West Valley High Day 31-33

Story Info
Susan spends a relaxing weekend with Brittany
1.7k words
4.27
22.5k
11
0

Part 82 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The 18-year old former cheerleader pulled on the ropes that held her spreadeagled between two flagpoles outside West Valley High. When she had been tied here by the school's sadistic headmaster, Stephen Krutz, earlier in the day, the October sun had felt warm on Susan Mitchell's naked body. Her bronzed skin, coated in suntan lotion had glistened in the sun. But now, as that sun lowered in the sky, a cold autumn breeze now chilled her to the bones, goosebumps forming on her bare flesh.

She now feared she would have to spend the night here, bound between these two poles outside her school. This wasn't the first time Susan had found herself bound naked to one of these flagpoles. And this humiliation was tame when compared to all of the other abuses she had dealt with since returning to school in the fall. Krutz had taken her prisoner on the first day of school, determined to make an example out of here to exert his control over the student body, a student body Susan and her fellow cheerleaders used to dominate.

Susan had settled into her role as the school's sex slave. She didn't like it and wouldn't stop thinking about ways to get out of it, but she knew she had limited options. The headmaster had information that would send her mother to jail and leave Susan in poverty. Escaping wasn't really an option, especially with the metal cuffs permanently welded to her body. Plus, she didn't know where she would go. She thought maybe one of her friends would go to the police but she figured Krutz must be scaring them as well, perhaps each of them fearing being subjected to the punishment Susan must suffer through.

The girl thought about the cameras focused on her naked form. Each of her punishments was recorded and streamed over the Internet. The website was supposed to be making money which would be used to repay the money her mom had stolen from her employer. That was Susan's final hope, that if she endured enough of this punishment and humiliation, the web site would make enough money that Krutz would let her free.

Susan was happy to see two of her cheerleading friends approaching in the twilight. Her best friends Brittany and Kylie were walking up to her. Brittany had been designated as Susan's "key master" by Krutz, responsible for releasing Susan from her nightly bondage. This apparently extended to the girl's current predicament, as the girls got to work releasing the ropes tying their friend to the flagpoles. When she was finally freed, Brittany pulled Susan's arms behind her back and fastened her wrist cuffs with a padlock. "Sorry, babe," she said. "Headmaster's orders. Ankles, too, he said" as she snapped a short chain onto the cuffs welded around Susan's ankles and locked it there, hobbling the girl. "We've got some food for you up in the dorm."

Susan slowly followed her two friends into the building and struggled up the stairs one step at a time, her ankle chain limiting her movement. When she arrived at the tiny storage closet that now served as her room, she sat down on the thin mattress. Brittany grabbed the heavy metal chain attached to the wall and locked it to Susan's neck collar. Two bowls sat on the floor, one filled with water and the other with cereal. Susan bent down to eat the food out of the bowl, unable to use her hands. Her friends looked on as she ate and then helped her drink by tipping the bowl up to her mouth. "Sorry about the wrist cuffs, but Krutz said he wanted you to get used to them," Brittany said. Susan flopped over onto her side and put her head down on the thin pillow. "Yeah, another good night for me," Susan replied as the girls turned out the light and left.

Brittany returned in the morning to find Susan curled up in a fetal position on the floor. She walked over, sat down, and softly began stroking her friend's long blonde hair. Susan awoke and purred softly. "Hey, sleepy head," she said. "You need to get up now if you want to get anything to eat." Susan sat up and Brittany unlocked the chain from the girl's neck. "I don't think I am allowed to unlock your wrists or ankles. Sorry," she said.

Susan got up and gave her friend a kiss on the cheek and headed to the showers. She turned on the water as hot as it could go and stepped in. She was surprised when Brittany stepped in behind her, naked as well. "I figured you'd have some trouble washing up," she said. She grabbed a loofah and some body wash and began to scrub Susan's body, washing off the remains of the suntan lotion. Brittany lingered on Susan's bare breasts and then pushed her friend against the shower wall. Dropping to her knees, Brittany spread Susan's legs and moved her face between them. As the hot water poured over the pair, Brittany slowly licked at Susan's clitoris, the girl softly moaning. The effect of the water and her friend's attention was overwhelming Susan and she gasped as a wave of pleasure came over her.

Brittany rose to her feet and kissed Susan on the lips. "Remember, I owed you one," she said, Susan remembering back to the day the two challenged each other to an orgasm contest with a vibrator and a sybian. Brittany helped Susan wash her hair and then turned off the water. She grabbed a towel and dried her friend off.

"We should get down to the dining hall, Susie. Breakfast ends in 15 minutes," Brittany said. "Ok," came Susan's reply. "I'll wait while you get dressed." Brittany answered, "Screw it. You're naked, so I will be too."

The pair of nude girls headed down to the school's dining hall, turning a lot of heads. Seeing Susan naked and in chains was nothing new, but they all had to be wondering what Brittany had done to warrant punishment as well. Brittany helped her friend get a bowl of cereal, some toast and juice and spend the rest of the breakfast period feeding her shackled friend.

The pair returned to the dormitories. Susan started to go to her tiny cell but Brittany encouraged her to come to her much larger room and spend the day with her. Susan resisted, concerned that the headmaster would not approve of her not being chained in her room. But Brittany insisted and Susan really needed the companionship. When the girls arrived in Brittany's room, another decision was made. "Fuck it," Brittany said. "I'm taking those chains off of you." Susan refused, telling her friend how much trouble she might get into, and reminding her of the last time she and her friends had tried to help. "Don't give a fuck," Brittany said, unlocking the padlocks. "It's not right what he's doing to you. You don't deserve to be chained up like a dog all weekend."

Susan was worried for her friend but was excited to be out of the chains and her gloomy room. The cheerleaders had practice at 10, and although Susan no longer considered herself part of the team, she was persuaded to accompany her friends to practice. Brittany even offered her a t-shirt and shorts to wear, but Susan declined. Being naked was the new normal for her and if she was going to get extra punishment for being unlocked, she didn't need to add to it by putting on clothes.

Cheerleading practice was heaven for the young girl. She quickly found herself practicing the routines with her friends, the jumps and splits coming naturally to a girl who had been a dancer and cheerleader her entire life. She smiled with Melissa called her "Captain" but she quickly corrected her and told her Brittany was the team captain now. Brittany looked at her strangely at first but felt a well of pride and admiration for her friend and how she was handling what she was being put through.

Lunch came after practice and then some of the girls had to study for a history exam they had on Monday. Susan joined them, although she had no idea what had been going on in class lately. Her only history lessons had been on medieval torture devices and she had been the demonstration subject.

Saturday had decidedly been Susan's best day since she returned to West Valley and got even better when Brittany offered to let the girl sleep with her in her room that night. Susan knew this was setting her and her friend up for a definitely nasty punishment on Monday, but after Brittany continued to show a lack of concern for that, she agreed to stay the night. She curled her naked body up against her friends on the double bed and fell to sleep quickly in her arms.

On Sunday morning, Susan decided to return Brittany's favor. Her friend had not yet woken so she softly kissed her on the back of her neck. Brittany purred slightly. Susan slowly rolled her over and kissed her on the lips, her friend returning the kiss. Susan slowly worked her way down her friend's neck and chest, stopping to lick small circles around her girl's nipples. Brittany stretched her arms as her friend moved further down her stomach and slowly spread Brittany's legs apart. Susan placed her face between Brittany's thighs and started slowly licking. Brittany moaned as Susan worked between her legs. Susan's long, steady strokes of her tongue across Brittany's tender nub were slowly driving the girl crazy and her moans intensified until she called out in pleasure. Exhausted, Brittany laid back on the bed as Susan slowly worked her way back up the girl's body. The two shared another long kiss as Susan wrapped her arms around her friend.

Sunday was even better than Saturday in Susan's mind as the two girls spent the entire day together in Brittany's room. Finally, shortly before 10 pm, after Brittany had fallen asleep, Susan returned to her tiny room and locked herself to the chain on the wall. She longed to spend another night in her friend's arms, but knew she couldn't risk the headmaster returning to his office in the morning and not finding her on the video camera in her room.