Wet on the Hood Ch. 01

Story Info
They can't wait until they get home.
4.4k words
4.73
39k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late, around 10pm, when my plane finally landed in Cedar Rapids. After 4 hours of sitting on the runway in Chicago while they fixed a faulty flap or did something with one of the wings, I was ready to stretch my legs and eager to get off the damn plane. Looking out the window I could tell it was a humid day in Iowa, and I could feel my sweat glands revving their engines in anticipation. I savored the last few minutes of air-conditioning as I walked through the terminal.

At first I didn't see her when I got to the baggage claim area and I worried that the delays had screwed up my return. Suddenly I caught a whiff of her perfume, the usual fruity/flowery scent women wear, but somehow distinct when she wore it. Before I had a chance to turn around I felt two arms wrap around me and a body press into my back. Dropping my bag I turned around to face her.

* * * *

She giggled in the car ride back to school as my hand danced along the smooth skin of her bare leg just below the line of her skirt. More than that she giggled at the little scene we'd made in the baggage claim. Most travelers are expected to be happy upon returning home from a long trip. It's not out of the ordinary to see two people run towards each other and embrace—or at least the movies make it seem that way. It's not strange to see a mother or father be rushed by a spouse and children amidst little yells of love. It's not unusual even to see tears of joy streaming down a face.

But I don't think the terminal was quite prepared for the prolonged shot of her bare ass as I lifted her body to an embrace, sliding the back of her skirt all the way up her waist. Lucky for them (or perhaps not), she'd been wearing a thong, or else they'd also have been treated to a slice of her sweet slice peaking from between the backs of her thighs.

As we drove into Iowa City, past the dorms and frat houses, we caught up on things. She told me about her summer adventures as she rubbed my hardening cock through my pants. I related the frustration of being stuck on a plane for 9 hours while I massaged the uppermost parts of her inner thighs.

I could feel my temperature rising, and not just because of the humidity. I was thankful that I'd arrived well after dark, or else I'm sure it would have been unbearably hot. As it was, my clothing was beginning to stick to my body in a number of places. For a girl that claims she sweats a lot, she seemed remarkably put together. I couldn't wait to get back to her place and do all the things we'd been writing to each other about all summer.

* * * *

She'd barely stopped the car before we were once again all over each other. I felt her tongue poking around in my mouth and the sweetness of her lips mashing into mine even before the last vibrations of the engine subsided. My hands were around her, pulling her body closer as she tried to maneuver her legs around the transmission between us. Before long we were tangled in each other's limbs. I broke our kiss long enough to lick my way down the side of her neck and then back up towards her ear. I faintly tasted a combination of her sweet skin and salty sweat. She clawed at my back, trying to pull me closer to her.

"Ohh, Adam, I want you so bad."

"Fuck, I know Baby, I made the mistake of glancing at some of those emails before I got on the plane- It made the flight that much more difficult. I kept trying to sleep, but as soon as my eyes closed I saw you wagging your sweet ass at me. It was all I could do not to shoot cum all over the airplane lavatory."

Our lips met again in a passionate kiss and I forced my hand up the white dress shirt she was wearing to frantically grope at her breasts. As I grazed her left nipple, I felt her moan into my mouth. One of her hands was rhythmically squeezing my ass and the other kept fumbling at my cock through the denim of my jeans. Kissing hungrily at her mouth, I couldn't stop thinking about her sweet little pussy. I wanted to push my whole being inside the warmth of that hole.

"Fuck this Eve, I need to fuck the hell out of you- let's go inside now, this is just too frustrating."

'Ok, leave your bags here, we can get them later," she said, quickly moving from my body to undo her seatbelt and remove the keys from the ignition. She was out of the car before I'd even gotten my door open, and as I stood up, she had me pressed up against the door, her mouth devouring mine. My arms went around her and, just like in the airport, I pulled her body to me, lifting her skirt to her hips and exposing her ass to the humid night air, her legs spreading around my waist for extra support .

We broke our kiss just as the first raindrop hit my face. At first I thought it was sweat, but then more fat droplets hit my body. Soon it was pouring down. I looked into her eyes and saw a twinkle. Our mouths came back together with such force I wouldn't have been surprised to find I had a split lip the next day. Still holding her, our passion increasing, I turned to my left and haltingly walked a few steps until I was facing the front of her car.

With little fanfare, I placed her bare ass on the hood and broke our kiss. Pulling back as far as her legs would allow me, I took in the sight of her once more. The rain was darkening her hair, and blurring the make-up she had on. Looking at her now, I was reminded of the first morning after she'd slept at my house when we decided to take a shower together. It had been so exciting exploring her beautiful body like that for the first time, and as my eyes traveled down her in the rain, I felt tendrils of that same feeling work their way through my stomach. Her shirt was completely soaked through, and I could see clearly that she wore no bra underneath to restrain her small but perky breasts.

I was about to tell her how beautiful she looked at that moment when she reached up and yanked my shirt over my head, letting it slap on the hood of the car like a soggy rag. The warm rain felt good on my back, washing away some of the grime from the flight. I reached up to undo the buttons of her shirt as she began to fumble with my belt. After the second button I became inpatient and, wish a series of pops, ripped open her shirt. She gasped and pausing from my belt, looked up to say something to me. Instead, she craned her mouth up to my neck and began kissing her way down my chest, resuming work on my belt until it was finally undone.

As she unwound her legs to pull off my pants, I took the opportunity to run my hands up the inside of her legs and brush up against her pussy. I could clearly see the slit of her shaven cunt through the wet fabric, but it took me a moment to realize it was not the rain that had soaked through her panties. She paused, my fly half-way down, and I seized the moment to quickly slip my fingers underneath the edges of her panties to caress the lips of her pussy. She let out a low moan and I slowly pushed my fingers into the folds of her sex. I didn't push inside her though, but rather took the time to reacquaint myself with her body.

Her hands left my fly as she wrapped her arms around my shoulders, her mouth meeting mine in a passionate, if somewhat distracted, kiss. I lingered on the outside of her pussy, rolling the flesh of each outer lip between my thumb and forefinger. I thought about the way these fat lips caressed my cock so gently as I moved in and out of her. Moving further in, I ran my fingers around the edges of her inner lips. These were the ones that hungrily pulled on my cock each time I tried to pull it out, only to plunge it back in deeper the next time. These lips, though less fleshy than the others, were what made her pussy so tight each time I tried to push my cock inside.

This time it was my fingers that pushed their way past these barriers, and I could hear her moan into my mouth as each knuckle made its way inside of her. Her pussy was so warm. I massaged the velvety walls of her vagina with my finger tips, giving thanks to them for ever time they'd caressed the length of my cock. I longed to replace my fingers with that same cock, which was now pressing forcefully against the front of my boxers but I waited. Pushing further inside of her, I began to feel the bump of her cervix with the tips of my fingers.

I started to push in and out of her with my fingers, slowly fucking her like I planned on doing shortly. I alternated between deep strokes that pushed my fingers up against her cervix, and shallower ones where I could scissor my fingers and push against the side walls of her warm cavern. I could feel her hips pushing back at me and reached my thumb up to brush against her clit. As soon as I grazed that sensitive nub of flesh her body jerked and her tongue stopped swirling around my mouth. Her moans told me I was doing it right, so I broke our kiss and began kissing her neck and nibbling her ear.

"You like it when I play with your pussy like this don't you, you little slut?"

"Oh yeah. . . Adam. . . I love feeling your fingers inside me. . . and. . . ohhhh. . . you playing with my clit."

I began to press a little harder with my thumb, gently grinding her clit from left to right. I could feel her hips thrusting quicker, and her body beginning to shake. I knew an orgasm wasn't far off, so I concentrated on keeping the same rhythm.

"Oh. . . Yeah. . . right there. . . keep rubbing my clit. . . I'm gonna cum soon."

"Mmmmm. . . I want you to cum all over my hand. I want you to cum so much that your juices run down your leg and onto the hood of your car. Yeah you dirty little slut. Cum!"

With a moan, her hips pushed off the car and her body began to shake. I kept plunging my fingers in and out of her sopping pussy and my thumb circling her pulsing clit. After a moment the orgasm subsided and her ass once again made contact with the hood of the car.

"You like cumming don't you, you little slut?"

"Mmmmm, yeah. I love it when you make me cum like that."

"Good," I said, licking my lips, "because I'm about to make you do a whole lot more of it."

"Oh god," she said, seeing the devilish look on my face.

"Tell me you want me to eat your pussy, you little slut."

"Yeah, Adam, I want you to fucking eat my hot pussy right now. Please . . . eat me."

Removing her arms from around my shoulders, she leaned back and lay on the hood of the car, allowing the rain drops to fall squarely on her exposed body. Again I paused, taking a moment to appreciate her. I watched as the drops splashed down on her neck, breasts and stomach, a little pool forming in the recesses of her belly button. She'd definitely gotten a tan since I'd last seen her, and the outline of the bathing suit around her tits was clearly visible.

I watched as a drop hit just bellow her hard left nipple and then slowly trickle down the curve of her breast. I stretched across her and with a flick of my tongue caught it before it made contact with her stomach. I let my tongue trace along her tan lines, slowly circling in closer until I was millimeters from the nipple. I teased her with my tongue, playing along the edges of her areola. Flattening my tongue, I finally ran it across her nipple, causing her to gasp.

I looked up and our eyes met as I quickly sucked her nipple into my mouth with a loud slurp. I lightly brushed it with the edges of my teeth before letting it go once more. Taking advantage of the moisture that was now making her nipple glisten, I quickly sucked in my breath, cooling the skin of her nipple while quickly and lightly flicking it with my warm tongue; a little trick I liked to do, and one I knew she liked. I was rewarded with a moan as she bit her lip and crinkled her brow.

After a few more licks, I started making my way to her right breast, again tracing the lines of her tan and this time pausing periodically to gently take little bites out of her soft tit. As before, I made sure to tease her for a bit before finally touching her nipple. This time I sucked it and the surrounding flesh into my mouth roughly, letting it slowly slide out. The harsh suction always turned her on, and I could already see the skin of her breast flushing with blood where I'd sucked it.

"Mmmmm. . . I thought you were gonna eat my pussy. Why do you like teasing me so much?"

"I am gonna eat your pussy, have some patience you little slut. I like teasing you because I know you secretly like it . . . and because I can."

"Ohhhhh," she whined, "I know, but please eat my pussy Adam."

"I will," I said, kissing my way down her body, "have patience my little slut."

I stopped at her bellybutton for a moment and ran my tongue through the little pool of rain water that had collected there before continuing down. At her waist, I stopped to pull the now soaked beige skirt up to her stomach. Right before I got to her pussy, I ran my tongue over to her left leg and slowly licked, kissed, and nibbled my way down from her inner thigh all the way to her ankle. Taking her right leg in hand, I began at the ankle and, even more slowly this time, licked, kissed, and nibbled my way back up.

As I got to the crook of her leg, the little crease where it meets back up with her body, I caught some movement in the corner of my right eye. Looking over, I saw a dimly illuminated figure standing on the balcony of a house just over the fence behind her parking lot. The figure was just barely silhouetted by a faint light coming from deep inside the house, and judging by the shape of the body, I guessed it was a woman. Though I couldn't make out any of her features, I knew almost immediately that she was watching us. Looking to Eve to see if she'd caught this voyeur as well, I planted a kiss just to the left of her pussy. Her eyes were closed, though, and before I could make a decision, Eve pushed her hips up and moaned, "please, stop teasing me."

Without saying a word, I flicked my tongue across the lips of her pussy, paused, and then planted a second kiss just to the right of it. "Oh yeah, please lick my pussy Adam."

With the tip of my tongue, I slowly traced her slit from bottom to top without pushing between her lips. Her skin tasted like fresh rain, which wasn't surprising since a thin sheen of rain covered the entirety of her skin. I licked again and again, each time letting my tongue push a little deeper. As my tongue finally pushed between the lips of her pussy, I was greeted with the distinct taste of her.

Pussy tastes indescribable. It's reminded me of many things, honey, sweat, fish, copper, but never has it actually been these things and never has it been anything other than delicious. At this moment it could only be described as a combination of sweet and salty. I savored the way she tasted on the tip of my tongue, knowing that the rain could trickle in and take it away from me at any moment.

As I continued running my tongue along the length of her slit, my eyes were drawn to the woman on the balcony by the light of a passing car. For a moment she was illuminated, and I could see her clearly. She was younger than I'd thought, not more than my own 25, given the residential nature of the neighborhood. A classic Iowan, she was tall and blond, with a body that would be described as curvy, maybe even thick.

I thought she was attractive, though she was too far away and the moment too fleeting to make any real judgment. The moment had been long enough, however, to illuminate a shirt half pulled up, exposing a large breast that she was squeezing with one hand. The other hand disappeared at the railing of the balcony, but by the way her arm was moving, I could tell it was buried in her panties.

With a slow, deep lick, I brought myself up from between her legs in a fluid motion, bringing my mouth to hers. I broke the kiss and started licking down her neck and then back up to her ear.

"Yeah, I know you like it when I lick your pussy you little slut," I whispered. "You know what though? You're not the only one. There's a woman watching us."

I could feel her breath catch for a moment. "Really? Where?"

"Sshhh, she's on the balcony just to your left. It's kind of dark, but you can see her."

"Oh God! I see her . . .. She's . . . touching herself."

"I know. I think she likes watching you get your pussy licked. I think maybe she wants to be down here licking you herself."

"Mmmmm. . . would you let her lick my pussy Adam?" she said as I nibbled at her ear.

"Of course I would Eve. I'd let her lick your pussy while I watched, playing with my dick. When she was done making you cum and cum and cum, I'd flip you over and make you lick her pussy while I fucked your little cunt from behind."

"Oh Adam . . . you make me so hot. . . please . . . fuck me. I want her to watch you fuck my pussy while she touches herself."

"I'm not done eating your pussy yet Baby."

With that, I once again kissed my way down her body until I was hovering above her sweet slit. Again I ran the tip of my tongue along its length, slowly pushing inside it. Reaching up I spread her legs wider, stretching open her cunt and allowing me better access. I licked the right side of her pussy, running my tongue in the fold between her outer and inner lips, doing the same with the left side. I could hear her breathing quicken, and I knew we both felt the eyes of our watcher on us.

After a few moments more spent playing along the lips of her pussy, I began to lick from bottom to top again with my tongue flattened, making sure it just barely brushed that spot where I knew her clit was hiding. Each time I hit it, her body would quiver just a little, and her breaths would become moans. I wasn't ready to play with her clit just yet, so I began to shorten my licks until they were concentrated just around the opening of her vagina.

As I did when I was fingering her, I silently thanked this little hole for the pleasure it had given me. Stiffening my tongue, I slowly pushed it inside of her. Of course I couldn't get my tongue in very far, but nevertheless I started fucking her pussy with it, making sure to lick every inch of the inside walls, starting with the top and working my way around like the hands on a clock.

While I fucked her pussy with my tongue, I glanced at the balcony and saw the woman still watching us. A light from one of the surrounding houses had come on and she was no longer bathed in shadows. It didn't look like she cared. She'd pulled her shirt all the way up to her neck now, and was twisting the nipples of her left breast. I looked up at Eve to tell her and noticed that she too was twisting the nipple of her left breast, her eyes pointed to the balcony as well. As I looked at her, she took her other hand, and started running it through my hair.

I could feel Eve thrusting her hips into my face and saw that the woman on the balcony was doing the same. Her hand still buried in her pants, she was grinding her hips against the railing of the balcony in almost perfect time with Eve, who was now moaning much more audibly. The heat from her pussy was intense, and I wallowed in the musk of her, an equally indescribably smell: primal, raw, and totally sexy.

Taking her heightened state of arousal as a cue, I stopped fucking her with my tongue and, pushing back my wet hair which was now plastered to my scalp by the falling rain, began licking up towards her clit once more. With each caress of my tongue I could more clearly feel her clit as it became engorged with blood. I started to flick at it with my tongue and Eve's thrusting became more erratic as her body began to uncontrollably shake.

I knew she was cumming, but I didn't let up. Instead, I increased my pace, lapping at her clit furiously. I could see that she was lost, her head thrown back and her eyes shut tight. I wondered if she imagined that it was the woman eating her pussy now, and the thought brought a twitch of excitement to my already hard cock. Her back arched again, thrusting her hips into me once more, signaling the crest of another orgasm. With that I made my final move.

12