Wet Dreams...Or Were They Dreams?

Story Info
Three short, hot, happenings.
754 words
15.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My new lover was washing her sweet face in front of the mirror. She was wearing a short red lace gown that stopped about 6 inches above her knees. My first view of her sexy pussy was from behind, as she bent over the sink. I came up behind her and kissed the back of her neck and trailed my tongue down her back, as I lifted her gown. My tongue stopped on her pussy and I finally tasted her sweet wetness. My fingers slid forward onto her engorged clit. I tongue fucked her while I masturbated her with my fingers. She pushed back against my face, encouraging me to continue, which I did. After a few minutes, she came all over my face while screaming out her husband's name! Embarrassed, and still horny, she made it up to me by letting me fuck her in her ass. Believe me, she knows who is fucking her now!

----------

My lover and I used a bedroom in the lower level of her home to fuck for hours at a time. When we began our relationship and using her house, she made me promise to stay out of the bedroom that she shared with her husband. I agreed, not thinking that this would be a big deal. But, she loved to taunt me while fucking. "I bet you would love to fuck me in my husband's bed."

"Bet if we were in my bed you would cum so hard I would taste it."

"Tell me what you would do to me in my bed upstairs." Taking all this as meaning that she wanted me in her bed, but she would never invite me. It had to be of my own initiative. One day we had been making love all morning and we both got hungry. We decided to go out for lunch and I dressed downstairs while she went upstairs to get her clothes. After dressing, I went upstairs, and I heard a familiar buzzing sound coming from the area near her bedroom. I looked around the corner, and there she was, on her back, legs up, and vibrator pounding away in and around her pussy, which was soaked with her and my combined cum. I immediately became hard again, walked into the room, and startled her by flipping her onto her stomach, vibrator still inside her, and in one motion sliding into her pussy juice lubricated asshole. Feeling the buzzing on my cock while I was fucking her tight rear hole, we both were cumming in record time, with moans, screams, and lots of heavy breathing. We decided to forget about lunch, as we feasted on each other's wetness for the rest of the day. We never did use that bed downstairs again.

---------------

The last time I had seen Laurie she was the cute teen down the street who hung out with my wife's sister. Now my wife's sister was getting married and Laurie had come all the way from England for the wedding. She was a successful publisher, but carried herself with a sweet attitude, a smile, and gorgeous long blonde hair. Her body was well toned and when we greeted each other with a hug, I could tell that she worked out. The hug lingered a bit and we exchanged a smile.

The night of the wedding, Laurie was dressed in a black strapless short dress, black on black stockings, and looking at her made me want to fuck her brains out. She made me so horny, that during the wedding reception, I went upstairs to my hotel room ready to masturbate with Laurie in mind. To my surprise, as I walked past her room her door opened and she was about to go back downstairs. We chatted in the hall for a moment and then she hugged me and neither of us let go--we walked into her room, and without a word undressed each other made love for the next 45 minutes.

I began by eating Laurie's sweet, shaved pussy and fingering her clit and g-spot, bringing her to a number of tremendous orgasms. She then got on top of me and we thrust and ground against each other, our lips and tongues constantly intertwined. We came together and I could tell that my balls were totally drained into Laurie's wet hot pussy.

We dressed and held a few lingering kisses before going back to the reception. I recently was in England on business and I didn't need a hotel room.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Conservatives and April Fools Shy couple falls for April Fools trick joining Fucking club.in Erotic Couplings
The Front Porch Wife surprises husband.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Charity Whore Submissive mom whores herself for kids charity event.in BDSM
Jenny's Corona Cleaning Service COVID helps an unemployed mother create a business.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Stripper Mom Unretires Pt. 01 A former stripper helps out her son for his party.in Group Sex
More Stories