Wet Dreams Ch. 06

Story Info
A photo shoot turned erotic.
1.8k words
4.46
13.2k
2
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baremetal
baremetal
255 Followers

We Continue the Dream

You look up at with a pleading look, loving the feel of my cock buried deep inside you, your displeasure very obvious as I pull from you, still very hard and dripping wet. I grin at you, help you sit up and guide your sweet bottom off the table, leading you to the bed.

"On your hands and knees please babe." I whisper and while you maneuver into position I grab a handful of ice and press it to your hot pussy. You yelp and try to escape at first, but quickly your head drops as you arch into my hand, shudders of pleasure coursing through you.

"Fuck that was good." you retort as I pull my hand away, then give another little scream as my tongue runs the length of your ass cleavage, sucking kisses to both rounded cheeks, long slow deliberate licks of your puckered hole, leaving you wet and wanting. My thumb slips between your legs and enters you, rubbing lightly on the sensitive spongy spot just inside, then withdraw, my thumb and your asshole are wet, and I introduce them to each other, the ball of my thumb stroking your puckered anus, then pressing for entry.

"Fuck yeah," you exhale breathlessly, I have moved to the side so the others can witness the penetration as you push back, forcing my thumb up inside you. I twist inside you, excited soft cries from you as you feel me move up behind you, your hand between your legs to guide my cock back into your still chilly pussy. You arch your back obscenely to devour every morsel of cock I can offer, grinding provocatively against my pubic bone, squealing with delight as I use my thumb deep in your ass to guide your love hole back on to me, my fingers splayed on your full buttocks, once again finding a slow deliberate rhythm, giving the camera and Steve a chance to observe each and every thrust, listen to the short fast breathing and soft sighs of ecstasy. Tess is nude, writhing against Steve, her ass cheeks rubbing his denim covered shaft but his eyes are only on you, watching your pussylips suck my cock, your breasts mashed into the mattress as your ass arches searching for as much penetration as possible. The camera is a cruel master so once again I reluctantly slip from your pussy's cloying embrace. We have another position.

My thumb and cock removed from your orifices I move to the bottom of the bed, my legs on the floor so you will be as close to the end of the bed for very close up views of your pussy as you ride me. You lean forward to kiss me, then sit up tall in the saddle, rubbing my shaft back and forth between your sex lips when Sonia joins us on the bed, naked, she smiles at you as she straddles my chest, her lips closing on your nipple for a moment, then kissing up your throat to your lips, her tongue insistent as it enters your mouth, her fingers moving back and forth tugging at your nipples, then a sexy gasp from you as she takes your clit between finger and thumb, your mouth surrendering to her kisses as she raises your arousal to new levels, small orgasms fire through your clit like seconds on a clock, your hands find my cock and quickly guide it deep inside.

You are losing track of anything outside of the incredible stimulation's your body is receiving, breast and clit constantly roughly tugged and squeezed, a talented tongue engaging yours, and you are moving so sensuously on my cock. You hear Steve comment on your smooth bald cunt and his voice inflicts a longer orgasm, you bottom out on my cock then slowly take charge again, riding up until just the tip of me is inside you, then slowly moving back down with a twist to your hips Sonia is holding you upright so you move your hands to your ass, pulling at your cheeks, holding yourself open and exposed as you slide luxuriously up and down my length, one long red fingernail teasing your moist open rosebud, causing little spasms of pleasure.

"God but my sweet slut can fuck," you hear Steve gasp, you can almost feel his breath on your bare bottom. You open your eyes for a second, realizing that Sonia has backed her tiny slit onto my face, and that all the moaning and groaning in your mouth is not always just about you. Her tasty pussy has given me something else to focus on, my thrusts up into your churning puss not the only issue on my mind. But try as I can to stretch this production out, the heat and loving clutches by your velvet lined pussy are taking their toll. You shiver through an orgasm as you hear Steve gasp again, your taut ass flexing as you clench at my cock, moving up so just the head of my cock is enveloped, knowing Steve is only inches away as you obscenely pull your ass cheeks apart, letting him watch you let me teasingly penetrate you as your pussy sucks and slurps along my flared ridge, letting only that part of me gain entrance as you just bob on my engorged glans.

Sonia is cumming, my nose is jammed into her slick asshole as she presses her flowing pussy to my thirsty lips, your quick shallow thrusts on my oh so sensitive head are telling me I'm done. I tilt back my hips to withdraw and to press my cock into your ass crevice, spurting onto your lower back and lubricating your crack with my seed. At the same moment we hear Tess yell "Fucking Animal" and you turn to watch her bottom bounce out of the room, leaving Steve standing behind you, his monstrous erection in his hand. I am sure your mind took in many points of interest but the one that excited you the most was the fact he was still incredibly hard and dry, other than the copious pre cum leaking from his slit. Tess had not fucked or sucked him, not sure what he had done to make her so mad, but who fucking cared. Steve has been teased all day and has not cum yet and a guy in that situation is very open to any suggestion that will help him ejaculate. And as my cream ooze's down your ass your whole body shudders with need, you also have not tasted or felt a cock spew inside you today, realizing just how randy you still feel.

Being on the bottom with two ladies above is great fun but does mean I am unaware of all that has transpired. By the time we untangle Steve is no longer in the room. While Sonia is wiping me with a warm facecloth you slip into your robe, blow me a kiss and leave. My first thoughts is of course of your yummy cocked Steve, and as I hear of the dramatic departure of Tess I smile to myself, everything is moving forward very nicely.

You catch up with Steve just outside on the terrace, his cock is put away but is still obviously very hard. Your robe is open, his eyes drawn to your bullet nipples and swollen cunt lips, orgasmic sparks pass through your sex from the dark lusty power of his glance.

Fuck but you are horny and he is just so intoxicating, your mind reels as you move into his body, arms around his waist.

"Hey" is your powerful conversation starter as you mold your body to his, head on his chest so you don't have to look into his hypnotic eyes. His opening line is also "Hey", you obviously both went to the same university, but he is as sexually charged as he has ever been and is smart enough to put his hands under your robe, just above the curve of your lovely rounded ass. Good thing you used a wet facecloth to tidy up or he would be splashing through my cum, but I am the only one that thinks about that.

"Do you have any plans for this evening?" you ask tentatively, "Would be nice to get together." His cock is hard as steel and you can feel heat through his denim. Your hips so want to grind on him. He has no plans, agrees it would be nice to get together, Fuck, his cock twitches as he says together, your hips involuntarily press against his bulge in response. You know if you looked up right now your tongue would be deep in his mouth.

He pulls back, just a little, then seems to move in even closer, his fingers are definitely on your ass now as he asks if you are staying nearby. You tell him which hotel and he knows of it, the one with the great pool.

" A swim would sure be nice." you admit, water is your favorite medium, quite sure you don't have a suit packed, Fuck, you're acting like a high school girl on her first date. Steve also has no suit but you convince him that I will have a pair of board shorts that will fit him.

"And after the swim?" he asks, fingers now kneading your ass, pulling you onto his hot cock. "Will we go up to your room?"

"You're more than welcome." you stutter, fuck, how lame.

"And am I welcome in your bed?" He inquires, his fingers splayed on your ass, he slowly grinds on you.

"We will have to see how things go." You stammer and he pulls away from you, a wet spot visible on his jeans.

"Stop playing, you know what I want, so do you, tell me what I need to hear right fucking now." Your head moves to look at him, your lips moving to his ear as you whisper the words he needs to hear. He smiles and nods, satisfied with your response, and gives you his first few demands.

You wander back into the bedroom, looking dazed and confused, I am just pulling on my jeans and pass you your dress.

"So did you and Steve patch things up?" I ask, and you give me a nervous smile, a quick nod.

"Are you going to see him later?" I question, and you mention he would like to come by for a swim.

"Swim would be nice," I agree, "Don't think you brought a suit though."

"He told me what he wants me to wear." you admit, your eyes downcast, a little embarrassed.

"That sounds pretty erotic, is he coming up to the room after?" I ask, quite aware of your discomfort, but we have to get it out in the open.

"He's being demanding because of what I promised him," you confess, your eyes moving up to mine already looking so helpless. "When he comes to the room I will be his sweet slut."

"And what a sexy sweet slut you will be for him." I say optimistically, putting my arms around you for a big comforting hug, "and something you have dreamed about for years and teased him intensely today hoping and praying for this very result, congratulations."

baremetal
baremetal
255 Followers