Wet Nurse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christina went to Don and sat at his feet looking up at him with all the love in the world filling her large brown eyes. Don looked down and smiled at her. He lovingly stroked her soft black hair, admiring her beauty. Tonight however he was too concerned for his wife to take advantage of his lover's beauty and they sat there for nearly an hour in soft loving quiet neither saying anything, both knowing what the other was feeling.

Eventually Don leaned down and gently kissed her on the lips. "Run off to bed. I'll see you tomorrow."

Christina smiled a sad smile at him and then rose and went to her bed. She made sure the baby monitor was on like Don had showed her earlier and then climbed between the soft sheets on her luxurious bed. In just a few minutes she fell asleep and dreamed sweet wonderful dreams about Don and the baby she felt was now growing inside her.

The next afternoon Don took May to see their family doctor. The examination was thorough but produced no evidence of any malady other than growing malnutrition. When he had completed the last of the tests the doctor led Don from the room.

"I think what we are having here is classic post partum depression. There is nothing physically wrong with May, she just feels depressed. I'm going to give her a new drug that is supposed to help with mild depression without the usual 'drugged feeling' side effects." Doctor Wills spoke softly to Don.

"Is there anything I should do?" Don asked with concern.

"Just be as supportive as you can. I'll give her a sample here and you can get the prescription filled today so that she can continue taking them every day." Doctor Wills said and patted Don on the shoulder. "Let me know if she doesn't respond. Oh and get her to eat even if she complains."

"Thanks, Doc." Don said and managed a tight smile. "I'm glad that it's nothing life threatening. I was really getting worried."

May took the pill in the doctor's office and then they walked out to their car. On the way home they stopped at the drug store and got May's prescription filled. After that May was hungry so they stopped at a small restaurant. For the first time in several weeks May ate a good hearty meal and even ordered a desert afterward. Throughout the meal the couple talked about Christina and the baby. May seemed very happy with the girl and Don eagerly agreed that he thought she would work out fine.

Christina was nursing June in the nursery when they got home. Don and May went in to tell her they were home and Don was embarrassed to find her nursing their daughter with one breast clearly exposed to view.

"Oh, we're sorry, we just came in to tell you we were home." Don said in Spanish and started to retreat.

"It's fine if you stay." Christina said brightly looking at them. May looked better already. "How is she?" Christina asked.

Don found himself in an awkward position. He was aroused by the site in front of him but uncomfortable with his wife there. "Uh, she is fine. The doctor gave her a prescription to make her feel better."

May looked at her husband. "What is she saying?" She asked him softly.

"Oh, sorry dear. She was just asking how you were feeing. I told her the doctor gave you a prescription to make you feel better. That's all." Don took his wife's hand in his and patted it softly.

May didn't seem the least bit bothered by Christina's nursing June in front of them. "Will you stay and translate for me. I'd like to talk to her for a little while."

"Sure honey." Don said and then in Spanish to Christina, "May wants to talk to you. I'm going to translate if that is alright."

"Yes, thank you." Christina said and smiled. "Maybe soon I will know English well enough to talk to her myself."

Don smiled at her enthusiasm and he and May sat and talked with Christina. The only awkward moment came when she switched the breast June was nursing. She pulled her blouse open on the other side and unbuttoned her bra over the other breast, exposing her large brown nipple before switching sides. Then she did not cover the breast June had just been feeding from.

"I'm sorry but if you cover it while it is still wet, it gets so sore." She said apologetically when she noticed that both Don and May were staring at her large tit and extended nipple.

"Oh you don't have to tell me. Mine got so sore just the first week. I really don't know how you do it." May told her through Don.

After a while June finished nursing and Christina burped her gently before laying her down. May rose to help and dabbed Christina's breasts dry with a soft cloth. Christina let her do it and then began fastening her bra back.

May surprised Don when she said softly. "Leave them out. Oh, tell her to leave them out Don. Tell her we don't want her to get sore."

Don relayed the message to Christina and although she looked a little surprised she stopped fastening her bra and then slowly slipped her blouse and bra off and stood before them topless.

May stared at the young girls breasts, confused by her feelings. Lately she had felt so listless and now she was feeling something quite different. As she stared at this young Mexican beauty standing in front of her with her large tits exposed and her absolutely huge nipples standing erect May felt her legs get weak and a heat began to rise up between her legs.

May had never been attracted to a woman before, not even in her wild college days, but now she knew what she wanted. She wanted to suck this girl's tits, to taste her warm milk, and then to suck her pussy. She wanted to grind her own pussy into the girl's mouth, feel her tongue buried in her cunt. She wanted to cum on this girl's face and then lick her own juices from her lips. Without thinking she took Christina's hand and led her from the nursery and to their master bedroom.

Don followed, wondering what May had in mind. His mind was still reeling from the shock he had felt as he saw his wife's hungry expression as she stared at his lover's breasts. "Was May bi?" He wondered silently as he followed the two women to the master bedroom.

His question was quickly answered when they got there. Without even saying a word May took Christina and forcefully pushed her onto the bed. Christina never objected but she trembled just a little with fear. Since she had arrived May had never seemed even energetic, now she was dominate and aggressive. Christina lay back on the bed and watched as May urgently pushed her skirt up and pulled her new silk panties down and off, exposing the young girl's hair covered cunt.

"Oh my, you are so beautiful." May said softly as she lightly brushed Christina's soft pussy.

"What? What did she say?" Christina asked Don, looking up into his shocked eyes as he stood by the bed watching his wife touch his young lover.

"She say's you are beautiful. I, I think she wants to make love to you." Don said incredulously.

Christina stared at Don. She had never been touched by a woman before. Somehow it didn't seem all that wrong to her though. May was very pretty, slim with small breasts and a firm, almost skinny, ass. Christina jerked reflexively when May's soft lips touched her nipple but she just kept staring at Don wondering if he would stop it, wondering also if she wanted him too.

He could see the questions in her eyes but he didn't know the answers. He stood frozen as his wife sucked first one breast and then the other. Since Christina had just finished nursing June she had very little milk left but a small amount was still flowing into May's mouth. May drank it hungrily, feeling her excitement build. She needed this young girl but could still feel how tight and stiff she was holding her body. She didn't want to rape Christina, she wanted to make love to her.

May restrained herself and sat up to look into Christina's eyes. "Tell her to relax, that I won't hurt her, and … and take off your clothes. I want her to enjoy this, you too." She said without ever looking at Don.

Don reached down and took Christina's soft hand in his and smiled at her. "Just relax, it will be alright. We are going to make love to you. You may stop us at any time but I think you will enjoy this very much."

Christina submitted, deep in her soul she knew she wanted it. She knew she wanted to feel May's soft lips on her breasts again. She knew she wanted to feel May's lips other places too. She smiled at Don and visibly relaxed.

May smiled too, and then leaned forward to kiss the young girl gently on the lips. Their kiss became more passionate and May parted her lips and pushed her tongue into the other girl's mouth. Christina accepted it and let her tongue play over and around May's.

Don closed the bedroom door softly and then stripped watching his two women, now in a passionate embrace on the bed. Once he was nude he moved around the bed and climbed up to lay beside Christina. "May, you should take your clothes off. Let her see your fantastic body."

May smiled at her husband's words. "Good," she thought, "he's getting into it." She didn't know why she needed this so badly but right then nothing was more important to her. She would have given everything she had to make love to Christina but it made it better that her husband was there and approving. She stripped quickly and climbed on the bed where Don was kissing Christina lovingly. She bent over and began sucking gently on the young girl's sensitive breasts and was rewarded by Christina's soft moaning. As May worked on her breasts, Christina slid a hand down and gently cupped May's small tit in her hand. She could feel the older woman's nipple, fully erect and protruding nearly a half inch, in the palm of her hand as she massaged her. Don was kissing her, pushing his tongue deep into her mouth and letting it play over her tongue as their lips pressed together. May began kissing her way down Christina's soft belly, lingering over her indented belly button for just a moment then continuing down to finally begin kissing and licking her soft inner thighs.

Christina moaned louder into Don's loving mouth and spread her legs giving May easier access to her now dripping wet pussy. May could smell Christina's fragrance and it excited her even more. She paused just breathing in the scent and then lowered her mouth and slowly let her tongue press against the young girl's soft cunt lips.

May's tongue pushed harder, forcing it's way into the soft folds. As Christina's lips parted, her juice trickled out and onto May's excited tongue. May could now taste the girl's essence and this thrilled her. Her licking became more aggressive and she pushed her tongue deep into Christina's pussy, lapping at it hungrily.

Christina let her hand slide to the back of May's head, holding her to her pussy, pressing her down firmly. Christina was nearing orgasm from May's attention and then Don moved down and began sucking her swollen nipples. This was too much for her and she began to orgasm. Her body spasmed and she cried out, her voice rising in tenor until she was almost screaming. May never stopped sucking her cunt as Christina writhed and shook.

Finally after several long minutes Christina's orgasm began to subside. As she calmed down she looked at Don and plead with him. "Please fuck me now. Please give me your seed and make me pregnant. I want to have your baby for you."

May looked up from her place between Christina's spread legs. "What does she want?" She asked Don. "She want me to fuck her now." He said.

"No what was the rest? I heard baby in there didn't I?" May said smiling. "She wants to have your baby doesn't she? Oh she is a hot little slut."

"Uh, I'm not sure that is what she said." Don said trying to be diplomatic.

"Fuck you! You know that's what she said! So get over here and fuck her. I want her to suck my cunt anyway. So you fuck her while I sit on her face and make her suck me." May had never felt so dominant before, she had always been meek, especially in lovemaking but now she felt like she ruled the world and everyone should obey her.

Don smiled at his wife's unexpected brashness. He suspected, but didn't know, what had happened to cause this attitude change in his wife but he liked it. He liked it a lot.

As May crawled up the bed Don rolled over between Christina's smooth legs. Her cunt was wet and distended but looked beautifully inviting as it gaped open in front of his cock. May straddled the young girls face and unceremoniously lowered her dripping pussy to her face.

Don saw the frightened look on Christina's face. "She wants you to lick her like she licked you." He said.

"I have never been with a woman before." Christina said and turned her face away from the cunt hanging just inches from her mouth.

"Tell her to suck my cunt." May said harshly and reached down with her hands to force Christina's face back into position. "Tell her you bastard. NOW!"

Don looked at his wife's face. It was contorted with need. He realized that there was no way to stop her at this point. "She says to lick her." he said softly, wishing May would be gentler with this girl that he knew he loved.

Christina looked at Don and then resolved herself. If this was what he wanted then she would do it for him. She pushed her tongue up until it touched May's pussy. May responded by pushing her hips down and forcing the girl's tongue to slip between her cunt lips. Surprisingly Christina found that she enjoyed the musky taste and she began to hungrily lap at the other woman's pussy, savoring her juices and then sucking her cunt with abandon.

With the small crisis passed Don reached down and began to lovingly stroke Christina's wet pussy. He found her open and ready to be fucked so he slid forward and pushed his cock deep into her with one stroke.

Christina felt him enter her and moaned loudly into May's now dripping cunt. Don held still for several seconds after his initial push, just enjoying the feel of Christina's magnificent tight pussy, then he began to pump into her. Each stroke pushed the young girl's face into his wife's pussy. He looked at May. Her eyes were closed but her mouth was open in a silent "Oh" as Christina tried her best to pleasure her cunt.

Don leaned forward and sucked one of May's small tits into his mouth. This was enough to bring May out of her silence and at once she started moaning and writhing on Christina's face, forcing her cunt down on the girl's mouth.

"Oh God! Yeah, fuck her lover, push your big cock into her cunt. I can see your cock going into her. Oh God, fuck her. Yeah suck my tit while you fuck her." May said, her volume rising with her coming orgasm.

Her language surprised and excited Don and he began to fuck Christina harder and harder, trying to keep in rhythm with the girls laps and sucks on his wife's swollen cunt. Then May peaked. She screamed and her pussy gushed. Her juice flowed out of her and into Christina's surprised mouth. Christina had never had a woman come in her mouth before. She really had never seen a woman come like May did then. May's warm juice flowed into her mouth and filled it before she could swallow, overflowing and running down her cheeks and over her neck. Christina drank as fast as she could but she could not keep up with May so pretty soon she just laid there and let May's sweet nectar flow over her face.

May had never had such a powerful orgasm in her life. She could not believe it. It lasted almost two minutes while huge amounts of her juice gushed down over her young lover's face.

The sight of his wife cumming on Christina's face and of Christina trying to drink it all set Don off and he began to cum inside her sweet pussy. His come lasted almost as long as his wife's and set off Christina's own orgasm.

When they at last could move again the three lovers smiled at each other and then got up to take a warm shower and clean off. By the time they got out of the shower the baby had woken up and needed to be fed so Christina left for the nursery.

May looked sheepishly at her husband once they were alone. "Don, I …" She started to say more and then closed her mouth.

Don looked at her and smiled. "It's okay. We all enjoyed it."

"It's just, I guess I have been feeling so down and worthless and then all of a sudden I was so horny. God, I have never felt like that before. I really don't understand it." May shook her head.

"Maybe it had something to do with the pill Doctor Wills gave you." Don looked at his wife. "Or maybe that just brought you up enough that you could feel good again and this was your needed release." "You aren't mad are you? Or disgusted?" May said softly.

"Not at all lover." Don smiled. "Hell, I enjoyed it as much as you did. Well maybe not quite as much but close." He laughed a little and his laughter brought May out of her worry.

"What do you think Christina thinks of us?" May asked seriously. "I hope she doesn't think we are too kinky."

"She is a puzzle to me. She almost acts as though she thinks she is our slave but she does seem to really enjoy being fucked." Don said with a smile on his face.

"Yeah, and I think she loves you." May said.

"Yeah I think you may be right." Don replied quietly.

"And I think you love her too." May continued.

Don looked at his wife. She didn't seem angry or even jealous. "I will always love you May. You don't have to worry about that."

"Oh I'm not worried lover. I am very secure in your love, but you didn't deny that you love her. You do don't you?" May took Don's hands in hers and held them softly.

"Yes. God help me but I think I really do love her. It's crazy isn't it. We have only known her for a few days, but I think I fell in love with her in the airport." Don looked into his wife's eyes as he spoke, trying to get a hint of what she felt.

"Well then I guess we will just have to keep her." May smiled. "Besides, her pussy tasted so good I may even fall in love with her too."

Just over nine months later Christina gave birth to June's half brother. She now spoke almost perfect English, with just a little accent and although they couldn't be wed formally because of the puritan bigamy laws the three lovers, Don, May, and Christina lived together as one family.

12