Wet Dreams Ch. 04

Story Info
A photo shoot turned erotic.
2.3k words
4.44
19.4k
3
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baremetal
baremetal
253 Followers

We walk hand in hand out towards the meadow for our first nude shots, I am bundled in my robe, you are comfortable with yours billowing along behind you. I ask how your interlude with Steve went and you giggle.

"He's so good to help me get in a randy mood," you reply, " but two can play at that game. I got so wet flirting with him on the bed that I used my panties to blot my pussy lips, then let him have them."

"Cunt," I said, somewhat disappointed to say goodbye to my favorite pair of panties in such a fashion, "Steve uses cunt."

"Mmm yes, cunt for Steve, fuck, I'm getting all wet again." you're rambling, getting used to being naughty cunt for your favorite tease, perhaps the thought of the large bulge in his jeans also inserting itself into your mind, or cunt, as the case may be.

"Wet will be very hot in the pictures." I remind her, helping her out of her robe and then removing mine. I am still rock hard against my belly. You run your hand up and down my shaft.

"Fuck but you are hard," your throat dry with emotion, "and I'm so wet, the pictures are going to look like we're going to fuck any minute."

We are standing on the edge of the blanket having a reasonably serious conversation stark naked, so yes we are getting very comfy with the situation, but now the composition of the pictures comes into question.

"We spent a lot of time getting our bodies into the shape they are now, " I started, trying to put all my thoughts together, "and we have been enjoying better and more frequent sex because we are in better shape and are more desirable,, not only to each other but to everyone that notices, to the special groups we flirt and tease. It also makes us more comfortable with exhibitionism, which really that's what a nude picture shoot is all about."

"O.K. Doctor Freud, what's that all about." you question my integrity.

"The pictures taken when we were partially nude could be classified as cute, and romantic. The pictures we take nude will show a romantic loving couple, one that having sex is a major portion of sharing that love, so we are going to look like the shoot is all about our foreplay, and I'm good with that. If I'm holding you pressing my hardness against you belly it would not be very realistic if your pussy wasn't swollen and wet," I feel my case is stated well.

"So our pictures are going to be very sexy." you declare, and I agree.

Ned and Steve and the girls arrive and we get right to work. They set up a video camera on a tripod to capture the shoot as well as still pictures. The first pictures are standing, holding hands, the long grasses brushing at our thighs. Sonia comes over to suckle your breasts and my eyes twinkle with a suggestion.

"Let's share the work." I tell her lowering my lips to one of your nipples, a deep guttural moan escapes your lips as Sonia mouths the other.

" Oh Fuck, that feels so good, I love being shared like this, aah, my clit is just throbbing right now." you sigh with pleasure. I use my teeth on the edges of your swollen bud, pulling it ever longer, then kiss up your breast, along your collar bone to your neck, nibbling up to your ear.

"Your nipples are teased hard so they show, we should coax your clitoris to show as well." I whisper in my most convincing voice, my tongue tracing the outline of your ear. My hand starts a long slow slide down your belly, pausing at your mound for a pleasurable moment, giving you some time to think about my request but knowing full well I'm going to do it anyway.

"Yes, Oh Yes." is all you can moan, Sonia is still latched to your breast and my finger has already arrived at the scene, teasing your substantial clit from the safety of it's hood, my thumb now joining in the pinching and teasing, your nubbin turning into the cocklet I know it to be. Your legs almost desert you for a moment as your first small climax takes you.

So now when the need arises Sonia and I both make love to your breasts, you are so into being shared your hands cup your breasts to offer them to our mouths, while my fingers torment your ever thickening love button. You are completely aroused now, needing cock desperately, fingers and tongues will just keep making you even more needy. Our pictures are becoming more edgy, your ass tight to my cock if I stand behind you, my hands weighing your breasts, rubbing my rough fingers across your swollen nipples, little sparks of arousal jolting your clitoris causing more spasms between your legs. Your head leans back onto my chest to invite my mouth to nibble your exposed throat. A turn towards each other to kiss, passion fueling our tongues, your fingers encircling my shaft and teasing my tight ball sac, courtesy of Tess and her freezer bag. Ned lets us heat up to such a point then has us move to a different position.

We are on our knees on the blanket, one shot of you backed into my crotch, arms supporting you, another of me bending to kiss your ass as you arch for more and longer contact. Ned calls for us to lie down and we quickly get entangled as we slip into familiar positions, my hand cupping your sex, our cheeks hollowed in a sensual kiss. You pull me onto you and Ned calls a halt.

"That's not the ass we want on top." he jokes so not to hurt my feelings, but we take the hint. We lie back down, holding each other lovingly as we kiss, your leg slides over top of mine, I feel your quiet groan of passion in my mouth, you are exposed to the camera, open, as ready as a woman can be for her lover. We hear Ned's approval but non is needed, you want to show yourself now, your only release for now will be your wanton behavior for the camera and your yummy Steve. My hand slips to your bottom and pulls at your cheek, exposing more of the treasures between your thighs to all, your lips mouthing wet yes's against my throat as you cum on camera for the first, but certainly not the last time.

We move to the barn, some shots outside, then inside to the small workshop. The props come into play, you have my cock and balls harnessed, the reins in your hands pulling my shaft parallel to the ground as you tug the leather between my legs. One with a horseshoe draped over the base of my cock, another in your hand as if you just got a ringer, then another group with chain wrapped up my shaft, you holding the end of the chain like you have a leash on my cock and are leading me. We use the same chain to tie your hands over your head to a rusty hook on a beam, keeping you just on your tippy toes. This is a great shot for your breasts and ass, Sonia and I wait until you are tied before we descend on your breasts and with you stretched out everyone watches as I tease your clit even longer and harder. I stand either in front or behind you with a leather strap in my hand and the pictures are naughty hot, you look so vulnerable yet oh so fuckable at the same time. We take a long piece of leather and wrap it around your throat, down the outside of your breasts, crossing it below them, pulling them together to increase your cleavage, around your back to front again to slip between your legs, one shot of your lips pressed together, the other with you splayed wide, your wet pink on display to all., clitty standing long and fat above your drooling cock nest, we can watch you spasm as you cum some more, I know these pictures will make me hard forever.

We move to the ladder to the hay loft, sending you halfway up, turning to face us, you maneuver your hands behind you to hold on to one of the rungs as you lean forward, angling yourself so you look like the figurehead of a ship. Your breasts and clit are properly serviced and the shot looks great, you lean back onto the ladder but don't turn around yet, you want a picture of my head between your thighs as if I was eating your pussy. Steve is adjusting the lighting and you ask him if he can help you get into position, his hands on your hips as you move your feet up a rung so you can open your legs and tilt your sex towards my face. Tess is icing my balls so the two of you have a moment. You check that your nipples are thick and wet then tilt your hips to Steve.

"How does my clitoris look darling." you ask in a husky provocative whisper, knowing I have just teased it harder and thicker than ever. He moves very close to your open thighs and inhales, then smiles.

"You smell just like your panties, but fresher and more potent, like very hot cunt." he says quietly, "Your clit looks more like a young boys cock, must be very sensitive."

You smile and move your hips in small tight circles, feeling his hands on you makes you feel even more outrageous and desirable.

"You will beg me to taste my cunt." you retort, enjoying the obvious lust in his eyes.

Steve moves his face to with inches of your sex button and blows on it, watching as it spasms and grows even longer as he watches.

"Your cunt keeps cumming, but without a hard cock you're just teasing yourself." he grins up at her. "maybe your clit will get long enough you can fuck yourself. I'm going to follow you up the ladder, make sure I see all there is to see my sweet slut."

You have so many emotions running through you we have to help you down off the ladder. You thought you had all his buttons sorted out but he's been around, was lead singer in a successful band, sometimes bedding multiple women at a time. And the promise of a large cock being used by a skilled lover makes you tingle with desire.

We set up for the picture but this time you stay on the ladder while I move under you to press my back against the rungs as you lower your pussy to my mouth, your hips tilted seductively, breasts jutting as you throw back your head, I can see you have come to terms with your wants and needs for Steve. You move your legs up and over my shoulders and lean back as you press yourself to my lips, I can't help but give you a long slow lick as you swear with approval.

"Yeah, about fucking time." your tone seething between the small satisfaction and your overwhelming need as you climb down.

Ned senses it's time to cool things down but he may have waited too long. He ushers me up the ladder then tries to have you go next but you shake him off, telling him you need a second. After he starts up you look at Steve, a smug look on your face.

"Let me see how hard your cock gets after watching my cunt." a hoarse, fierce, defiant tone to your voice.

You start up the ladder, your legs as wide apart as the rungs allow, an incredibly seductive slow roll to your hips, your ass jutting out as Steve joins you on the assent, his face upturned so he doesn't miss a moment of your intimate presentation just for him. He continues to climb while you seem to hesitate for a moment, then slowly drop until your wet opening contacts his face, a quick thrust of your hips lets all of your needy slit to move on him, then you continue quickly up the ladder. None of us have noticed your deliberate offering but we can all wonder at the tremendous bulge that Steve is frankly parading as he reaches the top. I look at you and see your eyes are locked on his crotch, not even blinking as if you are trying to burn the moment into your brain. Steve makes it obvious to me that you are the cause of his condition, his eyes are only on you but I see Tess has noticed the disturbingly huge lump in his pants, her eyes sly but very lusty. As we prepare for pictures I see her slide over towards Steve, flaunting hard nipples to his eyes as her hands reach behind to caress his ass as she slowly tugs him to her, molding herself against him a she whispers in his ear.

The hay shots are not as edgy as the rest have been, and may have been cut short when you discovered Steve's notice of Tess, she is pressed to him from behind as her hands roam his chest under his shirt. We have hay in our hair and our feet are dirty so Ned calls an end to outdoor shots, telling us to shower and go back to makeup then we will meet in the bedroom for the final shots. We move down the ladder and Sonia has our robes, as I help you on with yours you look up to see Steve enjoying your breasts, bringing a smile to your face until you notice one of Tess's hands move down his leg to stroke his denim encased cock. You stomp out and I wonder how I can turn this into a seductive message to you in the shower, but that's what I do best.

baremetal
baremetal
253 Followers