Wet and Wetter

Story Info
Bathroom Surprise.
768 words
3.85
21k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
comet67
comet67
2 Followers

Upon her arrival at home Sarah walked inside and after putting her belongings on the chair, decided to undress and take a shower. She glanced into the bathroom mirror noticing her naked state and erect nipples. She ran the shower at a warm but not too hot temperature and with slightly reduced pressure so as to enjoy the lighter trickle of water over her breasts and body. Some general arousal was manifesting which intensified when she started to apply soap to her wet brown body.

Suddenly the bathroom door opened. Sarah was curious as to whom was there, I had decided to surprise her as one too many suggestive phone messages during the early part of the day had meant there was some obvious sexual tension building. Little did I know that I would arrive at her house and after letting myself in using the hidden key, that I would hear the sound of the shower when I got inside. Sarah said "Who's there?"

I said, "it's me, sorry to frighten you, I used the spare key to get in." She was shocked but as I walked through the door and noticed her beautiful tanned silky smooth body through the shower glass, just smiled and said "well hello"! She lifted her arms up and grabbed the long locks of her long dark hair to squeeze the water out. Her perfectly shaped nipples were pointing upwards, water running down and over them her stomach, thighs and streaming inwards over her silky smooth pussy before splashing to the floor. I was immediately aroused feeling a sudden bulge forming in my shorts.

I finally looked Sarah in the eyes and she smiled and said "Would you like to join me?" I didn't utter a word, just immediately removed my shoes, T-shirt, shorts and underwear which is when my aroused state became blatantly obvious by the rock hard state of my member.

I stepped into the shower and immediately Sarah grasped my hard cock and said "ooh someone's very happy to see me" we embraced and kissed, our tongues interlocking and water now streaming down over both of us. I could feel her firm breasts against my chest and my hard cock nestled against the softness of her lower abdomen. It was at that point Sarah decided to kneel on the shower base and take me in her mouth. Water from the shower rose was hitting her on the top of the head. She held the shaft of my cock in her right hand and pulled gently while sucking on the swollen head of my cock, her other hand then grabbed my balls gently massaging in a somewhat coordinated motion for the whole event. The sensation of the warm water and the feeling of my cock in her mouth made it a very enjoyable experience.

Sarah eventually stood up. I immediately wanted to feel the inside of her pussy lips. She moaned as I ran my index and middle fingers over her clitoris and then slid them inside her. There was a clear difference in the moisture from the water and the wetness of her pussy. Sarah turned around, leant forward slightly and rested her hands on the shower glass. She gave me a look that could only mean one thing. I put my left hand on one of her hips and with my right hand guided my hard cock into the entrance of her pussy. Before I could push my way in Sarah had firmly pushed her arse back and taken my whole cock inside her. I placed my right hand on her other hip and held on tight. She continued to push back at me as I pulled her towards me. The penetration was deep and the motion rhythmic. Sarah moaned loudly uttering those words "fuck me hard" I kept telling her how good it felt inside her pussy as I reached forward to stimulate her clitoris with the middle finger of my right hand.

After a good 60 seconds of consistent clitoral stimulation in conjunction with deep penetration, Sarah was about to cum. The fucking became even more intense before suddenly a loud reliving moan came from her mouth and a clam like feeling from her pussy over my cock. I had not quite cum but within 20 seconds I pulled out and manually finished myself off all over her wet arse, the water helping my large load slip quickly off Sarah's skin and onto the shower base, and disappearing down the drain. We embraced for one last wet kiss before exiting the shower and towel drying each other.

comet67
comet67
2 Followers