Wet and Humiliated

Story Info
Humiliation can come from more than your Dom!
1.3k words
3.92
26.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You always say that just the sound of my voice always makes you wet."

"Yes... that's true... Completely true..." she said, leaning forward into the table, she added, "probably more than you can imagine..."

"Even now?"

Still leaning forward, she glanced around the restaurant then softly and shyly answered, "Yes... even now... Sir."

"Although, you have never proven that to me... well, other than in the bedroom. But, I think that's an example that proves nothing." He neatly placed his knife and fork alongside his dinner plate and leaned back against his chair. "I mean, I usually have you hot and bothered long before we even make it into the bedroom. So, I would say that would be a bad example." He paused and straightened the alignment of his knife and fork perpendicular to his edge of the table with the tip of his finger. He looked up and stated, "You could prove it to me."

Her mind flashed back to previous restaurant meals where she was seated next to him. Inevitably, his free hand always found its way into her crotch, either to stroke her pussy lips or drum on her clit concealed between them. And he would finger her for the entire meal. And there were more than a few times she had left a wet-spot on the upholstery of whatever they were sitting on. Merely drawing that thought to mind was already starting to make her face feel hot -- the precursor to an uncontrollable blush he loved to cause. She calmed herself, sighing out nervous tension.

"How could I do that?" she asked, nearly whispering.

"I would think a photograph would be sufficient. In fact... I order you to get up from this table, go into the bathroom and take a photograph of this supposedly wet cunt of yours." He said that so clearly that anyone seated at any of the adjacent tables could have heard his order as clearly as she did from across the table. Her unconscious blush-response was fueled again. She nervously looked around, but there was no sign that what he said was overheard by anyone else.

He continued, "You may even finger yourself, if you think that will help ...But you know my rules. I am giving you my permission to bring yourself right up to the very edge and no further. All your orgasms are mine for the taking -- not yours!"

Nervously clutching her purse, she stood up from the table. She glanced around the restaurant as if everyone else in the restaurant had also heard her order. The beginnings of a faint blush formed on her cheeks, Nobody gave her more than a passing glance as they devoured their expensive steaks, chicken dishes, and desserts. It was only her nervous projections feeding back into her own mind.

He had returned to his steak dinner. Holding the meat with a fork in one hand and a knife in the other, he began to cut. He sliced off a small bite-sized piece and lifted it to his mouth. He began to chew while she nervously stood opposite him, the table between them. After he swallowed, he slowly looked up at her. His eyes caught sight of the short hem of her dress visible above the tablecloth. A small smirk grew on his face as he recalled his long-standing order that all of her dinner dresses were to be short. His gaze traced up her body to lock on her eyes. He raised his eyebrows as if to say, Why are you still standing there? He returned to his meal, sliding a little of the mashed potatoes onto the tip of his fork. She hesitated a moment longer, then turned to cross the dining room. With each step closer to the public bathroom, she could feel her blush intensify.

The bathroom was completely empty and she had her choice of stalls to use. She made her way across the bathroom to the last stall, entered, then latched the door behind her. She leaned back against the door, feeling the breeze from the overhead air-conditioning vent blow down on her. The air rushed down into the top of her dress, through her cleavage. It was helping to calm her flush feeling. Her mind replayed the conversation she had -- the order she had been given... and her blushing response that had started long before she had even entered the bathroom. There wasn't much dress material to "hike up," as he had ordered, but she did so just the same. Her fingers slid down the silk slope of her thong -- another order of his: no panties, only thongs. Her fingers traversed the curve of her shaved skin to rest on her pussy lips that were protected by a thin layer of delicate Persian silk. Her thong was already wet to the touch. She pressed up into her "wet cunt" -- his words echoing in her ears -- splitting her lips with two fingers and pulling forward to cross over her clit. She repeated her strokes, increasing in intensity and speed. Her eyes started to roll back into her head as her body slumped hard against the metal stall door as intense sensations enveloped her, numbing and tingling from her toes to her nipples.

Her concentration was shattered by two old "society" ladies entering the bathroom, cackling about the desserts they just had. No more delays, she thought. She needed to act on her orders. She moved deeper into the stall. She hooked one thumb on her thong and dragged it down her legs. Standing as wide as the elastic would allow, she retrieved her iPhone from her purse. She carefully balanced the purse on the toilet tank and activated the camera app. With one hand, she began to finger her pussy, feeling her juices wick between them up to her knuckle. The sensations were so great that she could feel her eyes begin to roll back into her head again. Quickly, she thought, take the picture! Blurry-eyed and out of focus, she carefully aligned her thumb over the shutter release graphic, then swung the iPhone around her body to focus on her ass from behind.

Click! Click! At full volume, the artificial camera shutter sound echoed against the walls of the stall, bounced off the ceiling and projected into the open air of the bathroom. Realizing what had just happened, an intense blush crossed her pale cheeks. The two old ladies stopped chatting in mid-sentence, not really sure what they had heard. Except for the air rushing in through the air-conditioning vents, the bathroom fell dead silent. Slowly, as if the old ladies would hear, she removed her soaked fingers from her pussy. She reached down and pulled her thong back up, shimmying to settle the elastic over her hips again. Straightening her modest dress again, she unlocked the stall door and stepped out into the bathroom. The two older women cast her a silent, scornful look as she traversed the distance from the last stall to the entryway door.

As she approached the table, he received a text-photo-message. A broad, obvious smirk crossed his face, accompanied with a knowing nod.

In a frail English accent, a feminine voice softly stated, "Pardon me, dear..." She quickly turned to see both old ladies from the bathroom, bent-backed and looming over her.

"You left this in the loo. A lady should never be without her purse! I remember the time when I was visiting the Duchess of York..."

"No, Mildrid! -- that was the time we were in Scotland..." the other one interrupted.

"No... I believe you are mistaken. I distinctly recall..."

As the two old ladies continued to bicker, her faced turned as bright red as the lobster tail dinner she had just eaten.

And she felt completely mortified...