Wet on the Hood Ch. 02

Story Info
Another neighbor watches them in the rain.
4.9k words
4.73
26.7k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing if front of Eve, my hard cock exposed to the warm moist air of the rainy night, I thought back to the first time I'd fucked her; The way she had to grab my cock and guide it to the opening of her little hole; The little gasps she made as I first entered her; The feeling of sliding my hard cock into that warm tight virgin pussy of hers inch by inch; The way her gasps quickly turned to moans as I started stroking in and out; And the first time I felt her body shake under me as she came.

"Are you going to fuck me with that hard cock of yours Adam?" she said, bringing me back to the present.

"Of course I am," I said, reaching down to grab a condom from the pocket of my pants. "I thought I'd make you wait a moment more."

"You're such a tease, just fuck me."

"I want to watch you finger your pussy while I put on this condom, you little slut."

She reached down and squeezed her breasts for a second before continuing along her body. Her legs were still splayed wide from when I'd eaten her, and her pussy stared up at me like a hungry mouth, the lips glistening with a mixture of sweat, rain, and her own juices. Reaching up she inserted the index finger of her right hand into her mouth, working it in and out like she was sucking a cock. Taking the now lubricated finger, she slowly started pushing it inside her wet cunt. After a few plunges, she removed it and sucked both her index and middle finger into her mouth. Again, she brought her fingers down and, even more slowly this time, pushed them past her outer and inner lips into the depths of her pussy.

As I watched her fingers disappearing into her cunt, I ripped open the wrapper and pulled out the condom. Throwing the wrapper on the ground, I grabbed my cock with my left hand and started stroking along my shaft, working the falling rain drops into my skin. I knew there was no way I could get any harder, so I took the condom and pressed it to the head of my cock. With a smooth stroke, I rolled it over the head of my cock. As usual, it caught for a moment on the ridge of my cock just underneath the head, but soon I was rolling it all the way down to my shaven balls, which were hanging low in the warmth of the night air. I pulled the condom off just a little bit in order to leave room for the gallon of cum I knew I'd be depositing inside of it soon.

"Alright you little slut, take those fingers out so I can fuck you."

"Mmmm. . . that's okay, I'm enjoying myself at the moment," she said with a wicked smile.

"That's fine with me," I said, turning to my right. "I'll just go next door and fuck our blond mystery watcher, I'm sure she'll enjoy the hard fucking I'm going to give her."

"No! Wait! I was just joking, of course I want your hard cock in me."

"Well now you're going to have to beg me for it you little slut."

"Please," she said, affecting a pout.

"I'm not convinced."

"Please . . . fuck my dirty, slutty, little cunt with your big hard cock Adam, I need it."

"Well when you ask me like that, how can I refuse a request from such a dirty little slut." With that I turned back towards her and grabbed onto her bent legs, quickly pulling her down the hood of the car until her beautiful ass was resting on the edge. Her pussy was lined up perfectly with my cock, and I stepped forward until I was inches from her. Even in the humid night air I could feel the heat emanating from her sex.

Looking into her twinkling eyes, I said "Oye chucha, voy a poner mi polla en tu puta chocha, estas preparada?" (Listen whore, I'm going to put my cock in your sluty cunt, are you ready?)

"Ha ha," she laughed. "Por supuesto papi, siempre estoy preparada para sentir tu polla. Venga, da te prisa mango." (Of course, daddy, I'm always ready to feel your cock. Come on stud, hurry up.)

"Hey," I said, flipping my hip so that my hard cock slapped wetly against her slit, "it took me 20 minutes to look that up online, you should appreciate my effort."

"I do, but I'll appreciate your cock in my wet cunt more."

Grabbing her right ankle in my left hand, I pulled open her legs. With my right hand on my cock, I guided it to the opening of her pussy. I pressed the head up against her, but didn't push inside yet.

"Please . . . put it in now!" she gasped.

Slowly I rubbed my cock up and down along her slit, covering it with her juices. Then, leaning into her, I let the head of my cock part the lips of her pussy and push inside. I paused once the tip of my cock was in her and then leaned back, letting it come back out. I saw her start to open her mouth but I pushed my hips forward again, sliding my cock into her a little farther and she swallowed her words. I repeated this over and over, each time pushing it in further after I'd taken it out, causing her to moan. Again I was surprised at how tight she was. I could feel the walls of her cunt hugging the length of my cock and the lips tugging at me as I tried to pull out. Soon I was sliding in and out smoothly, burying myself in her fully with each stroke. She was so wet I could feel her juices dripping down my cock and onto my balls, coating them with her sticky sweetness.

"Mmmmm. . . yeah, fuck my little cunt."

"Oh I'm fucking it you slut. You like having my cock buried deep inside, don't you?"

"Ooooh, I like it when you stretch my pussy with your big fat cock."

"Yeah, I know you like taking every inch of it you little whore."

All her talking was turning me on more, and each time as I slide into her, I'd thrust my hips just a little extra at the end, causing my balls to slap wetly against the crack of her ass. She moaned louder. I could feel the heat of her pussy through the condom, she was so hot, and I felt like any minute she'd burn right through the latex. It wasn't hard to imagine that looking down, I'd see my cock slide out of her pussy and it would be red hot like a rod of iron in a blacksmith's fire. Somehow the thought made my cock even harder.

With a quick thrust of my hips I pushed my cock into her hard, leaving it buried for a moment. As I pulled back slowly, I brought my cock almost all the way out. With just my cock head buried in her, I paused again. After a moment I resumed, this time my thrusts, while quicker, were also shallower, making sure I didn't get more than half of my cock inside of her. Her breathing quickened to match my thrusts. After 6 or 7 of these shallow ones I'd slam my hips all the way forward and bury myself completely inside of her, causing her to let out a loud moan. I kept up with alternating the 6 or 7 shallow thrusts with 1 or 2 deep ones for a few minutes, enjoying the way the lips of her pussy felt along the shaft of my cock on the shallow thrusts and the way she swallowed me completely on deep ones.

With each deep thrust I could see her breast jiggle a little, and I wanted so much to suckle at her breast once more. I settled for reaching out and squeezing her left breast with my right hand, pinching the nipple just a little. Withdrawing my hand I bent down and kissed her hard on the lips. Our tongues played around in each other's mouths and I swallowed her moans every time I thrust deeply. We kissed long and hard.

"I want you to play with your tities," I said, finally breaking the kiss.

"Yeah papi," she said slapping my ass, a smile on the corner of her lips as she said the last word. I shot her a glare.

"You want me to squeeze them hard or you want me to pinch my nipples."

"Both you slut."

Still fucking her I watched as she began to play with her tits, which were still jiggling every time I thrust into her. Before long she had moved from massaging her breasts to roughly pinching and pulling at her nipples. I stopped my shallow strokes and continued to just fuck her deep, enjoying the way her pussy caressed the length of my cock.

"Oh Adam. . . yeah. . . fuck me. . . I'm so close to cumming. . . fuck me harder."

Not needing any encouragement, I picked up my pace and started fucking her faster and harder. Reaching down between her spread legs, I started rubbing at her clit with my right hand; first gently, but then harder and faster to match my cock as it pistoned in and out of her hot wet hole.

"Oh God. . . right there. . . yeah. . . rub my clit," she said, her body beginning to shake.

Again I increased the pace, both of my thrusts and my finger on her clit. Looking down I watched my cock disappearing into her. Her pussy was so wet and tight that with every thrust, my cock would force some of her juices out around it, much of which ended up coating my balls. I watched as a rivulet of her wetness made its way down the crack of her ass and onto the hood of the car.

"Ohhhhh. . . I'm gonna cum. . . keep fucking me. . . Adam. . . I'm cumming." With a loud moan her body began to shake uncontrollably and I could feel her pussy clamp down on my cock. Her breathing was much more erratic, choking half of the moans as they escaped her lips.

"Mmmm. . . cum all over my cock, you dirty slut."

"God. . . Adam. . . I'm cumming on your hard cock." After a few more thrusts I could feel her body tense up, the shaking ceasing for a moment, and then relax completely. Her moaning and the way her pussy squeezed down on my cock as she came had brought me close to orgasm myself, and just before I felt myself reaching the point of no return I slide my cock out with a wet pop.

She let out a sigh as my member left her. "What are you doing?"

"I want to taste your orgasm," I responded, bending down to lick at her recently fucked pussy. I caught the rivulet of juice as is began to run down her ass crack and licked my way back up to her pussy, drinking in as much of her as I could. She tasted so hot, I was momentarily afraid I'd cum right there. As I gave her cunt a bath with my tongue, I looked up to the watcher's balcony, but she was no longer there. I shrugged off a twinge of disappointment and continued to run my tongue the length of her slit. I purposefully avoided her clit, spending most of my time around the opening of her pussy; I wanted to maintain the level of excitement she had, not increase it yet.

Again I caught some movement out of the corner of my eyes; a figure walking by the dimly light window of her neighbor's house. In the dim light I could see this figure was a man and older than the last. I watched as he began pulling the screen door closed at the back of his house, seemingly oblivious to Eve and I. I acted quickly. Bringing my mouth up to her clit I roughly sucked it in and started flicking it with my tongue, much as I'd done not long before. With the sudden increase in stimulation, she let out a loud moan and squirmed on the hood of the car.

Looking up I saw that my ploy had worked, the figure had paused with the door halfway closed and was peering out into the rainy night, though not yet aware of our existence. Again I lashed her clit with my tongue, and the moan it produced must have helped him hone in on us because his head was turned in our direction, his frame subtly illuminated in the weak glow of the backyard lights. I continued licking her pussy as the man inched his way out onto his balcony, protected from the rain by a low overhang, and stepping into a wedge of light in the process. The man was in his early forties, with short graying hair. He looked to be a little shorter than me, perhaps 5'9", but stockier, though the robe he was wearing largely obscured the shape of his body. It was too dark to see his eyes, and I'm sure he could not see mine, so it was difficult to tell if he was truly looking at us, but I guessed by his body language that he was. For a second I was surprised that we'd managed to find two watchers in one night, but then I remembered that I was fucking Eve on the hood of her car out behind her house where any of a number of neighbors, even roommates, could see us fuck. Perhaps there were other people watching that I couldn't even see. The thought sent a pulse down the length of my cock as it hung between my legs.

I lashed at her clit one more time, again eliciting a loud moan from Eve before straightening up and, dick in hand, began realigning myself with her cunt. My cock was again rock hard, and it slid in easily.

"Ohhh . . yeah. . . I like your cock in me," she murmured. Again I brought my mouth to hers and kissed her hard. After trying to devour her face, I kissed my way down her neck and then back up to her ear.

"You wouldn't believe this, you little slut, but we've got ourselves a new watcher."

"Mmmmmm," she whispered back into my ear, "where is she."

"Well," I responded, "he's actually behind you on the balcony of your neighbor's house. You can't see him from here."

"Then tell me what he looks like as you fuck me."

I increased the pace of my thrusts just a fraction as I continued to whisper into her ear. "He's in his forties, with short grey hair. He looks white and while he's shorter than me by a few inches, he's also stockier."

"What's he doing," she asked.

"Well, right now he's got one of his hands in the folds of his robe and I think he's playing with his dick." I continued watching him as I fucked her. I could hear the slurping of my cock sliding in and out of the wetness of her pussy. Leaning back I looked back down at her pussy and felt my cock twitch with excitement all over again. Looking back up, I saw that the man's robe had fallen open and he was obviously stroking his dick, though the edge of his robe cast a shadow across the opening and I couldn't actually see anything other than the movement of his hands. "He's opened his robe and now he's really stroking his cock."

"Oooohhhh, I want to see him. . . I want to watch him touch himself as he watches us fucking."

Sliding my hard cock from her pussy again I motioned for her to get up. "You want to see him you chula sucia, then get up." I watched as she brought her legs down and slid her ass from the hood of the car. Standing in front of me she reached up with her mouth and kissed me, simultaneously reaching down with her hand to stroke along my cock.

"Can I look at him now?" she asked. I put my hands on her hips and turned her around quickly.

"Bend over and stick your ass up, I'm gonna fuck your little cunt from behind."

As she bent over the car, I leaned forward to nibble at her ear, the rain falling hard on her now exposed back. "Look up and you'll see him."

"Oh god," she whispered, "I see him. It's too dark to see his cock though."

"You little whore, if all you want is cock, then I'll give it to you right now." With that I stood up and bent my knees a little to line my cock up with her still dripping pussy peaking at me from between her parted legs. Slowly I pushed the head of my cock up against her opening and felt it slide in. Again, I started with shallow thrusts, getting slightly deeper each time.

"Oh yeah, fuck my pussy. Fuck it hard . . . I want to feel your cock hit my cervix." I began to push deeper, though not enough to hit her cervix yet.

"You want me to fuck you hard? Then you better tell me what the man is doing."

"Mmmm. . . well. . . he's touching himself. . . still. He's kind of. . . handsome. . . for a forty year old man. . . the grey hair. . . experienced face. . . he looks strong." Looking up I watched the man myself. She was right, he was handsome in a distinguished older gentleman way. As I watched he moved forward just a little, perhaps to get a better view of us, and in so doing stepped further into the light.

"Oohhhh, I can see his cock now," she said. "It's hard . . . and big. I can see . . . the purple tip of it . . . as he strokes up and down." I could tell the sight was turning her on, as she started pushing back into my cock more with each thrust, her breathing becoming more audible. I looked at the man myself. The head of his cock was indeed purple as he stroked its hard length. His cock was big. While not quite as long as mine, it looked to be a little thicker, though my only point of reference was the meaty hand that pumped up and down. Now that he was illuminated more clearly, I could see that he was a hairy man. His chest was covered with thick black hairs that ran down along the slight paunch of his stomach to between his legs. Wiry black curls surrounded his cock, and it was so dense that it made it more difficult to gauge his size. With each stroke his hairy balls slapped against his thighs. With a hard smack, I thrust all the way into her for the first time, my hips slapping the meat of her ass and my cock head bumping her cervix. She let out a low moan.

"You like watching him stroke his cock, don't you slut?" I said, bringing my hand down to spank her ass, giving off a loud wet slap as I connected with her rain soaked ass cheek.

"Mmmm. . . yeah, I like. . . watching him. . . touch his cock," she moaned.

"I bet you do," I said. "I bet you wish he was down here with that cock."

"Yeah. . . I wish I could stroke it myself."

"Oh I think you'd do more."

"Yeah. . . what would I do . . . if he was down here? What would you . . . make me do?"

"I'd tell him to lie down on the hood of the car while you stroked his cock for a few minutes. I'd hand you a condom while I continued to fuck you from behind and make you put it on his cock. As you were doing that, I'd slowly slide my cock from your pussy. I'd lift you up and make you impale yourself on his hard, fat cock, letting you slide down it like a firepole until it was deep inside that wet hole of yours. Then I'd step up behind you and spread your beautiful ass cheeks. I'd take my cock, still soaked from your pussy, and push it gently but firmly into your tight little asshole, filling you up completely."

"Ohhh God," she gasped, "I'd be . . . so full. . . so full . . . of cock."

"Yeah, you'd be a little slut sandwich. You like that?"

"Yeah. . . I like that. God, I'm close to cumming again. . . tell me more," she said, her breathing becoming even heavier and her body pushing back onto my cock even harder.

"I think you'd like getting filled like that. . . having two cocks deep inside you. The wall between your pussy and anus is thin, and with each thrust of my cock, I'd be able to feel the man's cock pushing into you, massaging the length of me. It would be hard not to cum in that tight ass of yours right then, but I'd hold back."

"Yeah. . . fuck me harder. . . I'm gonna . . . cum." Grabbing her hips I started slamming into her harder, my balls slapping wetly against her pussy.

"Don't stop. . . you're balls. . . are hitting my clit. . . Adam. . . I'm cumming." Her body began to shake and again I could feel her hot pussy contracting around my cock, massaging me rhythmically like a tight fist. She was shaking so much that I almost slid out of her, but I gripped her hips and continued fucker her hard enough to bottom out against her cervix. She was moaning loud enough for the man, and the whole neighborhood for that matter, to hear her, and I could hear my own breathing getting louder, the sounds of her orgasm turning me on further. I slowed down as her orgasm began to subside. More for myself than her: I didn't want to cum yet. Leaning forward a little, I continued whispering to her.

"That's not all I'd make you do though, you little slut. When he'd had enough of that pussy of yours, I'd slide you off of him. I'd keep fucking your little ass, but I'd make you take the condom of his cock so that you could take him into your mouth. I'd make you suck his dick. After you'd gotten it nice and wet with your saliva, I'd make you take it out of your mouth and stroke it with you hands so you could suck on his big hairy balls. They'd be swollen from fucking you and the desire to cum."

"Oohhh, yeah. . . I'd lick his balls so good," she groaned.

As you sucked each one into your mouth, you'd be able to taste the excess pussy juices that had dripped down coating them while you rode him. After you'd sucked his balls for a bit, and with me still stretching your little anus, I'd make you take his cock back in your mouth. I'd make you take all of it in there until his cock head hit the back of your throat. Then I'd make you take it in further until you were almost choking. You'd have to take it so far in that your nose would be pressed into that mat of pubic hair."

12