West Valley High Day 83: Dolly

Story Info
Susan is a puppet.
1.6k words
4.09
26.1k
7
0

Part 114 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: West Valley Academy is fictional. All actors in this universe are 18 years of age or older. Neither the school, nor any of its inhabitants, exist in the real world and any similarities to actual places or persons is completely coincidental. In the real world, the activities taking place in these stories would result in lawsuits, arrests and worse. Do not try this at home.

***

Wednesday morning came and again found Brittany Daniels on display in the atrium of West Valley Academy. Two students had assisted in wrapping the woman tightly in red cellophane from head to toe, a small tube sticking out of her mouth through the plastic allowing her to breathe. She was already sweating profusely as they leaned her against a pole. Large red Christmas bows were pulled from a box. One was placed over her ankles and tied with a ribbon around her and the pole. Another went across her shins and a third across her thighs, binding her lower body tightly to the post. The bows continued up her body, being placed at her waist, between her breasts and finally at her neck, preventing her from moving at all. Ribbon was tied over her eyes to blindfold her and a large bow was added to her forehead.

Meanwhile, in another part of the school, Susan Mitchell was being prepared for her day's ordeal. The van had returned to the department store earlier that morning and claimed her. The wrapping paper was removed, and she was released from the cage in the back of the van. She couldn't move a muscle as she was so aching from being bound so tightly for so long. She had just laid prone on the floor of the van as she was returned to school. After a long hot shower and breakfast, she had been brought down to one of the classrooms near the atrium.

Her wrists and ankles were now bound to the sides of the small cot she was lying on as a woman she did not recognize hovered over her. The woman had a jar in her hand and she began spreading a thick white cream across Susan's face. She applied it swiftly and Susan felt it tightening over her skin. The woman explained that it was theatrical makeup, designed to stand up even under the hottest of lights. Susan was concerned what that might mean. The woman had Susan sit up slightly and continued applying the makeup down and around her neck and across her bare shoulders.

She took a cotton swab and ran it along Susan's lips. "Close your mouth and keep it shut while I do your lipstick," the woman ordered. Using a brush, the woman applied bright cherry red paint to Susan's lips. When the woman turned to her makeup kit, Susan tried to open her mouth and discovered she could not. She grunted a few times. "Oh, yes," the woman said. "That was a surgical adhesive I applied to your lips. You won't be able to open them for a few days." Susan thrashed around and tried to get her mouth to open. "If you try too hard, you are just going to mutilate yourself, so you should just relax and calm down. You have your nose for breathing. And there is a solvent that will open you right back up with no damage as soon as we are done with you today." Susan inhaled deeply through her nostrils and tried to relax. Nothing she could do anyway to stop whatever was going to happen next.

The woman began working on Susan's eyelashes, applying dark makeup to accentuate them against her white skin. Dark eyeliner was painted above and below her eyes, giving them a hollow look. Her thin eyebrows had been covered in white paint, so the makeup artist painted new ones on the pale canvas, a classic arch of black on white.

The artist held a mirror in front of Susan's face, so she could see her creation. Susan didn't recognize herself in the mirror. Gone was her usually tanned, rosy complexion, replaced with a white veneer. She looked like a perfect porcelain doll. The glue on her lips prevented any real expression so all she had were her piercing blue eyes to convey her dismay.

Susan's arms and legs were released from bondage and she sat up on the cot. The woman had a hair brush in her hand and began brushing Susan's long blonde hair. The girl sat still and allowed herself to be pampered by the artist, enjoying the brush stroking against her mane. She had a pang of guilt just then thinking about Brittany's hair being shaved off and she wondered what was happening to her friend just now. And would they still be friends after Susan had pulled her into her new life of misery and bondage.

The woman's hair was pulled into two pigtails off to the side of her head and secured with small rubber bands, increasing the doll effect. The artist took Susan's hand and helped her off the cot. She handed Susan a pair of white leggings that matched her now-porcelain skin and Susan pulled them over her bare legs. Wearing clothing felt odd to Susan now after months of being virtually naked. She couldn't remember the last time her crotch was covered by something other than bondage material. The other woman knelt in front of Susan and buckled a pair of patent leather high heeled shoes onto the girl's feet, securing them with a small padlock on the straps around her ankles.

Susan was helped to her feet and the woman pulled a short purple dress over the girl's head, careful not to smudge the artistry of her makeup. The dress looked like a doll's dress, with lace and ruffles peeking out from under the short skirt that barely covered Susan's butt. It had short sleeves and shoulder pads that made Susan look boxy. It was low cut, so Susan's ample cleavage showed.

The woman finished off the ensemble with a large purple bow attached to a comb, which she placed on Susan's head before turning her to face the full-length mirror. Susan looked exactly like a doll now. The artist took Susan's hand again and led her out of the room and down to the hall to the school's atrium, site of so many of Susan's abuses this year. Upon reaching the atrium, she saw Brittany tied in her bondage of cellophane and ribbons. She knew the large bow prevented her friend from seeing her and she was glad for this, unwilling to meet her friend's eyes.

Eight thin metal chains were hanging from the ceiling again and Susan knew what that meant. But the chains weren't just attached to the rafters this time, but instead hung from a large metal disk that had been mounted to the ceiling. The chains themselves were attached to small metal pucks that were attached to the disk. Krutz approached and looked his slave girl over from head to toe, admiring the cute porcelain human doll now standing in front of him. "Well, Jessie," he said, "I must say you have outdone yourself this time. She is absolutely perfect." Jessie, the makeup artist, did a little mock curtesy and turned to go back to the room to gather her supplies while Krutz turned to Susan. "Miss Mitchell, I assume you played with dolls when you were a little girl. I never had that privilege."

The headmaster attached the ends of each of the chains to one of the cuffs welded onto Susan's limbs. Two of the chains were tied with a leather strap around the woman's upper arms, just above her elbow and the final two were placed around her thighs, above her knee. Using a remote control, he pressed a button and Susan's left arm was raised into the air. Susan looked up and saw the puck attached to her left arm chain move towards the outside of the disk and her wrist moved away from her body with it. Krutz caught her glance and explained. "Electromagnets. Very strong ones, at that. They allow full articulation," he said. He demonstrated this by fiddling some more with the control pad and soon Susan's right knee was being pulled upward. "The chains can be retracted and extended as well as being moved in any direction," he added. Susan felt her leg being twisted out to the side as the puck holding her knee up moved behind her. She pivoted on her left foot as her knee went perpendicular to her torso.

Krutz played around some more, lifting her whole body off the ground using the chains attached to her arms. Her right leg flopped uselessly as her heel left the floor, her right knee still suspended in air off to her side. If she could have opened her mouth, she would have screamed, but instead, she just hung there as the headmaster played with his puppet. He pulled on the chains to spread her legs far apart, the chains retracting as her legs were spread almost perpendicular to her body. He lowered her down, so she touched the floor in a full split and then began flopping her hands around, pulling up and down on her wrists. Soon she was returned to a standing position, her thigh muscles feeling relief from being freed from the full split. But the headmaster wasn't done.

"I wish I could stay and play all day, but I have work to do," he said. "The remote has a random function, of course, so I will just leave this here and let it have some fun." He tucked the remote into the waistband of the purple doll dress where Susan could not reach it and brushed his hand against her milky white cheek. "So pretty," he said as he left. Susan's right arm lifted into the air and then her left, then they dropped, and her knees lifted alternatively. She sighed through her glued lips. It was going to be another long day.