West Valley High Day 85: Christmas Tree

Story Info
Susan is an angel atop the tree.
2.1k words
4.32
23.6k
9
0

Part 116 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: West Valley Academy is fictional. All actors in this universe are 18 years of age or older. Neither the school, nor any of its inhabitants, exist in the real world and any similarities to actual places or persons is completely coincidental. In the real world, the activities taking place in these stories would result in lawsuits, arrests and worse. Do not try this at home.

***

As someone who danced at football and basketball games wearing not much more than a sports bra and sports, Brittany Daniels didn't think she could ever look foolish in any outfit, but today's ensemble certainly made her feel silly. She supposed she was supposed to be Mrs. Santa, if Kris Kringle's wife was a slut. She had been handed a small red bikini top with white fringe that was at least two sizes too small in the cups. This means most of the top of her breasts were spilling out over the material. She was wearing a black belt with a big buckle, but no underwear. Instead, two strips of fabric extended from the front and back of the belt to cover her butt and crotch. A pair of high-heeled black boots that went up to her knee and a Santa hat completed the look.

Brittany was standing in the atrium waiting for the headmaster wearing this ridiculous getup, at least happy not to be tied up again today. She had barely moved for four days, mummified in a variety of Christmas-related poses all week. The headmaster showed up a short while later with a large red bag. "I have some presents for your fellow students today. I need you to go out and get them. Brittany looked out the front doors of the West Valley senior house at the heavy snow falling and then back at the headmaster.

"You've got to be kidding me," she said.

"Not at all, Miss Daniels. I could ask your friend to do it if you don't want to," he said. Brittany knew he was talking about Susan and didn't want to add to her best friend's punishment and so she set off towards the entrance. As she opened the door, she felt the bitter wind against her almost naked body. The temperature was well below freezing and the wind chills were below zero. More than a few minutes out here would lead to frostbite. She ran quickly to the large van parked in the circle drive and climbed up into the back, taking refuge from the wind. She scooped up as many of the packages as she could and shoved them into the bag. She knew by the number of packages in the van, she would be making several trips out here to get them all. She filled the bag and slung it over her shoulder and hustled back into the school, placing the gifts next to the large tree. Krutz was watching her, so she moved quickly back out into the cold snow for another and then another trip. Finally, on her sixth foray into the biting cold, she had emptied the van.

"You may go to class this morning," the headmaster said. "Meet me back here after lunch. And, yes, you will wear that the rest of the day." Brittany shot the man a dirty look and flipped up the red fabric to expose her bare butt as she flounced off to her first class.

Krutz left the atrium and headed to his office, where Susan Mitchell was kneeling beside his desk naked as he had ordered. He opened a large box on his desk and pulled out a pale white corset and handed it to Susan. Her initial thrill at getting to wear clothes today was quickly extinguished as she pulled the garment around her. The corset was very heavy with long metal wires defining the panels. It ran from her hips up to breasts but did not cover her them. Krutz came around behind her and began tightening the straps and soon Susan once again was left to take short, shallow breaths as her diaphragm was compressed by the corset. Her breasts poked out over the material, resting on two wired cups that thrust them outward.

The headmaster approached her with a posture collar, similar to one she has worn previously, this one also pale white. He wrapped it around her neck and tied the ribbons in front of it. The collar prevented her from moving her head in any direction and meant she would be staring directly in front of her for however long she had to wear it.

Next, a pair of long gloves were placed over Susan's arms. They were made of a white leather-like material that ended not in fingers, but in mittens, so the woman would not have use of her hands. The headmaster had her sit in a chair next to his desk while he slid her shoes onto her feet. The shoes were icy white as well but ended in the highest heels Susan had ever seen. The pointy stiletto heels could have been almost a foot high and Susan knew there was no way she would be able to walk in them. She wasn't even sure if she would be able to stand up.

Just then, the old shop teacher walked in with two students in tow, each carrying some metal pipes and wooden boxes. One student placed one of the boxes in the floor and fitted the pole into it and Susan groaned as figured she would soon be impaled upon it. The teacher fitted a small leather-covered seat to the top of the pole and Susan breathed a sigh of relief for a moment. But her relief was short-lived as she saw the two dildos being attached to the seat.

"Oh, before I forget," Krutz said, and approached Susan with a circular ring gag which he placed behind her lips and fastened in place. He snapped a piece of plastic with a small hole over the ring. Susan recalled having water poured into her mouth by a tube through a ring like this and almost choking to death and started to have a panic attack. The students and teacher moved quickly and grabbed the girl by her arms and moved her over to the pole. Lifting her by her arms and torso, they positioned her over the dual impalers. She felt them contact her anus and pussy. Each had been coated heavily in lubricant and she slid down onto them easily. The small seat bore most of her weight and it felt like riding a bicycle, if a bicycle seat had a pair of large dildos attached to it. Her heels and toes contacted the floor. Susan realized the purpose of the high heels was to prevent her from being able to lift herself off the dildos. She was already standing on tiptoe and couldn't lift herself any more.

The headmaster brought over a long, flowing white dress and the students helped him lift Susan's arms so the dress could be pulled over her. The dress had a deep, plunging neckline that showed off Susan's natural cleavage, accentuated by the shelf bra of the corset. It was tapered to the shape of the corset by means of tightening ribbons on the back of the dress and then flared out at her hips to completely hide the pole and the devices inside her. The dress appeared to be covered in tiny LED lights, similar to her homecoming float dress.

The heavy angel wings were added next. Just like last time, small wires from the wings were attached to Susan's nipples as the wings were placed on her shoulders and were strapped to her body with ribbons. She tottered backwards as they were placed on her, and she had to lean forward to account for their weight. She felt her gloved hands being pulled together and her wrists and forearms were tied to each other with ribbon. Susan remembered the electric shocks from the lights on Homecoming and braced herself for when all the wires were connected.

The headmaster placed a sparkling tiara on Susan's head that had a halo of lights attached to it to complete the angelic look. A female student came in with a makeup tray and added ice blue liner to Susan's eyelids, red blush to her cheeks and steel blue lipstick around the circular gag.

The students lifted the pole from the wooden base and carried Susan out of the office towards the atrium. Two large stepladders had been placed around the big tree and Susan's eyes widened as she understood what was about to happen. She could see that a large steel pole, painted green, had been threaded next to the thick trunk of the Christmas tree and secured to it as well as welded to a heavy metal base around the tree, which was covered with a red skirt. Unable to move, Susan watched as the steel chains hanging from the ceiling were attached to her and she felt herself being lifted high into the air until her head nearly touched the ceiling. The boys had climbed the ladders and Susan was lowered as they guided the base of the pole impaling her into the metal pole attached to the tree. They unhooked the chains, which Krutz retracted to the ceiling and Susan was now mounted to the top of the tree.

Electrical cords were run from Susan's outfit down into the tree and plugged into outlets built into the metal pole. Her skirt was spread and straightened so none of the steel was visible. It would look to anyone like she was impaled on the tree itself.

The boys climbed down from the ladder and folded them up. The headmaster flipped a switch and all the tree lights activated, flickering and flashing in a random pattern. The lights on Susan's dress, her wings and halo began flashing as well. The poor girl felt the first jolt of electricity in her nipples just seconds before the dildo in her pussy started to pulse. The dildo not only vibrated inside her, but the seat itself seemed to shake, vibrating against her clit. The vibrations were just as random as the lights, frustrating Susan. Throughout the morning she came close, but every time she thought the thick vibrating dildo would take her over the edge, the pattern would change.

Brittany brought her hands up to her face when she walked into the atrium after lunch and saw Susan impaled on top of the tree. She cried out, "Oh, Susie, no" but Susan could not respond.

Krutz walked over and looked up at the shimmering angel atop the tree. "You don't think she looks quite beautiful up there?"

"You are a sick bastard," Brittany replied. "And you can do whatever you want to me, but I will see you in Hell one day."

The headmaster smiled. "Well, let's get on with it" and he led Brittany over to a large chair sitting across from the tree where she could look directly at the tree and Susan. "Have a seat, Miss Daniels." Brittany sat down in the chair and crossed her arms across her chest and her legs at the ankle. The gift boxes Brittany had lugged in earlier in the day were now piled next to the chair.

Kylie and Jamie, two of the other cheerleaders, entered the atrium, doing everything they could to avoid looking up at Susan perched atop the tree. The two girls were dressed identically as Santa's helpers. Each was wearing a very short green dress with red fringe, knee-high stockings striped like candy canes and black high heels. The dresses were low-cut, and it was obvious neither girl was wearing a bra. Each had a green Santa hat atop their heads.

A line of students was starting to form in the atrium. Krutz turned to Brittany. "Today, Miss Daniels, you are Santa. We have a small gift for each of our students, a little reward from the governors. Each student will get a chance to sit on your lap and tell you what they want for Christmas. Then your friends will hand out presents." Kylie and Jamie looked disgusted, but a quick look at Susan convinced them things could be a lot worse.

The first student sat on Brittany's lap. He was a geeky kid who had probably never been this close to a cheerleader in his life, let alone one dressed in as little as Brittany currently was. She guessed the boy was getting a boner just sitting there so she reached over and placed her hand on his lap and whispered in his ear, "Have you been a good boy this year?" Brittany figured if she had to do this, she might as well have a little fun.

Susan Mitchell could see none of this from her perch atop the Christmas tree. She stared straight ahead at the wall in front of her, grinding herself against the large dildo, ignoring the shocks in her nipples, desperate for sexual release.