Wet Dream

Story Info
Nothing like a good fantasy to focus your mind.
789 words
3.83
11.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*~If you ever read this, you'll know who you are, and this is what the thought of you does to me!~*

Every time I fall asleep, I see his face looking into my eyes, I feel his weight on top of me. He has his stiffened cock at the entrance of my soaked cunt. With a sly smile he begins to push into me inch by inch, until my emptiness is completely full of his hot throbbing member. I want to moan, but nothing comes out of my mouth, not one sound, it's almost like my vocal chords are paralyzed.

Slowly, he pulls back out of me and holds for a moment, just long enough for me to yearn for him to take me, long enough for me to need him to fuck me, just one small agonizing moment. Slowly, he pushes back into me, not stopping until his balls are pressed tightly against me. Finally, he begins to move in and out with slow, hard, deep thrusts, gradually working his way up to fucking me hard. I can feel every ridge, every vein on his hardened penis, as he drives it into my wanting pussy.

My hands lightly rub over his back, the nails gently scratching at his skin. His strokes become faster, harder, faster, harder my pussy squeezes his cock tightly, his eyes never leave mine. Wanting to scream, to moan, anything, but nothing, I am forced to stay silent. I can't make one noise, everything is quiet and it drives me crazy wanting to call out his name. Still his strokes, faster and harder until my nails dig into his back, sweat streams from my body, I bite my bottom lip as he pushes into me one last time, we cum together, falling to the bed out of breath and lost in ecstasy.

I close my eyes for a moment and when I open them back up, I am alone in my bed, drenched with sweat, trembling, with my wetness trickling between my thighs. I just lay there in the sweltering heat of my bedroom, thinking of him, thinking of how he fucked me, how he made love to me, how he had made me feel the ways I had never felt before, and I can't stand it anymore, my hand finds its way down to my clit, seemingly by some uncontrollable force. Closing my eyes again, I picture the first time he touched me that way, pleasures I had never known, and he revealed them to me and to realize how much it made me want him and need him.

My fingers working small circles around my clit, making me want his hard cock inside of me. Oh God, how I always want his cock filling my pussy, just the thought of him turns me on to no end. I rub faster and with my other hand I finger my pussy hard. Thinking of the time he licked it and how hot that was. To have his face there, his lips sucking at my clit, his tongue buried within my cunt, it's more than I can take. I cum hard, wishing he were here, wanting to wrap my lips around his hard cock. Sucking hard on the head, gripping tightly around his shaft with my hand, jacking him off as I suck. I pull my lips off and it makes a "pop" sound, I quickly go back down over it, pushing my mouth all the way down his cock until my chin rests on his balls, over and over, sucking harder as I pull back up to his head making the "pop" sound, and going right back down over him, until he explodes into my mouth. I refuse to release him until every drop from his hard cock has been spent.

With that out of the way, I am finally ready to go back to sleep, and dream a little more maybe. After tossing and turning for what seems to be forever, finally I get back to sleep, yet there he is again. It's like no matter what I do, I always want him to be here, I want him to take me and make me beg for more. I never imagined one man could do this to me, but here it has happened. I want to be lost in my dreams so I can stay with him in my fantasies, but I always wake up, he's not here, and I am left to count down the days until can have him touch me and make me feel this way again. It gives me chills just thinking about it right now, and again I am wishing he were here to take care of my desires.