Western Rendezvous Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovin69
lovin69
17 Followers

"God, I've always loved ass play. That feels so fucking good."

She took the opportunity to tease my ass. She rubbed all over my pucker hole with the tips of her fingers. It was driving me insane. God, it felt good. Then she stuck her finger in my ass and started finger fucking me. I was getting harder and harder, if that was possible. I turned and kissed her passionately. "God baby, that's so fucking good. Do it baby. Take me. Please take me."

She got behind me and began to rub the lubed cock up and down my lubed ass. Then she placed the head at my opening, pushing very gently. Very gently, the head broke through the sphincter. We stopped. I finally understood the fine line between pleasure and pain I kept reading about. It hurt, but it felt so fucking good.

I made the first move. I pushed my ass back slowly toward her. I wanted more. Slowly, very slowly we pushed till the whole cock was in my ass. We began to move our hips. Slowly, then a little faster. Back and forth. In and out.

The pain was beginning to give way to pleasure. Pure pleasure.

"Oh yeah baby. God, that feels so fucking good. Oh God yes baby. Fuck me. Fuck my virgin ass."

She was beginning to get into it. She started fucking me hard and fast. The clit stimulator must have been working its magic. She began to moan. "My God baby. This is so fucking good. Oh God. Oh GOD."

I pushed my head back so I could kiss her. Her head came to mine and we kissed hard and passionately, my hand behind her head. "Oh baby, this is so good. Let me get on my back. Take me missionary style. I want to be able to make love to you."

We stopped and I pulled off. I got on my back and spread my legs. "OK baby. God, do it."

She put the head to my ass and slowly entered, but I was still wide open so it entered with ease. Our hips began to move again, fucking each other. She was holding herself up with her hands.

I said, "Look down babe. Look at it go in and out. I love to watch my cock go in and out of a hot pussy. Just like watching a porn flick."

She looked down. "Oh yeah. That's hot. God, I love it baby. That's so fucking hot."

I raised my head so I could watch. God I was so turned on. I grabbed her tits and started sucking. First one, then the other. From one nipple to the other. Back and forth. Sucking while she plowed my ass. I was getting close, really close. I wanted to feel my cock rub against her stomach while she fucked me. I laid back down and pulled her to me. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her, fucking her belly with my cock. I would break away occasionally to rant. "Oh yeah. God, baby. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Oh yeah baby. God yes." I wrapped my legs around her to hold her closer, fucking as hard as I could. The feeling was incredible. I couldn't believe how good it felt.

She tensed up, wrapped her arms around me and came once more. No cursing. No "I'm cumming." She just wrapped her arms around me and came. I thought she was going to squeeze the breath out of me.

Between the ass fucking I was getting and her belly humping my cock, I couldn't hold off any longer. I came hard. I came so hard I couldn't curse or say anything. I just shot all over our stomachs and breasts. Gobs of cum, all over our bodies.

We just laid there, Catherine on top of me. Neither of us could say a word. We were breathless. She finally pulled out of me and rolled over. "God, that was incredible."

I couldn't say anything. I just rolled over, looked into her eyes and kissed her.

We fell asleep in each others arms. Me with my limp cock and Catherine with her perpetual hard on.

When we awoke we showered again. We were fucked out for a while, but we managed to play with each other--kissing and fondling and nuzzling. When we finished we dried each other off. Then I said, "When you dress babe, put on something really tantalizing. I think you're going to like what I have planned for tonight."

lovin69
lovin69
17 Followers
12