Wet Dreams

Story Info
For the Vin Diesel fans honest enough to admit their fantasy.
2k words
4.38
12k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having come home from a wilder than usual party with some of her friends from work, Kate threw off her coat and headed off towards her bedroom to get changed into hey yoga pants and long sleeved t-shirt. The heels of her boots, clicking against the polished floorboards, and the barely-there black dress she'd worn had begun to frustrate her, making the top of her shoulders itch. The physical presence of the strangers in her apartment didn't register at first, because of the dimness of the room, but as she moved her hand against the light switch, a rough hand slipped across her mouth. A man's rough voice, a voice she could recognise in a crowd because she knew it so well, whispered into her ear, "Don't move. Not until I tell you to."

Her heart was racing because she was sure this couldn't possibly be real, yet the hand around her mouth felt very warm, very solid; very real. She had watched every Vin Diesel movie she could her slender hands on, over and over again, just so she could see the muscles on those arms - his build, his voice - even the contacts he wore when he had done the Riddick movies sent her libido sky-rocketing. Her mind kept telling her this wasn't happening; that she'd had far too much to drink at the party and had fallen asleep on her couch.

The hand carefully moved away, but remained on her face, in case she went to scream. The man's voice whispered, "You gonna scream?" Kate shook her head, still trying to make sense of it all. Movie characters didn't come to life, and there was no reason she could think of as to why her favourite action star would possibly want to be here with her. Her logical mind; the brilliant mind her colleagues had told her that she'd had, with the knack of suggesting options that hadn't been considered, whilst investigating the local Missing Persons cases, getting results and handling each case with delicate care; was still telling her this wasn't real.

Her body, on the other hand, was convinced everything she could feel and hear was indeed real. Under his touch, instead of stiffening with anger and fright, her entire body, from inside to out, softened, heated and needed. The hand on the light switch was gently, but firmly, pulled away and held behind her back. She stiffened then, but only for a moment. She had been seduced before, and while her partner, her beautiful girlfriend was away. The one hand that didn't hold her wrists continued to glide down her back, making her incredibly wet.

Kate's entire body was shaking with desire, but also feeling very guilty because it was a man she was craving, instead of her girlfriend, Tessa. Tessa, with her beautiful body - slender, but with curves, and a bust that could keep Kate distracted for many hours while she was trying to work. But her Tessa wasn't here - she was interstate, dealing with some family dramas again. Kate's body ached where she was touched, and in some places where she hadn't been, yet. The hand, resting on her face, moved to cover her eyes, and gently push her into her own bedroom, where her lovingly carved and crafted four posted bed had been left, unmade since getting out of bed that morning.

"Let me touch you - just a little touch, so I know you are really here," she whispered, trying to lean against the man who held her hands behind her. A laugh - a second laugh. That same voice, but from somewhere else, two men who had the same voice laughing... That couldn't be. It didn't make sense. But it did make her knees go weak with desire. Still she shook her head - Not real, she told herself, it's not real. But the hand that had reached the hem of her dress, and was sliding up the the inside of her thigh - oh yes, that felt very real. She didn't scream - she moaned. She sighed and whimpered. "What's the matter - you going for the sweet spot?" she whispered hoarsely. She could feel a finger sliding leisurely along the edge of her g-string, and knew in that very instance he knew she was ready for him.

He moved his hand away and pushed her suddenly towards the man who'd been standing in front of her, spinning her to face him as he did so. Even as her eyes adjusted themselves to the darkened room, she could see his eyes - the pearlescent eyes that she'd seen so many times. The black shirt and leather pants. Oh, she knew right away who had held her. It was her favourite anti-hero, Riddick.

"Oh, my God," she breathed, "Riddick. But... you're not real. But you are... I don't understand. Oh God." He was really going for her sweet spot. The dress opened at her back, jerking her completely upright in shock. Who was behind her now, if Riddick was standing right in front of her, the full length of him hardened and straining against his pants? The hand that had unzipped the back of her dress, reached up and yanked on her hair, making Kate cry out, but not from pain. It was then that her knees gave way from under her, and she landed heavily on the floor, as the hand in her hair let go.

Kate ended up on all fours, on her knees in front of Riddick. She looked up, licked her lips and proceded to crawl towards him - completely ready to serve him in any way he asked. As she got closer, he backed into the easy chair and lowered himself into it, his erection still straining against the leather, but he made no attempt to ease himself. Closer and closer she crawled, having forced away any thoughts claiming that she was dreaming; that is was a dream and nothing else. She stole a glance up at him, and that glance was enough. He opened his legs up for her, as she crawled right up, so that she could rub her face against his crotch.

She opened her mouth to speak, but instead of words came a gasp. A backwards tug on her hair was a savage reminder that they were not alone. The hand that held her hair bunched up even further, ensuring she wouldn't be able to move her head. Another arm reached around her, lifting her to her feet, so that the pitiful excuse for underwear could be yanked away from her body. Kate struggled, not because she was frightened - she was too aroused to be frightened anymore - but because she had been snatched away from what she felt was her prize. It was either the big guy himself, or yet another role he had played, behind her. She took a wild guess, and said, "Letty was a bitch - I'd give you the massage myself, but screw the massage - just fuck me instead."

The arm around her chest gripped harder, and her breath came out in a rush. Sighing with pleasure, she nestled herself closer to the man behind her. Riddick stood up and strode across to her and slapped her gently - "He's not going to fuck you - yet... I am." Turning his attention away from Kate to the man behind her, he suggested, "Dom, have a seat, and you might wanna be ready." He pulled her out of Dom's grip and turned her to face the other man, Sure enough, it was the street racer, Dominic Torreto, still with car grease on his hands, and his jeans undone, ready and waiting.

Hands went straight under her dress, and two fingers slid deep inside her already wet, tight core. Her mouth opened in a silent of orgasmic bliss - already she was coming hard, and she hadn't been impaled on either man yet. Riddick's pearl-like eyes looked at her, waiting for her to say no... She didn't. Instead, she whispered the one word she had often said, while she lay in her bed, while Tessa was sleeping - "Please." He lifted her up, so that, even standing he could taste her sex. Kate leaned back, otherwise she would have hit her against the ceiling, and was caught by Dominic before she felt herself sliding out of Riddick's hands.

One long stroke of Riddick's tongue against the wet, swollen lips of her eager pussy, and she came. Her scream was caught in Dominic's mouth, as he kissed her, savagely. Gentle, insistant strokes, against her lips and clit had Kate going from logical, decisive and professional into a mass of quivering, begging flesh. She wanted this - they both knew she wanted this. All she had to do was tell them to stop, and they would. They told her so. Not once did she tell them to stop. Not once did she tell them to go. She didn't care. All she cared about was being teased, pleased and taken by these two men in her home, in her room.

As Riddick's pace on her clit and pussy slowed down, her gently moved her so that she could still feel Dom's tongue wherever he wanted it to go, and be filled with his hard cock at the same time. Opening her eyes, not realising they had closed, she looked into Dom's face, just as he lifted her dress up and over her head, revealing the smooth, firm stomach, breasts that she felt weren't enough, no matter what Tessa told her, and the belly bar that she had worn that day, simply because she could. Lower down, where Riddick was gently parting her inner lips, like the sun after a rainstorm, her snatch was, as always for her lover, tidy and smooth; ready, wet and waiting.

"This is your last chance to back out. All you have to do is say the word. It's all up to you," Dom's words echoing Riddick's thoughts. She opened her mouth, and they tensed.

"Stay," she begged. "Yes," she cried out, opening her legs wider for Riddick's probing hand. Her head thrown back, Riddick surged inside her, in and out, hard and fast, while both men watched her body tremble and quiver; while they both heard her moan, cry out and beg for more. They heard her beg for no mercy, for the feel of Dom and to lick and suck Riddick clean while she was being taken.

It was she wanted - it was exactly what she got. Riddick eased himself out of her now clenching, tight hole, his cock covered in the glistening wet juices. He grabbed her hard by the shoulders - hard enough to leave bruises and felt her shudder under his touch, as her forced her around to face him. Dom pushed her from the lower back, so that she was bent forward, in the prime position to be fucked, while she sucked at the same time. Yes, this was what she craved, and envisioned, while she stroked and finger-fucked herself after she and Tessa were done with their love-making, as Tessa slept beside her. Only this time, she didn't have Tessa in her bed, so waking her up wasn't going to be an issue.

Both men stayed standing, one fucking her from behind, and the other with his hand in her hair, as he fucked her mouth. They could only just make out her moans and ecstatic screams with something so big in her mouth, it was the way they all wanted it. Again, she was coming again, so often and so tightly she couldn't tell where one ended and the next one began. Over and over, being taken by two men, one on each end of her, and just the wondering thought of having Tessa come home to find her like this got her off again - just as Dom and Riddick came with her. Riddick's cock was shoved down into her mouth as far as she could take it, forcing her to swallow it all.

Spent, she dropped to her knees, and watched them dress and prepare to go. She said the only thing she could coherently think of: "Thank you." Just as the alarm clock shrieked it's usually annoying tone, reminding her that she had been right, all along - It was just a dream.