Wet Bar

Story Info
A failed date turns into a night of pleasure for local.
2.9k words
4.07
18.3k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came up beside me at the bar. I was seated in a stool drinking slowly on my favorite bourbon when in my peripheral vision I sense beauty wedge herself up to the bar. She had long black hair, tall and toned with natural tanned skin of Latino persuasion. Her blouse was light and flowing with checkered patterns of various colors, while her skirt was high and tight, orange with blue striping. Her ass made a spectacular bulge that S'd down to her long legs that flowed into her black heel shoes where she was putting all her weight on her right foot and lifting the left as she leaned into the bar.

As she held out a 20 toward the bartender and asked for a vodka martini, she looked over at me as I was just looking up from her backside. I felt a moment blush but she smiled wide showing gorgeous teeth draped with luscious lips painted a dark red with just the right amount of covering. Her eyes were as dark as her hair but they still smiled with her mouth and a peek of her tongue grazed those flossy whites.

I stumbled as I gained my repose and stuttered, "Vodka martini, a second favorite drink of mine" as I smiled. The bartender took her cash and walked off to mix the drink. The bar was fairly crowded and she had wedged her way between me and the fellow sitting next to. She watched the bartender stroll away to make her drink to our right and she leaned a bit that way slightly brushing her ass against my right arm. She looked back with a smile and commented, "A dark bourbon looks like, a second favorite of mine...when I can take advantage" as she put a breathy air into the last part of her sentence. At the same time she leaned a little farther to her right and reached into her small hand bag she had placed at the bar while further pressing her ass into my side.

I looked over and saw that she had pulled a cell out of her small hand bag and was looking down at it, I believe she was actually reading a text or something on it but I felt positive that she was flirting with me at the same time I mean her ass was pressed against me and she had to know it. God, it was beautiful I couldn't help but to stare over at it and see its rounded shape, so firm and tight, not a hint of a panty line. I moved my hand down to my leg causing my arm to brush her ass checks as I did so. To my surprise she pressed harder towards my side and kicked her left leg further toward me in front of my right leg. I looked up toward her head and her face was still into her phone but she was smiling and I noticed her left eye corner toward me with a gleam then go back to her phone as I felt her ass gyrate against me some. I looked around at the bar, it was very busy and the tables behind us were packed but no one appeared to be looking directly at us.

My hand lifted from my knee and I reached my fingers to the back of her leg to graze her skin slightly as if it may be an accident, just to see what her reaction would be. She moved her leg into my graze, so I gave a slight massage to that area just above her knee and below her skirt on the inner leg. Her response was immediate and determined and it was inviting, she moved her leg with my hand motion and her ass went along with it causing my hand to slide further up her leg. I watched as my hand disappeared under her skirt and I could feel the warmth of her inner thigh and began feeling the bulge of that perfect tight ass.

I turned my and palm up and cupped her left butt cheek in my palm and squeezed a palm full of that ass. My forefinger went across her cheeks, my thumb along her side as my other 3 fingers crept into the crack of her ass. At first I felt not panties, a thong as my fingers found the strap riding into that glorious gap of hers. I pushed it aside with my middle finger and my third explored her mound. It was warm and already dripping wet as my third finger rubbed the outer labia and I could feel moister flowing from her love hole. My finger followed it in along with the middle one. I let my fingers explore her moist hole as they drove into her canal, feeling her ridges of her inner pussy hole.

I had come to the bar to meet my date; a man a girlfriend had set me up with, ughh why do I ever listen to my girlfriends about relationship advice. Those bitches can't ever stay in one and are walking soap operas, but at any rate I was having urges and felt the need to get out for a bit so why not. We had agreed to meet down at the corner pub for a couple of drinks and to chat a bit. We both knew that place and it was popular, just a good ole fashion Irish pub type of place; great place to meet in public that's not too noisy to have a conversation but busy enough to where your conversation is not everyone else's business.

I had seen the guy before while out with my friends and he was nice looking, dark hair, tall, pretty nice build; something of interest. I dressed nice casual with a high tight skirt, it was warm out and mine as well heat it up a bit more..hey I had been horny for months. I arrived at the bar just in time. Once inside, I saw him at a small table by a window and he waved towards me as I came in. I walked over and he politely got up gave me a greeting hug with a hello and offered a seat, real gentlemanly like.

Everything went fine for the first hour, we had a couple of drinks and chatted about all sorts of topics and things seemed to be going good. I guess they went too good for him because he opened up a little too much. He was telling me a story about some "past" girlfriend and part of the story caught my attention it matched with one of his previous stories. I confronted him about it and he began to stumble over his stories, they weren't matching up. I excused myself to go to the ladies room but really I headed for my cell. I had a friend that knew the girl he was talking about.

Well I discovered a lot of things in that little bathroom break, like mister nice was actually engaged to this woman who was a business executive and out of town a lot and currently on a business trip. I had been in flings like this before and had some fun but had previously had a very bad experience so was in no mood for it tonight.

I went back to the table and smiled really big and told him I had a story for him, and began talking very personally about his fiancé. Haw, you should have seen his face drop. He became really nervous and then acted like a message came on his phone. He looked at it and started telling me that his brother just texted him and there was a problem possible emergency. He asked for forgiveness and needed to leave right away, I just smiled and said told him of course and to make sure that Vicki was ok. He looked at me funny and quickly headed to the door.

Whew, I felt a bit angry but then really relieved. Perhaps the couple of vodka martinis were getting to me because I started to laugh. I was thinking about leaving but then felt my sex hunger between my thighs, and thought to myself, "fuck that I came out tonight now enjoy it". And that's what I was going to do, completely, a woman with a fuck hunger unchained. I scanned the bar for my prey.

I saw my target at the bar. He sat at the barstool tall and well formed. His hair was dark and the couple of times he had turned around his face was very well sculpted. He appeared to be alone and was having a whiskey. Although it was a bit tight at the bar, I could easily make my way between him and the guy next to him to order another drink and make my move. God I started getting wet just thinking about it and feeling my vag throb..haha. My drink was done so I got up to make my move.

He was looking straight ahead as I came up and didn't notice me until I was wedged between him and the guy to the right, who was leaned over talking to another woman anyway. I held out my cash toward the bar tender and edged my weight onto my right forcing my ass slightly his direction. I smiled towards him as I ordered my drink, "Vodka Martini" and he looked at me with a blush and commented about it being one of his favorite drinks. I don't give a fuck what it is you are my favorite drink tonight mister dark and handsome. I made a hinting remark of his drink to show that I was up for some play and then looked to my right as I sit my hand bag at the bar and pushed my ass a little more towards him. He didn't seem to mind so far. He shouldn't, guys have been complimenting my ass all my life and it has never let me down yet.

I felt his hand lightly brush the back of my leg after readjusting my leg in front of his. I just played coy and smiled as I read some messages on my phone. He was testing to see if was playing with him or just not paying attention to what I was doing, so I signaled him by gyrating into his touch. His hand was soon back at my leg and I felt a rush and my sex starting to become very wet. His hand massaged the back of my inner thigh and I moved along with his movements to let him know to keep going. Soon, his hand was at the lower side of my ass and just under my skirt. He finally cupped by ass and his fingers caressed my pussy through my thong, which was soon to the side as his finger found my wet tunnel. I was near gushing and loving every twirl and thrust of his fingers.

I could tell this girl was coming right there at the bar with two of my middle fingers deep inside of her now dripping wet pussy and I didn't even know her name. That was the excitement of it, two completely strangers sharing this intimate moment in total public. Then reality came back just for a moment and I started looking around to see if anyone had noticed our charades. We were pretty nonchalant about it and really it appeared that just two people were at the bar together, a guy and his gal and the gal was basically trying to sit on his lap. I glanced around for a moment and did notice a guy at a nearby table looking away with a smile as I looked his way. He had caught us but it didn't offend him, I believe he was more embarrassed of getting caught watching but enjoying the show. He glanced back quickly and gave me thumbs up as he got up and headed towards the restrooms.

She had caught that I was distracted for a second and I felt her pussy squeeze on my fingers and more moisture run down my fingers into my palm, god I wanted to taste that snatch honey so bad. She looked back at me and simply said, "Follow me".

She slid herself off my fingers and turned toward the restrooms. I quickly lifted my hand sniffing the love juice covering it, finding it appeasing. I licked my hand as if it were a ice cream cone and I could taste her inner scent and her love dew, it was fabulous. I got up and started following her towards the restroom. We got to the door of the women's room and no one was really around. "Just a sec" she said as she went in. Moments later the door cracked open and her arm reached out as she pulled me in. She smothered me in an instant with her face all over mine and her tongue was quickly into my mouth, she tasted like berries with a hint of vodka. She then quickly pulled me towards the last of two stalls, as we went in I saw no one else in the bathroom. She pulled me into the stall and shut the stall door. She quickly pushed my back toward the toilet gave me a big kiss and turned around facing the stall door. Her hands went up to the top of the door and she spread eagle as if she were being arrested, lifting her ass high, her cheeks peering beneath her high tight skirt, magnificent! Her right hand came down and reached back for my crotch and she began stroking my rock hard cock through my pants.

"I don't even know your name" I said stupidly.

"You want to get to know each other or do you want to fuck me!" She retorted.

No need to demand twice. I was quickly dropping my pants. My throbbing love pole burst out as I lowered them. I felt her hand quickly grasp my solid rod. "God damn, get that fucking thing into my pussy!" she moaned. I put my left hand on the back of her neck, forcing her forward and she lifted her ass. My right went under the skirt as I pulled that thong completely clear of her pussy hole. Her hand guided my cock to her dripping hole then went back up to the door as I entered her. Ohh fuck it felt so good as my 8inches of hardness slid deep into her. She let out a big moan and a small yelp. I began gyrating slowly in and out of her a couple of times; I could already feel a big load pulsing toward the head of my cock.

"Fucking, fuck me hard damn it" she cried. I started thrusting hard and quick. My balls were slapping the back of her ass; she was moaning in pure ecstasy. It wasn't long before I could contain it any longer, my cock was at max erection. I could feel the head of my dick touching the base of her cervix and we were both moaning.

"Come baby, god come all in me, shoot that load all in me" she was shouting.

I drove one more time deep in her as we reached a climax. My hot load began exploding into the depths of her pussy. I felt it coat her inner walls. I stayed fully inserted as my first blast of hot milky jizz projected out the head of my cock. The feeling was other worldly we were both moaning. I heard the bathroom door open and a few steps, as who ever heard us, they stopped as if listening for a moment.

Soon we sighed and giggled as I slid out of her snatch. A string of gooey semen and vaginal lubricant followed my cock out. She bent down and sucked the love sauce off my quickly softening cock. I felt a surge rush through my body as her warm mouth enveloped my dick.

I heard the door to the stall next door open and a woman enter. I could hear the heels clacking as she entered the stall.

The gal with me rose up, adjusting her thong as she opened the stall door.

"Wait, aren't you going to give me your name and number?" I asked in a slight laugh.

She didn't even turn around, just opened the stall door and said, "You did a wonderful job! I think we leave it at that." As she turned to leave the restroom, she quickly uttered "Hey" after my goodbye, apparently acknowledging the person in the stall next door?

I stood for a second as I watched her leave the restroom and as I started toward the door to follow her out, I noticed the stall next to me was open. Perched upon the commode was a redheaded beauty staring with bright eyes and ruby red lips, the tip of her tongue touching her upper lip.

I blushed and said, "Excuse me, I am sorry!" very apologetically.

The devil in redheads then showed its face, her smile went straight and she leaned back exposing herself through her dress. I could see her red pubic mound slightly through her dress as she shifted it to purposely give me a peek.

"Shut the fuck up! You're not done yet boy!" was her command toward me as she stuck her tongue out and completely exposed her lush bush to me. I strode into the stall closing the door behind me...