bound in various ways this year. She also thought claustrophobia was another funny pun given it was Christmas time and especially funny considering the way she was currently bound. She also realized her mind was spending a lot of time on silly things like puns. But it wasn't as if she had much else to think about in her latest prison.

The day had begun with Susan being brought once again to the atrium where she again saw her best friend Brittany Daniels. Or rather she saw a tiny little bit of her friend, for Brittany was standing in the atrium wrapped from her neck down to her toes in Christmas wrapping paper. Earlier that morning, the girl had been summoned downstairs by the school's sadistic headmaster, Stephen Krutz. She had been given a small pink egg which the headmaster forced her to insert in her vagina. As she stood in the lobby, black bondage tape had been used around her ankles, shins and upper thighs to bind her legs tightly together. More tape had been wrapped around her waist and ankles to pin her hands to her side. Her upper arms were pinned as well with tape wrapping above and below the girl's breasts. Then the headmaster had pulled out a roll of Christmas wrapping paper and carefully spun it around her body, covering both the tape and her naked flesh, turning her into a human-shaped Christmas present.

A small glass Christmas ornament had been shoved in Brittany's mouth as a ball gag, green wire passing through small holes that had been drilled in its side securing the ball to her face. A female classmate had taken the time to paint Brittany's lips with cherry red lipstick, making the white ornament stand out even more as it pushed those lips apart. A large red bow had been placed atop the girl's bare head. Tiny ornaments hung from Brittany's pierced earlobes. Moving was impossible, so she stood there like a large present, staring straight ahead as students passed by the large tree and the immobile girl beside it. The egg vibrator could be heard gently buzzing inside the girl, slow enough to make her squirm but not enough to give her much pleasure.

Susan had no time to ponder her friend's predicament because she was soon ordered to get down on her knees. A student began wrapping her body in soft rope. The rope was tied around her ankles, then looped around her thighs and then around her waist, tying her into a ball. The steel dog cage had been pulled out once again this morning and the girl had been placed inside it. The three impalers had been placed into position once again and soon Susan's mouth, vagina and anus were filled with rubber dildos fastened to the sides of the steel cage with metal bolts. For good measure, her wrist and ankle cuffs were padlocked to the cage, completely limiting her movement.

Two boys lifted the cage in the air and sat it down on a large piece of wrapping paper. Carefully, students folded the paper around the cage, taping it in place on the sides and at the top. Large red ribbons were wrapped around all four sides of the cage and tied on top in a big red bow, not only serving as decoration, but also further locking the girl in place. The paper was thicker than normal wrapping paper and Susan was again plunged into complete darkness, unable to see anything around her.

Brittany was struggling to stand, the combined effects of being bound so tightly and the vibrator buzzing inside her. The distress was obvious on her face and Krutz must have seen this on his cameras as he sent two students over to lay the girl down on the ground. The vibrator was remote controlled, and the headmaster used the control to increase the vibrations. The drool dripping around the glass ball in her mouth was increasing and she was rocking slowly in her bounds. But just moments before she could feel sexual release, the vibrator stopped. The girl was visibly upset and squirming, trying to push herself over the edge, but she finally just lay back and closed her eyes.

Two students approached the prone girl and began cutting her loose from the wrapping paper and bondage tape. She barely moved as the material was stripped from her body. When the boys were finished, she remained on the ground, curling herself into a small ball, her arms wrapped around her knees.

The headmaster came out of his office and told Brittany to stand. She reluctantly rose to her feet, her arms across her chest, the look of anger in her eyes present again as she stared at her tormentor. She cast a sideways glance at the large wrapped package under the tree, unaware her friend Susan was bound inside it. The headmaster picked up a length of silver garland from a box left over from the tree decorations and wrapped it around the girl's waist. He pulled it down between her legs and tied it off behind her, making a thong bikini out of it. He used another piece to wrap around her breasts, covering her tits in the silver strands.

"There you go, Miss Daniels," he said. "That ought to be acceptable for class today. Please be on your way." Brittany shot Krutz an evil glare and headed off to class, but not before ripping the large bow off her head and throwing it onto the ground. As she walked away, the sound of crashing glass could be heard as she untied the gag from her mouth and smashed the ornament to the ground. "Tsk, tsk," Krutz said to a few students still standing around the lobby. "Such anger."

Susan felt the box she was in being lifted in the air and the change in shadows and a rippling of the paper convinced her she was being carried outside. The box landed with a thud on a metal surface and Susan heard a car engine. She had been carried to one of the school's white panel vans and had been loaded in the back. The van was soon driving down the school's driveway, Susan feeling the bumps in the road through the dildos in her anus and vagina.

The van arrived at the loading dock of the Valley Department store, the largest store in the small town closest to West Valley Academy. Headmaster Krutz greeted the store's headmaster with a hearty handshake and the two men talked as four students unloaded the package from the back of the van and carried it into the store's back room. A man's voice said, "Just take that through the door there. You'll see the big tree in the middle and you can just put that down there."

Susan realized where she was. The carefully wrapped cage containing her naked and plugged body had been placed under a large Christmas tree in the middle of a department store. She was out in public. She had two thoughts again. One was relief that no one could see her in this state. She realized she was just one rip in a piece of paper away from being discovered. Her second thought was the same as her first. No one could see or hear her. She was so close to being discovered and perhaps being set free. Could she make some sort of noise or movement that would make someone take a second look at the large box? In the end, she decided she did not want to be found like this, naked, bound in a cage, her ass and pussy and mouth filled with dildos. So she just sat quiet and still as holiday shoppers passed around her, oblivious to the slave girl just a few feet away from them.