Wet at the Top End Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided to take a quick dip in a shallow pool surrounded by rocks, that I had asked the locals to create many years ago to prevent crocs and sharks from entering. It would also give the Family Planning team time to talk without my presence. And proximity to Rebecca was starting a train of thought that might be inappropriate and even disruptive.

My trek, the heat and humidity meant I was sweating profusely. As it does in the tropics the sun went down quite fast and being nearly dark I stripped off and lay in the water.

I had only been there a few minutes when a voice gently said "Do you mind if I join you." I looked up to see Rebecca staring at my body. "Not at all," I quipped, "Hope you brought your swimming togs."

"Don't need them." she said and stripped off her shirt and slacks to stand there in all her naked glory. "Modesty is not a necessity around these parts, as you will have noticed." Then she slid quietly into the water beside me.

When the mind is in a certain gear, like mine was, it can become embarrassing being a male. Looking at her young, proudly feminine body I was soon aroused and she noticed it straight away.

"We consider it a compliment when we can make a man aroused." she said in a whisper, "it is our privilege to respond; you have done me a great favour by appeasing the resentment from the tribe, and an even greater honour by providing them with the meat protein I mentioned to you back in Weipa."

I shrugged and jokingly said "It was the least I could do for a beautiful damsel in distress."

"Do you think I am beautiful?" she asked. "Back where I come from I am not considered to be that attractive, which is why I am working in this country."

"Beauty is not the least of the accolades I could bestow upon you," I replied. "You have a stunning figure; your breasts are what every man dreams about; when you smile your face glows and you have a feminine grace and carriage many western women would die for."

She seemed pleased by this comment and leant over to give me a soft kiss. I took her into a full embrace, feeling the silkiness of her full breasts against me, enhanced by the water we were lying in which was still very warm from the previous heat of the sun. It was not the only thing that was feeling hot as she put her hand down to enclose my engorged cock.

"It is not as long as those of the men in my country but it is much thicker." she murmured, " it would make a woman very satisfied I think."

"Well Rebecca, there is only one way to find out." I managed to stutter. This was an amazing turn of events from sitting in the pub in Weipa.

"I think so too. It has been many years since I had a man between my legs and this feels like the right time, in the right place, with the right person." was Rebecca's reply.

She rolled on top of me, guiding my manhood straight up into a tight set of labia lips, then dropped her pelvis down so that I entered fully in to a warm moist vagina.

As she rode me I watched as the pool rippled around us with every thrust of her body. Her fantastic breasts pressed against my chest like two airbags, so tightly I was struggling to get my hands on to her nipples. When she realised what I needed to do she lifted her back enough for me to get a hand on each fantastically large and hard nipple, which I tweaked and rubbed, sending her into throes of ecstasy.

It seemed we went at it for hours. I was revelling in every movement of her vaginal walls because it had been some time since I had last been with a woman like this.

But in reality it was probably no longer than 10 minutes before she began to lift and thrust down with what can only be described as a fury.

And then she came. Gasping cries and moans that were quite loud accompanied her spasms as her climax hit. It went on for at least 5 minutes.

I was enjoying her orgasm so much I forgot to come!!

Finally she rolled off me and lay on her back in the shallow water to recover. She rolled sideways to give me a kiss and saw my erection sticking above the water level.

"You didn't come?" she asked, almost with sorrow in her voice.

"What happened to you was too beautiful to spoil." I said. "It was so wonderful to share your joy and to feel your body respond, that I forgot."

So she bent down and kissed the head of my cock and then engulfed me with her mouth. With soft fingers and a warm mobile tongue it didn't take very long for my balls to contract.

"I am about to blow." I cautioned, but she simply swallowed me deeper into her mouth as I came. Spurt after spurt of repressed semen flowed into and from between her lips. Eventually my contractions ceased and she softly sucked and swallowed the remaining come.

We dressed and walked hand in hand back to the collection of huts and shanty houses from where we could smell the tantalising aroma of cooking venison. As we looked at each other we were aware of a different hunger -- for the moment.

Our arrival was a cause of great merriment; they knew what we had been doing and to them it was as natural as sunrise and sunset. We were warmly welcomed with pats on the arm and back and many, no doubt speculative, comments in their own language.

It was the headman who made the most telling comment. "Animal is wild and do things in time from long time before. You be like wild animal and your time is now."

We could only smile at him and each other and hope there were more times for us in the future.

12