Wet G-String Contest Ch. 01

Story Info
A contest and more.
2.4k words
4.02
12.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

***

This story is different from my past stories. Any real sex scenes comes later on in the story. I hope you enjoy this type of story as it was fun to write. There is some incest, light bondage, as well as good old fashioned fucking. Please let me know your comments...good or bad... Enjoy!!

***************************************

Wet G-String Contest

Saturday, August 4th

All women 18 - 40

Paradise Lake Nudist Resort

10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.

Free to Enter

Contact Tony at (tony@wetgstring) to register

First Prize is $1,000

____________________________________

Diane and her sister Sandy read the sign and got a chuckle out of it. Diane asked Sandy if she wanted to enter the contest. Sandy said she would if they both entered.

Both girls were gorgeous. Diane was 19, 5'9", 130, long red hair, green eyes, round firm ass, 34d tits and large than life nipples. Diane had a small red strip above her slit.

Sandy was 18, stood at 5'7", 120, long black curly hair, blue eyes, 36c tits, big nipples and a firm ass. Sandy had a smooth pussy.

The next day Diane and Sandy emailed Tony and registered for the contest. Of course, they did not tell their parents.

Tony emailed them that, besides the first prize, there would be other prizes for: best erotic outfit, best pussy, best ass, best boobs and best nipples.

He also told them that a talent scout would be there looking for talent for his movie as well as some modeling.

The girls took a keen interest in the contest and decided to go shopping for hot looking g-strings and outfits. Sandy wanted ones to show off her smooth pussy and inviting lips as well as her tits and nipples.

Since the contest was a week away, they had someone time to find what they wanted.

Diane decided that she would have her g-string and top painted onto her body. Basically, she would be completely naked and that excited her immensely.

They went shopping in some adult stores for Sandy but did not find what they wanted. Diane went online to find something and Sandy hit all the lingerie shops but they still came up short.

With three days to go, Diane finally struck gold on the internet and found what they were looking for. She ordered one in white see through and one in black see through. Diane took the next day shipping and they would have them tomorrow.

The girls were excited and they spent the night shaving and trimming each other's pussies and going over each other's bodies, specifically their tits, nipples and asses.

The girls slept in the same large bedroom which was convenient for everything, especially late night sex between them, as they often enjoyed each other throughout the night.

Tonight they celebrated their entering the contest with an all night sex session that had them both getting multiple orgasms from each other.

The next day their package came and the girls quickly went to their bedroom to try on Sandy's New outfits.

Sandy put on the black see through g-string and it fit perfectly. She was able to see her naked pussy and full lips. Then Sandy wet the g-string and the wetness highlighted her pussy even more.

Sandy also tried on the white see through g-string and it fit her nicely. When she wet it, she looked like she was completely naked with her pussy was in full view.

Sandy tried on the see through matching tops and her tits and nipples looked great and left nothing to the imagination. Her outfits were perfect.

They got an early nights sleep and in the morning they showered together, making sure every part of their bodies received the appropriate attention.

After their parents left for work, Diane had her artist come over to paint her body.

The artist, a fellow named Joel, body painted a white see through G-string on Diane and it looked perfect. Then he body painted her tits to look like she was wearing a white, see through top. Whatever he used, would easily disappear when touched by water so it looked like her tits were visible under a see through top.

They had breakfast and got ready with Sandy's outfits and headed to the contest.

When they got there, they were surprised to see the large number of girls who entered the contest. They knew they would have a lot of competition from the fifty odd girls there but looked forward to it.

At around 10:30 the competition started. All the girls were called on stage and showed their stuff. All of them wore a top and a cover-up over their g-string. I could see a few people checking out Diane's tits but they weren't sure if she was naked on top or not.

There was a short break. Then the MC asked any girl who wanted to compete in the tits contest to join him on stage.

About ten girls, including Diane and Sandy joined him. He had them stand in place as he dipped his hands in ice water then rubbed their tits with the cold water until their tits and nipples could be clearly seen. When he put the ice water on Diane's tits, he wasn't sure if he was actually feeling her tits. He had a puzzled look on his face, then I saw a smile on him.

Diane's painted top disappeared and her tits clearly visible.

When he was finished with all of them, they each stepped forward for applause. The girl that got the biggest applause won a cash prize.

All the girls were beautiful with Diane and Sandy both in the running.

It came down to two girls, Diane and young woman with 38d tits and big nipples.

By now everyone knew Diane was topless and she received a tremendous ovation and won the contest. She won $100.

They took a break and got ready for the next contest, which was for the best nipples.

After a half hour, the girls got on stage and the MC removed the tops from each girl. When he got to Diane, he smiled and pointed out to the crowd that she was already naked and the crowd cheered her.

After judging the girls, four of them were in the finals, including Diane and Sandy.

The MC went to each girl and rubbed ice all over their nipples. In seconds all their nipples were rock hard and jutting out.

The crowd started applauding each girl. It came down to Diane and Sandy. Every time the MC pointed to one of the girls, the applause was deafening. Finally, the MC picked Sandy as the winner. She won $100.

By now, it was lunch time and everyone relaxed, had lunch and got ready for the grand finale, the best pussy and best ass contest.

The MC called up each girl. There were about thirty all total who entered the contest.

When each girl came up, they removed their g-string cover-up. As they removed them, they strutted on the stage and showed the audience their covered pussies and their asses.

When Diane came on stage, she removed her cover-up and enthusiastically paraded her naked pussy and ass to the crowd.

It didn't take long for the crowd to realize that Diane's g-string was painted on and the roared their approval.

Sandy followed and received her share of applause from the white see through g-string she wore.

During the contest, it was clear that Diane and Sandy were favorites.

One by one, girls were eliminated until it got down to two, Diane and Sandy.

The MC had both girls parade in front of the audience, turning and showing their pussies and asses. As Sandy was giving the audience an eyeful, she ripped the g-string off and paraded naked for her fans, much to their delight.

After almost an hour, the MC finally asked the audience one more time to decide the winner.

Diane stepped forward and the audience went wild with applause. They did the same for Sandy.

The MC had a dilemma and finally called the talent scout up to help him pick a winner.

The talent scout, a guy named Nick, told the audience that both girls looked terrific and he would make the contest a tie and each girl gets $500 each.

The audience roared their approval and both girls accepted the decision.

The girls left the stage naked and the talent scout met with them.

Then Nick asked them if they would like to model and/or be in his movie. The girls were excited and asked for more details.

Nick said he wanted them to pose together and separately for a men's magazine. He also offered them a starring role in his upcoming adult film. He said he would pay them $1,000 each for the photo shoot and $5,000 each to do the movie.

The girls thought about it and asked straight out if it was porno and he said yes. He also said that the pictures and movie would only be distributed overseas.

Diane told him that they would do it but they wanted $5,000 each for the photo shoot and $10,000 each for the movie and that they have control over the shoot and movie scenes, plus a royalty on both.

Nick thought about it and said that they had a deal. However, before any contract was signed, they would have to audition as well as take some pictures. The girls agreed, as long as they were able to keep the test pictures, which was acceptable to the scout.

The arrangements were made and the girls had to meet with him next week at his place.

When the girls got home they were all excited, first for winning the contest and secondly for what was about to happen and the money they would be making.

They undressed and hit the shower. Sandy helped her sister get all the body paint off of her, especially around her sister's pussy. It was a labor of love.

After they finished, they spent the night in bed having great sex and thinking about what they were going to do with their upcoming money.

The days flew by and finally they ventured over to Nick's home.

He brought them into a special room specifically for photo shoots and movie scenes. There was a photographer there as well as a young man standing on the side, watching everything.

Nick told the girls to start undressing as the photographer snapped away. Soon the girls were naked and embracing. They were told to pick up the pace and to start having sex.

The girls smiled and quickly responded to his order. All you could hear was the camera taking an untold number of pictures. The girls kissed and played with each other, sucking on each others nipples and eating each other out.

After almost 60 minutes, the girls finished the photo shoot.

While the girls relaxed, Nick and photographer viewed the pictures. They agreed that the girls were amazing and were perfect.

Nck came back and told the girls they would be hired for the pictures.

He told the girls that he was set to do a test movie and for them to get on the bed.

As they did, Sandy asked his name and he said it was Tom. As he joined them they looked at his cock and their jaws dropped. His cock was huge and it was still soft. He joined them on the bed.

Nick told them to start and start they did. The girls had him in the middle and were all over him.

As Sandy kissed him, Diane was trying to suck his cock. The guy's cock got hard and Diane had a tough time sucking it all. The cameraman took great closeups of the three of them.

The guy let Diane play with his cock while he was all over Sandy. Soon, he mounted Sandy and Diane helped guide his swollen cock into Sandy's cunt until it disappeared completely.

While he was fuckng Sandy, Diane's tongue was licking the guy's asshole and slipping her tongue in him. He picked up the pace and pumped his cock harder and faster into Sandy. Her tits swaying as he rammed her.

Then he pulled out his cock and laid Diane on her back and in a second had his cock in her cunt. As he fucked her, Sandy and Diane were kissing each other and playing with each others tits and nipples.

Soon the guy said he was cumming and pulled out his cock and after a few quick jerks shot a ton load of cum all over the girls.

As he was still cumming, they grabbed his cum and rubbed it allover their tits. Sandy and Diane then feasted on his cum until it was all gone.

Nick told them they were terrific and asked them to sign the contract.

The girls told him they wanted to take the contract home to read it and would call him the next day.

In the meantime, they took all the pictures and video with them.

That night the girls reviewed the contract and decided on some changes. They called Nick and set up an appointment for the next day.

The girls arrived at Nick's and started to discuss the contract. Sandy took the lead and started.

She told Nick that:

They would only work together in photo shoots and/or in movies.

They would be chauffered to and from assignments.

They wanted Tom as their regular sex partner.

They wanted $2,500 each per photo shoot.

Anal sex was $5,000 extra.

Lesbian sex was $5,000 extra.

They wanted $15,000 each for a porno movie.

And, they wanted Tom to be paid equal to them.

Nick thought it over and told them that he would agree but that they would have no control over movie scripts and no royalties.

Diane countered by saying that they would be the only ones approving the men and/or women for the movies.

Nick agreed and said he would prepare a new contract.

Everyone agreed and Diane asked for Tom's number so she could call him.

After Nick gave it to her, she called him and asked if he would be interested in joining them for future photo shoots and movies. She also told him that he would get equal pay to what they were getting.

He was stunned and quickly agreed.

Diane exchanged numbers and said they would be in contact with him as soon as Nick tells them when the first movie shoots.

Look for Chapter 2