Wet Hot American Cousins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The head of his penis breaks first, parting the walls as his shaft follows, and my pussy contracts out of pure bliss, gripping him the same way my hands grip his waist. His strong arms support him, and he now begins to pump in and out and in and out, not so much in a rhythm but in a needy way, a way that tells me there will never be enough of this. I am slick and easy to work, and I can feel him push farther and farther inside as he gains momentum. In one quick motion he pulls me entirely on my back, pulls my legs up and around his neck, and leans in. His penis brushes against places I've never felt before, and the sounds coming from my lips are nothing I can control. I am wild, clawing at his legs, grasping them, pulling him in and in until he loses balance and tips to the floor beside me, his penis still half inside. I can't wait for him to right himself. I scramble, crawling on top of him, dangling my nipples in his face as he strains his neck, reaches for them with his tongue. I feel the warm, wet flick against them just as my lips part enough to push myself onto his penis. I hug him with my thighs, support with my arms as his mouth finds my mouth and we gnaw at each other's lips, teasing with tongues as I pull up right so his tip is at my opening, then drive back down. Again and again, and each time his breath gets harder and his moans get louder, and now we are trying to stifle each other with lips so that we aren't heard, so that no one walks in on our cousinly spectacle.

His hands reach up, tugging my hair tie out of my hair, and it suddenly falls from atop my head, brushing against his shoulders, swaying back and forth following the motion of my hips grinding against his. Now his fingers grip my waist, controlling my motions, and he slows me, begs with his eyes for me to wait, to be patient, to draw this out as long as possible. He is fondling my big, round breasts – pushing them together, enjoying their softness, their pliability, kneading them with long fingers. He is wanting to engulf me, and I can tell as his hands work back toward my ass, cupping each cheek in one hand and pulling me up and down and up and down.

I can't wait any longer. The orgasm sneaks up on me like he used to when I was younger and he would babysit me, playing hide and seek. It rips through my vagina like a wave and I can't support myself anymore. Collapsing onto his chest, I dig my teeth into his shoulder, muffling a thousand moans bubbling from my lips. His arms wrap around my back, and I am locked against him as he works me, rolls me in tiny circles, and he must know that my clit is rubbing right against his pelvic bone. Little shivers run through me as one orgasm beds itself and the beginnings of another start rumbling at the base of my clit. We are locked into this rhythm until he breaks it suddenly, rolling me onto my back then moving behind me. I raise my ass in anticipation, offering him the pink folds of my pussy and the throbbing hardness of my clit. In one smooth glide he is in me again, pumping in and out faster than I can take. I already think I am about to explode against him when his hands move. Suddenly there is one rubbing fast and unapologetically against my clit and another toying with my right nipple. He is entirely supported by his knees and is leaned back, driving his cock deep into me. I can feel him about to come, his hands work just as hard and just as fast, his breath is panted against me and the loud thwack of our skin as his pelvis hits my ass is setting our tempo. The moan starts deep in his body as I feel the muscles in his penis spasm against my walls. I imagine his white cum shooting into my inky depths as his finger motions become more sporadic. A sudden jolt sends his fingers right to the base of my clit and my orgasm fires out, spreading across my entire pussy as I heave against him, feeling his own weight give out onto my back. Moments later we are spasming together, breathing in a funny rhythm of sex and anxiety – not knowing what to say when we stand up.

Cum drips from between my legs as he pulls out gently, his softening penis retreating from the soft folds of my pussy. He backs away slowly, still looking at me kneeling on the floor, and snags my panties from the floor, holding them out like some sort of offering. I smile softly, and reach out for them, snagging his fingers for a moment. The funny, concerned look on his face fades out and he nods. I nod back and reach for his boxers, toss them to him. When I follow him out of the room a few moments later, I pull the door closed tight behind me and hope no one notices it smells of sex.

*This is my first story, and I'd love any and all feedback. Thanks!*

12