Wet Dreams Ch. 05

Story Info
A photo shoot turns erotic.
2.1k words
4.46
16.2k
1
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baremetal
baremetal
255 Followers

Oh but you are so much fun in the shower, mad at Tess for fondling your admirer, mad at Steve for pushing your buttons. You are also a very sexually active woman that has smoked almost too much dope, drank just about enough wine and have been physically and mentally teased for hours now. You want me to fuck you silly right now in the shower and I seem to be spending way too much time kneading conditioner into your scalp.

"Babe, our next shoot is all bed, and I promise to love you long and hard then." in a calm voice I reassure you, wrapping my arms around you but trying to keep clear of your gyrating bottom, you are as we used to say"hot to trot"

"Those two are probably fucking right now." the venom in your seething voice impossible to miss.

"And if they are there is nothing you can do about it." I try and comfort you, "But lets look at the facts first."

You look at me, I can tell your blood is still boiling, half with arousal, half with vengeance. I better be good.

"Steve has been staring at your naked body all day, he has your cunt burnt into his mind, do you agree?" A very militant nod, but a nod

"He has your panties, the bouquet of your sex fills his head?" Another small nod

"You rubbed your cuntlips on his face babe, he can taste your honey every time he licks his lips." A nod, but a small sigh thrown in.

"So a man that you have teased more than any human being in the world shows up in a hayloft with a massive hard on and another young lady notices and gives him a little rub and you are mad? She rubbed him, but he lives and breathes because he wants to fuck you bad." A sigh, with some moan thrown in for good measure.

"So he may be fucking her right now." you interrupt, "How do I stop that?"

"I don't think he is, doesn't want to jeopardize a chance with you, but I think he may use her to relive pressure when he sees just how wanton you are in bed this afternoon. In his mind you are a much better fuck than Tess will ever be so I would suggest you have to prove to him that he is right, show him just how sensual you can be in the sack this afternoon so all he can do is drool about his chance with you. Don't think, just do."

This was more tell and kiss, leaving you to dry some parts but others I pray will be damp still with need. I have a sexy little talk with Sonia, giving her marching orders then on to Ned for a location change. Next I find Tess, talking to guess who, but just talking. I explain I have some stubble I would like removed and we move to her table so we can have some quiet time. Slowly but surely we get on to the topic of Steve.

"Is he as big as he looks?" I query, "Your nipples looked so hard after you gave him a squeeze."

"Really thick," she answers as she cleans up the shaving cream from my crotch, turning to the sink, "Do you think he noticed my nips?"

My hands move up taking the hem of her dress with me until I reach the waist of her panties.

"I think he noticed enough you should put these in your makeup bag," I suggest, starting to slip them down," Knowing you're naked under your dress will be really hard for him to pass up."

She turns, wanting to watch me remove them, I notice she hardly trims at all.

"Do you think so?" she asks hopefully, smiling as she lifts each leg for me to slip them off.

"I would almost guarantee it." I smile up at her as I hand her a very warm thong.

I collect you from Sonia, your eyes are very different, goth inspired raven wings onto your temples, dark, mysterious, your lips blood red, wet, full, needing to be kissed. We stand at the foot of the bed as Ned brings wine. Steve asks if you want a joint and you tell him maybe when we meet up later. He looks confused, you smile and give me a kiss.

"Are you ready?" I optimistically ask and you give me a quick nod. I take our wine glasses and set them on a bed side table.

"I love you." soft whisper in your ear as I remove your robe and lay you on the bed, my eyes enjoying your provocative nude form, then remove mine to join you.

We kiss, much as we would on any evening in bed, I may be scripting a little to keep you on your back so your body is more exposed to the camera, but there is no theater in the kiss, it's deep, passionate, exposing the needs we both have after such a long day of foreplay. My fingers roam through your hair, discovering your ears, chin, the curve of your throat. My mouth moves to taste each discovery, then hurries back to your lips to let you share my excitement. My fingers caress collarbone, mix of hardness and hollows, a feast of your skin for my lips, the curve of your breasts luring my hands and lips, licking, sucking, caressing without contact with needy nipples, subtle writhing of your body showing your frustration until my hands pull your breasts to my mouth, lips encircling your sweet buds, gentle suckles, then more insistent, teeth grazing as they swell, tongue flicking the tip as lips increase pressure, pulling more of your breast into my mouth. Sighs of pleasure escape from you as you cradle my head, never wanting me to leave, and we are in no rush, I have all day to enjoy your little mewls and purrs, eyes closed with passion, then open to enjoy my handiwork, knowing the exquisite, almost orgasmic explosions your nipples bring to you in the hands and mouth of a lover devoted to your wants and needs. As I continue to torment your breasts, each swollen nipple pushing from your chest for attention, like hungry birds in the nest, one hand casually moves to your belly, tracing pathways to nowhere, exploring your belly button, my mouth following for a moment, frustration in your cries as I leave your breasts, changing to sensual whimpers as my tongue explores the tiny depression, your nipples warning your clitoris of impending pleasure, my mouth so close.

Fingers graze lightly over your mound, so seductively prominent, so smooth, your hips moving in sensuous circles to entice my fingers and lips lower but my mouth has not finished with your breasts, moving from peak to peak to share my hot lips with cold wet nipples as I palm your mound, rubbing erotically on the smooth soft final impediment before your sex, your hips churn, thighs spread apart, legs bent, opening, inviting my touch. My lips find your mouth, my tongue insistent, my hand slips between your legs, cupping your lips, the heel of my hand exerting just a smidgen of pressure over your clit, Our kiss is broken, your breathing quick as little "oh's' escape your lips as delicious spasms move through your body, sparks of pleasure from simple heat and friction.

I give you a moment to catch your breath, brushing your hair back from your face as I kiss your eyes.

"You O.K." I ask with a smile, and you just nod, not trusting yourself to speak quite yet but your hand goes to my cock and squeezes.

"Then come with me." I request, my hand out to you to lead us from the bed.

There is a small table near the window that I have covered with thick comforters and soft pillows, guiding you to a chair beside it for you to clamber up on. We get some pictures of you standing, so aroused, so exquisitely ready for sex, then settle you down on your back. I move the swivel chair between your legs as you sigh with approval. Each of your feet are greeted with soft kisses to your insteps as I move them to my shoulders. You shiver with need, knowing that your sex is finally going to have some physical contact. Slowly but surely wet kisses move up your calves, each kiss bending your legs, exposing you more. Nibbles at the tendons under your knee, then lazy licks and sucking kisses on your thighs, your breathing already faster, I can smell your arousal, sex nectar glistening the length of your slit, collecting just above your pink rosebud.

My hands go under your knees and move your legs forward, onto your chest, exposing your sexlips and ass to my view. I blow gently on your wet lips, hear your soft purring as just the tip of my tongue feeds at your pooling juices, dipping two or three times to lick you clean, then just my tongue moves between your lips, separating them, opening you so your sweet pink inner lips are exposed, scant protection to your glistening hole. Continuing up to the apex of your labia I expose the frilly hood hiding your love button. My lips pull at yours, feeling them swell in my mouth as I suck, increasing the gap between. Pushing your legs tighter to your chest my mouth moves to your other sweet puckered hole, licking lightly to pull "ahs" from your throat, then groans as my lips close to suckle, my tongue seeking entrance, feeling you tense, then relax, letting my tongue slip inside, a wet erotic fucking of your intimate rosebud.

I lick at the sensitive area between, a small flap of skin my plaything, then move my tongue to press deeply into your wet sheath, my lips sucking the nectar drooling from within. You are wet and swollen as I move up your pink gash, sucking at your hood, my tongue licking at your stiff clit below until your button escapes. I suck as you would suck a cock, grazing with my teeth, making you swell long and fat. I reach up to you, having your hands take the place of mine, pulling your legs tight as my fingers move to your thick pussy lips, pulling them to your thighs, splaying you wide. You mewl with pleasure as you hear Steve moan an "Oh Fuck" your eyes watching his looking deep inside your completely exposed womanhood. He is holding Tess in front of him, the hem of her skirt up as his hand presses against her hairy center, grinding her ass hard against his crotch, masturbating slowly. Ned is taking pictures of your most intimate center, it's time to move on.

I stand, move the chair back as I tug the comforter, bringing you pussy to the edge of the table. I pull my hard cock down moving the head up and down your opening, the ridge on my cockhead rubbing your clit, then positioning myself at your hole, watching your hips thrust wantonly, seeking penetration, but it will be at my call, not yours. My cock is tapered, thicker at the base as I slowly penetrate you so all can be caught by the camera, entering you as fully as I can. My hands on yours keeping your legs up and out of the way. I pull back out, watching as your inner lips suck at my shaft, until my head is clear of your grip, my cock glistening with your honey, fuck me but what an exotic picture. I pull your legs from your chest, kissing your feet as I move them to my shoulders, my hands on your hips as I pull myself inside you, your pleasure purring gaining volume as we set a gentle pace, the jiggle of your breasts on each thrust, the slap of my balls on your ass, Tess is preoccupied at the moment, her bare bottom moving against Steve's bulge so no one to ice my ball sac. I move your legs from shoulder to shoulder, changing the erotic sensations screaming for release inside you, hands gripping the comforter as your hips tilt up to meet me, greedy for every inch of penetration, tiny grunts of satisfaction escape your lips with every thrust. I move as deeply inside you as possible and hold you to me, moving my hips so my new smoothness rubs sensuously against yours, I've got to be careful for a moment or my day will be done.

"God you feel so good." I whisper, watching you smile as I feel your tight sheath tense around my shaft. "Time for something different."

baremetal
baremetal
255 Followers