Wet & Wild

Story Info
The girls get wet in the shower & the bedroom.
1.1k words
3.96
132.5k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pull the shower curtain to the side and step in,I feel the warm water on my back and my nipples are hard from the warmth hitting my cold body. I bend down to grab the soap and I grab the wash cloth,I get the cloth real soapy Then I begin to wash myself, First my arms then my firm breasts leaving a trace of soap behind.

Suddenly I heard a voice whisper out to me, It said "Here Heather let me do that for you"

The shower curtain opens and there she was, standing there already undressed ,right in front of me. I looked her up and down and she looked as well, I couldn't take my eyes off of her, and I knew she wasn't looking away either. I was shocked that this situation was happening. She stepped into the shower and grabbed the wash cloth from me and started to soap me up from my neck to my breasts she would run the soap over my breasts slowly,she took her hands and massaged them, squeezing them lightly and pinching my nipples.

I could feel her hands sliding across my soapy chest.

While she was doing that I grabbed the wash cloth that she had dropped before she started to grope me. I started to wash her upper body, her breasts were firm and I noticed her nipples were very hard I grabbed them between my fingers and I started to pull and pinch them gently. We looked at each other with anticipation in our eyes we began to kiss each other softly ,mouth on mouth, and tit to tit. Circling her tongue with mine sucking on each others tongues, I started to kiss her on her neck slowly running my wet tongue from the bottom of her neck up to her ear and nibbled gently on it. We had to stop for a minute to finish bathing ourselves she watched as I washed my body when I got to my pussy she yelled out a big "Yum" I was getting wet knowing that she wanted me and she knew that I wanted her too!

After I was done I rinsed off my soapy slippery body and she began to soap her body up after she was done rinsing we kissed again the water was hitting me on my back and on my head dripping from me and on to her. She began to lean her body down to watch her hands while they fondled my tits, leaning her head down more she takes her tongue and runs it across my nipples leaving them hard, she circled them slowly and then she would speed it up. I reached my hand down to her wet waiting pussy. I massaged her lips with my two fingers,she closed her eyes and let out a moan, she would pinch my nipples harder everytime she moaned. I placed my finger on her swollen clit and massaged it in a circular motion lightly. I got on my knees in the tub and moved her pussy closer towards my face. I placed my tongue on her clit and flicked it lightly,took her clit inside of my mouth and began to suck on it . She was moaning very loudly now she also was gripping my hair tight. She told me "To keep going."

I took my tongue and slid it into her pussy, I loved how she tasted and smelt. I started to tongue fuck her at a steady pace she pushed my head deeper between her thighs and reached up to her nipples and pulled on them while she moaned louder. I started to rub her clit as well, she was going crazy. She was enjoying what I was giving. She grinded her pussy harder on my face with every thrust. I loved it. She pulled herself away and made me stand up. She got on her knees and rubbed my clit with her finger, she also took her mouth and placed it right over my entrance I felt her insert her tongue, it was very wet and slide right in,she was moving it in and out rapidly I was already soaked from tasting her.

I lifted my leg up and placed it on the side of the tub,to spread my legs wider. I pushed her head deeper in me as she tongue fucked me, she picked up the pace of the motion of her finger on my clit, I was moaning loudly and then she let out a quiet moan, She then stopped. We started tonguing each other and I was tasting me and she was tasting her in each others mouth. We started to step out of the shower and we walked into the bedroom. I turned on the stereo while she turned off the lights. We got into bed and laid side by side, she leaned my way to kiss me she only kissed my once and moved her body in sixty-nine position. Our mouths were just buried in each others wet pussy,Lapping up each others juices,penetrating each other with our tongues, Grinding harder on each others faces, tongue fucking each other and rubbing each others swollen hard clit. We were there for awhile.

We were so aroused. I reached for the double ended dildo , we then sat on the bed to where we were facing each other. I took the dildo and used the tip to tease her wet pussy, I massaged her clit with it, Like it was a head of a dick. She was waiting with anticipation for me to pump her with it. So I pushed it into her and started to thrust it in and out,she then took the other end and inserted it into me. With our hands pressing down on the bed to hold our pussies up in the air we both leaned back and started to fuck the dildo with maximum force. We took the dildo in deeper and we slowly made contact with our pussies. We grinded on each other hard and slow, we were clit to clit and no dildo showing, we both were moaning loudly and very verbal with each other. Which was good because what we were saying really turned us on more.

I didn’t know about her, But I was ready to cum all over. The more we moved back and forth the wetter we became I said to her that “I was going to Explode” I moaned loud and I had the most intense orgasm ,It was a great sensation. I opened my eyes again and looked down to see cum all over the dildo, Just watching it slide in and out of my pussy. I then looked at her ,she had her head back and yelled “Oh my god”. I then began to see cum on her end, it was great . We then removed the dildo from our pussies, we saw that it was covered in our cum. We both laid into bed side by side and fell asleep for the night.