Wet & Wild

Story Info
rough sex in the shower
1.6k words
4.07
199.3k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To all those who are looking for a true non-consent story I do not know if this will fit. However this did happen and I had a great time reliving what happened. Please let me know what you think.

* * * * *

I love my girlfriend. I love that she knows everything about me. I love to sleep next to her and I love making love to her. However, I am a guy and just sometimes we want to fuck. No love, just lust. That's the way we are. So now when I am in the shower worth her I push her against the wall and take her at will. For instance, the day before I went into the hospital, when it all started, I knew I wouldn't be able to be pleased for a few days. Innocently I asked her to join me in the shower.

I went into the bathroom and stripped naked. Turning the water on I adjusted the temperature and got it. I felt the cold chill as the water made its way up the pipes pushing the cold out first. I enjoyed the sudden rush as the water turned hot. The door creaked open.

"May I light a candle?" she asked.

"Go ahead," was my reply.

The sound of a match and the lights being turned off made me excited. Not so much those things in itself but the fact that my girlfriend was about to get fucked. The curtain was pushed aside as her young leg strode in so teasingly. I would have thrown her on the bed and just taken her in the bedroom if it weren't for that cursed time of the month. I would just have to be careful that she didn't fall. Her arm made it in next. My dick was hard and I thought it was now or never. I pulled her in banging her against the shower wall. She looked startled at me.

"What are you doing?" She asked startled. I dropped to my knees. My mouth clamped on to her left nipple and began to bite. My left hand surrounded her waist and my right pressed and squeezed her right tit. She was startled and her knees dipped before catching. The same wall that had surprised her was now holding her up. I looked up at her eyes and watched as they rolled to the back of her head. Standing up I swung her around. The water was pouring over her 5'4" frame. She was one hot young lady for eighteen. My dick grew harder remembering her age, which is a constant turn on.

I looked at her face as her hair tussled down making it seem like she just got fucked by a bunch of guys. Once again I dropped to my knees. I turned her around quickly, holding her at her waist to keep her balance. I smacked her ass once pushing her back so her tits pressed against the wall. Spreading her ass I licked it. I wanted to fuck her ass so desperately. I knew it was just a matter of time. I licked her ass and fingered her pussy getting her nice and wet. Licking her asshole turned me on like nothing else. I wanted to slide my dick in there but I knew I would have to wait. I made a vow to myself to do it before she turned 19.

My fingers were well lubricated with her juices and I pressed against the rim of her ass while my tongue licked above. I slid it in, slowly at first. Her hand lashed back to stop me. I stood quickly pulling at her hair and swinging her around the shower stall. Once again her tits pressed against the wall. My left hand held her while my right found its way to her clit. I rubbed vigorously making her weak.

"What do you think you are doing?" I asked with force.

"Not there..." She replied somewhat weakly. My fingers reached past her pussy pressing against her ass again.

"What? Here? Look at you. If you could compare yourself to the way a pornstar looked, I'd say you look like your ready to be fucked."

"honey.." Her body spasmed. "You know I hate that term." I twisted her around so both my hands could squeeze her breasts and squeeze they did. I pulled tightly as moans escaped her lips.

"What term? To be fucked? I love making love to you honey, but now and then I just want it. Of course, by the looks of you, I'd say you want it too..."

My hands made it around her waist pulling her out from the wall. She was still braced though as her head and shoulders still leaned against it for support.

"I am going to fuck you, my little slut!" She stayed quiet, other than a moan. "Oh? What no retort? Nothing to say, my little eighteen year old cum queen?" This was great. I knew that I was going to cum soon enough. Damn if I wasn't going into the hospital I would have kept this up all night and into the next day. I lowered myself to my knees and licked her ass again. It was so sweet.

"Do you like being my slut?" There was no answer. A loud smack filled the air. She winced as my hand struck her ass again. It started to shine red.

"I will ask again! Do you like being my little slut?"

"Yes." She mumbled softly

"And do you want my to fuck you?"

"It's not a f...."

At this point my finger made its way up her ass. Her tight sweet tasting ass. Her legs quivered and her arms reached around in protest. She was in the middle of an orgasm.

"What do you want me to do?" No reply. I withdrew my finger and again slapped her on the ass. She winced at the sharp sting. I asked her a second time. When there was no answer this time I swung her around and pushed her to her knees. My dick pressed against her chin with the tip by her mouth.

"Suck it." I ordered. She looked up at me with this wanton look in her eyes. I swear she became an animal who just wanted to fuck. My dick disappeared into her mouth. I pushed aside her hair to watch. Her tongue swirled around my cock as she made her way to the base.

My head looked up and my eyes rolled back. Damn did I want to fuck her, but something about her swallowing my cum just does something to me. Her head bobbed constantly like a steady drum beat to a heavy metal song. I pulled her hair back to stop her.

I looked at her kneeling on her knees like a slut. My cock was ready to burst. I stood her up, grabbing her from under her arms and swinging her around I pressed her against the wall once more. Looking at her form the side I was turned on by the way her tits were pressed against the tile.

"So, slut. Did you like sucking my dick?"

"Yes" She replied weakly.

"Did you want to fell my cum?"

"Yes." Once again.

"Maybe you still will..." And with this I stuck my dick between her legs. I thrust hard, piercing her between her legs. Grabbing her shoulders I pulled her down for deeper penetration.

"I want you to know that I will fuck you in the ass before you turn 19. Do you understand?"

"Yes," she said. She said yes! Oh shit this was great! Here I was fucking her. Not making love, But FUCKING her.

"Do you want me up your ass?

"ummm...."

"I said do you want me up your ass?!"

"Yes.." She mumbled.

"What?"

"YES!" She cried.

"Oh God, you feel great!" Her nails clawed the tile. I had to cum inside her. I needed a condom, but she was having her period. I was in a dilemma and didn't want to leave her in the shower by herself. I wanted her to stay wanting.

"Do you want me to cum inside you?"

"Yes" She replied

"Is it safe?" I had to ask to make sure.

"Just fuck me!"

"Say that again?"

"Fuck me!" She yelled "Just fuck me!"

"So you finally admit that your my fucking whore?" I stopped fucking her while talking. I didn't need to cum before I heard her talk like a cum guzzling whore. "Look at you, my little bitch. I am going to fuck you again and again. What are you?"

"I am your little cum slut, now please! Fuck me!"

That's all I needed. She asked me to fuck her and fuck her I did! Now those of you guys who wear a condom know what its like with a condom on and without. Without I was able to fell every shot. Every sperm that made its way out of my dick I could feel swimming around her pussy.

Her screams filled the room. Our neighbors now knew what the hell we were doing! She screamed over and over again. "Fuck your little slut. Fuck me. Fuck your little girl!"

What did she say? I thought as I continued fucking her thinking of what she said. Damn that made me hot! She spasmed as she orgasmed. Weak she fell to the floor after I pulled out. I curled next to her as best I could. I know she likes to be held, and I wanted her to be reassured that even after a good fuck, you can still be hugged.

"Are you ok?" I asked as she still spasmed on the floor. She looked up at me. Staring with this look in her eyes. Her hair rushing down her face. The water making it look even better. She looked and said nothing as she breathed. I waited with bated breath. Her lips parted to speak as she said something I didn't expect.

"Fuck me again."