Wet Dream: 04

Story Info
Mother, may I.
4.4k words
4.65
42.9k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SunChris
SunChris
354 Followers

Almost of its own volition, my hand reached out towards Mom's right breast. The heft and heat of her tit surprised me as I held it in my hand. She sighed when my thumb grazed her nipple.

I looked at Di whose panicked expression had turned to one of guarded surprise. Her arms dropped to her sides as she tentatively uncovered herself.

I bent over and boldly placed my mouth over Mom's left nipple, licked and then sucked the large puffy areola into my mouth. I teased the soft pliable tissue with the tip of my tongue and then nibbled on the nipple as it lengthened and hardened in response. Mom's body tensed and she let out a shuddering sigh.

Emboldened by Mom's initial response to my touch, I reached between her legs and cupped her pussy in my hand. Her heat flowed into my palm as I rubbed her labia with a gentle grinding action of my wrist. I felt the roughness of the loop of string as my palm slipped across the moist folds of her large labial lips. I grasped the loop and gave a gentle tug.

"Hmf, show and tell?" Mom asked. "I'll show first?" she queried as she pulled away from my suckling mouth and the caress of my hand between her legs.

She bent over and fluffed, then positioned my pillows to her satisfaction at the head of my bed. I was amazed at the smoothness and tightness of her ass as she flexed her hips and crawled up onto my bed. I resisted the urge to reach out and touch the silver disk that protruded from her anus. It winked from between her butt cheeks as she crawled across the bed. She rolled and positioned herself comfortably against the pillows she had positioned against the headboard. She slouched much like we had found her outside my bedroom door. Her thighs drifted slowly apart. My mother's body lay obscenely positioned and exposed. The loop of string that hung from her cunt and the anal plug that protruded from her ass added to the outrageousness of the scene. My cock twitched and bobbed in prurient response. I couldn't take my eyes off of her explicitly presented and totally naked body.

She threaded her index finger through the loop that hung from her pussy and tantalizingly applied steady pressure. Her plump labia bulged and then began to separate as a dark red object began to appear between the heavy folds of tissue. She relaxed the pressure and the foreign object retreated and disappeared within the forbidden tunnel between her legs. She pulled again. The labia bulged and separated again as a round red object gradually grew in size, stretched her vaginal opening, and slipped free from the canal of my birth. The ball hung from a string that disappeared between the heavy labia that closed over and hid what remained inside. The string remained taut as she continued to apply pressure on the loop in her hand. Another dark red ball bulged against her opening as she pulled it steadily from her body. Clear viscous liquid oozed out and around the ball as it continued to stretch the delicate pink tissues of her pussy. The liquid ran down and around the metal disk that protruded from her anus and dribbled onto the bed. Another tug and the ball sprang free of her pussy's grip. It fell onto the growing dark wet stain on the bed.

"Ummm, feels delicious and so arousing. It would feel even more arousing if someone else put them back inside my pussy. Would you like to put them inside me? Would you like to touch me?" she asked huskily as she placed her hands on the bed at her sides.

In a fog, almost in a trance, with my entire body buzzing with lustful excitement, I crawled onto the bed between her legs. Her lubricating fluids continued to ooze from her vagina, run down her labia and add to the growing stain on the bed. I could smell her musk. It was strong and pungent. I breathed it in as I retrieved the large dark red beads from where they lay so close to her crotch. They were warm from the heat of her body and slippery with her lubrication. I pressed one of the balls against her slit. Mom moaned and shifted her hips in expectation and in clear invitation. The balls easily separated and pushed the fat labia aside. The labia surrounded my fingers as the first ball snuggled against her pussy's opening. I applied more pressure and watched the ball force the small opening to stretch and enlarge. Mom spread her legs more widely in response and in encouragement to the invasion. The ball continued to stretch her opening and then suddenly slipped through. The warmth of her pussy engulfed my fingers as they too slipped through her hot wet opening. Mom groaned. Her pussy contracted and squeezed against my penetrating fingers.

"Yes," she hissed through clenched teeth. "More," she breathed and thrust her hips against my hand.

I placed the second ball against her glistening dark gash. The dark lips easily spread open and made way to her cunts dark canal. I watched with undiminished wonder and pleasure as her opening stretched and engulfed the second dark red ball. Another moan of pleasure escaped her lips as the ball disappeared inside.

The bed shuddered as Di crawled onto the bed beside Mom. I looked up at Di's face as she began to speak. Her face had an intense look of concentration about it as she asked with a timid voice, "Mother, may I touch your breast?"

"Yes you may," Mom responded as she squirmed her pelvis against my hand still pressed firmly against the second ball up inside her most private area.

Di's small hand reached out. She took Mom's nipple in her fingers and gently pulled.

"Umm, hmm, yes, good," Mom intoned.

"Mother, may I suck your nipple?" I heard Di quietly ask

"Yes, you may," I heard my mother respond again.

I smiled at the familiar childhood phrase and watched my sister suck our mother's large dark nipple into her beautiful mouth.

"Umm, that feels so good my darling."

Di reached up and caressed Mom's other breast with her hand.

"Oh, my child, you did not ask your mother if you could touch her breast. You must be punished."

Di's mouth made a loud sucking sound as she released Mom's nipple and looked up in surprise.

"Come, sit here beside me," Mom instructed as she fluffed up a couple of pillows for my sister. "Spread your legs and expose yourself to your brother."

Di blushed a bright red as she hesitantly did as she was told. Even though we had been orally intimate, this position, so exposed in front of her mother, was new and embarrassing to her.

"Wider Di. Let Jay see all of your pussy and your little bum-hole," Mom said sternly.

"Jay, remove the balls from my pussy. Let's see how well they will fit inside your sister."

"Huh," Di made a soft quiet sound of surprise.

My cock twitched at the thought of taking the large red balls out of Mom's pussy and then pushing them into and watching them disappear inside my sister's tight snatch. I could not get any harder.

Di's pussy and little bum-hole came clearly into view as Mom's hands pressed my sister's legs widely apart. I stared back and forth at the two naked pussies. I wanted to do it. I wanted to pull the balls from Mom's cunt and put them in my sister's tight pussy.

I grasped the still exposed white loop that hung from our mom's pussy and pulled the dark red balls slowly free. I enjoyed watching the balls make Mom's tissues bulge and stretch as I pulled them from her snatch. The balls slipped free one by one from her wet cunt's dark sleeve.

I shifted over between my sister's widely spread legs and admired her pussy. Her labia were much lighter and smaller than mom's. I looked at the balls with some doubt. I worried that her small tight pussy would not be able to accept them.

"Go ahead Jay. Put them inside your sister. It will be tight, but they will fit." Mom assured.

I put the first ball against my sister's slit and forced the small chubby lips aside. The roundness of the ball glided and snuggled into the opening to her cunny. Di's hips jerked in response to the foreign feeling of the firm hard ball. I pushed more firmly and watched as Di's tight little opening began to stretch.

"Oh my," she said with some alarm.

"Keep going Jay. It may be uncomfortable for her, but you will be able to get them both inside," our Mom encouraged.

I pushed more firmly and in response Di pulled her knees up and back spreading her legs more widely apart. The dark red ball stretched her opening tight and then suddenly disappeared inside.

"Owe, that kind of hurt," Di exclaimed with a confused look on her face. She looked kind of pleased, not hurt.

Without further instruction, I took the second ball and caused it follow the first. Di's tissues stretched thin again as the ball invaded her privacy. Again the large ball suddenly slid past the resistance of her pussy's opening and disappeared to join the other ball hidden inside her twat.

"Umm," my sister hummed as she looked wonderingly at the white loop that exited her pussy and hung between her legs. "I feel so, hmm, full and tight inside," she said with a tentative smile.

I gave her little clit a flick and a rub. The action immediately drew a response from our mom.

"Jay, you didn't ask for permission to touch your sister's clit. Now I have to punish you as well. Hmm, what shall we do?"

Di got a very mischievous grin on her face and said, "Maybe he needs something inserted too."

"What a good idea Di. You may pull the plug from my bum and insert it into your brother's bum. He put something from your mother inside of you. Now you may put something from your mother inside of him."

"What?" I exclaimed with not a little alarm.

"Shh. Accept your punishment Jay," she said with a warning tone as she turned and got onto her knees. "Di, pull gently and slowly dear. I'll push to help you pull it free."

Di put her fingers around the disk and pulled. I watched in fascination as Mom's anus began to bulge and evert out as the plug began to pull free. The anal plug grew in size as it stretched and dilated her anal canal. Finally the wide base of the plug slipped through her stretched anus and a large pyramidal shaped object slid slowly out of her rectum. Her anus briefly remained widely stretched and open. We could see the pink-ridged tissue inside her rectum. Slowly the anal muscle tightened and closed hiding her rectal tissues from our sight.

"Fuck," I breathed to myself and thought, "That was so hot."

"Ok Jay. Get on your knees here beside me. Di, get the KY jelly that your brother keeps in his drawer," Mom said with a knowing smile as I blushed in embarrassment. She obviously knew about the lubricating jelly that I sometimes used when I masturbated. She had snooped through my stuff.

"Put some jelly on his anus. Be generous. This, I suspect, is the first time he has had something inserted into his bum. It will be uncomfortable until he gets used to the new sensations."

I felt the cool jelly drop onto my bum as Di squeezed the thick jelly onto the sensitive tissue between my butt's cheeks. I felt pressure and the tickle of a finger rub the jelly around and on my anus. The finger stopped and pressed. My anus automatically contracted and resisted the pressure.

"Relax Jay. Push down against the pressure. Push down like you are going to poop," mom softly instructed.

I did as she suggested. I pushed and felt her finger easily slide inside. Then another finger pushed and stretched me more. It joined the first finger inside my rectum.

"Put more jelly on the plug," I heard my Mom say. "Get ready, and as soon as I remove my fingers, place the plug on his anus and apply firm pressure."

I felt Mom pull her fingers free. I felt the round smoothness of the butt plug as Di placed it against my anus. She pushed. It was huge. I felt it stretch my anus tight.

"Owe, I don't know if I can," I grunted out.

"Push down dear. You can," Mom replied.

"Oh Mom, it's so big. Can I really get it inside of him?" Di asked with doubt clearly expressed in her tone.

"Yes, you can do it. You can force it inside," Mom assured Di this time.

I strained. Di pushed. I strained down more. Di pushed more. I felt my anus stretch and burn as the plug forced my anus open and slowly entered my rectum. I felt it stretch me more and then it suddenly was inside. I felt my anus contract and snug up tightly against the plug's narrow base. I felt full. I felt a strange and unexpectedly pleasurable sensation up inside of me.

"Oh my god," Di exclaimed in surprise. "It's really inside. Oh my! Look at his penis," she added with wonder in her voice.

I heard Mom chuckle contentedly as I looked down at my hanging semi-rigid cock. Thick whitish liquid was oozing and dripping copiously from my cock. I had never oozed this much precum in my life.

"The plug is stimulating his prostate. That is what is causing his cock to leak so much fluid," Mom authoritatively stated.

"Mother, may I taste it?" Di asked excitedly.

"Why Di, you greedy little vixen. Yes, you may taste you brother's dripping excitement."

Di lay down with her head between my knees and took the head of my cock in her mouth and slurped and lapped the liquid that leaked from my dick. I felt Mom manipulate the disk and move the plug inside me. It pressed against something that gave me a brand new sensation. She manipulated it more. I leaked more. I groaned with pleasure.

"Oh god," Di said around my cock in muffled exclamation as she swallowed the fluid Mom continued to milk from my prostate.

"Ok Di. That's enough. I don't want your brother to cum just yet."

Di took one more suck on my shaft and ran her tongue along its lower surface. My cock started to twitch as my glans popped free of her mouth. I was on the edge. I closed my eyes and concentrated on not ejaculating. The urge subsided and my cock slowly stopped bobbing up and down of its own volition.

I opened my eyes and saw Mom staring hungrily at my leaking cock.

In a moment of intuition I asked, "Mother may I hold my cock over your mouth?"

"Yes you may," she answered greedily.

I knelt over and straddled her chest with my cock suspended above her mouth. She extended her tongue and licked a drop of the whitish liquid that hung from the opening of my cock.

"Di, move the butt plug in and out. Twist and turn it against his prostate. Force more of his salty liquid out," she pleaded with an urgent look on her face.

I felt Di's hand fiddle with the plug's little handle nestled between my butt cheeks. She pulled and I felt pressure against my anus from the inside. It stretched and started to burn. I moaned and Di let it slide back inside. She pushed and wiggled the large plug. I felt the oddly pleasurable pressure I had felt before. I watched in amazement as thick white fluid oozed copiously from my cock into Mom's open mouth and puddled on her tongue.

She closed her lips and swallowed. "Mmm," she hummed as more liquid leaked from my cock onto her lips as Di vigorously and repeatedly manipulated the plug in and nearly out of my rectum. Apparently she liked watching her brother's anus stretch and bulge as much as I liked watching her pussy stretch and bulge.

"You've both been such good children I think you should be rewarded. Jay move and make some room for your Mom and sister."

I scooted back and she turned and got on her hands and knees with her lovely tight ass pointed directly at me. She patted the area beside her and said, "Di come join me please."

My cock bobbed up and down in excitement as I gawked at the two pussies and two asses that were on display before me. They looked so different. Mom's pussy lips were dark, thick and heavy in appearance. Di's pussy lips were much smaller, delicate but still plump and full. Mom's large white breasts swayed dependently below her chest. A white bikini tan line crossed the smooth dark tan of her back. Di's small breasts hung darkly tanned from her chest. They swayed but with a much smaller arc of movement in comparison to Mom's pendulous motion. Her back was continuously tanned without interruption. Both asses had a small triangle of white skin from skimpy bikinis they each wore when out by the pool. Mom's ass was larger than Di's, but still round and firm.

"Mother may I...?" I let the request hang in the air.

"Yes you may," was her instant reply.

I moved behind their asses, reached between their legs and simultaneously cupped their warm mounds with the palms of my hands. Following each warm groove between their labia I located and stroked their clits. Each wiggled their pussies against my hands and cooed sounds of pleasure.

All I could think about was where to start. Then it dawned on me. I had to start with Mom since Di's pussy still contained two dark red balls.

"Fuck me Jay. I want your cock deep inside my cunt. Fuck your mom," she pleaded with dirty phrases.

I gripped my erect and almost painfully engorged cock. I looked at Di's pussy and was surprised to see clear drops of thick liquid coalescing and ready to drip from her perfect pussy's lips.

Not wanting to waste the seminal moment, I moved over quickly and ran the end of my incredibly stiff dick between Di's swollen pussy lips. The syrupy liquid that was about to fall from her sex was soon covering and wetting my dick. My glans brushed across the indentation of the entrance to her vagina. I couldn't resist. My hips pushed forwards. I felt her open to my thrust.

"Jay, no!" Di exclaimed as the head of my cock met the obstacle of an inserted ball. "Umpf. Don't! There's no room. I'm full. I feel it pressing my cervix. Please. Stop!" she pleaded.

My glans had just barely started to enter her vagina. I hadn't really entered her at all. I still had not fucked my sister. It would be Mom first after-all.

I pulled free of Di's pussy lips and shifted behind my mother's ass. I pushed my cock against the cleavage of her large pussy lips. As the lips parted and accepted the passage of my dick, they gently caressed and further wetted my stiff shaft.

"Umm Jay, I feel your cock. Yes, push it there. Yes, enter me there. Push your hard prick into the center of me. Fuck your mom's pussy with your hard young dick. Sink your hard manhood into my pussy. Push it deep. Fill me with your meat."

The dirty talk that spewed from her mouth should have filled me with disgust. The prospect of seeing my mother kneeling naked in front of me should have appalled me. The act of sticking my cock inside my mother's pussy should have sickened me beyond anything I could have imagined. I should have been horrified by what we were doing.

Instead, I was stupefied with lust and desire. I wanted to fuck my mother. I wanted to sink my erection into her dark gash. I wanted to pump my shaft in and out of her pussy. I dimly realized in the back of my sex-befuddled mind that I was completely out of control.

I pushed. My cock overcame the surprisingly tight resistance of the entrance to her pussy. I felt myself slip through. I had entered my mother. My cock was inside her pussy. I was sliding my oh-so-hard penis deep inside the origin of my birth.

Fuck it felt good, so good, so incredibly good.

I looked down and watched my cock slither, slide and pump in and out of moms pussy in slow long incredibly stimulating passes. Her anus winked at me with each thrust I made. As my hips moved forward the plug in my ass pressed against my anus. I could feel the disk between my ass cheeks as my gluts flexed and relaxed with each thrust. It suddenly dawned on me what I would do. I reached back to began to pull the large plug from my ass. I applied slow and steady pressure. I felt it dilate and stretch my anal tissue. My anus began to burn and then it slid free of my rectum. I held the large plug in my hand and thought, "Good God, that thing was inside of me."

"Mother may Di please hand me the lube?"

"Yes Jay, Di may hand you the lube," she answered almost out of breath.

SunChris
SunChris
354 Followers
12