Wet Dreams

Story Info
A girl has erotic dreams.
1.4k words
4.36
10.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iscaa
Iscaa
14 Followers

It was another hot humid day and I wasn't looking forward to going to bed, where I would just lie awake in the heat. I took another cold shower, knowing the cool feeling wouldn't last, walked into my bedroom naked, and slipped under the sheet.

I had opened the window, hoping for a breeze. I could hear the dogs barking at the night creatures. I soon grew warm again, so I threw the sheet off. That was better. I could feel the ceiling fan blow air on my hot body. I lay on my back and spread my legs and slowly drifted off to sleep.

I suddenly become aware of a hand on my knee, it lightly caresses and starts to move up my inner thigh, the fingers doing a little dance. My skin gets goosebumps. I moan a little as I can feel the hand massage my thigh lightly, always moving higher and higher.

I move my legs a little wider, waiting for more. A finger tip circles around the outer lips of my pussy, tickling them. A hand works up my other thigh, massaging and dancing all the way to my knee again. I sigh, anticipating, wanting so much more. I was heating up again, but the fan helped to cool me down. His hand starts the journey back up my thigh. I hold my breath waiting. I am getting wet now, my heart beats faster my body starts to tremble.

I feel his fingers lightly play and dance in my little curly pubes, then go up to my belly, just barely touching the skin.

Then suddenly his hand presses down, it is a big hand, I feel a jolt run thru my entire body. Seconds pass, his hand starts moving again, massaging as he travels upwards. God, but it feels good, My head moves from side to side and a low groan escapes my lips.

His fingers slowly make their way up to one of my breasts, lightly going around the outer edge. I arch my back. My nipples are hard, aching to be touched.

He finally makes his way slowly up to my waiting nipple and flicks it. Oh god another jolt shakes me. Two fingers tweak the hard tip, working it, before moving on down, massaging as he goes. Another low groan escapes my lips.

Now he moves across to my other breast and ever so slowly does the same thing, running his fingertips over my flesh before taking the nipple between his finger and thumb and rolling it, pulling it.

By this time my body is on fire, aching. I moan again, moving my head from side to side, hands grasping the sheet, my legs moving. Finally he starts his way back down, moving again in circles to my navel, pressing, massaging, and tickling. My body glistens with sweat now, the fan moving the air, cooling me, goosebumps cover my flesh.

Once he reaches my pussy I hold my breath, waiting. When he cups my mound, I squeeze my legs together. Oh, the pressure just about makes me cum. I hold him like that for a minute, and then open my legs again, sighing. He presses down and releases, over and over again. I am so wet now. I know his hand must be slippery with my juices.

Then I feel a finger start to trace a line along the outer lips of my pussy. Slowly it travels along, up and down, teasing, and then dipping inside me for a second before going back to the teasing. Now I'm trembling, moving, just a mindless thing, putty in his capable hands.

He strokes the folds and when he comes to the entrance where I so want his fingers to go, he stops and goes back to stroking me. My pussy is pulsing now, the build up is almost painful.

Finally he comes to the entrance again, stops, waits, and then pushes his finger in, just a bit, moving it in a circle. Oh God, I squeeze my thighs together again. He pushes them back open with his free hand, holding me still while he works his magic on me. I feel his finger push deeper inside of me now until he finds my G-spot and strokes it's rough surface. The pressure I feel, makes me emit a low gutteral groan.

Then I feel two fingers push inside of me, stroking in and out, over and over, while his thumb works on my clit. I cry out now, hanging onto the bed sheet, it is coming soon, the climax of a lifetime.

He works me up to the peak and over the edge, I start to cum...It starts in my pussy and then it radiates outward up into my stomach and along my limbs. My whole being is trembling with the intensity of it.

That is when I woke up. As my mind awoke, my body was still climaxing strongly. I gasped, struggling with what I was feeling. When I start coming down from the best climax I've had in ages, I thought "that was amazing", and I smiled. After some time, the fan cooled my body down, and I was able to doze off again.

I dream again but this time, it is different. Instead of fingers I feel his lips on my knee. Tracing a line from my knee up my thigh, sucking, kissing. I can feel my heartbeat quicken. I sigh, spread my legs wider, and wait. His lips work their way to my moist pussy and then back up my other thigh, and down again.

I finally feel his tongue lightly on my clit, flicking it, my body reacts strongly shivering violently. He spreads the lips and goes to work, sucking, licking all the liquid I have to give. More keeps coming as he keeps on stimulating me to higher and higher levels. His tongue dives in and out of my slit over and over again.

I am so close now. Suddenly his lips are gone, I hold my breath, then I feel those lovely lips start to suck on one of my very erect nipples, I arch my back, groaning out loud. His hand massages my other breast as his lips lick and suck . I feel his other hand cup my pussy, pressing down and releasing, again and again. His fingers dance all around, making me crazy. Oh my God, it is happening again, I am in for another fantastic climax.

The pressure is building to an icredible level. Then I feel movement as he places himself between my legs. I am so ready for him now. He pushes the big head of his cock into my entrance and stops, and then he rotates his hips. I know my pussy is dripping wet now. I put my hands on his butt and try to pull him in deeper. I need to feel all of his big cock inside of me, need to feel him stretch me wide open.

He takes my hands and puts them above my head, holding them there. He is in control, and wants me to know it. I feel his lips on mine, his tongue slips inside my mouth as his stiff cock slips easily inside my slick pussy.

He angles himself just right and starts to move in and out slowly, all the way in and all the way out. This goes on and on, tongue, cock, in perfect sync on and on. I moan beneath him, meeting his thrusts with my own. He still holds me down.

As the minutes go on, his movements become faster, the sweat of our bodies mingling, until I can take no more and I cry out; " I am going to cum, oh God! "

He pumps hard and fast now, we start cumming together in an explosion that rocks my body like never before.

I awoke in mid climax, groaning loudly. I opened my eyes, my body still feeling the full affect of my orgasm, spreading from my pussy outwards, radiating throughout my body I lay on the bed gasping. I thought; "Oh my God, what is happening to me?"

When I finally calmed down enough I put my hand on my pussy and found it dripping wet with my cum. Unbelievable! It was still pulsing from the aftershock of what I had just been through. This had to be a dream, but what a dream!

I sighed, this had never happened to me before. And I liked it...liked it alot! I smiled as I lay there thinking, and I wondered if I would ever have these kinds of wet dreams again.

"I certainly hope I do" I thought, as I slowly drifted back off to sleep.

Iscaa
Iscaa
14 Followers