Wet on a Rainy Night

Story Info
Girl gets wet walking home in the rain.
1.5k words
4.04
34.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night was cold with rain and mud, the girl young and pale, bolting through the rain in an attempt to avoid a soaking. As bad luck with the weather often dictates, her attempts were meaningless. She took cover underneath a small overhang at a rundown hotel, all the lights were out and there was nobody around her. She shivered in her soaked clothing and tried to figure out a way to get home as quickly as possible without getting more wet than she'd already become. The street light caught her in it's gaze as she thought to herself, hugging her chest tightly, and pushing her breasts firmly up. Her pink inviting nipples showed through her soaked cream top, her bra less escapade had become a weary embarrassment waiting to happen. As she hugged her arms against her chest she lent against the wall and slowly slid down, coming into a crouching position on the pavement. He short skirt dripping with water lay heavily against her thighs as she pulled her knees together. Her panties catching a slight glimpse of the light, her warm lips hugging the fabric tight. She let out a deep breath in the cold rain, a puff of steam came rolling out of her mouth.

She was so cold, but, she could feel tingling in her body, she knew what was going on, and it was only a matter of time before she gave in. She didn't know if she could make it home in time, her steaming warm skin was covered in goosebumps at the thoughts she was having. She bit her lip, leaning forward to hug her chest against her knees, squirming slightly her warm lips rubbed against each other, the fabric of her panties sliding up her slit adding only more trouble to the scenario. As she lent her chin against her knees her long brown hair flopped over her shoulders, dripping constantly. Her eyes would glance up as her face turned pink and she thought to herself, "Could I?" she then glanced around and bit her lip again, not wanting anyone to see her do anything she might regret later. She could feel anticipation between her legs, her warm lips were aching for it, and suddenly a soft moan escaped her lips, her already soaked panties were becoming warmer as her lush juices began to seep out of her.

She knew she couldn't bare it anymore, so she slowly crept her hand behind her legs and reached down passed her skirt and toward her warm pussy. As her hand reached it, she hesitated, feeling a tingling sensation across her abdomen. She bit down on her lip hard and squinted as she finally made the plunge, reaching down quickly, and grabbing her clitoris with two fingers through her panties, she began to circle it, rubbing the fabric against it, teasing herself, as if she didn't want to pleasure herself, but to only prolong the pain. He fingers began to move fluidly, rubbing both vertically against her clit and massaging it in circles. She finally bit down on her fore-knuckle as she felt the tingling sensation rise up to her chest and over her shoulders to the back of her neck. "I..." she began to think, "I shouldn't..." she was at war with herself, but she knew it was over already, she would have to finish this job now. She slowly slipped a finger underneath the edge of her panties, lifting the soaked fabric off her lips and moving it to the side. Her warm wet lips quivered with the rest of her body as she made contact with her clitoris again. She slowly moved her hand down her pussy until she could insert a finger, gasping for air as she slid it into herself, she clutched onto her breast and began to squeeze her nipples, feeling them turn hard with her delight, her knees slowly crept open until she sat against the wall with her legs spread wide. She bit her lip again as she slid her finger in and out of her, touching her sensitive points effortlessly. "I can't take it..." she mumbled shakily as she began to feel her body move into the lustfulness of the situation. Finally she forced a second finger into her pussy, opening her mouth in pleasure a small squeak escaped. She was so caught up in her deed that what happened next was unavoidable.

She tilted her head back and opened her eyes only to see a dark figure standing beside her, he was tall, and his face was cast in shadow. His hand was down his pants and beneath the street light she could see the outline of a hard cock waiting to be used. She contemplated running, but her desires were too strong and she moved onto her knees. She reached forward gripping his cock through the fabric of his pants and started stroking. She continued to rub her clit while she did this. Her intense pleasure echoed through her body as she held this unknown cock tightly in her hand. The tall dark man unzipped his trousers, barely able to stand the teasing. His warm shaft flopped out in front of her and as she moved in a smile crept her lips. She gripped it firmly and began stroking it, placing a warm tongue on the base of his head and slowly swirling it around. She then encompassed his head into her mouth sucking lightly as she began massaging his shaft, causing the man to grunt happily. As her saliva slipped down his cock she forced more into her mouth, swallowing half of him as she moved her hand down to his testicles and began massaging them. She then forced his full length into her mouth, and sucked at the same time, causing him intense pleasure. As she pulled back he reached down grabbing the back of her hair and forced her soft lips back around his shaft, she in turn knew what he wanted her to so she continued. Slurping against his head with her tongue and sucking her way down his shaft she stroked his anxious cock till she could feel him tense up in pleasure.

That is when she made her move, standing up and placing her hands against the wall she reached back and spread her lips apart for him to see. Her pussy was moist and pink and was so inviting only a fool would pass up the chance. She used her index finger to stroke her clit as the man moved forward. His long shaft slipped below her and rubbed against her clit she in turn used it as a toy to give herself more teasing pleasure, massaging it against her and using her wetness to slide it around she bit her lip, "I can't take this." she said accidentally aloud. An arrogant smirk crept across the man's lips as he pulled back and positioned himself. He then plunged into her depths, reaching as far as he could into her. Her lips parting and letting out a gasp. He began to thrust himself into her, moving deep each time. She could feel him fill her and she knew she would come soon. As he thrust ed she reached back and made a V over her lips and began using her fingers to stroke his cock while he pleasured her. Small moans and squeaks escaped her as she moved closer and closer to climax. Her wet pussy began to drip in the cold, his thrusting shaft only making her even more wet than before. And then finally, a loud moan came from her lips as the head of his penis stroked against her g-spot, the tender sensitive area exploded in a mass of pleasure, every thrust forced her to moan loudly. She couldn't hold in her lust anymore. She gripped her breasts with both hands as he thrust, squeezing them and pinching her nipples to make her more aroused. Her breasts were firm with desire and her nipples erect. She felt herself began to lose the ability to think as she began thrusting back against him, moving wildly, moaning loudly with each counter thrust.

She could feel it, her golden moment, when suddenly in a massive explosion she screamed she was coming, he'd done it for her and there was definitely no turning back. Her orgasm raged through her body, her hard thrusts against him forcing him to lean back and take deep breaths. The warmth inside her encompassing his warm cock was almost too much for him to bare. As she settled down she could tell he wanted to come. She pulled him out of her and knelt in front of him, muttering a few words to him, "Thank you." She lent in and encompassed his penis in her mouth, sucking hard on it, his body was still thrusting uncontrollably when his penis twitched in bliss, the warm fluid came into her mouth and she quickly pulled it out, her hand violently stroking his cock as he came. His fluid spraying across her body, and dripping off her breasts as he finally began to ease his breathing. Her hand slowed and she smiled at him softly. She was relieved and stood up straightening her underwear. She smiled and gave a slight nod to him as she picked up her things. The man now stood alone with a dripping cock. As she walked away she knew when she got home she'd only repeat what just happened, however it would be with her favorite toy instead.