West Wing: Deposits

Story Info
Deposits made to certain white house female staffers.
1.7k words
3.21
11.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is inspired by the tv show West Wing that aired on NBC in the late 90's and early 2000s. If you are not familiar with the show, then you will not like it but for those West Wing fans, enjoy! This story is for erotic purposes only.

*****

President Bartlett had a policy that all women staffers in the white house must have their pussies full of cum while working. He allowed any male white house staffer to make "deposits" when necessary. The sex must not be loving but just a plain old fuck where the guy humps the staffer and cums in her. The idea is that the cum makes the staffers more efficient and productive. And it's the right of the President to enact such a policy in his own white house. Play along with it. Its not real, just fantasy!

*****

Ainsley Hayes is reviewing paperwork in her windowless office in the White house basement when President Bartlett walks in.

"I see they gave you the dungeon," President Bartlett said.

Ainsley, recognizing the President, quickly stood up, knocking over some papers on her desk.

"Oh, yes sir," Ainsley replied.

"At least the plant gives it a homely feel," the President said, pointing to the single green plant in a pot sitting on top of the file cabinet.

Ainsley chuckled lightly at the comment.

"I take that you've been briefed on your duties and expectations?" the President asked.

Ainsley replied "Yes sir."

"Good. Welcome to the team!"

"Thank you, sir. It's an honor to serve," Ainsley replied.

"I know we'll have differences, with you being a Republican and all, but I want you to know that I value your opinion and ask that you won't agree to disagree ok?"

Ainsley nodded her head. "I will make sure not to do that and thank you for the opportunity to work here."

President Bartlett smiled at her. She is a very attractive women and smart as a whip. She gave Sam Seaborn a run for his money when debating him on education on a political tv show which is one of the reasons why President Bartlett wanted to hire her as white house counsel, much to the dismay of his staff.

"I trust that Leo made his deposit?" the President inquired.

"Yes sir. He made it this morning when I was in his office."

"Good! If you wouldn't mind, I always like to hear the details of these deposits. Would you mind telling me about it?"

"Sure," Ainsley replied. The President took a seat on the chair in front of her desk.

"After I got through White House Security, I was escorted to Leo's office. He went over the employment paperwork and told me what was expected of me. He asked if I had any questions or concerns."

"That's Leo alright. Always very thorough in covering details," President Bartlett said, making a light chuckle. "I'm sorry, I interrupted, please go on."

"After I signed the paperwork, he asked me to get on all fours in his office to make his deposit. I did as he asked and he got behind me and pulled down my skirt and panties to my ankles and then fucked me until he ejaculated inside of me," Ainsley said, making sure the details were graphic.

"After he was done, he gave me a tour of the White House and brought me down here to my office."

President Bartlett laughed. "Leo is such a gentleman!"

"Yes sir, he is."

"I think its important for my women staff members to have a pussy full of cum when they are working. Keeps them focused and I find that they are better at their jobs," President Bartlett proudly declares.

"I would agree with that assessment," Ainsley said, making the President laugh.

"Oh good, so you wouldn't mind if I make a deposit right now then?"

"No sir. How would you like me?"

"Just stand up and bend over the desk, I'll do the rest," the President replied.

Ainsley stood up and bent over her desk. President Bartlett got behind her and pulled down her black skirt and panties to her ankles and took off his pants.

Ainsley bit her lips as she was being taken from behind by the President of the United States. After about 15 minutes of some intense thrusting, the President let out a grunt as he unloaded his balls into her. He continued to hump her as his orgasm started to bottom out. Breathing heavily and sweating like a pig, he unmounted her and sat down in the chair.

"Would you mind?" President Bartlett asked.

"No sir, not at all," Ainsley replied going over to him and getting on her knees to suck his cock clean.

"Oh god," the President moaned softly. He gently put his hands on her head and guided Ainsley to his asshole. Ainsley licked his ass making President Bartlett moan even more in pleasure. After his cock went limp, the President stood up and put on his pants.

"Thank you," he said.

"I serve at the pleasure of the President," Ainsley replied, smiling. She was still on her knees, with cum dripping out of her pussy as President Bartlett left her windowless office.

*****

A couple of months later, Donna Moss is in a White House briefing when she got word that President Bartlett would like to make a deposit. She quickly left the briefing and headed to the Oval Office to find the President sitting at his desk.

"Donna, thank you for coming. I hope this isn't a bad time?"

"No, not at all, I was in a budget briefing when you requested me sir."

President Bartlett laughed. "Well, this won't take long. I'm about to leave for my overseas trip to Russia and wanted to make a deposit. Can you take off your clothes and lie there on the couch?"

"Yes sir," Donna replied. She took off her clothes and did as she was asked to do.

The President marveled at her naked body. She was a very attractive blond women.

President Bartlett took off his clothes and lied on top of her and started to hump her.

Donna moaned softly as he could feel his cock thrust into her. The President started slowly and then picked up his pace. Within minutes, he came inside of her. He continued to lie on top of her, with his cock inside her pussy for a few minutes as he regained his composure. He then got off of her and put on his clothes.

"I trust the budget meeting is going over the projections for next year?" the President asked as Donna was lying on the couch, his cum leaking out of her pussy.

"Yes sir, it looks like we will be under budget for next session."

"Good to hear. Take your time getting ready and keep me updated on that briefing," President Bartlett said as he was walking out the Oval Office door.

"Yes, I will," Donna said as she got up to get dressed. She then returned to the budget meeting.

*****

C.J. Cregg was briefing the White House press when she got word that President Bartlett and Leo McGarry wanted to make a deposit.

"Oh my god, why do reporters ask dumb questions," C.J said as she entered the Oval Office to find President Bartlett and Leo going over paperwork.

Leo chuckled. "I could ask you the same question."

"I got word that both of you wanted to make a deposit?"

"Yeah, almost two hours ago," President Bartlett quipped.

"Well, I'm sorry, but my assistant gave me the note a few minutes ago." C.J. Cregg had a very spunky personality and could come off rough at times.

"Hey easy kid," Leo quickly replied. "Go ahead and take off your clothes. The President and I are going to double up."

The men watched as C.J. took off her clothes. She wasn't the most attractive female staff member but she had long legs and something about her personality made you want to fuck her.

President Bartlett unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. He stroked it gently to get it hard.

"Come over here and mount me and Leo will take your ass."

C.J. went over and slowly lowered her self onto his cock. Both moaned softly. Leo gave President Bartlett a few minutes to let C.J ride him in his office chair before he mounted her ass and started to hump her.

It was a sight to see President Bartlett sitting in his Oval Office chair with the White House Press Secretary bouncing up and down his cock and the White House Chief of Staff taking her from behind in her ass.

"Oh fuck," C.J said softly as she could feel the President thrust into her pussy and Leo thrusting into her ass.

After what seemed like eternity both men unloaded their balls into C.J.

Leo pulled out first and C.J slowly unmounted from President Bartlett. A big gob of cum fell out of her ass and pussy and onto the floor. She sucked both of them and swallowed the cum off their cocks.

All three put on their clothes and went about their jobs.

****

"Are you dry?" White House Communications director, Toby Ziegler, abruptly asked Mandy Hampton.

"Excuse me," Mandy said.

"You heard me," Toby replied.

"umm, why do you ask?"

"Because you've been irritable all day and you practically yelled at that poor man in the meeting." Toby said quickly, knowing that Mandy is going to be defensive.

"Well he deserved it!" Mandy shot back.

"That may be, but the President walked by and heard it," Toby said.

"Oh, he did?"

"Yes, and he asked me to make a deposit so take off your clothes and lie on the floor please," Toby said in an pressing tone.

Mandy made a face but did as she was told. Toby got hard just thinking about humping her. She was good looking and his balls were full of cum ready to make a deposit.

Toby took off his clothes. He was hairy and kind of fat and not particularly attractive but he had big balls. He lied on top of Mandy and fucked her hard until he came in her. Toby really knew how to stick it to her. Mandy's pussy was throbbing.

After he was done, he got up and looked at Mandy who was lying on the floor with a glob of cum dripping out of her pussy and down to her asshole. Toby smiled and left.

A few hours later, Toby checked in on a meeting with Mandy and she was much calmer and nicer to the participants involved.