Wet Dream or Real Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Orion2012
Orion2012
137 Followers

You eventually collapse. I continue to lick and suck on you until you finally put your hand to my forehead and push me away from between your legs. As I pull away, I continue to lick and suck on your sexy, smooth legs.

Once you've regained your breath, you quietly whisper, "Make love to me, now!"

You watch as I lean forward and gently kiss your tummy. I move a little higher and kiss you again. I continue to move up your body, planting wet, hot kisses on your sweaty skin. I stop just above your left breast. You grab my head and pull me to your chest. You sense my intense hunger for you.

I kiss my way up your chest, up your neck and stop at your mouth. I hesitate a moment and then press my lips to yours. You don't mind but you can taste yourself on my lips. Our tongues touch and then slip past each other. For a moment it feels like I'm licking you again, down between your legs.

My tongue enters your mouth at exactly the same moment that you feel the hard, swollen tip of my shaft gently slide into your hot, wet body. You inhale sharply. You feel me stop, back out slightly and then I'm slowly pushing myself back into you. You drop your hands to my hips in an effort to help guide my descent into your inviting body. We continue our passionate kiss as you close your eyes and enjoy the feeling as I press further and further into you. Once again I back out a little bit and then push back in, going deeper and deeper. You're being filled. It feels amazing. You're breathing hard.

With one final push, you feel our bodies press together. Our coupling is complete. I'm buried deep inside of you. We are one. You wrap your arms and legs around me as if you never want to let go. You feel my body relax slightly. You know that I'm simply enjoying the moment because you are too. We stop kissing and you feel my hot breath on your shoulder as I rest my head against yours. You feel a deep, inner warmth, knowing that we're both experiencing an intimacy that we haven't shared in many, many years. You desperately hope that this isn't the last time, ever. Deep down you hope there will be more of this in the near future.

A moment later, you feel me start to turn to the side. You know exactly what I'm doing; it's what we have done so many years ago, it's what you have wanted to do since the start of the evening. With my shaft stuck deep inside of you, you straighten your leg out and we slowly roll over. Finally, you're in your favorite position. You're on top. You're in control. You can put me exactly where you want me. You can make me touch you where you want to be touched.

You pull your leg back up and tuck both of your knees in beside my ribs. You sit upright and then slowly sit back on my hips. You groan as my shaft slips deeper into your steamy body, touching that one spot, your favorite spot that only a hard, stiff cock can find. You look down at me and place your hands on my chest. You run your fingers through my coarse hair and then you pinch my nipples. My hands slip up your rib cage and come to rest on your breasts. We look into each others eyes. You put your hands over mine and hold them close to your chest as you start to slowly rise up and down, slowly extracting and then accepting my hard shaft. Our breathing is heavy. You feel your sweat run down your chest, down your torso and come to rest on me. Our bodies slide easily against each other.

I grab a pillow and put it under my head, raising it off the bed. You lean forward and push your breast up to my face. You close your eyes and feel my mouth surround your swollen nipple. You groan as I flex my hips and push my hard shaft upwards and into you. I grab your hips and hold you down as I lift and lower my hips, pushing myself in and out of your body.

Between heavy breaths, you hear me say, "Mmmm." *deep breath* "I want to feel you cum with my cock buried deep inside of you." You smile at me and increase your movements. Up and down and forward and back you grind against my body. You can feel the heat and tension building from deep inside the bottom of your stomach. You know that the edge is very close for both of us.

Then you hear me say, "Babe, you feel so amazing." *deep breath* "I can't hold it any longer." *deep breath* "You're going to make me cum."

You lean forward and put your mouth to mine. You groan, as you feel my entire body suddenly go rigid. You know that I am so close to climaxing. My arms hold your body tight against me. You feel me swell and then you feel a flood of liquid warmth explode from deep down inside. My body begins to shake as spasm after spasm shoots my cum deep into your sizzling hot body. This is exactly what you have wanted for a long time. You have wanted to feel me let myself go. You have wanted me to make love to you without abandon. You have wanted me to need you in the most intimate way that two lovers can enjoy.

My powerful climax has driven you over the edge and you are now experiencing your own orgasm. Your body clamps down on my hard cock. You hear me groan as your body holds me tight, not letting go.

You shake and jerk as you too emit a loud groan. You feel my hands run up and down your sleek, slippery back. After some time, your body stops thrashing. You've buried your face in my neck. You are breathing heavy.

As you roll slightly to your left you feel me slip from your body leaving a noticeable void. You lay on your side and press your body up against mine. You drape your right leg over my legs and your right arm over my chest. You see me turn to face you and we share a soft, gentle kiss.

We are both completely spent and breathing hard. As our breathing becomes more rhythmic, our bodies relax and sleep starts to set in.

Eventually you roll over onto your side and I slip up behind you. I press my body up to yours, my front to your back. I reach around your body and slide my hand up your chest and gently cup your right breast. You hold my hand and you feel me relax. You also eventually fall asleep.

Later on, you wake up and look at the clock. It's a little after six and the sun is coming up. I'm not there. It really was all just a dream. You're a little sad because your empty, tired and sweating body is telling you that nothing happened last night but your head and your heart know that we made passionate love.

Throughout the day, you can't seem to stop smiling. Everyone you encounter asks what has gotten you into such as good mood. You're only reply is to just continue smiling.

That next evening as you get ready for bed, your thoughts are brought back to your dream; our dream. You get comfortable and lay on your side as you begin to drift off to sleep. After a while you can feel my hand cupping and massaging your breast. You can feel the length of my naked body pressed up against your back. As you lay there in the cool, dark room, you begin to feel my hot breath on the back of your shoulder and you can feel my hard cock trying to slip between your soft, smooth legs desperately trying to get back into your warm, inviting and dripping wet body. You smile to yourself, moan softly and slowly lift your leg...

Orion2012
Orion2012
137 Followers
12