Wet Aunt

Story Info
He takes his wet aunt with a twist in relations.
3.6k words
4
268.3k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Sunday morning; my parents and my sister were going out for spending the day at a family friend's house. I some how convinced my parents and stayed back by telling them I have studies to do. I actually had something else in mind, for the last 3 days I had a crazy desire for sex. I didn't know what would cool me down. Lot of my friends have been with sluts but I personally don't think it is safe because of the fear of STDs. So my parents left and I thought a good porno flick should work things out for me. So I got a Indian XXX movie from the video shop, while coming back from the shop it started raining heavily and I got completely wet. I was very excited about the video because of the very fact that it had Indians in it and not some foreigner. I locked the main door and shed my clothes. I switched the video on and the scenes were making me wild.

The parts where the ladies took off their saris were my favorite. I finished watching the movie and I was as hard as rock and warm has the oven. I decided to jack off and reach climax on a particular scene I liked. I started to shag and all of a sudden the door bell rang. I immediately switched the video off and put my bath robe on and opened the door. To my greatest surprise it was my mom's cousin, Bela Maasi. She was nearby somewhere in a rickshaw and got completely wet due to the rainfall. She had come to our house for drying up. Bela Maasi was 42 years old divorced women with a 12 yr old girl. I was very close to her as she was very friendly to me when I was a kid. She was a motherly figure for me till then. She was wearing a green chiffon sari, chiffon saris looked really good on her as she was very slim. That day since she was completely wet her clothes stuck to her body and I could see the entire shape of her body. Since I was really hot that day I was actually looking at her in a naughty way. I knew what I was doing was wrong but I couldn't help it because all the thinking was now done by my dick and not my brains. I could see her black bra through her blouse as it became see-through after she became wet.

She was not even feeling a bit awkward standing like that in front of me because she thought it was only me. But all I could think off was how would she look naked and how would I feel fucking her crazy. She had normal breasts but a big butt compared to her other features, these things I had never noticed before. She was going for an interview when it started raining all of a sudden. She walked in and said she needed to change and go for the interview as she really needed the job. While she was walking towards the bathroom all I could see was a beautiful Indian goddess who was driving me crazy, I could imagine grabbing her butt, kissing her all over her heavenly body, sucking on those beautiful tits and fucking her like there's no tomorrow. She went into the bathroom by now I was completely crazy to see her naked, the dirty thought kept coming to my mind. I knew this was wrong this was incest but I had passed the limit and didn't care anymore about her relation with me, I just knew she is a beautiful sexy female who could use a nice fucking. After some time she came out only in a towel that was hanging in the bathroom. The towel was small and barely covered her breasts; I could see her curves and the deep valley in between. Below it just managed to hide her pussy from me, and I could see her beautiful hairless smooth legs. I got very horny thinking that we are alone in the house and we were both half naked; as I was also just in my bathrobe. She had the most beautiful features ever seen on a woman of her age, her arms; her skin was like silk or may be softer, fair and unblemished at all. As she stood there in front of me she held the towel on her breasts with one hand while with the other hand she motioned me to get her a bra, blouse and sari from my mom's cupboard.

While she was talking to me, from where she was standing there was a long mirror in the corner, and I could see her breasts from the side, the way she held the towel was covering her front side but the sides of her breasts were easily seen and I could see her dark brown tits. Here breasts were perfect not too big not too small not too big, nicely shaped. I asked her if she needed anything else, she told me that she also needed a panty but my mother's panties would never fit her as her butt was too big, and laughed. She was very free with me and still saw me as her little nephew so she never gave a thought to the fact that I had grown up and was a horny teenager. I went to my mom's cupboard and took a sari and blouse out, but I couldn't find any bra, I found 3 of her bras in the laundry basket actually my mum kept her undergarments in another place which I didn't know of. I looked on the top shelf of the cupboard where I found an old bra among her old clothes which she doesn't wear anymore. It was a black lace bra with very narrow back strap, it had no padding inside, and made of very thin material and the elastic part had no longer the elastic effects. I gave it to my aunt and went out of the room. A minute later she called me in, and to my surprise she was wearing the bra and showing me how she looked and was laughing at the way it fit her and thought I'll find it funny as well. It fit my aunt very loose and was almost falling down if it hadn't been for the shoulder straps, her entire breasts could be seen except for the nipples which were covered by the top part of the cup of the bra. The rest was all open.

By now I was really horny and my cock had become hard as rock. I faked my laughter, and she thought I was really amused, unaware of the fact that she was standing half nude in front of a young horny guy. My mouth was watering. She was very surprised at the fact that my mum's bra fit her so loose, because23 yrs back before mom's marriage Bela Maasi and my mom had almost the same size, my mom had 36c and she had 36 D. Now it seems that my moms breast size has become 42 D. She said your mom must have been sexually very active after she got married; I was so surprised at this, I mean she never talked about these things before to me. I then went to my sister's cabinet and took out 1 of her bras and gave it to Maasi. My sister wore 34 c, so I guess it would do perfect for her. I asked her if it fit her or not, she said it was better as it was holding her breasts at least. But she also said it felt like someone was pressing her breasts. I could not control my erection; I mean how could I hide some thing that is 7 and a half inch long and to top it I was only in my bath robe which was open in the front. To hide my erection I sat cross-legged on the sofa. She got dressed and was ready to leave and asked me to close the door so I had to get up. As soon as I got up my bathrobe fell open from the front and my erection popped out. She could see my entire body and my hard dick that was pointing towards her. I got a bit embarrassed and tried to cover, she said "it is ok son I am only your Maasi(aunt) and I am just leaving you can stay naked now who is going to see you" she had a naughty sense of humor that day.

As soon as she left, I started to shag again watching the good old movie, well I have seen a live show today anyways. Just when I was about to cum I remembered that massi's(aunts) clothes were still lying in the bathroom, so I stopped shagging. Think of the pressures building up in me, I have been horny since morning and shagged so much and stopped so many times before cumming. I went to the bathroom and picked her panty and bra up and came and lay down on my bed, I smelled her panty and the smell was musty, damp and very erotic, there was a thing long stain of her butt hole rubbing between her buttocks. Then I smelled her bra, boy was it nice, I brought it close to my nose and smelled it, it gave me a feeling that I was actually smelling her breasts, I wore her panty it was so big that it almost let my entire dick stand in it. Well of course it had to be stretched a bit as my dick isn't that small. The whole thing turned me even more; eventually I lost control and came in her clothes. After cumming a feeling of guilt got into me and got scared about what just happened. I didn't know what would Maasi do about it; tell my parents or worse slap me and never ever talk to me again. So I spread both the panty and the bra on the bed for drying up under the fan. After a while my parents called me up to see if things were fine, they said they are going out for shopping with their friends and will be back home very late. I then started thinking what naughtier things could I do. 45 mins after that Bela Maasi came back, she told me she got the job and was very happy. I looked at her and saw she had mud all over her clothes, I asked her what happened, she told me that some stupid guy drove passed her very fast and splashed the mud on the road on to her. She was in need of a shower now.

She said she needed hot water as the water was too cold due to rainfall. She went in to the toilet and started taking her clothes off, and told me to heat some water on the stove and give it to her in the bathroom when ready. I heated the water and poured it in the bucket and knocked on the bathroom door, she opened the door and told me to bring it in, at this point my dick was getting an hard again. She told me to take the water in because she had a back pain and couldn't raise and carry anything heavy. As you enter the bath room the commode is just on the left side and when you turn left facing the commode the bath space is on its right. This means that I had to enter the bathroom and go completely in side and keep the bucket. I asked her if she was sure I should come in, she said "come in son it's only to help me are you coming in". She was completely naked facing the opposite wall, with one hand on the wall covering her crack, I went in and kept the bucket there and turned around, I couldn't help looking at her butt. I thought to myself it was now or never, I went close to her and bent down on my knees and put my hands around her thighs from behind and up to her pussy. Her cunt was shaved like a baby's butt. I touched her in such a way and that too so unexpectedly, her entire body shook, as if she got an electric shock, with in 3 to 4 seconds she screamed "uuuuuuhh" and started breathing heavily.

She told me she was my aunt and what was happening was wrong, it was incest, but I paid no heed to what she was saying. By then I was rubbing her pussy like crazy, and I didn't leave her, so she removed her hand from her butt and pushed me back wards, I fell back flat on the bathroom floor, and that's when I had a clear look of her butt. The buttocks were like mountains, her hole was encircled with brown surroundings, with very little hair sticking out of the crack, the hair was not very dense though. She ran out of the bath room to the room, and sat on the bed where her undergarments were and started to wear her panties. I was very horny and took bathrobe off and ran to the room naked. She bent down to put the panties on, as soon as she pulled the panties up to her thighs, I pulled her on to the bed from her sitting position, I held both her hand with mine and forced her to be in that position. Her legs were hanging down from the bed and rest of the body was lying flat on the bed, that's the first look I had at her naked pussy, as earlier I only touched it from the back but didn't see it. I brought my face close to her breasts and buried my face between the two hills and started to tickle her with my nose. She was moving her legs violently to break free, she asked me to leave her before she looses control but her words fell on dead ears. I then started to suck her nipples, they felt great, I realized that she had slowed down the movement of her legs.

Then I started to slightly bite her nipples not putting too much pressure and soon realized that she was getting turned on as her nipples were becoming harder and erect. Much to my satisfaction she stopped resisting completely now and started moaning as she was holding her self for so long. "mmmmmm uuuh hhhhhh haeeeee". As I was sucking her right breast and caressing the left one her moans got louder and louder. Then she said "now stop sucking on them and pay some attention at my pussy; it's been long since it got any". Then I moved towards her Cunt. We got into 69 position, she was lying with her feet on the bed with her knees bent and my face between her legs. I licked her cunt for a while it was so wet, so amazing. Then I realized her hand going up my thighs, se took my cock and started sucking on it like mad. I was going wild, I had my face between her legs and was licking her like crazy. All of a sudden she moaned loudly she was cuming her whole body shook and her warm fluids was all over my face, I lapped as much of it as possible. She said sorry for cuming without any warning. I told her it was ok actually I loved it and wanted to do it again sometime.

She told me that she wanted to feel my cock deep inside her so I asked her to change positions. We both got up from bed, she then lay down on her stomach so that her ass was in the air. She put a pillow under her stomach to raise her ass, then she parted her legs(doggy style). I grabbed her buttocks with my hands and started to play with them, I put my tongue in her asshole, pushing it as deep as possible her as much as I can and drawing lines in her crack, she moved her body a bit but didn't moan a lot. Then I concentrated on licking her hole, it was so salty in her butt. I pushed my tongue in with all the force I could, it went in a bit then came out fast, I did this for about 15 mins. She moaned like hell in excitement and said. "if you love my ass so much then why don't you fuck me". She asked me to first finger her and then fuck her. I obediently followed her commands now.

Both of us were now as horny as hell, and I was fucking her like some animal. Then she asked me to put some lubes on my cock and enter her ass as it was long since she had her ass fucked. She asked me to get the lube from my mom's cupboard as my mom love to get her ass fucked. I followed her instructions and went to my mom's cupboard and was searching the whole place when in one section I found some of her sexy nighty, one 10 inch dildo and lubrication for anal sex. I was shocked to find this in my mom's cupboard but there was no time as there was a beautiful ass waiting to get fucked by me. I picked up the lube and headed for my bedroom where my aunt was waiting for me naked ready to be fucked in her ass. I squirted some lube on her ass hole and some on my cock and slowly pushed my cock into her. First she groaned in pain but as I pushed deeper she got used to it and sometime later her groans became moans of pain, this was signal for me to start. I started to fuck her slowly and steadily increased my pace. Sometime later I was actually fucking her like crazy and she was shouting out stuff like fuck me you mother fucker, and many different things. She now looked like a perfect hooker.

As my pace increased so we both got closer to reach an orgasm, so I got out of her asshole and told her to blow me orally while I lick her, she took a near by towel and wiped my dick clean and got on her back with me on top of her in 69. now I was fucking her mouth while she was grinding her pussy on to my face, the whole thing was such a big turn on that I couldn't control it anymore and told her I was about to come when she asked me to spray it on her face and spoon my cock spurted loads of cum on her face even though I had come just some time back. My cum was all over her face now and she moaned loud and came making my whole face wet with the sweet gush of her fluids. I licked her pussy and cleaned all remains of her orgasm fro there and lied down next to her. She turned her face towards me and I could see my cum all over her face, her hair was matted and some even went in her eyes. Then to my surprise she scooped some of my cum from her face and got it to my lips and fed it to me and surprisingly I licked it. Seeing this she asked me to clean her face which I obediently did. The whole incident brought the horny female in her back to life and she asked me to lie on my back while she got on top of me. Her pussy was just inches from my face and I thought she wanted me to go down on her but as I opened my mouth and neared her pussy a golden stream of liquid hit my tongue and before o knew what was happening I was drinking my aunts urine. The whole thing turned me too much and I came even without touching myself.

After we were both exhausted we had a bath and were lying on my bed naked that time I she asked me if I was interested in my own mom, I was shocked but told her the truth that I have fantasized many a times about having sex with her. She told me since I had given her the best time of her life she will try working a threesome with my mom. I was more than happy and thinking about it I went to sleep in my aunts arms. I woke up at 7 and found a note with thanks written on it. I understood aunt had left so I fixed up the whole place and went to eat out with friends.

After that day me and my aunt have been together many a times and she has even become pregnant because of me, now she has a daughter who's my cousin and the other kid which she will have will be my son.

Aunt was a divorced female so my mom had asked my aunt about the baby it was then my aunt had convinced my mom for fulfilling my desires. Tonight is the night my mom is going to fulfill my desires so I am desperately waiting for it...........................
Manav