Wet Labcoat

Story Info
Working late in the lab was never this fun.
799 words
3.9
22.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was working late in the lab at my computer finishing up a report one night. It was in the middle of a heat wave so the lab was very warm. Since we were in the middle of an energy crisis, the company turns off the air conditioning after 5pm. It was late enough that everyone in the department had gone for the day and the custodian had already come by to empty the trash. I was completely alone and I was uncomfortable in all my clothes.

Our white lab coats are lightweight and loose enough to allow ventilation. I grabbed one and slipped into the bathroom. I stripped down to my underwear at first, and then decided I was safe enough to go completely naked underneath. I buttoned the coat up to the two top buttons, showing a little cleavage. The cool cotton felt incredible against my skin. I went back to my desk and continued my work. I had an internet messenger on while I worked so when I got back to my desk there was an instant message from you waiting for me.

I let you know where I was and what I had just done. When I suggested you come on by to see me I was only half kidding. We joked back and forth about your special lab "skills" and what we would do to each other if you actually "stopped by."

It was close to dinnertime so I thought nothing of it when you said you had to logout. We said our good byes and you were gone. I went back to working on the computer and was engrossed in completing the task when I was startled by the phone.

It was your voice on the other end telling me you were in the parking lot ready to take me up on my "offer." I let you in and led you over to the lab. The lab sinks have small hoses attached to the taps. You noticed that right away. "I think you still look too warm and maybe need to cool off," you say as you reach for the hose and spray cold water at me.

These lab coats are very much like t-shirts. When they get wet, they get transparent. So when you wet the front it clung to me. My nipples became erect from the cold blast of water. I go to grab the hose from you and retaliate but we end up wrestling while water goes everywhere. There we are both soaking wet and laughing. "What are you laughing at?" you say, "You want some more?" as you reach for the hose.

"Yeah, I want you to hose me down alright… but not with that one" I smile devilishly. You pull me in close and kiss me. I step back and unbutton the front of the wet coat exposing my wet naked body.

"Tell me what you want me to do" you say.

"I want to watch you stroke your cock.." I lean back against the counter, " When you are rock hard, I want you to slide it between these" I push my tits together, "and fuck them till you cum."

I reach for a bottle of coconut scented lotion off of my desk for you to get started with. I squeeze a big glob of it into your hand, then squeeze some over my tits and stomach. When you start sliding your hand up and down the shaft, I slide my hand up and down my chest to my stomach and then lower to my wet hot pussy, almost mimicking your movements.

As you move your hand I move mine. Faster and faster then slow. I don't take my eyes of you as we continue this. It feels so good to rub my clit while watching you stroke. I am so close when you push me down into a chair and slide your cock between my slippery tits. Up and down you gyrate your hips, pushing my tits together tighter to give the best, snug fit for your throbbing cock.

While you fuck my tits faster and get close to unloading, I rub my clit faster. When you can't hold back any longer and let it go, I start to cum all over my fingers. I cum even harder as you shower my neck, tits and stomach. You rub the head of your cock on my lips but pull away as I attempt to lick it, the sensitivity is now way too intense for you.

You step back, take a deep breath and watch as I smear your cum into my skin and all over my tits.

"MMmmmmm, I should work late more often" I say.

"Yes, but only if it's in that lab coat," you smile.