Wet Dreams Ch. 08

Story Info
A photo shoot turns erotic.
2.7k words
4.34
15.8k
3
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baremetal
baremetal
255 Followers

The dream is hot

Steve is sitting in a chair in our hotel room, looking down at you. You are naked, curled up between his legs, waiting for him to undo the sash of his robe, so you can take his cock in your mouth for the very first time. You have asked me to be naked also, wanting to watch how much I am going to enjoy Steve using you, and to take single shots with the camera, a video one set up as well.

"I've dreamed about you sucking my cock for a long time." Steve admits to you. "I bet you've thought about it as well."

You grin at him, your eyes lusty, licking your lips provocatively. "I've dreamed that you've told me I have perfect, cock sucking lips but usually I am cleaning you up after you've fucked me, and I can taste the two of us mixed together."

"We can fuck first if you prefer." he laughs as you shake your head no

"I can't wait to taste you, feel you grow in my mouth, savour your cum when you cream for me." you tell him, and we both can see the excitement in your eyes, the passion in your voice. "Please let me suck your beautiful cock Steve, I'm going crazy knowing you're naked under there."

Steve undoes his robe and we all get our first up close look at his yummy package. He trims his pubic hair quite close, balls and shaft are shaved smooth. You are making little "ooh" noises as your fingers move to hold his shaft and ball sac as if you were picking up a kitten. He is not hard, but jerks and starts to thicken with your touch. You look up to his eyes as you smile, then your tongue licks at his slit, your lips move to cover his glans, the ridge slipping into your mouth as Steve gasps with pleasure, your tongue running back and forth on the sensitive underside, your cheeks hollowing as you suckle his helmet.

Your lips pop off his glans, shaft becoming engorged, spasms passing through your hands, his helmet wet with your saliva.

"Mmm, I could feel your cock head swell in my mouth, it's too big for me to cover with my lips already." you inform us, your eyes sparkling with pure excitement as Steve continues to thicken in your hands.

There's a knock on the door, must be the food and champagne we had ordered. You move away from Steve and I start to slip on a robe when Steve pulls you back down.

"Keep sucking." he commands you, and I smile, sure you will freak at this suggestion, but decide to raise the ante by leaving my robe over the couch, hell it could be a young lady bringing room service. Your eyes move from Steve's to mine, then close with a tiny shudder and whimper as you realize you will be slurping on Steve's fat cock in front of a stranger in just a moment. I move to the door, standing behind it so I can at least get the server into the room before they see us all naked.

It is a guy, black, mid thirty's and looks to be in great shape, you can hear his voice well before he enters the room. I can see him do a double take at two naked guys but he quickly forgets us as he watches your mouth suck along Steve's shaft, your lips and tongue tracing along bulging blood vessels and irregular ridges, wet, slurping noises and your heavy breathing through your nose.

Steve smiles up at the server, reads his name tag and invites James to open and pour the champagne. He has some trouble, his eyes on your body as he tries to unwrap the foil, finally pouring for Steve and I then asking if he should pour for the "lady" Steve laughs and tells him the woman with cock in her mouth is his.

'Does my sweet slut want some champagne?" he asks you, forcing you to open your eyes and concede to the situation, your tongue licking at his slit as you nod to Steve. James pours and holds out the glass to you, your eyes move to his as you whisper a quiet thank you, you take a quick sip as Steve tells you not to forget his balls. Your eyes move to Steve and acknowledge him and set down the glass, then move your gaze back to James as you kiss down Steve's thick pillar to his tight smooth sac, his balls swollen like oranges from a long day of teasing, rising higher and tighter against his body as you suck and lick at them.

"Too big to take in my mouth." you say softly with awe as you suck at his tight sac, the skin so soft, his balls obscenely engorged with his yummy cum, soon to fill your mouth you imagine, shuddering with orgasm a you lick along his seam.

Steve asks James if he can deliver a message to the guys in the hot tub and of course he agrees.

"Tell them you saw the sweet slut with the bald cunt sucking cock in room 114." Steve asks, and James promises to deliver.the message.

Steve looks down at you and tells James that you will sign the bill, wanting you to make eye contact with the server again. Wet kisses up Steve's cock from balls to tip, your eyes on James all along, one red lacquered nailed hand holding his throbbing member against his stomach as your other hand reaches for the bill.

"Put a twenty dollar tip on it for delivering my message to the pool babe," Steve requests "and keep your lips busy on my cock."

You place the bill on Steve's thigh as both of your hands jack his rod from bottom to top, a moan of excitement from you as you realize your hands won't encircle his thickness, watching his glans swell even more, plum coloured, very pronounced ridge, flaring from his shaft so dramatically your fingers are hidden from view, his slit leaking a delicious dollop of precum, a gift for your efforts. You eye all three of us before settling on James as your tongue flicks out to taste Steve's essence for the first time, your eyes close dramatically for a moment, then look up to Steve as you sensuously whisper how good he tastes, then casually take the pen and finish with the bill, your lips kissing his slit for the duration. James whispers a soft thank you to you as he backs out of the room.

"My sweet slut liked being naked and cock sucking while James watched?" Steve asks, already knowing the answer but wanting to hear it, a low throaty yes escapes from your lips as they move from his drooling slit for a moment. Steve wants more explanation, his eyes looking down at you.

"Makes me hot when you tell me to keep sucking you when he's watching me loving your cock, he can see how big you are, how excited that makes me, my cunt is dripping wet" you moan as you jack more precum from his opening, using the palm of your hand to spread it over his incredibly fat purple helmet, mixing it with your saliva, a spit shine making his glans shimmer in the low light.

"If it makes you hot we should let him watch some more, would you like that?" He asks as you lick up and down his shaft, we both see you shudder with excitement as your mouth whispers soft yes's up and down his rod.

Steve stands, his massive cock bobbing straight out, with him upright we can see there is a pronounced bend to his shaft, making his glans tilt up towards your face, the thick ridge on his obscenely swollen helmet drawing attention to the drooling slit perched at the tip. His cock is long, fat, wet with your spit, veins surging as he spasms with your touch.

"Open the curtains." he orders me, and I move to obey. Our room has windows facing inward to the pool area as well as outdoors and at this moment you and Steve are in front of the pool windows. Timing is everything and as I pull them open we can see James is just delivering his message, as he points to the window Steve waves them over, smiling down at you as they start to amble over.

"Show them how a sweet slut sucks her man's cock baby, big crowd going to watch you make me cum." he teases you. A shiver of excitement moves through you as the window fills with four attentive males looking down at your naked body, your red nails caressing a long fat cock as your tongue licks just under the massive cock head. You look at me, can see the pride and approval in my eyes, then into Steve's, you can tell he is appraising you, daring you to let go, be his, a totally uninhibited exhibitionist, then into the lust filled eyes of your audience, a hot flush passes through your body.

With closed eyes you rub Steve's huge glans across your face, reveling in how hot and smooth his skin his, his drooling slit smearing sticky pre cum on your cheek. Your fingers delicately milk the thick pole, your tongue lapping at the copious fluid oozing constantly now, eyes on your audience as they watch you devour every drop, observe wet smears on your face and lips as you lick and suck along his length, moving under his shaft as you mouth his balls.

You see that Steve is spreading his legs as you slurp on his tight smooth scrotum, and you turn over so your back is towards the floor, your arms behind you holding you up as you nibble on his ball sac from below, moving back towards his ass. We all hear Steve moan with pleasure as your tongue laps between his legs, spreading his feet to give you more access. You move further back, your tongue flat as you press past his balls to his asshole and Steve gasps.

"Oh Fuck baby, yes." You flick your tongue back and forth over his tight puckered hole quickly, your excitement building as you hear the sounds of approval and uncontrollable spasms you are causing for your yummy Steve, his breathing fast, words unintelligible, his legs close to collapsing as he rides your tongue.

"You like ass play darling?" you whisper as you blow on his wet anus, his sigh of fuck yeah makes you tingle with desire and need, you so want to pleasure this man.

"Spread your cheeks for me baby," you coo from between his legs, your tongue darting teasingly at his butt hole, "Let me tongue fuck your ass."

As Steve bends into more of a squatting position, splaying his ass cheeks with his hands, you slide two fingers between your legs, separating your cuntlips. With one leg stretched out you bend the other so you have one leg beneath you, your legs spread wide to expose your juicy wet pink hole to all of us. Your back arches as your mouth moves to his ass, hot breath then even hotter lips sear his hole as your tongue and mouth service his puckered entrance. Your arch brings your breasts in contact with Steve's bowed cock, trickles of precum smearing against your belly as his pole slips between your breasts.

My cock is as hard as steel, the swimsuits on the guys outside the window showing their swollen members as we enjoy the most erotic exhibition I have ever seen, I snap tons of pictures knowing some will make it on the internet. Your face does not show but you are obviously pleasuring your lovers ass with your mouth, his massive cock sliding between your magnificent breasts, a trail of slippery pre cum coating your cleavage and belly, your legs spread provocatively wide to expose your sweet pink cunt to your audience and camera.

Your lips and tongue are working on his tight ass feverishly, you can hear and feel how much he is enjoying your darting tongue fucking into his hole and your only thought is to pleasure and satisfy his every want and need. But you can also feel his grossly swollen balls tightening and throbbing on your chin, so are not surprised to hear Steve moan how close he is to cumming.

Slipping from between his legs you kneel in front of him, your eyes on his as your blood red nails drag lightly along his throbbing shaft, your tongue licking his most sensitive underside, your thumbs finally joining your mouth, rubbing the tapering ridges of his huge helmet on either side of your tongue, a small orgasm coursing through you as you realize once again the monumental size of Steve's member, you have never ever been able to use your thumbs and tongue together on any other lover. Your own excitement builds as you witness the sweet anguish you are causing your yummy darling, your eyes and ears overcome with the sensations emanating from Steve, knowing you are the reason for all his pleasure. You seductively open your mouth, preparing to receive his seed.

The first scalding white hot spurt arrives with such power his shaft is jerked from your fingers, thick ropes of cum splash on your forehead and the bridge of your nose, the second on your cheek as you scramble to maneuver his slit to your hungry mouth, gasps from Steve and moans from you as you taste his bountiful sweet cream for the first time, swallowing quickly to keep up, fucking spurt after spurt filling your mouth, so hot, so much, but never enough as you start to suck, your hands milking his shaft to pull every morsel to your wanton lips, your need to drain all your lovers seed your only focus. One hand strokes his thick shaft as the other caresses his balls, coaxing them to discharge all the pent up cum from a very long day of teasing.

Steve can no longer stand, his legs give out as he slips back into the chair and you move with him, your voracious thirst for his cream is undiminished, your eyes looking up adoringly at him as you worship his cock, you smile inwardly as you can see the lusty look in his eyes as he looks at your cum covered face, cheeks hollowed as his cock deflates under your talented lips and tongue, fingers milking every precious morsel to your insatiable mouth.

"Fuck but you can suck cock." he wheezes, "Perfect cock sucking lips indeed." he looks over at me, noticing my hard on and grins, knowing you had put on quite a show.

"Close the curtains now." he asks me and I start to move forward when you ask me to stop.

"I want to do it." you whisper to Steve, then stand and walk seductively to the window, smiling with glistening lips, dripping dollops of cream covering your face, your cleavage shiny with his seed. You eye your audience as your fingers gather some of Steve's cum on your face, letting them see how thick and white your lovers seed is, then feed your fingers to your lips, your tongue harvesting every morsel, your eyes showing your love of his essence. You swallow, mouth them a quiet thank you and pull the curtain. You turn to Steve, letting him watch you use your fingers to spoon more of his errant cream into your mouth, also giving him a quiet thank you, then you move to me, your eyes taking in my swollen cock, pleased that I am as excited as you are as you scoop more of his cream onto your fingers.

"I love the taste of his cum." you inform me as you move closer, "Kiss me baby, let me share my lover." your fingers move to your mouth, I can see your tongue is coated in Steve's cream as my lips move to your open mouth.

baremetal
baremetal
255 Followers