Wet Dreams

Story Info
Naughty dream about another man.
937 words
8.5k
5
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dreamed of you again last night, your body haunts my mind. You bring your mouth to my ear and whisper that I'm a naughty girl and that you are going to punish me in any way you please. I half heartedly beg you to go easy on me but we both know that my body is getting moist just from the anticipation of what you are going to do to me.

You take my hand in yours, kiss me on the palm, then gently twisting you pin my arm so that I'm lying on my stomach face down. You tie one wrist to the bedpost and then the other, making sure they are good and tight as you don't want me to be able to move at all for what you have in mind!

You kiss your way down my shoulders and back until you come to my well rounded ass, you kiss each cheek and then give me a resounding slap as you continue down my body. You grab my ankles and tie them to the corners of the footboard, when you have finished I'm tied to all corners and spread open for you to do with me as you please. But you aren't done yet. Next you take a silk scarf and cover my eyes with it and a second silk scarf is used as a gag in my mouth. I am now completely at your mercy.

You turn on some music and a throbbing, pulsing beat comes on that I quickly recognize, it's 'Closer' by Nine Inch Nails, one of the most erotic songs that I've ever heard in my life. I hear you open a drawer and take something out of it, then you come and kneel on the side of the bed with just your denim clad legs lightly touching my hip. You open a bottle and squeeze something into your hands; you blow on it first to warm it, then ever so slowly you place your hands on my back and massage me in a soft gentle motion. It feels so nice that I'm content to let you rub my back all night but you have other plans! Only a moment passes before you move your hands all the way down to my feet where you rub them and run your fingers along my instep, I let out a moan around the gag, I had forgotten how erotic a foot rub could be.

You then stroke your hands up my calves and the backs of my thighs until you get to the apex of my sex, you pause for just a second before you continue on up to my ass and rub my cheeks as well. You rub them until my skin is tingling and then spread my knees apart more, you grab a pillow and wedge it under my hips so that my ass is lifted into the air to give you better access. Without any hesitation you give me a resounding smack on first one cheek and then the other! I let out a muffled Ohhhh from behind my gag but you don't slow or stop, you give me another 5 or 6 ringing slaps before restraining yourself. You gently rub your hands over my ass again to soothe me and run your fingertips down the curve of my ass until you get to my damp pussy. You insert a finger and press your thumb against my clit, then you withdraw and slam it into me again and again before you add a second and third and start to drive me over the brink. I'm breathing so hard behind my gag that my panting can be heard all over the room. You piston your fingers in and out of my pussy until I'm about to cum but then stop and remove them from my dripping cunt and I moan in frustration and push my hips back towards you hoping that you will fill me again.

I hear you unzip your fly and my pussy clenches from the sound, I'm writhing with anticipation now. You kneel between my legs and position the head of your cock at my entrance and ever so slowly you slide into me! Even with just the tip of you inside I feel filled to the max but I know there is a lot more to come. You give my body a minute to adjust and then with a small thrust of your hips you are suddenly over half inside my pussy. Your dick is filling me and stretching me, I don't know if I can handle anymore; I'm on the verge of cumming just from the fullness of your cock inside me. You pull out of me slowly and then you ram into me again and again until you are fully inside and your balls are hitting my clit in just the right way, I scream around my gag and my pussy convulses and contracts around you so hard that I almost black out.

You don't give me a chance to recover though; you just keep driving your cock into me over and over until I am shaking from the intensity of the pleasure. I'm on the verge of climaxing again when I feel your shaft swell inside me and I know you are about to cum. You pull out of me at the last moment and shoot your load all over my ass and back with a groan of satisfaction.

I wake up and lie there wanting you so badly and wishing I could go back to sleep and dream of you again.

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
LustyLeaderLustyLeaderover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I hope this is the first of many stories to come! Thanks for your terrific feedback and yes I agree the editing is awesome!!!

AphroditesdaughterAphroditesdaughterover 11 years ago
Fabulous

Great story! I'm sitting here at work and can visualize each aspect. You have a talent for the sensual. Terrific editing as well.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Don't Be Shy Don't be shy with me... Fuck me, Fuck my ass.in Anal
Anal Discovery She describes her anal masturbation.in Toys & Masturbation
Famous Blue Raincoat Marianne submits to Suzanne, who humilates her.in BDSM
Interior Motives Boss has designs on employee's wife.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Don't Worry About It A teacher. His student’s mom. Their hot afternoon.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories